William x Reader| "You do lov...

By Aii_Ohto

[COMPLETE] (this shiz cringe af ur warned) You move into a new house with your friends. On that day everyone... More

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19
A/n
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22
IMPORTANT A/N
:)
hello hoes

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

9K 156 689
By Aii_Ohto

"Calm down! I'm sure that he didn't mean it!"

"Y/n- WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAID?! WHY WOULD HE SAY "you are unforgettable", make you his assistant, and smirk that way to you if he didn't mean it?

"Melissa, talk lower- we still in Fredbear's," I said, warning her, trying to make her forget what we were talking about, and It looks like she did forgot it so I gave my number to Henry so he could talk to me about our work, I made Jack pay for everything and we went home.

-------

-Time skip-

7:30 PM| Sunday

Melissa was watching a movie with Jack while I cooked dinner. I made some soup for them and I ate a toast and drank some coffee.

"Guys, come eat soup." I said

"Soooup? I don't want soup!" Melissa yells.

"SHUT UP, YOU WILL EAT SOUP, YOU LIKING IT OR NOT!" I said yelling back at her.

"Geez- okay MOM." Melissa says with an amused face.

I just giggled. Jack was already eating his soup and Mel was going to start eating it.

-Time skip-

8:04 PM| Sunday

Everyone finished eating and we were getting ready to go sleep. The three of us were going to sleep in one bed only.

"I sleep on the sofa and you two sleep here, okay?" I said knowing that it was going to be a long night.

"Are you sure Y/n?" Jack asks, he knew what I was doing.

"Yes, I am sure. I know that Melissa won't mind at all sleep with you~" I said, mocking him.

"You little-" Jack mouths while Melissa just went upstairs with an annoyed face.

"Pffft-" I laugh at Jack.

"Asshole-" Jack says with a low voice.

"Watch your mouth young man!" I said to Jack.

"You are looking old as my grandmother." He says giggling

"Ha ha ha- You are so funny" I say, annoyed. "Go sleep already- Tomorrow your bed will be here."

"Okay okay," He says "Goodnight"

"Goodnight. Sweet dreams." I say, waving at him while he goes upstairs.

He smiles.

'He is such a good friend... Both of them are. I'm so lucky of having them.'

I go to the living room to sleep on the sofa and grab the blanket that was on the armchair to cover me.

'Goodnight world...'

-Next day-

6:02 AM| Monday

I was the first to wake up so I decided to make breakfast. I made some toasts and coffee then I put the food on the table that was in the kitchen.

"Good morning Y/n!" Melissa says while she comes downstairs.

"Hi Melissa, come here, I made some breakfast!" I said

'Maybe she is hungry.' I thought.

"No thank you, I don't want to drink coffee and eat toasts-" She said.

"How the heck did you know that was coffee and toasts? You didn't even look to the kitchen. Are you a witch or something?" I asked interested in her answer.

"Bitch- I have a nose to smell- and you love coffee and toasts, why would you do another thing?" She says, confident in what she is talking about.

'She really knows me well-'

"What do you want to eat then?" I asked. "At least eat something"

"Okay-" She comes to the kitchen to grab something to eat and I decided to ask:

"How was your night with Jack?~" I said mocking her.

"U-UH? IT WAS NORMAL-" before she could finish her sentence, Jack came downstairs.

"-It was amazing~" He says smiling.

'HOLY WATER- THEY DID "IT"?'

"Did you- Ya'know, did "it"?" I asked excited to hear an answer.

"NO-" Melissa gets interrupted again by Jack.

"Yes, yes we did it." He says smirking at Melissa.

"OOoooooh~" I said mocking her more. It was unexplainable how funny it was! Melissa wasn't only red, she was like a tomato! I couldn't hold my laugh anymore, so I started laughing.

But Melissa wasn't going to let me win... I knew that she was going to do revenge anytime soon.

'I don't know when or where she is going to do a revenge, but I must prepare myself, she is good doing them-'

Some minutes later I hear my phone ringing. 'who can be at this time in the morning?' I read the contact name: Henry and pick up.

Henry: Hi Y/n!

Y/n: Hi Henry. Did you call me to talk about the jobs?

Henry: Precisely Y/n. Like William said you are going to be his personal assistant and I decided that Mel and Jack are going to be waiters, sometimes they will help the electricians and others employees.

Y/n: Oh, okay- 'Ugh- William!' When do we start working?

Henry: Tomorrow. I have the uniforms right here in the pizzeria, can you go grab them at 8 o'clock?

Y/n: Sure thing!

Henry: Oh, and how you are William's assistant you will have a different uniform.

Y/n: 'REALLY WILLIAM?!' Oh okay, don't worry. See you later!

Henry: Bye-bye!

I hung up the call.

'Really William!? ARRGHH- What does he have against me?'

(We're a pirate ARGHHH 😎)

-Time skip-

7:45 AM| Monday

"C'mon Jack and Melissa! I don't wanna be late!"

"Calm down Y/n, we are not going to be late." Melissa mentions

"Yeah, calm down Y/n." Jack says

"SHUT UP AND HURRY UP PREPARING YOURSELVES! Or I will leave without both of you!" I say already mad at them.

'Well, they really shut up...'

"I'll be waiting in the car." I said.

Some minutes later they showed up and entered the car.

"Finally!" I said, bored.

"We needed to be pretty!" Melissa said.

"Rightt-" I said almost laughing.

-Time skip-

7:53 AM| Monday

We arrived at the Pizzeria and it had already lots of people.

"Sure this place is popular- " Jack observed.

"Agree." I and Melissa said.

We were about to open the door, I grabbed the handle, but someone pushed first making me almost fall, but the man caught me before I touch the ground.

"Are you okay Miss? " The man asked giving his hand.

I grabbed his hand and said:

"Oh, I'm okay." I said getting up and smiling.

"You aren't hurt, are you?" The man asked.

"Don't worry, I am not hurt." I gently said.

"Good to know. Have a good day!" The man said.

"You too! " I said while I entered Fredbear's with Mel and Jack.

I opened the door and I just stopped.

|1079 words|

(sorry for the spelling mistakes-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 730 19
⚠️CONTAINS SMUT⚠️ This story contains slight smut, if this is not what you want to read - please do not comment negatively! This story is based on a...
3.9K 111 22
*Movie* William Afton x Fm Reader ☆☆☆ ~Y/n and William have been dear friends to each other ever since college, they were partners in every class and...
5.8K 85 9
Okay so, this is my main AU so if you don't like it, you don't have to read it- (And no, they can't have good parents bc I said so). ...
495K 13.8K 39
you and Micheal had been bestfriends since junior high, you often took him to your house for dinner, and such. you had always wanted too meet his fam...