We Found Love 💘 {B.Katsuki,M...

Von Ariya_Sozo

(Y/n) (L/n) lost her parents at the age of 17 and she's currently living with her mother's parents which is h... Mehr

A/N:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
1ST ROUTE
2ND ROUTE
3RD ROUTE

12

44 2 0
Von Ariya_Sozo

~TIMESKIP~

*SHOWDOWN QUIZ*

The showdown quiz was being held here at UA..And it was also in our classroom..It was really all of the years from 1st-4th years.

"(N/n)..Are you alright? You seem a bit nervous here drink some water."I turned around to see Izu handing a water bottle I was about to take it when it fly away.

*THUDD*

"K-Kacchan.."Izu said as we looked up to him.

"If you're gonna give some water bottles you should stand up Deku! And you fat pancake stop being so damn nervous!"He shouted as I rolled my eyes and I went to get the water bottle.

"It's now dusty..I'll just go buy at the cafeteria Izu..Two water bottles for us."I said as he nods.

"Don't be late (L/n)."Iida said as I nod and heading my way to the cafeteria.

'Man..This is really making me nervous..Even just a showdown quiz could give me a heart attack..I mean I don't really have the brain to be at the top more like I'm doing my best to just gain grades and not ranks..'

'Why did you let me in Mr.Aizawa..I mean I do wanna participate because I'm also gonna be given some grades in exchange,but I'm also nervous at the same time what if I'm the only student that gets the lowest score on everything I'm really sucked in Biology and Geometry those subjects give me more headaches..'

*THUDD*

"Huh? What was that sound?"I decided to follow where the sound was coming from and take a peek.

'The h*ll?!'

A male student from Shiketsu High I could assume because he wasn't wearing our uniform and the others was wearing the same uniform as him too so it wold be probably his schoolmates..

"Trying to steal my girl,are we now Kai."The male said.

"I already told you man..She flirted with me! She was the one who went to approach me everyday!"The male defended as the other males laughed at him.

"Damn..You always got your act situation,huh! My girlfriend told me she always approached you everyday because you were black mailing her punk!"The male said.

"I don't know what you were talking about!"The male shouted.

"What are we talking about? PFT—Man you really got some nerves..You almost did that to every girl you hit on."The other male said.

"It's not my problem if they always approach me! And it's not problem if I get to like someon—"Before the guy could finish his sentence he got a punch from the guy on the right side.

"OII!! What do you think you're doing! Violence against others is forbidden here! I'll tell Principal Nezu about this."I said coming out from where I was peeking.

"Damn it! Someone saw us."The male said.

"Oi you better not tell your principal or I'll bully this guy another again if you did and this time I'll make it worse."The other male said.

"What this guy did to the three of you to bully him like this."I said.

"Well little ms.whoever you are I'll suggest you should stay away from this guy..He's gonna block mail you if he has the chance and your life is gonna be a living h*ll like our girlfriends had been because of this sh*t."The other male said as I shushes him.

"Don't curse in front of a girl that's disrespectful..Fine,I'm not gonna tell Principal Nezu again but you must also promise you won't hurt him again."I said.

"We're already done to our intention what's the point doing it again..But if I were you after helping this punk you should distance yourself away from him,he's a bad news."And with that the three male walk away as I helped the guy stood up as he brushed his pants out of dirt.

'He's a bad news?..How come? He even look like a stray dog when you looked to him..'

'The looks of a killer is gonna tame you before he will bite you fully..'

'And if he did that it's your end,Natasha..You won't be able to escape from his little game of this doll he made..'

I shake my head from overthinking about the Cursed Doll horror comic book..

'Jeez.That story really gives me the shiver about a killer's look..'

"Um..A-Are you alright?"The male asked as I nod.

"Yeah,no need to worry..Who were those guys anyway? Are they telling the truth?"I asked as he shake his head.

"They are my schoolmates and they have the same batch as me..It happens that they did this to me for a revenge after their girlfriends always approached me and it's the other way around..Their girlfriends black mailed me."He said a I just nod.

"I should take you to the nurse's office."I said as he shake his head and take a bandage out of his pocket and put it by himself.

"I'm all good..You should head back to your room now for the showdown quiz,by the way I'm Kai Hou what's your name?"He said.

"It's nice to meet you Kai Hou—"

'But if I were you after I helped this punk you should distance yourself away from him,he's a bad news..'

'He's a bad news..'

"Um..Your name?"Kai asked.

"S-Sorry I was thinking of something.."I said while scratching the back of my hair.

'It's not bad when I lie about my name,right?'

"Oh..Your name is (Y/n) (L/n),I see..You have a pretty name."He said as I just nod.

'Damn you ID!!'

"Alright..I'll be off now let's see each other after this showdown quiz I'll treat you bye!"And with that he walk away.

"After this showdown quiz?! The h*ll is that guy up to?!"I sighted as I went to the cafeteria and bought two bottles and went back to the classroom.

"You almost got late (L/n) where have you been?"It was Iida as I give Izu the other water bottle and I sat to my seat.

"Sorry Iida I helped someone earlier."I said as he sighted and nods.

"You're helping who?"Izu asked.

"He's Kai Hou."I said and he almost got chocked.

"Y-You helped a guy out?"He asked as I nod.

"He was being bullied by his schoolmates so I went up to helped him..He also told me we should see after this showdown quiz 'cause he's gonna treat m—"

"You shouldn't trust people that easily Fat Pancake who knows what there intentions to you."Bakugo barked in.

"Did I even asked your opinion?"I said as he clicked his tongue.

"Well..I should come with you after this so I could make sure you're alright."He said as I nod.

"That's what I was gonna say actually."I said as he chuckled with a nod.

"Is he from Shiketsu High?"I turned around to see Todoroki as I nod at him.

"I heard that he's a bad news as what the other students there was saying.."He said.

"How come he's a bad news?"I asked as he looked to me seriously.

"He black mailed girls."He said.

"See that was I was trying to say to Fat Pancake."Bakugo said.

"I think he might not! And that's why I gotta bring Izu with me."I said.

"R-Right..I'll look after his intentions to you (N/n)."Izu said as I nod.

"Okay,take your seats now..The showdown quiz is about to start.."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8M 52.4K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...
185 22 15
Y/n is new to town and her parents are keeping huge secret from her. She has no idea about it until after she moves away and someone ends up trying t...
306K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
128K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...