Ranboo and tubbo || short sto...

By A_gayrat

DISCONTINUED AS OF THE MOMENT I realize there are any fanfics of this adorable friendship So I thought I mig... More

🌱 Intro thing 🌱
🌱sunset🌱
🌱cuddles🌱 (request)
🌱bloom🌱
🌿Not a updated🌿
🌱Flower Feild🌱
🌱Soulmates🌱
🌱🌱Soulmates🌱🌱
🌿FOOKIN WRITERS BLOCK🌿
🌱🌱🌱Soulmates🌱🌱🌱
🌱🌱🌱🌱Soulmates🌱🌱🌱🌱
🌿not a update🌿
🌱 omegel 🌱
🌿last update..(i think..?🌿
🌱murder at the movies🌱

🌱Sleepover🌱

3.2K 100 22
By A_gayrat

HOLY SHIT- THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1k READS AHHHH! ٩( )و
You don't know how much it mean to me!
I'm sorry for not uploading I have been busy with school :,]
Anyways on with the book.
(Btw this chapter is really short- just a warning.)
————————————-

Tubbo herd a knock at his door so he went down stairs to open it. "Hey Ranboo!" Tubbo said with a big smile on his face. Ranboo waved back. Once they were inside they set up a fort having a pillow fight in between. Once they got the for set up Ranboo chose a move to watch. It was the bee move or shrëk they ended up going for shrëk.

They watched the movie for a bit then played some Stawdêw Valléy.
"Hey Ranbooooo? Can we make stardew valley game togetherrrr?" Ranboo rolled his eyes. It was about 1:00 am and Ranboo was tired, But he couldn't say no to Tubbo. Ranboo truned on his switch that he brought and so did Tubbo.

Now bare with me I don't know how to do anything coop in stardew (idek if you can do coop in it tbh 🦟🐜🦟🐜)

About a hour later Tubbo had fallen asleep on Ranboo's shoulder and Ranboo was just asleep up right.

Wince they woke up they looked at each other and smiled

The end

(I will mabye make a part 2 to this one)
(AND ONCE AGAIN TYSM I CANT SAY THIS ENOUGH)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
111K 6.1K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...