Terror of the Seas

Oleh N7Captain

What if a battleship from an alternate dimension came over? What if this ship was the strongest anyone had ev... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Epilogue

Bio

10.7K 99 70
Oleh N7Captain

Name: KMS Kaiser.

Class: H-44, H-class battleship.

Ship form:

Human form:

Just change his eyes to a red color.

Uniform:

Replace the Galactic Empire's symbol with IronBlood's symbol. He also won't be wearing the helmet. He has it, but doesn't wear it a lot. He instead wears an officer's hat.

Weapons:

Main guns: 8 x 50.8 cm (20 inch) guns.

Secondary guns: 12 x 15cm (5.9 inch)

and 16 x 10.5cm (4.1 inch) guns.

AA guns: 28 x 3.7cm (1.5in) guns

and 40 x 2cm (0.79in) guns.

Wikipedia also says the H class would have carried torpedos so...

Torpedo: 6 x 53.3cm (21.0 in) torpedos.

He carries no other weapons except for a cane sword. The head or handle of the sword is in the shape of IronBlood's symbol.

He also has a tendency to smile very evilly even when he's happy.

Backstory.

H-44, or Kaiser, was never supposed to be created. However thanks to assassins that the Allied Powers sent to Germany, Hitler was successfully killed. A new leader would continue to lead Germany in the war. However, it seems that Fate didn't like this one either, because a month before Operation Rheinübung (the operation that saw Bismarck being sunk in our timeline.) he had died in his sleep due to a heart attack.

This would see a young, aspiring officer by the name of  Johannes von Möller, who H-44/Kaiser looks like, being the new leader of Germany. He was opposed to the war the moment it started, but he had to participate in it. He would focus more on the Kriegsmarine than the other branches. Unfortunately Germany would not have the supplies or resources to build more ships.

So he sent the Allies a message to a neutral meeting. The outcome of the meeting was Germany switching sides from the Axis to the Allies. There he would ask them to help build the H class after the allies had discovered the Yamato.

They would do so under one condition, that they each get at least one of the ships. And from there, they decided to build H-44 first. He would stay with Germany. It was a united effort between the US, the UK, and Germany. The Germans designed and built him, the US would supply the resources and materials, and the UK would build his main guns.  They did this with the other H class ships too.

Once he was completed, he was the only ship to be referred to with male pronunciations. This was something that Johannes was adamant on, and Bismarck's captain, Ernst Lindemann , agreed with.

No one argued with that. He was one of the ships that would be in a united task force sent to Japan, the last Axis power to still fight.

Among the task force was Enterprise, Bismarck, Hood, Prinz Eugen and Kaiser, to name a few.

After the war had ended, he would be the only battleship to continue to be in service. Germany would occasionally give him to the United Nations to use when they needed him. He would even help during the War on Terror up until early 2018, where he would officially be decommissioned. He would be then be scrapped by mid 2019, where parts of his hull would go on to be used in future German ships.

It was unfortunate that he had to be scrapped, but they could no longer afford to continue supplying him with oil and shells, especially when newer ships could use missiles. He would, however, go down as one of the best ships the world has ever seen.

Even though he was scrapped, he would soon find himself awakening to a world much like his own but different.

Rigging.

Now this is the part I bet some of you were waiting for.

Here is what his rigging basically looks like.

It's absolutely massive, just like his ship form. Just change the guns on it to the ones I showed you.

I think that's it. If I think of anything else I'll put them at the start of a chapter.
———————————————————————————

Now, do y'all want to see something cute I found?

BAM!

Cute huh?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

47K 1K 32
So After Bismarck got sank by the Royal Navy because she killed Hood, She regrets it so badly a mysterious figure approaches her and offers her a dea...
8.8K 167 13
Meet Bell, a 15 years old high school student who lives in the Philippines. He always has an interest in warships as he plays games that have any re...
15.4K 223 16
Instead of Bama and Iowa what if it was someone else at a different time? I present to you the AU, Montana somewhat included.
2.5K 70 17
From an alternate version of Earth Ships have been transported to the Azur Lane universe what will happen to it's universe read to find out Azur Lane...