Showing Them The Light (IPKKN...

By Anniewrites5

Advay Singh Raizada, elder twin of Arnav Singh Raizada, is coming back to India. To correct every wrong. To p... More

Introduction
Introduction-II (OPTIONAL)
1. Advay Singh Raizada
2. Homecoming
3. Understanding The Misunderstanding
4. Realising The Mistake
5. Correcting The Wrong
6. Apologies and Stopping Her
7. A Trap
8. Understanding Love
9. Unveiling The Bitter Truth
10. Aftermath
11. Gathering Scattered Emotions
12. Betraying The Betrayer
13. Is this the end?
14. Wooing Her
Author's Note
16. In Pursuit of a chance
17. Not giving up
18. Getting used to her anger
19. Chances & Confusions
20. Spending time
21. Bringing her back
22. Normalising Life
23. Waiting
24. 'A New Start...!'

15. Nurturing Relationships

3.7K 249 34
By Anniewrites5

Alok entered Raizada mansion, with something that was forbidden for few days. Ice-cream! Safely kept in a paper bag, no one can recognise it's ice-cream, can they? Yes! If it started melting.

'Run Alok!' He thought and started to go upstairs but Mami ji caught him.

"Arre.... Alok bitwa? You here?" He smiled awkwardly.

"Ji.... Mami ji...."

"Any workwa?" He nodded in hesitation.

"Bhat?" (What?)

"Wo.... I need to take some files from Advay's room... so..." He trailed off.

Here Anjali came out to check her strawberry ice-cream came or not and smiled in glee to see Alok downstairs.

"Alok...." She called.

"Hi.." He greeted Anjali, smiling lightly.

"Good you came..... Cheeku just called me to help you search for files... come..!" Mami ji didn't interrupted them this time and Alok followed Anjali, amused.

"I didn't knew you will lie.... Liar!" He teased her entering the room.

"Anything for my ice-cream! Now give it to me!" Anjali demanded. He forwarded the ice-cream tub to her.

She opened it hurriedly. Taking a spoonful in her mouth, she moaned, closing her eyes, relishing her strawberry flavoured ice-cream.

Alok smiled widely looking at her.

'She deserves all the love and happiness in this world!'

"You will not tell Cheeku that I ate ice-cream, will you?" She asked innocently.

He shook his head smiling.

"Alok... I was thinking something..."

"Hmm?"

"Should I start doing some job or work?" He looked at her dumbstruck.

"Anjali... you... you are pregnant.." He whispered.

"So what??" She asked casually, eating her ice cream.

"Anjali.. you... aren't you four and a half months pregnant?" She looked at him amazed.

"How do you know how much months it has been exactly?"

"Amm..wo.. Advay.. Advay told me." Anjali nodded, buying his excuse.

Little did she know that it is him who keep tabs on her health for Advay and for himself too.

"Haan toh... what's wrong in it? It is not like I am joining from tomorrow. I will take out my certificates, degrees, prepare, then look for a suitable job." She explained.

"But... do you really think you will be able to handle with a newborn?"

"I think yes... you know I think need a break.. and I need to be independent. And doing some work will be a perfect thing."

"You really believe your brothers will let you work?"

"Alok... I said independent... INDEPENDENT!"

"Hmm.." He nodded.

"What?? Don't you like the idea?" She asked, sadly.

"No..! Nothing like that... Actually you are right! This will help you move on..." She smiled, gleefully.

Now he will have to look for a suitable job for her. It will be best if he find some vacancy in the Raizada office itself.

____________________

"Chote.. you kept everything na?" Anjali asked for tenth time glancing at Arnav's suitcase and wardrobe.

"Haan Haan Di! Everything.... You don't worry... even if I forget something, I will buy there." Anjali nodded and started to shuffle clothes and things in his wardrobe.

"Ready to go?" Advay asked as he entered Arnav's room.

Arnav nodded.

"Chote... you promise me to make her happy.... She have already gone through so much..." Anjali spoke.

"Ha Di.... I will...." Anjali nodded and took a deep breath relieved.

"I am waiting downstairs..." Advay came out of the room and his phone rang.

Chandni....

"Haan bolo..."

"Arnav have a meeting to attend.... Is he coming?"

"Oh... Actually... Arnav is leaving for Lucknow...." He informed her, hesitating

"What the hell?! Clients are sitting here, waiting!" Chandni whisper-yelled on him.

"Oh... can you handle?" He asked, hesitating.

"Handle? They want to meet 'The ASR'! Do I look like ASR to you?"

"Oh okay...." He suppressed his laugh.

"What okay?"

"I am coming there in fifteen minutes."

"Okay! Come as soon as possible!" He hung up the call. Arnav came out with his luggage, Anjali on his tail.

"Arnav.... Akash will drop you at the airport. I have to go office to attend meeting on your behalf." Arnav nodded.

Advay left for office and after bidding bye to everyone, Arnav and Akash left for Airport.
____________________

There was a thick, awkward silence in car. It was the first time Arnav and Akash were being too silent around each other. Though, Arnav is not talkative, there was never a time when they didn't talk. Let it be about business, family, politics or cricket, but never for once they stayed in an awkward silence. This silence gave rise to a guilt in Arnav's heart which started eating him.

He should start the conversation. Yes! He should.

"Looks like you're taking me somewhere to encounter me.." Arnav tried to strike a conversation between them.

"Why?"

"Because of your rotten face!"

"So to make you laugh, should I become a clown?!"

"No! You are already a clown...." Arnav muttered but Akash heard. Akash glared at him.

An awkward silence.

"I..."

"I was..."

Both started at the same time.

"You speak.." Allowed Arnav.

"Nhi... you say..." Insisted Akash.

"Nhi nhi..! Pehle tu hi bol..."

"Nhi aap.."

"Okay... I will start..." Both said at same time after a minute.

Again an awkward silence.

"Come back soon...." Arnav's head snapped towards Akash.

Is he really speaking to him...?

"With her..." Akash completed and Arnav grinned.

Finally, Akash talked to him. Arnav was beyond happy. One of the people to whom he had apologized seems to have forgiven him. He ticked Akash's name in his mental checklist.

"Akash... I am really sorry-" Akash interrupted him in middle.

"You bring Khushi ji back, I will forgive you. Everyone will. And maybe then Payal too will return..." Arnav hummed.

Akash has realised that they all were at fault somewhere. So, there is no reason to stay angry for long. Correct your mistakes and move on.

"By the way, did you meet Payal yet?" Arnav asked.

"Nope.. I am taking charge of the company from tomorrow."

"Good luck. Last time when I saw her she wasn't that naive, sweet Payal. She was literally breathing fire. More dangerous than Khushi." Akash gulped.

Yeah! That day she took stand for herself and for her sister. She was beyond hurt by Akash's confession and too much angry on him.

"Thanks for the luck. I will need it."
______________________

Khushi was standing at her window talking with Payal. While Payal was in her bed after a long day at office.

"Don't worry jiji! Whoever the knew boss is, it doesn't matter. You work hard as you always do... hmm?" Khushi assured Payal.

"Yeah, you are right... Even what will I do if he turn out to be hot headed. I will have to work and tolerate him." Khushi chuckled.

"Oh! He won't be hot headed, don't worry! By the way jiji ..."

"Haan?"

"Don't you feel like something big is going to happen tomorrow?" Khushi asked, hesitating.

"You too are feeling like that?" Payal asked taken aback.

"Yeah.... an intitution..." Khushi told Payal.

"Exactly! I too have the same gut feeling."

"I pray to devi mayiya that nothing wrong happens tomorrow." Khushi mumbled.

"Hmm... don't worry... everything will be fine. Now go to sleep, you have college. Bye, good night!"

"Bye jiji! Good night." Payal hung up the call.

"Hey devi mayiya, raksha karna...." Khushi whispered looking up at the sky.
____________________

Arnav stood in front of Sheesh Mahal, his childhood home, where he got many things and lost many things too.

"You ain't coming in Arnav?" Aman asked as their luggage was already taken inside.

"Hmm... coming... You go..." Aman nodded and walked in, understanding Arnav's need of staying alone for a while.

This was the very first place where he met Khushi. The place where he misbehaved with her. Now, this will be the place too where he will win her back. Win her trust and love back.

'I am not gonna return without you Khush!' He decided determined and walked in.
____________________

"Ahh... Finally!!" Chandni sighed and slumped on the couch. Advay smiled and sat on the edge of the work table of his cabin.

"Tired?"

"Tired and hungry. Both." She spoke in an exaggerated manner.

"Let's go somewhere and have dinner."

"Oh.... that will be a great idea!" She exclaimed and rolled her eyes, slumping more on the couch, showing her tiredness. He shook his head at her childishness, smiling wide.

"Get up Ms. Lazy bones! You wouldn't want to miss your delicious dinner...." He spoke standing up and adjusting his coat.

She wrinkles her nose cutely, looking at him and stood up taking her hand bag.

"Let's go!" She storms out of cabin as a soldier and he chuckled looking at her amused.

"Full crack..." He muttered and followed her outside.
___________________

Advay and Chandni were sitting inside the restaurant waiting for their dinner patiently. Well, not too patiently. Chandni was continuously tapping her foot on the floor and drumming her fingers on the table. Advay was looking at her amused, trying not to smile.

'She becomes violent when she is hungry for long....' He reminded himself.

"Chandni... you received any sketches from the team?" He asked trying to divert her mind from her empty stomach.

She nodded her head vigorously and took out her mobile.

"I forgot to show you these. I recieved them yesterday and you were busy, or maybe you were not... I forgot. Here! See..." She handed him her mobile.

He scrolled through it and rubbed his chin thinking.

"So, how is it?" She asked excitedly, keeping her elbows on the table and keeping her chin on her palms.

"I knew you won't be able to do it..." He spoke calmly, placing her mobile on the table.

"Haww! What have you thought of me?!" She asked, offended.

"That you are crazy!" He replied without any hesitation.

"Did you think that about me? Nothing else?" She asked disappointed.

He leaned ahead on the table folding his arms.

"You want me to think about you......?" He asked in a husky voice.

She turned her face away.

"Nhi nhi! Mein kyun chahoongi! Mr. Advay Singh Raizada ke pass itna time kahan.... Khana kahan hai! Ab tak nhi aaya!"
(No, no! Why would i want that! Where does Mr. Advay Singh Raizada have so much time! Where is the food?! Why our dinner is taking so much time?)

She spoke frustrated. His lips curved up at the corner. He tried his best not to laugh.

'Soon you are gonna be very very happy!' He thought.

"Aren't you too much hungry today?"

"Look, who is asking! That very person due to whom I missed my lunch!" She glowered.

"You missed Lunch because of me? Me?!" He asked taken aback.

"Yup! Because you asked me and Alok to wait for you and didn't come. Lucky Alok went home for dinner, while I had to stay back at the office." She said with a sunken face.

"You want me to order for starters? We directly ordered for dinner..." He asked politely.

"No... it's okay, I will wait or else I will fill my tummy with the starters only." He smiled, shaking his head a little at her childishness.

The waiter came and started to place their order on the table. Chandni served herself as soon as she can. Advay looked at her amused.

"Have a good time sir, ma'am..." Waiter spoke.

Advay nodded.

"Thank you...."

They continued to have their dinner in silence.
____________________

Advay was driving Chandni home. The drive was silent. Chandni was looking out of the window.

"Chandni, you alright?" He asked, finding her silence unusual.

"Hmm... I want to have something sweet..." He frowned.

"Why didn't you tell me when we were in the restaurant?!"

"I thought I will explode if I ate anything else." He rolled his eyes.

"I will stop if I saw any ice cream stall, but it's too late. I doubt I will find any." She nodded pouting and looked out.

After few minutes, Advay suddenly pulled the brakes listening to Chandini.

"ADVAY STOP!" He looked at her wide eyed.

"Have you gone mad??!" He asked looking at her incredulously.

"Tumne kabhi tapri ki kulhad wali chai pi hai?"
(Have you ever drank tea from a tea stall?)

She asked with twinkle in her eyes. He looked at her bemused.

"You know I don't drink tea a lot, forget about tea stalls..."

"Toh aaj tumhe kulhad wali chai pilate hain!! Chaloo!"
(So today let's make you drink this tea!)

She spoke excitedly and pointed towards her window from where he saw a tea stall on the other side of road. After tugging at his arm, she came out of the car.

He rolled his eyes at her excitement and pulled the car window down.

"Sit in the car!"

"But why?"

"We aren't crossing the road. I will take the U-turn and park the car near the tea stall."

"I am not a kid. I can cross the road." She spoke with a sullen face.

"I know that. Even I can cross the road. Now don't argue with me and sit inside like a good girl, or else I will change my mind."

She glared at him and sat back in the car. With a look of triumph, Advay started the car to take a U-turn from the very first cut he saw.

"Akdu, adiyal, badtameez Raizada!" She mumbled, which he heard but didn't say anything and smiled.

He parked the car near the tea stall after few minutes. Chandni went to take two tea cups for them, jubilantly. Till then he settled himself on the car bonnet.

After few minutes, Chandni came back with two steaming, hot earthen cups of tea (Kulhad). He took both the cups from her and jumping slightly she sat beside him on the bonnet. He forwarded her one cup and she took it smiling.

"So... how is Akash?" She asked sipping her tea.

"I think he is quite fine now and once Payal comes back, he will be more than fine." He replied and took first sip from his cup.

"How is it?!" She asked excitedly.

Neither he is a tea lover nor he drinks tea more often, but yes this tea is quite different from the tea he drank at home. It's quite good.

"Nice..." He replied and nodded, smiling.

She looked straight keeping her chin up with a pride look on her face.

"Didn't I tell you?! See!" He smiled looking at her.

She kept babbling, when he silently took out a small box from his pocket. Opening it by his thumb, he kept it between themselves and slid it towards her lightly.

She turned towards him, talking and saw the box with shining diamond ring in it. That instantly shut her mouth up.

She looked up at his face but he was looking straight, smiling lightly, sipping his tea. She looked back at the ring and again at him. She smiled and frowned at the same time, not understanding how to react.

"Advay... yeh..?" She asked, smiling and frowning at the same time.

"Hmm... yeh! I know I just did it very badly last time, but not this time. I want it to be so perfect that you remember it till we get old." She let out half chuckle listening to him.

"I know I am not too good at expressing feelings and spelling them out in words. But Chandni Yash Narayan Vashistha, you are the first and last girl in my life whom I can tolerate." She chuckled at that.

"And I want to tolerate your childness and stupidity my whole life. Will you do the honours? Will you tolerate my short tempered attitude, my extreme akdu behaviour, my not so romantic efforts? Will you marry me Chandni?" He asked softly, with eyes full of affection.

She looked up at the sky, trying to hold the immense happiness. She tried hold her smile which slipping from her lips. She also tried hold back those traitor tears, which threatened to spill. She was beyond happy. Not even in her best dreams she thought that her Akdu Singh Raizada will propose her like this. This was beautiful than the dream.

"Advay..." She started but then stopped thinking about something. He looked at her bemused.

Suddenly she laughed out loud keeping her head on his shoulder. He looked at her with amusement.

"Have you gone mad listening to my proposal? You were quick happy a minute back..." He asked, not understanding her reaction.

"Wait..." She said breathless from laughing and sat up straight.

After catching her breath, she started.

"Even I brought something for you..."

She jumped up a bit and stood up. He looked at her with curiosity. She opened the car door and took hold of her hand bag. After closing the door she come towards him, shuffling through her bag.

"Ammm..." She frowned not finding it but then took out small box from her bag.

"Here..." She forwarded the box to him, beaming.

Taking the box from her, he opened it to find a platinum ring band.

'So, she too was thinking to confess...'

She jumped and again sat beside him on the bonnet while he kept admiring the band.

"Did you like it?" She asked softly.

"I love it!" He replied softly.

"When did you bought it?" He asked, tilting his head and looking at her.

"Today. I thought you are not going to propose me anytime soon. Hence, I decided to step forward."

"Now I did it, ain't I?" She nodded, smiling wide.

"You happy?"

"More than you can think of!"

"Good!" Taking hold of her palm, he slid the diamond ring in her ring finger and kissed her knuckles lightly.

Giving a wide smile, she hugged him by wrapping her arms around his torso. He circled his arm around her shoulders.

"I love you Advay..." She whispered. He pecked her hairs.

'I wish Arnav and Akash too pacify their girls soon. God, help them and be with them.'
He thought, looking up at the sky.

____________________

Hey dear readers!!
I know I know I am late in updating but please bear me. I had my exams and didn't get the chance to write and update. Moreover, this chapter turned out to be more hard than others.

I hope you liked this one!

Arshi lovers are in for a treat because from now on, most of the scenes will comprise them.

Readers who love Akash and Payal, be ready because I have few scenes planned for them too.

Advay and Chandni are officially a couple so not too much of them.

People who eagerly want to know the equation of Alok and Anjali are too in for a treat.

Now we are moving towards the end of the story. Yet many things are left. 😅😅 I didnt have the idea that it will go this far. But here we are.

Love you all❤️
Annie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
109K 8K 27
Arnav Singh Raizada lived life of a recluse. The mammoth task for him every day was to at least let him set foot out of the house for even simple mun...
273K 16.6K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...
77.8K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...