Meotople

By PeterTheDemon

Randoms KiyoKei's slice of life author write when he broke up with his girlfriend cover isn't mine CTTO: http... More

Chapter 1

2.3K 114 113
By PeterTheDemon

"What are you doing?"

Kiyotaka asked when he saw his girlfriend lying on his favorite bed.

"Sleeping."

It is true that she was sleeping on his bed, but....

"I know.... But you...bite and lick my pillow. "

That's not ice cream, you know?

"I'm not allowed to?" she asked

'Wouldn't it be an honor for a boy to have a girl happily put a mark on their bed?'

She said that with eye contact.

'.... I don't know if that's true. '

Pursing her lips, she rolled over to the side and then got up from the bed, only to walk over to the sofa and sit next to her boyfriend. Cross one leg and casually lie down on the sofa.

Today as usual Karuizawa Kei visits her boyfriend's room. In a way, this is a date in the room that has been done 12 times. Counting past lives before reincarnating, it would be the 1546th time they had done this.

Joke, this is their first room date.

It's been over a month since they started dating, but for some reason, Karuizawa Kei decided to keep the relationship between the two of them a secret.

Against that, the time that could be spent alone was something very hard to find. The problem of the place especially, because they decided to keep their relationship a secret, it would be very difficult to have a romantic meeting. Even though this is a time where youth is getting heats up. Any young couple will not be able to stop themselves from doing romantic things and strengthening relationships with each other before they finally fuck.

To that end, the genius came up with an unusual idea, namely, "Dating in the room."

"You know, the idea of ​​going out in your room is not a bad idea."

"Hmm? I'm glad you like it. "

Saying that Kiyotaka who was sitting on the sofa and watching tv then grabbed the remote and changed the tv channel. The voice of the announcer who is a woman shows a firm attitude and also the aura of a successful career woman can be heard calmly when she kindly starts reading the processed news about the weather on Saturday.

Karuizawa Kei beside him was busy chatting with her friends via cellphone, her fingers had been busy playing with the keyboard icon on the 12-inch screen. The speed of her hand in typing is something that is unusual if you pay attention, every time her finger moves and touches the screen of the cellphone, it produces a "tap" "tap" sound repeatedly and rhythmically.

"Who are you chatting with?"

Her curious boyfriend asked.

"A friend."

Karuizawa Kei is the leader of the girls in the class, considering how her reputation as a cute and fashionable gyaru girl, of course, her social circle and friendship is very wide.

In contrast to her gloomy and sad boyfriend.

"Is it a boy?"

Kiyotaka doubted that it was a boy, but at least he was sure that it was her classmate whom she was chatting with via an online SNS service.

Well, he thought of teasing her.

Kei looked sideways and wrinkled her eyes slightly, before she finally spoke.

"If so ... is there a problem?"

It was an answer he didn't imagine would come out of his girlfriend's mouth.

He had made sure that Kei should like himself alone, no second person. Therefore he took great pains to compile a direct scenario to prove this point, starting with calling her into the café only to see Kiyotaka talking to Hiyori, and confessing later in his room.

She liked him, he was sure of it.

To that end, Kiyotaka thought that she was joking and tried to tease him. So he decided to take part in her game.

"Is it true? .... Is he the person you like? "

"Hmmm, how should I put it ..."

She grabbed her chin and began to think, pursed her lips slightly, and then made a smacking motion of her lower fist with the palm of her hand.

"Hmm, something like that."

She smiled as if she didn't feel strange about what she just said.

After all, Karuizawa Kei and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka are a couple. Does she mean what she says? Of course, it will be seen as a joke for her boyfriend.

But since this is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka...

At what she just said, he put on a more serious expression than usual and looked at his girlfriend. Shows that he's serious now.

"O-oh ... ..w-why are you looking at me like that?"

Kei felt her body shivering at once and unconsciously moved away from her boyfriend until her back touched the end of the sofa.

"Y-you know, I-I was just kidding... please don't look at me like that. Ne-, ne... Kiyotaka. "

She was worried, she thought that she had gone too far with her boyfriend. Considering they had only been dating for a month, the relationship they built was minimal. Ignoring her fake relationship with Hirata, even though this is the first time she is dating someone, she has more extensive knowledge about the relationship between boy and girl in dating. Depending on your partner, they can respond to situations or jokes you make really or not. Kiyotaka might just fall into the part of idiots who are inexperienced in love and take everything that has to do with the two of them seriously, in other words, a harsh and too strict boyfriend.

"H-hey ...."

She tried to get closer, her hand reached out to try to hold her boyfriend's hand. But both of her hands were quickly grabbed by something fast and strong.

"Kyah!"

She closed her eyes in shock, then slowly tried to peek while she closed her eyes slightly, she saw her boyfriend's face now in front of her.

Now their position has changed, with Kiyotaka on top and holding his girlfriend's hands behind her and staring at his girlfriend's face from above.

He could see that the wet and moist eyes were a little scared and anxious. The long, thick, and smooth lashes look beautiful combined with simple make-up on the eye that looks charming. The gorgeous thin red lipstick on her cute tiny lips looks so sexy, anyone would think of kissing her just like that when they see this beautiful sight.

"Erm—, I-I"

She groans, her face was really red with embarrassment. She couldn't keep looking at her boyfriend's eyes. Unlike his previous self who looks calm and peaceful, she believes that the serenity provided will attract small, charming insects such as butterflies or grasshoppers to come closer and birds that feel tired of a hot day will be happy to shade and rest on his shoulders.

But the attitude shown by her boyfriend is something she just found out about. She felt the same feeling and aura as in that cold and dark ship hallway back then, it was a nostalgic feeling but it was a little different.

It seems more sincere and gentle, Kei felt she was invited to enter the comfortable world that he offered her.

But she still couldn't help feeling scared, to be precise, it hasn't been that long since the two of them started dating, right? Isn't it too soon to ... dive into an adult world burdened with responsibility and cause and effect that will impact your life later?

Even so, Kiyotaka could see that his girlfriend, Karuizawa Kei did not show strong resistance to his current actions. Even though she still closed her eyes, she sometimes stole glances and occasionally peeked through those thin and charming lashes.

He knew that Kei would allow Kiyotaka to do whatever he wanted to her. She wants to be loved and more cared for. The feeling of wanting to be close to her boyfriend is getting stronger every day. With each passing day, the feeling grew stronger and filled her heart.

Kiyotaka brought his face closer to hers, slowly he collapsed his body, now they can feel their breath touching their lips.

"... .."

"...... K-kiyotaka, don't you think... it's too fast to do this, right?"

He didn't answer, but calmly brought his face closer and slid into her ear, Kei couldn't help feeling a strange feeling, and also her face was completely flushed like a tomato. She could feel her boyfriend's breath and touched her ear.

She was nervous, she didn't know what her boyfriend would do to her. She wanted to force him to push and run away, but both her hands were completely locked, and couldn't move freely.

The second option, she could just use her free leg, by kicking his genitals. But she is afraid, it looks like she perceives him as a stranger who is trying to rape her.

She closed her eyes and felt resigned to whatever would happen, all she has to do is accept all the love from Ayanokouji Kiyotaka sincerely. She didn't know if she would survive all this.

She can feel his breath getting stronger and tickling her ears, his face is getting closer and it seems that soon Kiyotaka's lips will touch hers. Imagining this would actually happen made her heart beat faster and more irregularly.

But all that thought was blown away by the sound of the hot kettle coming from the kitchen. And something whispered softly in her ear ...

"Boooo ..."

He's teasing her.

Kiyotaka quickly pulled away from Kei and walked into the kitchen to brew coffee and green tea. (Why do I remember something when green tea was mentioned)

Kei was left just like that, she froze in place and was speechless. Her face was still red and getting redder. She scowled and got up, then pounded the pillows on the sofa to vent her feelings of being betrayed.

"You look like a child."

Kiyotaka came from the kitchen carrying a tray with a cup of black coffee and green tea on it.

"Mou-, whose fault is this! You're teasing me. "

"You're the first to try to tease me by saying you were talking to another man."

She tries to make him jealous, but with a reverse UNO card, Kiyoataka turns things around and flirts with her. Kiyotaka slowly put the coffee and tea on the table, then returned to the kitchen to put down the tray.

"You think I'm kidding?"

Instead of denying it, Kei looked serious. She spoke in a harsh tone of voice.

Of course, Kiyotaka was surprised to see this, he didn't think that his girlfriend was cheating on him.

"Look at this!"

She pulled Kiyotaka and forced him to sit on the sofa, then Kei went and sat on his lap facing her boyfriend while showing her the screen of her cellphone to him.

Kiyotaka can view answered and unread chat messages. She didn't lie when she said she was chatting with other boys. The name written on the LINE contact above was Machida from class A.

"You...."

"HMM!"

She pouted once again. And feel proud of her victory here.

But there's no need to be sad for Kiyotaka, because ...

"Do you know? Recently I've been quite popular since breaking up with Hirata-kun. Many boys came to me and asked me to play. You're lucky to have me as a kind and beautiful girlfriend. "

She crossed her hands over her chest. She was still looking at Kiyotaka triumphantly. They stare at each other for a while.

For some reason, Kiyotaka understood what his girlfriend meant. He's wrong for acting too much in flirting with her, even though all she wants is to start small talk about how she's really popular lately.

Machida is someone who used to be in the same group with them on the zodiac special exam. Kei approached him to seek protection from Manabe and her gangs, considering how at that time she still didn't have Kiyotaka as a protector, her actions were understandable.

"I understand....."

He muttered.

"It's good if you understand!"

It is true, Kiyotaka has much more to learn about the relationship between two human beings.

"Kei ..."

"Yes?"

"Can you come down? Or are you giving me a code to hug you? "

Kei's current position straddled Kiyotaka on his lap. He can wrap his hands behind her back and pull her closer and then hug her gently. But he was afraid that the sudden development of the situation would create an awkward atmosphere between them.

Kei who realized this, her face started to turn red again, but calmly and slowly got down and stood up straight. She put her hand in front of the skirt and looked away from Kiyotaka, before finally sitting on the sofa keeping a little distance from him.

He saw Kei shyly hugging the pillow on the sofa on her lap, her wet eyes peeking out from behind the pillow and giving Kiyotaka a worried and anxious look. An awkward atmosphere hit the two of them.

Kiyotaka didn't know what to do, so he grabbed the tv remote and changed the tv channel to anime. A hero with yellow hair and big muscles repeatedly hits the monster who is believed to be a threat and a villain. He delivered the final, decisive blow while shouting "Plus Ultraaa" in a loud voice.

Nobody spoke to each other, complete silence fell on the two of them. Only the sound from the TV and the air conditioner on, brought a cool breeze that enveloped the whole room. But they both felt hot for some reason and were sweating.

This awkward atmosphere was really uncomfortable, he thought

he wanted to talk and start the topic of conversation, but repeatedly the words that would come out of his mouth were pulled back down his throat. Tried an escape by pretending to go to the bathroom and when he came back he had already thought of a different topic of conversation and a solution to this problem from the internet.

That's right, it's the only way.

Giving up his fate to one last plan, he thought of asking Google Oni-san.

"I want to go to the bathroom for a moment," he said to her.

Now that he was trying to get up and leave, something grabbed him and prevented him to leave

A small and beautiful hand holding the sleeve of his shirt. He saw his girlfriend peeking from behind the pillow and staring at him with an indescribable gaze.

"D-don't ... go ..."

Ugh

pleasing look + cute voice + cute wet eyes like a little cat = Dead.

Kiyotaka quickly sat back down on the sofa. His girlfriend's hand was still holding his sleeve as if she was afraid of losing him.

He tried to shift his gaze to TV, but he could feel his girlfriend, Karuizawa Kei, had been trying to steal a glance from behind the pillow and look at him, as if she wanted something from him.

For some reason, Kiyotaka could imagine Kei having soft cat ears on top of her head after seeing her cute behavior. There was a desire from within him to give him a hug and affection.

Kiyotaka sighed softly, before then he grabbed Kei's hand which was holding his sleeve and his right hand that was free to curl behind her shoulders and pulled her closer to him.

"A-aahh."

Surprised and embarrassed, Kei happily gave herself up to Kiyotaka and let him take over her. She felt the finger of his strong and warm hand touch her shoulder and pulled her closer. As their shoulders touched each other, Kei relaxedly rested her head on his shoulder. Calmly closed her eyes while feeling her boyfriend's hand slowly stroking her hair and patting her head.

".... Is this enough? "

"Thank you ... I feel ... comfortable."

They both enjoy this moment, feel their overlapping feelings, want to be loved and cherish, want to touch each other, want to feel each other's warmth.

Kiyotaka can feel that he's enjoying this. Her henna's hair, which is smooth and beautiful, feels good in his hands when his fingers slide between them. Kei's relaxed face that he saw gave calm to his soul. These were feelings and experiences that were new to him, a view of the world he did not know, as a child who spent his entire life reaching the goals of the facility in which he grew up. That tiny world had less that he could observe and know than the real world. He's grateful to be here. Become a happy and healthy high school student, make new friends along the way and have a girlfriend he can care about.

"Kiyotaka, you've really grown during this one year. Your shoulders are getting wider and tighter... also you are getting taller. "

"Well ... I can't denny that."

"Hehe .. baka."

It's been a year, at that time he was 15 years old, then turned 16 years old. This year, it will be his 17th. He can't wait to celebrate with the people who are important to him in the future.

Oh ...

Kiyotaka also felt that Kei had also grown during this one year.

"Kei, you've grown too."

"... Is it true? Thehe, I was hoping for a little more—. "

"Yes, Kei. Your breasts are a little bigger than before. "

"Ah."

Ah?

.............

Kei fell silent. She then held Kiyotaka's hand who was stroking her hair firmly, then slightly moved away from her boyfriend's shoulder before finally saying with a flat expression without any smile.

"Let me break your trunk tonight."

******

Don't ask about my other fic, I'm trying to make it.... probabbly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
226K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
439K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
264K 11K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹