Feelings

By sugatrapnaee_

Kimani Goode, 24, lives in the projects of Compton, California with her cheating/abusive boyfriend Shia. She'... More

The Difference |1|
Calming Moments |2|
Pool Party |3|
My Morning Sickness |4|
Meeting Them More |5|
Im Giving Up |6|
Sticking Up for His |7|
Against My Will |8|
Boop Boop Boop |9|
My Break |10|
Old Roots |11|
LĂ© Date | Chapter 12
Green Eyes | Chapter 13
Close Friends |14|
Red Lights |15|
Dont Know Why I Came |16|
Going Through It |17|
Open Df Up |18|
Taking Off |19|
Tension |20|
Its Yo F*ckin Birthday |21|
Really Keisha? |22|
He Dead, Dead as Hell |23|
New Friend |24|
I Peep That |25|
Im Leaving |26|
Pull Up |27|
Back To It |28|
Makin Money Moves |29|
Shopping Prep |30|
Surprise B*tch! |31|
Finding it Out |32|
Home Sweet Home |33|
Put Yo Fucking Clothes Back On |34|
Viva Las Vegas |35|
The Truth Can Be Too Much To Handle|36|
Flash Back Of Truth |37|
His Funeral |38|
Buying Tickets |39|
Baton Rouge |40|
No No No |41|
Risky Procedure |42|
Pop Off Bitch |43|
Fuck 12 |44|
Settling This Out |45|
Incoming Evidence |46|
Im backkk!!!
The Great Passing |47|
Grand Funeral |48|
To Be Lucky |49|
Pick Some Names Pleaseee
It was you |50|
Troublesome |51|
Empathy Dreams |52|
This Bitch Needa Get Handled | Chapter 53
Taking Action - Chapter 54
Holding back |55|
1 Month Closer |56|
Unexpected arrival |57|
Hectic First Day Home |58|
Same Idea, Best Ending |59|
Good Days |1|
My Type |2|
In the darkness |3|
Thinkin Bout You |4|
My new coverrr
Drama |5|
White Tee |6|
I Wanna Know | 7 |
Potential |8|
Suspecting |9|
When The Party's Over |10|
Playing Games |11|
Something Special |12|
Session 32 |14|
Everything I Wanted |15|
Spotless Mind |16|
Dear Mama |17|
Body Party |18|
Do Better |19|
Birthday B*tch |20|
Tombstones |21|
Loyal |22|
Say Something |23|
Keep your head up |23|
Three's a Crowd | 24
Agreements |25|
What The F#ck?! |26|
One Thing After The Next |27|
My Little Love |28|
Putting 2&2 Together | 29

Lovely |13|

1.7K 91 42
By sugatrapnaee_

A week later..//Sunday
4:15am// Aubrey POV

"Aubrey.."

"Aubrey..!"

I was walking down the street and I kept hearing my dad's voice in my ear. He wouldn't leave me alone and I couldn't walk anywhere but straight, I felt like I was being controlled like a doll.

"Get out of my ear man!" I said while trying to keep myself from walking anymore.

"Take control of her, do her like I did her mother. Take after me son." He said then did a evil-like laugh.

"Why are you talking to me?" I asked.

"Your living with the man that killed me, take advantage of that too. Here take this gun and shoot him for me." He said then a gun appeared in my hand.

I saw Diior's dad and my hand started to go up. "What? Stop doing that." I told my dads voice.

"Come onnn, don't be a pussy. Pull the trigger." He said.

I tried to take control but the gun went off and his body dropped to the ground.

"That's what I'm talking about son! Now look, there's your little girlfriend." He said as Diior appeared.

"Just get out of my head. I'm not doing anything else!" I said.

I walked up and front of her and stopped.

"Hey baby." She smiled in my face.

"Hit her!" He said.

"Your out your mind. Just leave dad." I responded.

"So I gotta do everything now huh? Ight." He spoke.

My hand rose and I tried to put it down but I couldn't. My hand was in motioned and I felt like tearing up.

"No!" I yelled waking up out of my sleep. I looked around and realized it was a dream. I was sweating like shit and my mouth was dry.

I got up and went downstairs to get me a bottle of water and I leaned over the sink. Ever since I took that spiked weed that night of my car crash, I been hearing my dads voice talking to me in my dreams and sometimes when I'm day dreaming. That's how I got in the crash in the first place. I swear I saw nigga in the back seat and just talking shit to me.

"Aubrey?" I heard Diior voice.

I lifted my head up and she looked worried. "You was up?" I asked.

"No, I'm a light sleeper so I heard you yell. What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing, just a bad dream." I said drinking the water.

"What was you doing running a marathon? Your sweaty as hell." She said putting her hand on my bare back.

I scoffed. "I wish that was my dream."

"Then tell me, it's 4am ain't nobody gone distract us." She said.

I shook my head. "It's cool really. It wasn't that serious." I replied.

Diior POV

I watched as he leaned his head over the sink. He looked really disturbed and I could tell what ever dream he had really messed his head up.

"I needa tell you something." He said.

"Yes?"

"I can put my life on this and say no matter how mad you make me even if you put yo hands on me, I'll never hit you or show any abusive aggression towards you. I couldn't live with myself knowin I hurt you." He said.

I tilted my head. "Where's this coming from?" I asked.

"Now where, I'm just telling you." He said then drank his water.

"You finna go back to sleep?" I asked.

"Nah, I might go out for a drive to clear my head." He answered.

"Do you want me to come with?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Just stay, I'll prolly hang out with you later. Need some alone time."

He brushed pasted me and went back upstairs. I wonder what he could've dreamed about that was that bad.

I went up to his room and he was putting on his coat and some sweats. "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" I asked.

"No diior. Youn gotta go with me every damn where I go, let me just have a moment to myself." He fussed.

I stayed in silence, not gonna lie.. I felt like crying cause I didn't like when men that I'm close to fuss at me like that.

He looked at me for longer and I guess he saw the hurt on my face. "My bad, ian mean to yell at you like that. Ima be back in a hour or two." He said then grabbed his keys.

He left downstairs and I heard the front door shut. I twisted my lip in confusion of what was going on.

Aubrey POV

I turned off my radio as the car started. I pulled out the driveway and started driving up the road instead of going down to the city.

My mind kept getting fuzzy and I couldn't think straight. "You should've slapped that bitch son." I looked in my rear view and he was back there.

"Why do you keep fucking with me? You got another son somewhere, go bother him." I said.

"If you think I had access to that I would've done it? Shit I'm here now to send you down the right path." He said.

"Ain't no right path, you got shot. I'm not going down that street." I replied.

"Oh word? I can already see your coming more like me. You yelled at her for simply wanting to ensure your safety, next thing you know, you'll be slapping that bitch left and right." He laughed.

I stayed silent and gripped on the wheel tighter. He was trying to pick my mind.

"She taking to long to give it up huh? Rape her. She sure was quick to fuck some other nigga she barely knew. That ain't fair right? Then rape her, force yourself into her. If you don't want her going no where, trap her." He continued.

"You can get the fuck up out my car with that shit man." I said and pushing my foot on the gas pedal more.

"Careful with the gas pedal there Bre. You could get in another accident and hopefully this time you'll die.. of course I'll be upset that you accomplish becoming like me but I'll get to bug you more down here." He smirked.

"What makes you think I'm going where you at right now?" I asked.

"You've killed people and some bad things.. simply for drugs and money. Don't think your reaching the gates boy." He laughed.

I moved my jaw side to side and just drove. "You gone see. Start listening to me and we'll become bestfriends as father and son should be." He continued.

Diior POV - 5 hours later, 9:15am

I looked out the window, looking for aubreys car and he wasn't out there. I was starting to get worried cause he said he was gonna be back in two hours and he's not answering his phone.

"So he just up and left at 4 in the morning?" My mom said with her phone out.

"Yes, i don't know where he went." I said to her.

I had to to tell my mom cause she is responsible for him so she had to make sure he's okay.

"I'm calling his P.O hold on." She said then opened the door and stood out in the porch.

"Hello, officer bricks?" I heard her.

"What's going on?" Gio asked coming up to me.

"Aubrey left early this morning and hasn't been back yet. I don't know where he's at and he's not responding to his calls." I said.

"Where dad at?" He asked.

"He went out looking for him." I said.

"Why he leave for?" He asked.

"He had a bad dream or something, he was sweating and looked shook up." I responded.

"Ain't that like PTSD?" He asked.

"I think that only happens when someone's went through something traumatic."

"We don't know him, he could've went through some shit." He shrugged.

I shook my head and sat on the couch. I thought about any place he could be and it came to me.

"Gio can you take me somewhere? I think I know where he might be." I said.

"Yea let me get my keys and jacket." He said.

He got his stuff and we got in his car and drove to the trap he started. I told Gio to park up at the side of the street.

"I'll be right back." I said then got out.

I walked further more and I saw his car parked up outside. I knew he had to be here.

I knocked on the door and his friend jah answered. "Oh wassup Diior." He said.

"Hey, is Bre here? His car is outside." I asked.

"Uh Yea, about that. Ion know what's going on with the dude but he dropped his car here and swapped it out with one of the cars we stole." He said.

"What? Do you know where he's going?" I asked.

"Nah, all he said was he needed a car. Never said what for.. what's going on?"

"He told me he was going for a drive at like 4 in the morning and never came back." I said.

"Oh shit. Y'all called his parole?"

"Yea." I responded.

"Ight ima send a few of my peoples to go look for him, I'll tell you if he stops by again." He said.

I nodded then went back to gios car. "What happened?"

"His car was outside but I knocked and his friend said he got his car swapped out. He could be driving anything right now." I said rubbing my forehead.

"Did you ask what type of car it was?" He asked.

"No, all he said that it was a stolen." I said.

He shook his head and we drove up back home.

At home

When Gio and I got home, we saw dads car was back and also a police car.

I got out and sped in. Hoping that the police got him but when I came in he wasn't in there.

"Dii good, your back. His parole officer has some questions for you to answer." My mom said.

I sat on the couch in front of him. "Okay ma'am, ima start off with this. Do you know exactly what time he left?"

"Umm around 4:25 in the morning." I said.

"What was he wearing?"

"A north face coat and some blue sweat pants."

"Did he say anything to you before he left?" He continued.

"He said he had dream and he looked all shocked up over something. He yelled no out of his sleep and I went to go check on him and he said he was going out for a drive and would back in two hours." I explained.

He nodded and wrote everything down, he asked me a few more questions and then he stood up.

"Even though he is on parole, there's still the 48 hour rule. We can't file a missing report until it has been two days but we'll keep a look out around the area. Have you notified his mother and grandma?" He asked my parents.

"Yes, they said they would keep minor watch." My mom replied.

He nodded. "Alright, me and two other officers will be back in two days. We'll have a search warrant for his room just to find any clues on where he may have been."

"Ight that's fine." My dad said.

He told us to have a good day and left. My mom got close to me "if he isn't here by tomorrow morning, clear out anything like weed or drugs. We have enough on our hands already." She said then walked off.

I nodded then went up stairs and sat on my bed. I moved my braids out of the way and stressed myself cause I don't know where he left.

I grabbed my phone and tried texting him a few more times.

Me: Aubrey where are you!!! We had to call your parole and say that your gone.

Me: Please come home. Tell me what's wrong?

Me: Aubrey!!

He wasn't even reading them and it was pissing me off. I got up and went in the bathroom, and that's when I heard my phone ringing.

I got excited thinking it was Aubrey but it was kay. I declined it and told him I'd talk to him later, I was such a mess, I didn't even know what was going on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 8.6K 66
නුà¶č නිසා à¶Żà·à·€à·”à¶«à·’.....💙 නුà¶čෙන් ඞා නිවෙඞි......💙
92.2K 4.3K 51
ငယá€șငယá€șကတညá€șှကတစá€șယေဏကá€șနဟင့á€șတစá€șယေဏကá€șမတည့á€șတá€Č့ကေဏငá€șလေသနဟစá€șယေဏကá€șá€€á€Ąá€œá€Ÿá€œá€±á€žá€á€…á€șယေဏကá€șá€€á€­á€Żá€Ąá€•á€Œá€­á€Żá€„á€șအဆိုငá€șလိုကá€șá€€á€Œá€›á€Źá€€ မိဘတလေရá€Č့ဥတငá€șá€žá€Ąá€€á€Œá€•á€șစြစဉá€șá€•á€±á€žá€™á€Ÿá€Żá€€á€Œá€±á€Źá€„á€·á€șတစá€șယေဏကá€șဥပေါ...
894K 20.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
616K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...