Still Clouds || Kny x Male re...

By Eeveelover_love

Y/n L/n was your everyday boy; helping out his family, caring for his younger brother, cooking with mother, a... More

☁︎︎
ɪɴғᴏ + ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀs
ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ + ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅰ︎
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅰ︎
Ⅱ︎
Ⅲ︎
Ⅳ︎
Ⅴ︎
Ⅵ︎
Ⅶ︎
Ⅷ︎
ᴀᴜʀᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs
Ⅹ︎
͏Ⅺ︎
Ⅻ︎
Ⅻ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅰ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ + ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅲ︎ + ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀ
☁︎︎ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ☁︎︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
ʏ/ɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅻ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅰ︎
♡ ︎sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ♡︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎
☆︎ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ☆︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅻ︎
☁︎︎┈┈┈┈┈┈☁︎︎
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝑆𝑢𝑛 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐹𝑜𝑥 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚-𝙎𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
☁︎︎

Ⅸ︎

34.4K 1.4K 1.8K
By Eeveelover_love

☁︎︎ Third POV

"You're the child of the burning crimson aren't you?" Haganeduka said, "This is most auspicious for us to meet!"

"No, no I'm Tanjirou and Kie's son," Tanjiro tried to explain, "I didn't mean it like that..."

Haganeduka and Tanjiro's loud conversation could be heard from the inside of the shed.

Y/n just stayed by Urokodaki's side as he listened to the conversation. He could tell by the presence that the person wasn't dangerous, but his aura was a yellow color.

"Your hair and eye are all red right? If a family is a business of making fire then they will have a child like you. So I mean it's a very lucky thing, so be happy," Haganeduka stated at he poked Tanjiro's face.

"Is.. that how it is? I don't really understand at all..." Tanjiro said nervously as he tried to get the older's hand away from his face.

Haganeduka poked his head around the door frame, "Looks like this blade might turn red. Right? Urokodaki?"

"Yeah," Urokodaki said simply.

Y/n sweatdropped, "I didn't know people could ignore others so well..." he mumbled.

Haganeduka snapped his head to where Y/n was. The sudden action surprised Y/n as he flinched.

"You... You the lone breather right? The one the breathes the clouds?" Haganeduka questioned.

Y/n blinked, "I guess? Yes, I use breath of clouds, but I don't know what you mean by lone breather."

"Pure, innocent, kind, you will have a clear glass-like blade, I just know it. One that only myths told about, you will get the clear blade over my dead body," Haganeduka stated as he leaped at Y/n and started pulling on his cheeks.

"Can- can you please let go of my face...??" Y/n muttered.

"Ah! Y/n is being assaulted!!" Tanjiro claimed as he came up next to Y/n.

Urokodaki pulled Haganeduka off of Y/n. Y/n rubbed his cheeks as they started to turn red in pain.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" Tanjiro asked.

"I'm okay, I think. Thank you Urokodaki-san..."

"Alright! Whatever! You two, try and pull the blade out of it's scabbard!!" Haganeduka shouted as he tossed the two sheathed katanas at the young males.

Y/n caught his katana as Tanjiro's hit his face.

"O-okay..." Tanjiro stuttered as Y/n only hummed.

Both males unsheathed their katanas. The two adults in the room waited for the colors to change to their predictions.

Tanjiro held his katana up as Y/n only examined his. Y/n spun his katana with his wrist, realizing that it is lighter than the normal katanas and more swift.

Tanjiro's and Y/n's eyes widened as the blades started to turn different colors.

"OHH!" Tanjiro said in awe.

"BLACK?!" Haganeduka shouted.

"It's black..." Urokodaki muttered.

"Eh?? Black feels really ominous! Is this a bad sign??!" Tanjiro asked worriedly.

Y/n just examined his blade with a head tilt.

"No it's not like that... I've never seen a blade this dark of a shade of black..." Urokodaki stated.

"EHH??!! I THOUGHT I COULD FINALLY WITNESS A BRIGHTCRIMSON COLORED BLADE DANMIT!!" Haganeduka shouted in distress.

Haganeduka whipped his head to a silent Y/n, tears and puff of angry clouds coming out of his mask.

"PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE A CLEAR BLADE!! AT LEAST LET ME WITNESS SOMETHING AMAZING!!"

Y/n only blinked before lifting the katana like how Tanjiro did. The adult's eyes widened behind their masks. Tanjiro's eyes sparkled.

"I don't know about clear but it's white with black and baby blue," Y/n said blankly, "Sorry I couldn't live up to your expectations."

Y/n blade was pure white with a deep black strip going across it. There was baby blue cloud patterns that wrapped itself around the black strip like a ribbon. There was no clear like glass

"AAAA!! I THOUGHT I COULD SEE TWO MIRICALS TODAY!! BUT I DIDN'T EVEN SEE ONE!!" Haganeduka shouted as he leapt at Y/n, to which he dodged and Haganeduka went after Tanjiro.

"Ow ow ow!! That's dangerous!! Please calm down!! How old are you anyways??!!!" Tanjiro shouted as he was being tackled by the older male.

"37!!"

Y/n sweatdropped, "Should we stop them?" He asked Urokodaki.

"Let him be, he's just a little angry that's all," Urokodaki said like he deals with this everyday.

Tanjiro and Haganeduka continued to tackle each other on the ground. Well, it was more of a one sided fight with Tanjiro not getting too much hurt.

Urokodaki placed his hand on Y/n's shoulder, "You also don't have to be sorry to Haganeduka. Yours and Tanjiro's blades are just fine, so there's no need to be worried."

Y/n eyes shined at Urokodaki's words. If he could smile he would've.

"CAWWW!!" The caw stopped the two fighting and made everyone turn to the two crows that entered the small house.

"CAWWMADO TANJIRO!! Hurry and go to the North West town caww!! Hurry up and go hunt demons!! This is your first assignment!" Tanjiro's crow stated.

"They talk..." Y/n muttered.

"Caw! Caw! Of course we do, L/n Y/n!" Y/n's crow with the orange tuff said as he hopped to where Y/n was sitting, "You will be following Tanjiro on this assignment! Make sure to protect him and defeat the demon!!"

Y/n nodded and let his crow fly to his head.

"Young girls are constantly disappearing!!" Tanjiro's crow stated.

"Every night! Every night!!" Y/n's crow said.

'Who knew we would be going so early...' Y/n thought.

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎

Y/n walked in the forest he knew well now. He walked to the spilt boulder where his new friend these past two weeks were.

When he got there the air was cold, but it was always cold when Sabito or any other spirit was around him. It was like he could feel their presence.

"So are you going now?" Sabito asked as he appeared in front of Y/n, "You have the uniform, and you have your blade now."

Y/n looked down at himself. He was indeed wearing the demon slayer uniform. He also had a small fox pin on his haori.

The fox pin was hand made by Urokodaki and was gifted to Y/n as a thank you gift. The fox had it's eyes closed as it didn't smile. It had two dull (f/c) colored clouds as cheeks and a black button nose.

Tanjiro's pin looked like the mask he had in Final Selection which was destroyed while fighting the hand demon.

"Are you going to be leaving?" Sabito asked, a bit of sadness in his voice since he didn't want Y/n to leave him.

Y/n nodded with his usual blank face, "I'll be leaving soon, Sabito, that's why I'm here to say goodbye to you. I wish you could come with me instead of being here all by yourself," he said.

"Well, you've said your goodbye, so goodbye now," Sabito huffed as he turned his back to Y/n.

Y/n slightly flinched at the tone Sabito used. He knew that Sabito was sad that he had to go, but he also knew that Sabito won't say it out loud.

"Sabito..."

"You can leave now, Y/n, I'm not stopping you."

"Sabito that's not I say goodbye. Sabito, please look at me."

Sabito didn't turn around. He had kept his fox mask on the side of his head as he silently wiped tears away from his eyes.

A (s/c) hand softly made Sabito turn. Y/n stared at Sabito's teary purple eyes.

"Sabito..."

The male sniffed, "I don't want to be alone again..."

Y/n's brows slightly furrowed upwards. He cupped Sabito's cheeks making the male's eyes widened.

Y/n leaned upwards and softly kissed Sabito's forehead. The warmth from the kiss was nothing like Sabito felt before. It was so calming and comforting, much more than anything.

"I promise, that if I die, I will met you," Y/n said as he looked right into purple orbs, "I promise I will never forget you."

Sabito's eyes shined. He placed his hand over Y/n's and leaned into the touch. He smiled softly as tears rolled down his cheek.

"Okay, Y/n. Thank you for everything," Sabito said as he kissed Y/n's palm before fading away.

Y/n blinked as a dust of pink was left on his cheeks. He looked down at his hand where Sabito kissed him. He could only look at it.

The cold air lingered around Y/n. He knew who was still here.

"Yoriichi-san, I know you're there, there's no need to be hiding," Y/n said as he turned around.

Yoriichi faded to visibility. He had his arms crossed as he looked away from Y/n. He had a pout on his face and Y/n knew tell that he was jealous.

"Yoriichi-san..."

"No."

"Yoriichi-san?

"No."

"Yoriichi-san."

"No."

"Yoriichi-san, look at me."

Yoriichi turned away from Y/n, "No."

Y/n sighed. He pulled on Yoriichi's sleeve and made the taller male look at him. Yoriichi still looked to the side.

Y/n deadpanned. He grabbed Yoriichi's face to make the taller look at him. Yoriichi had to crouch down to Y/n's height.

"Yoriichi-san," Y/n said sternly.

"No..." Yoriichi mumbled.

Y/n gave a small peck on Yoriichi's forehead. Yoriichi blushed but still didn't look at Y/n's eyes. Y/n huffed and kissed Yoriichi's scar, this made the taller blush even more.

"Are you happy now?" Y/n asked.

Yoriichi looked at Y/n at the side of his eyes. He gave a small smile.

"Yeah..."

Y/n only huff and shook his head. Yoriichi stopped crouching and kissed Y/n's forehead before fading away.

Y/n only blinked at what had happened, "Geez..."

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507 36 7
A long line of Samurai has led to a young man, Y/N L/N. Hailing from a small village, he trains day after day to become a great swordsman, like his f...
153K 2.8K 48
DISCLAIMER!!!- This will follow the events of the anime. I don't have the Manga nor have I ever read the Manga. So no spoilers for it. (Y/n) (L/n) wa...
4.4K 112 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...
1K 41 15
emotions run deep as a demon and a demon slayer grapple with their intertwined fates, their unspoken feelings bubbling to the surface amidst moments...