I'm in love with my bully; Re...

By La-Rosa-dOro

Rev! KevEdd; What happens when you start to have feeling towards someone that completely hates you? Will Kevi... More

Freshmeat; day 1
The bullying continues
Something's wrong
Wait what happened to Kevin?
New feelings are rising
New feelings are rising: Part 2
I hate you
I've Claimed You as Mine
Visiting Edd
Planned something anyways
Oh geez! (A/N)
Drunk Kevin??
Well..... That happened
How do I Act Around Him Now?

Don't be Stupid Dork

4.2K 164 15
By La-Rosa-dOro

"Well you'll be doing some manual labor~" he said smirking.

I clicked my tongue and looked away, "tch. If Eddward is working for you then how do I know you won't keep me in debt like him?"

"Because the manual labor you will be doing will benefit me until you aren't needed anymore." He immediately answered.

I glared at him insure how to answer, until finally, "What exactly does this manual labor have me do?"

"How 'bout I give you a little preview?" He said smirking as he inch closer and closer to me.

I backed up into the bookcase and looked around to see that there was no one there.... But us.

He got closer and harshly grabbed my arms as he looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"B-back off.." I mumbled.

Whispered in my ear, "What was that dork? Speak up I can't hear you~"

"I said back off!" I said squirming myself free. I grabbed my backpack and started out the library.

"I never said that you are allowed to leave dork!" He yelled grabbing my arm again.

As I tried to free my arm, a hand appeared on Eddy's arm seeming to crush it.

"That's down right foul Eddy this is my customer. I no longer work for you. So see yourself out of here." demanded a familar voice.

I followed the arm back to it's owner, only to find Eddward with a grim look on his face.

Eddy just seemed to be amused and chuckled, "Double dee nice to see you again."

___________________________________________________

A/N: yay another chapter sorry it's not that long!! I'm running out of ideas but I will keep this story going~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
115K 13.7K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
456K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...