Kaira - Our Blissful Life ✔️

By the_bogummy

Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Our Blissful Life
Character Sketch
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
Note( happy one)
18
19
Important
20
21
22
urgent help!
23
24
Epilogue
Important
Falling For Mr. Goenka

14

1.9K 152 16
By the_bogummy

I know target was long back completed but I was busy so couldn't update. Sorry for that.

Enjoy reading guys!.

"Shocked ho na? Hehe... it's just that my brother he wad fonf of me doing thede decoration and also he loves my dance...fot him I want to do this...." Listening her Kartik eas feeling proud of her.

"So where is brother? Us din bhi voh ghar pr nahi tha... kyun?" Listening him she smiled sadly and looked down.

"Kya hua?" Hr asked seeing her dad...

"Nothing... it's just that my brother he isn't there...." Before she could complete Kartik assumed the things.

"Ohh I am sorry... mujhe pata nahi ths ki...."

Naira's eyes widened listening him...

"No... nothing like that...actually he isn't here because he is out of town due to some reasons...tum kuch bhi sochte ho...."

"Ohh...sorry...voh tumne bola hi aise so that thought came in my mind..." He gave her toothy smile making her chuckle.

"Nothing...he is in abroad...but baat nahi hoti...anyways I hope everyone will come for the competition." She looked up hoping to get a nod from Kartik who actually made her happy by agreeing to her.

"Acha...do you need any help?" He asked looking around

"No... it's almost done...you come with others around 8." He bobbed his head and pecking her forehead he left.

Naira was still on her place she blushed slightly listening him going away whistling. Shaking her head she left to do the final arrangements.

By 7:30 everything was done...so Naira instructed her partners to get ready even she will go.

In Goenka house Kartik came down in his navy blue suit to see his father and chachu, Shubham and Luv Kush too were  sitting putting their hands under their chin

"Kya hua aap sab ko?"

"Aur kya ho sakta hai? Aurton ki problem!" Chachu commented to which Kartik made a confused face

"Matlab?"

"Huh! Jab teri biwi aayegi na...pata chal jayega..." Manish commented sacarstically making him roll his eyes.

"Bataoge aap dono? Baki sab kaha hai?"

"Hum yahan hai!" They trio turned around only to see them dressed as if they are going for a wedding.

"Chachi, maa, dadi...shadi nahi jo itni sari jewellery pehni hai aap teeno ne..." Kartik said to which dadi glared at him and said

"Tum chup raho...humari Naira ka competition hai...aur hum aise hi jaye...aisa nahi ho sakta...chalo jaldi late ho raha hai." Dadi went out as she didn't want to hear any comments.

Kartik sighed and followed her. Manish and chachi looked at their wives with amusement.

"Chale Manish ji?" She asked tracing his coat's collar making hik gulp very hardly...seeing them chachi and chachu chuckled and they all left together.

In Naira's house Akshara got ready to leave the house with Naitik. As they both came down they saw dadi holding her head.

"Maa kya hua aapko?" Naitik asked to which she replied

"Arey! Woh sar mein dard hai...theek se so bhi nahi pa rahi hun..."

"Aise kaise...aapne dawayi li?" Akshara asked to which she bobbed her head.

"Phir bhi... Naitik aap Naira ke paas jao.. main maa ke paas rehti hun." She said to which Naitik was going to deny but Akshara made a pleading face.

"Hmmm...theek hai...toh main chalta hun..."

"Papa!...aap aur maa jao..main ruk jaungi dadi ke paas." Gayatri said to which dadi made a face .

Dadi's POV

Shit! Plan fail ho jayega...aise kaise...ahh... Lekin acha hi hai Gayu nahi jayegi...

End of POV

"Haan...bahu Gayu ko rehne do tum dono jao..." Akshara bobbed and looked at her and then at Gayu who bobbed her head.They both left for Naira's competition. 

Here Naira got ready and came out of green room to see the host already there and many of the guests were coming inside.

"Naira!" Someone shouted her name...she turned onlt to see her childhood friend Nitesh.

She hugged him and asked "wow! Finally you time for me haan? How are you?"

"Theek hun...aur tum batao, how are you? Pata chala ki teri shadi hone wali hai." He said pinching her nose making her scrunch her nose.

"Don't do that! I don't like it. Stupid. Tell me how is he?"

She asked worriedly to which he sighed and said " well, doctor abhi tak kuch nahi bol rahe... let's hope for the best " she bobbed her head.

"Acha you go and sit. I need to see my partners." Nitesh agreed anx went from there.

This all was seen by Kartik who was really excited to see his Naira but seeing her hugging him made him sad and his heart felt like it was getting heavy.

After few minutes when Naira was coming near to the stage suddenly someone pulled her inside the green room making her hell scared.

She was pinned to the wall...she opened her eyes only to get lost into the chocolatey, brown eyes...

"Kartik..." She whispered he looked at her intensely tracing his forefinger on her chin making hee shiver.

"You know...you look so beautiful in this dress I feel like keeping you with me..." She blushed listening him and was going to break the eye lock when out of nowhere he looked at her angrily.

She was confused as to what happened to him. Few seconds before he was lovey dovey and now this much angry.

"Kya hua? Tum itne gusse mein...."

"Kaun tha voh?"

"Huh?" She was confused and he was getting irritate remembering her laughing over there.

"Don't be innocent. Tumne us ladke ko  hug kyun kiya? Hai kaun woh mahashay?"

"Kartik...tum kya...wait...wait a second...did you see me and him..." Before she could complete he bobbed his head glaring at her... Naira suppressed her smile and was going to say something when Kartik asked her

"Tell me something Naira...are you forced to marry?"

"Hein? Yeh kaha se aa gaya beech mein?" She asked being surprised with his thinking.

"No... sachi sachi sachi batao...kya tum use pyar karti ho? Are you forced in marrying me?" Seeing him not giving a chance to speak she stood there folding her hands.

"No..if yes then tell me. I will not come in between. I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you. No one will get a doubt....tum bol kyun nahi rahi ho?" He asked seeing standing there with a boring face.

"Hmm? Ho gaya? Ya kuch aur baki hai? If yes then go ahead. I won't stop you..." He frowned listening her sacarstic answer.

"Seriously Kartik! Yeh thought aya bhi kaha se? Atleast clarify toh kar lo...woh aur koi nahi mere bachpan ka dost hai. Nitesh aur voh mere bhai jaisa hai. Stupid. Kich bhi sochne lag gaye tum."

Kartik pouted and said " haan. Toh main kya karun? Tum itni sweetlg usse baat kar rahi thi toh mujhe laga...you know..."

"Bakwas soch hai tunhari....ab leave me. Competition shuru hone wala hai." She said moving away but Kartik held her hand and pulled her making her dashed to his chest.

"Sorry! I know mood kharab kar diya maine. Par main manan lunga. Abhi don't spoil your mood. All the best." Saying this he pecked her head and patting her head he went from there.

Naira chuckled and went out following him. She stood behind the stage waiting for her turn to come to perform.

She put a glance at the audience and seeing her Kartik's family waved at her making her smile. Even her cute devars were there. She roamed her eyes again when she noticed Naitik and Akshara coming inside but not finding Gayatri she sighed and looked back on the stage.

How was it?

What did you like?

Few words for Kartik.

Will Nitesh bring new twist in their life?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 4.1K 48
You want to know what is there is story..... 👇👇 Then plz 🙏🏻 peep into know more 🤫😜 Date:- 23 June 2021(And steal ongoing) Thanks @disha_mishra...
242K 11.1K 65
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
13.2K 787 29
Naira Singhania: A 25-year-old, she works as an interior designer. She's kind, independent, and a beautiful mother to a 9-month-old. She lives separa...
12K 908 27
Hello guys I am back with another story based on akshnav i.e akshara and abhinav with inclusive of kaira i.e kartik and naira from yrkkh This story...