mysteries & secrets | mileven

By rndlie

everyone who ever loved me only left or hurt me so please don't do that same. More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
epilogue

ten

183 12 1
By rndlie

CHAPTER TEN;
• GOOD JOB, KID •

"fight! fight! fight!"

el laid on the floor as stacy and troy hovered over her.

"control your emotions, el." hopper reminds her.

"come on! fight back, freak!" stacy laughs in her face, pulling her up by the collar and slams her into the locker.

el groans loudly at the pain.

"you fight but you must know when to stop."

"too weak, huh? go on... cry to mommy and daddy." troy laughs at her and even points a finger.

"i- i do not have a mommy and daddy." el punches stacy in the face and pushes her off of her.

"wow the freak can punch! what a shocker." troy says sarcastically.

el punches him in the face as well and knees him in the dick just to add a little something.

he groans, falling to the ground next to stacy.

"they're on the ground. not moving. now you stop."

"now i stop." she whispers, grabbing her bag and walks off to somewhere where no one can continue to stare at her.

"el? that was so badass!" max exclaims as el passes by.

el smiles weakly, "i-i have to go." she runs off.

"w-what?" max breathes out.

she runs out of the school and to find her bike but suddenly she feels a pair of hands shove her to the ground.

"freak!" troy spat harshly.

she gasps, trying to stand up but he holds her down.

"troy! get your hands off of her!" mike yells.

"jesus fuck, someone stop him." troy rolls his eyes with a groan as someone holds onto him.

"let go of him." el says sternly.

"or what?" troy asks with a dark laugh before kneeling down and setting his hand on her thigh

"get off of me!" she screams in his face loudly.

"don't you dare touch her, troy!" mike shouts.

"you know, if you put some makeup on and dress up, you'll look pretty hot." troy says as his hand trails up higher.

"i said; get off of me." she grabs his hand and twists it before hooking her leg around his neck and flipping them over so she'll be on top of him.

"what the fuck..." mike breathes out as she breathes heavily.

"don't ever touch me again. you're disgusting." she spat, standing up and grabs her bag.

"you bitch! you broke my fucking arm again!" troy groans out in pain.

"you shouldn't have touched me." she shakes her head, grabbing her bag.

"you're not even that good. i bet you're loose anyways." he stands up and walks away.

"loose anyways? what does that mean?" she whispers to herself.

then it clicked. we'll sort off, she thinks she knows the meaning but it's troy, it had to be.

"asshole." she mutters, storming off.

"el!" mike runs towards her.

"leave me alone." she whispers, grabbing her bike and hoping on.

"are you okay?" he asks her out of concern.

"no." she sighs before riding off.

"el!" he shouts after her as she ignores him.

she breathes heavily.

she did not just break his arm. she did not just flipped him over. she did not just punch him and stacy.

she did not just show everyone her skills.

everyone is going to stare.

everyone is going to question.

everyone will find out about her past.

everyone will.

she arrives at the cabin, rushing in and to her room to grab a bag before she takes off into the woods.

arriving at the spot with the 2 lonely trees, she sets the bag down and opens it.

kai.

that's what it wrote on the bag.

she takes out the knifes in the bag, leaving the guns and other weapons in it so no one would see.

"asshole!" she throws one of the knifes at the tree.

"y-you left me here by myself!" she throws another one to let out all of her emotions.

"you didn't bloody wait for me!" she screams, "and i'm left alone to suffer!"

"why was it you and not me..." she sighs, dropping to the floor tiredly, "why was it not me!?"

she sobs quietly, "why didn't he shoot me? why didn't he kill me? if he did, you and mama wouldn't have died."

"it was all my fault." she sobs, "all my fault."

"i should have hung myself before. why did i back out? so stupid. i'm so stupid." she whispers to herself and slaps herself across the face. 

"el?" she hears mike shout

she looks up and then wipes her tears quickly just in case he actually finds her.

"el?" he asks again before he appears

"are you okay?" he walks towards her and kneels down besides her.

"no... it's all my fault." she whispers, looking up at him with glassy eyes.

"what is, el?" he hugs her as she sobs into his shoulder.

"everything. everything is my fault." she whimpers, "i hate myself."

"no, el. no." he shakes his head at her words.

"i just..." she pauses.

"you just what?" he asks softly.

wanna kill myself tonight. she wanted to say it so badly but she couldn't.

"i don't know." she shakes her head sadly, "i don't know anymore. i just don't."

"and that's okay. that's fine." he rubs her back softly.

"really?" she asks quietly as he nods. no one had ever said that.

"yes. it's completely fine that you don't know anything. it's fine." he whispers.

she nods, "everything's fine." she tries to tell herself.

"yeah." he nods.

//

el was sat down at her desk, staring down at her hands as hopper was laying down on the couch outside watching tv.

she looks up at the small razor blade set in front of her and sighs.

frowning, she takes off her bracelets and puts them by her necklaces and rings.

hearing hoppers laugh, she turns to the left and looks through the gap of her door.

he looked so happy.

and she promised him.

and he would be so disappointed.

so she stands up and then pushes her chair under the desk and walks out to join him.

standing right in front of him, she opens her arms and he looks up at her with a small smile.

"cuddles?" she asks quietly as he nods, scooting over for her.

she lays down as well as he wraps a arm around her so she wouldn't fall off like she once did.

"no bracelets?" he asks her.

"no. my scars aren't going away though." she frowns and looks down.

"let me see." he says as she raises her wrist up for him to look.

he traces his hand over them, "beautiful."

"ugly." she pulls her hand back as he sighs.

"el, you know scars don't define you right?" he asks, "they may not be the best looking but those little things don't say who you are."

"it kinda does. the ones all over my body can tell everyone about my past." she mutters.

"yet you survived." he reminds her with a smile b

"i broke someone's arm at school today." she changes the topic as he nods

"okay." he says, "troy's?"

she nods, "i-i punched him and stacy also."

"good job, kid." he puts a nacho in her mouth as she groans quietly.

"not mad?" she asks him.

"you fought back. why would i be mad?" he asks with a light shrug.

"because i broke someone's arm." she says in a duh tone.

"i really don't care, he deserved it." he says as she smiles softly.

"thanks, hop." she whispers.

he laughs quietly and then looks up at the tv, "you're so dumb!" he yells at the tv as she laughs.

"yeah!" she yells at the tv as well.

"the dog is right there! no, don't run away!" he continues as she chuckles.

"the dog is running away, hops." she giggles and points.

"yes! for the whole episode, it's so annoying!" he groans loudly, throwing some nachos at the tv as she laughs even more.

"dad! you're making a mess." she states.

"and what are you gonna do about it?" he asks her.

"make you clean up later." she says as he rolls his eyes, "i will clean it." he grumbles.

"mhm, totally. imma head to bed, don't stay up too late." she reminds him as she gets off the couch.

"you sound like my mother." he groans out as she smiles, "yeah, i'm mama hopper coming back from the dead." she teases before entering her room with a giggle

//

a/n: not proofread. shush, i know, i'm lazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 168 24
'i'm done fighting' the only words visible to her
63K 2.5K 22
friendships & feelings.
65.7K 2.8K 23
❛After all, he's broken. And she's the only one who could fix him ❜ In which Mike misses El, and she misses him. [LOWERCASE INTENDED]
21K 895 60
'' 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒕-𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 �...