CODE OCEAN

By xxxxLuciferxxxx

Raven is an experienced security officer. She is assigned to body guard Billie Eilish after an increase in te... More

Chapter 1: New Assignment
Chapter 2: Meeting a Pirate
Chapter 3: Restaurant Shenanigans
Chapter 4: Day Before
Chapter 6: Strike one
Chapter 7: Lust
8: Mole?
Chapter 9: Trust me
Chapter 10: Her Shirt
Chapter 11: Its my Job
Chapter 12: Loop Holes
Chapter 13: Ravens Birthday
Chapter 14: A gift
Chapter 15: Intruder
Chapter 16: I love you, goodbye
Chapter 17: A cry for help
Chapter 18: Surprise
Chapter 19: Boss
Chapter 20: Memories
Chapter 21: What kind of name is that?
Chapter 22: Drop them.
Chapter 23: Canada
Chapter 24: I don't care.
Chapter 25: Party
Authors Note
Chapter 26: Boyfriend?
Chapter 27: The hidden truth
Chapter 28: Bruises
Chapter 29: Get Out
Chapter 30: You promsied you wouldn't leave me
Chapter 31: Strangers
Chapter 32: I hope you stay
Chapter 33: Lies
Chapter 34: Now or Never
Chapter 35: PBMRL
Chapter 36: Daddy
Chapter 37: Mistakes
Chapter 38: My world
Chapter 39: False Reality
Chapter 40: Y Diwedd (The End)
Authors note 2023

Chapter 5: Madness Begins

9.1K 288 125
By xxxxLuciferxxxx

Raven POV

I wake up bright and early for my run, I get dressed and head out. An hour and a half later I'm back and everyone seems to be awake now. I greet Maggie and Pat who are in the kitchen making breakfast. I pass Fin on the way to the shower and he looked a mess, his ginger hair was everywhere and he looked very tired. I laughed at him and he groaned. When I got to my room I paused when I heard a noise from Billies room. I'm not exactly sure what it was but it definitely peaked my interest. I walked up to her door and placed my ear against it, my eyes widened when I realised what I could hear. My face instantly went red and I quickly went into the bathroom. She was...ya know...sorting herself out. Once I finished my shower I got dressed into my gear and Rob texted me telling me to meet him outside. I walked out and bumped into little miss horny. I smiled at her knowingly, it seems like she had just finished.

"Good morning Eilish" I smirk at her "feeling more relaxed now?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Wha- wait...did you hear me?" Her face went even more red.  

"Hear you what?" I winked at her and walked away, hearing her groan to herself.

I get outside and notice the black car sat there, I cautiously walk towards it until I see Rob sat in it. I calm down slightly and jump in the back. Rob is sat there holding a belt holster and a hand gun.

"What the fuck Rob?!" I look between him and the gun.

"It's legal over here Rae, which means you need to carry. You already have your licence and from what I remember you're a fucking brilliant shot" he handed me the gun and holster.

"Do you think I'm going to need to use it?" I asked as I attached the holster and put the gun in it.

"I hope not but I'd rather you have it and not need it than need it and not have it" he sighed. I looked at him and he seemed really stressed.

"What's wrong Rob?" I asked and he looked at me.

"When it's time I need to tell you something about this assignment but you have to keep it to yourself." I nodded

"When is it time?" He shrugged in response.

"Now get back to your crush and get ready to leave, the first show is here in LA but need to get there to do sound checks and shit" he chuckles and I roll my eyes as I get out the car.

I walk back into the house and it is in full chaos mode.

"Billie will you get fucking dressed we gotta go" Fin shouted.

"Shut up bitch I'm getting dressed now" she shouts back. Maggie and Pat are packing up the final things. I just stand there with all my shit by the door, when I hear a beep outside. I peek out and see a large black bus. I didn't think that it came to her house but whatever. I helped load all the stuff into the storage on the bus and we all got on. I sat at the front near the driver whilst the rest of the family sat at the back, they were all here except Zoe who was staying behind to watch Pepper and Shark at her own house. I suddenly feel pressure on my shoulder and smell a familiar scent, Billie has her chin rested on my shoulder whilst leaning down.

"Whatcha doingggg?" She asked and I laughed.

"That bored Eilish?" And she nodded with her chin on my shoulder. "You're cute" I whisper as I thought out loud. I instantly blushed when I realised what I said. 

"And you're soft as shit" she laughed and kissed my cheek before walking back to where Fin was sat.

Once we got to the hotel, I went up to my room and unpacked only a few things because we leave tomorrow. I set up my ear piece so I can hear the rest of the team, and leave because it is time for sound check. I knocked on Billies room and greeted her with a smile.

"Ready?" I asked and she nodded, her family had already began their journey to the stadium. When we got to the lobby there was paps everywhere outside. I placed a hand on Billies lower back whilst walking slightly in-front of her. Getting outside was okay, I opened the door and she got in and scooted over so I could also get in. The journey to the stadium was short and we entered the back where no paps were allowed, there were a few fans and Billie went over to them. I stayed a couple feet away and watched as she hugged them and took pictures. Once she was finished I escorted her inside, looking around I couldn't see Mark or Harry. I pushed the button on my ear piece.

"Pirate is in the building, what's your location?" Billie looked at me funny and I waited for a response.

"Copy that, we are positioned on either side on the stadium, within the seating areas." I nodded as Harry spoke into my ear and looked up seeing them on both sides.

We then walked over to the green room. Billie was called for sound check a little while later and I stayed in the green room and talked to Maggie. She was such a lovely woman, honestly it was so easy talking to her. Billie returned a little while later and fans began to enter the stadium. Then it was show time, I went with Billie to the stage and we waited for her queue.

"What's your status?" I pressed the button on my ear piece.

"All clear" Mark and Harry said which relieved me.

"Good luck" I whispered to Billie and she smiled back at me.

She walked onto the stage and the stadium erupted in cheers and screams, I stayed stage side watching both the crowd and Billie.

It was my first time hearing her voice and I was shook. She has a beautiful voice and she is so full of energy, she really does love her fans. Some songs brought a tear to my eye and some had me wanting to jump around like a fool. She was performing her song 'Bad Guy' when she suddenly fell to the floor. I rushed to her side before anyone even reacted.

"You okay Eilish?" She laughed and took my hand, standing up she nodded at me and I left the stage.

"Sorry guys, your girls a bit rusty." She laughed and cheers rang through again. Once the show ended Billie jogged off stage and we walked back to the green room. She exchanged hugs with her family and sat down, chatting with them whilst I stood at the door. She walked over to me smiling.

"Great show Pirate" I high fived her and she chuckled.

"You dork ass and thank you" she smiled and went back to her family.

"We may have a situation" I heard Mark in my ear and my face formed into my resting bitch face.

I pushed the button "then sort it out" I said and Billie looked at me.

"I think you should come here" he said back.

"On my way" I replied and walked to the family. "Ive just got to handle something I wont be long, please stay in this room" I said and saw Billies face full of concern. I walked out and got one of the stadium staff to stand outside and not let anyone out or in. I walked up the flights of stairs to the first floor viewing area. I could see Mark and Harry looking down at something.

"What is it?" I got there and saw a bag under a seat. "Have you called bomb squad?" I asked. They nodded. "Okay, get everyone out of the building and at a safe distance. Ill deal with Billie and her family. Mark you meet with the bomb squad when they get here and explain. Ill get them back to their hotel" the men looked at me and nodded. I rushed down the stairs with Harry, I cocked my head into the backstage area, signalling him to start evacuation. I burst into the green room, my face stern.

"I need you all to remain calm, grab all your things quickly and follow me." Without hesitation they all grabbed their things and stood at the door. I walked them out to a side exit where I arranged a mini van to collect us,  I opened the door and ushered them all inside. I told the driver to go and we were on our way and I could breathe. I felt a hand on my knee, I looked to Billie who could see I was stressed, I nodded at her reassuringly and she removed her hand. 

"What was that about?" Maggie asked concerned.

"A bag was found under a chair, it hadn't been claimed so we have evacuated the building and a team of specialists will deal with it" I avoided the buzz word 'bomb' so I didn't scare them. She nodded and the rest of the drive was silent. We were about to pull up when I heard marks voice.

"All clear, some kid just forgot it. Just had snacks and condoms in it" he said and I sighed in relief.

"Copy that" I said back to him. "False alarm everyone, a fan had just forgot it" they all sighed and I smiled for the first time in a while and Billie smiled back. What a mad first day.

A/N Hope you are all liking it so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.5K 21
chloe, a girl with a dream of becoming famous for acting and her best friend,billie who dreams to become a singer discover feelings for each other. h...
159K 5.6K 41
Sage is a shy girl with an anxious heart. After much consideration she decides to move to LA on her own, leaving her family and best friends back hom...
111K 2.9K 42
- "Oh, just shut up and smash your lips into mines, kinda like the bruised feeling you're leaving on them." She says placing her thumb on my lower l...
69.1K 2.4K 36
female bodyguard x billie after firing her last body guard for being an ass billie hires another not expecting to become friends or even fall inlove...