MHA Males x Male Reader || Co...

By Hooman4ever

♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time... More

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ Requests Closed ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
🌹Bakugo x Crackhead reader🌹
🌹☁Shinsou x Blind reader☁🌹
🌹☁Deku x Sick reader☁🌹
🌹💋Aizawa x Neko Reader💋🌹
🌹Bakugo x Reader w anxiety🌹
🌹Kirishima x Trans reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Deaf reader🌹
🌹☁Shindo x Suicidal Reader☁🌹
🌹Iida x Shy Reader🌹
☁Dabi x Broken Reader☁
🌹Aizawa x Teacher Reader🌹
🌹Hizashi x Mute Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹
🌹Hizashi x Mute Reader Pt. 2🌹
🎄🌹Aizawa x Reader🌹🎄
🎄🌹Shoto x Trans Reader🌹🎄
🌹Bakugo x Amputated Reader🌹
🌹Shigiraki x Villain Reader🌹
🌹☁Iida x Chubby Reader☁🌹
🌹☁Hizashi x Shota x Disphoric Reader☁🌹
🌹Shoto x Panic Attack Reader🌹
1k?!
🌹☁Keigo x Depressed Reader☁🌹
🍄Shinsou x Bold Reader🍄
🌹Mirio x Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Neko Reader🌹
☁Monoma x Suicidal Reader☁
🌹Denki x Tall Reader🌹
🌹Denki x Neko Reader🌹
🍄Bakugo x Deku x Reader🍄
🌹Kirishima x Reader🌹
🌹☁Aizawa x Villain Reader☁🌹
🌹Aoyama x Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Ice Skater Reader🌹
💋Hero Dabi x Hero Reader💋
💝Bakugo x Trans Reader💝
💝Bakugo x Reader x Deku💝
New Fanfic
🌹Grumpy Dabi x Reader🌹
🌹Prince Todoroki x Neko Reader🌹
🌹Prince Bakugo x Reader🌹
🌹Prince Todoroki x Neko Reader Pt. 2🌹
🌹Deku x Monoma's Brother Reader🌹
🌹☁Deku x Witch Reader☁🌹
🌹Neko Bakugo x Reader🌹
🏳‍🌈Deku x Trans Reader🏳‍🌈
🐰🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹🐰
🌹Inasa x Antisocial Reader🌹
🌹☁Denki x Trans Reader☁🌹
🌹Todoroki x Trans Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Trans Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Kirishima x Trans Reader🌹
🌹Denki x Sleepy Reader🌹
🌹Hizashi x Chubby Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Kirishima x Reader🌹
🌹Hawks x Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹
🌹☁Iida x Depressed Reader☁🌹
🌹Aoyama x Reader🌹
🌹Shindo x Reader🌹
🌹☁Shinso x Crackhead Reader☁🌹
🍄Bakugo x Pervy Reader🍄
🌹Shinso x Crackhead Reader Pt. 2🌹
🌹Shigaraki x Trans Reader🌹
🌹🔥Tamaki x Seme Reader🔥🌹
🌹Inasa x Antisocial Reader Pt. 2🌹
🌹Denki x Drunk Reader🌹
🌹Denki x Thunder Storm Comfort🌹
!Moving Day!
50k Special
❕Regarding Comments-❕

🔥☁Shindo x Insecure Reader☁🔥

6.5K 104 43
By Hooman4ever

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Smut, Slight Angst.

Requested by - No one. 

AU? - None. 

Warnings - Sex, Praise kink, Overstimulation, Quirk play,  Cringe. 

Quirk - Not important.

Other info - You're more masculine/muscular sorry, also you used to be bullied for wanting to wear feminine clothes and Shindo knows and tries to help when he can. You're kinda a precious bean in the one-shot.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You sat on the floor of your room sweating as your knees were pulled to your chest, hands clasped together as you stared at the [F/c] lingerie that was sprawled out in front of you, almost mocking you. One of your hands reached out and grabbed the surprisingly soft lacey fabric as you sighed, hanging your head in defeat. "Might as well get this over with." you mumbled making your way to your bathroom. 

Usually you would stay far away from more feminine clothing as you have been told in the past how it doesn't suit you but today you felt like doing something special for your boyfriend Shindo as he's been working extra hard to become a hero and has been stressed. 

You slid the delicate fabric over your muscular figure feeling surprisingly comfortable as the somewhat tight fabric hugged your soft skin, you grabbed the matching thigh highs you bought and pulled them up smiling as you looked down. Your eyes wandered up to the mirror in front of you and your smile dropped as you scrunch your nose up. 

"This was dumb... " you mumbled as you cursed your more masculine features "this just looks bad on me."

You turned to your side looking at yourself in the mirror frowning as you wished you were more curvy so you would be able to pull off more feminine styles as you've always adored that kind of thing. 

Tears slightly pricked your eyes before you walked out the bathroom angry at yourself for thinking you could pull it off. The closet door swung open as you hastily looked for something normal to change into so you could forget about the beautiful lingerie, just as your pulled out your favorite sweater the door to your room swung open as your black haired boyfriend walked into your room a tired look on his face before he saw you when suddenly a look of awe and lust overtook his features. 

You however were mortified that he caught you wearing such a thing in a last moment attempt to shield yourself you ducked into the open bathroom closing and locking the door all thoughts of clothes forgotten as you slid to the floor covering your mouth trying to muffle your slightly ragged breathing as degrading thoughts ran through your head making you feel more insecure. 

"[Y/N]?!?!" Shindo yelled while knocking on the door the worry evident in his voice. "Go away I don't want you to see me in such an embarrassing outfit." you cried as a small sob escaped your mouth as you were scared he would leave you. 

"[Y/n]" he cooed "it's okay I don't think it's that embarrassing, I actually found it extremely hot but if you're really not comfortable at least let me bring you clothes so we can cuddle?"

You wiped your eyes before standing and opening the door peering out slightly while gazing [Up/Down] at your lover. "You mean it?"you mumbled touching the tips of your fingers together. 👉👈

"Mean what [N/n]" Shindo cooed while running his fingers through your hair gently. "That you think it's hot." you mumbled feeling embarrassed.

He pressed his lips against your pecking them lightly while smiling at you the lust clear in his eyes, he suddenly grabbed your soft hand placing it on his crotch making you feel his hard on. "The hottest." he whispered in your ear, making you shudder while blushing, you whined slightly as he lightly bit your ear, his hands finding their way to your hips which he gripped firmly. 

You hid your face in the crook of his neck feeling embarrassed to which he responded by grabbing your ass through the thin fabric causing you to let out a slight moan at the feeling of his callused hands in your behind. "Don't hide from me I wanna see your cute face." he smiled as he picked you up, you of course wrapping your legs around his waist as he walked you both over to your bed. 

The soft bedding touched your skin as you were gently set down as Shindo quickly started leaving a trail of kisses down your neck occasionally leaving hickies and love bites that you were sure to curse him for in the morning. 

A small whine left your lips as Shindo rolled your left nipple between his fingers causing you to squirm as you've always been over sensitive, the pink bud between the tops fingers quickly perked up which made his let out a satisfied hum before he moved on to tourchering the second bud. 

Suddenly he abandoned your nipples as he seemed satisfied with them for now as he now slowly trailed his hand down your body admiring the way the fabric hugged your body just right "Fuck, how are you so perfect." he said as he rubbed circles into your hips. "I'm no-" you jolted releasing a sudden moan as your thigh was harshly slapped "Don't lie to me or I'll need to punish you." you gulped looking up to his fierce eyes "I guess I'll just need to fuck you till you believe me then." your blush darkened as you sifted your hips accidentally brushing against his member making him groan.

He gripped your hips harshly preventing you from moving as he sudden reached and grabbed the lube you kept in your bedside table you covered his fingers in a generous amount before bringing his fingers that were coated in the cool substance to your hole teasing you as he ran his fingers around the rim "P-please" you stuttered out as you simply wanted him to fill you. "Such a needy baby" he said pushing two digits inside you causing you to arch your back as a strangled moan left your mouth "A~agh S-SHINDO" you shouted out his name as he activated his quirk, his fingers vibrating as he found your prostate. 

"Such a pretty baby falling apart already from just my fingers?" he kissed you softly as he scissored you stretching you out all the while keeping his quirk activated, by the time he considered your ready to go you were already gone your eyes lidded as tears threatened to fall from your [E/c] eyes. "S~shindo" you breathlessly moaned as he slowly started pushing his length in you winced slightly causing him to pause before resuming making sure not to hurt you. 

He bottomed out groaning as he felt you around him, he wrapped his arms around you holding he started slowly thrusting in and out setting a slow rhythm, you wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer if possible as you felt him lightly brush against your prostate with each thrust. "P-please faster." your plea didn't go unnoticed by the man above you as he soon started picking up his pace causing you to hold onto him tighter as he hit your prostate hard with every thrust now causing you to arch your back at the sudden pleasure that wracked your body.

You felt the familiar coil in your stomach as he lifted your legs over his shoulder angling his thrusts to hit deeper inside you making you drool slightly as he ducked you into the mattress the sound of skin slapping and your creaking mattress filling the room. "Shit [N/n] your so fucking tight." he suddenly grabbed your length activating his quirk as he stroked it trying his best to push you over the edge you screamed out his name along with a bunch if other incoherent frases as you clawed his back cumming on his hand. 

Your body flopped back on the mattress you feeling tired as Shindo picked up his trusting making your nails dig harder into his shoulder "N-no more t-too much" you muttered your thighs shaking "J-just a little more [N/n]" 

He began once again aggressively thrusting into you as he neared his orgasm all the while he whispered sweet praises into your ear, he let out a loud moan as he shoved himself inside of you before cumming as you whimpered at the feeling of being filled. 

He pulled out and instantly his cum came pouring from your hole making him smile proudly before he went to get a towel to clean you up. 

As he cleaned you he ran his fingers through your hair comfortingly before tossing the towel aside pulling you close to him, "You know you really are the cutest." he said as he started a kiss on your nose before you both drifted to sleep. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - I have returned from the horrible depths of writers block! Sorry I disappeared again I promised myself I would stick to updating regularly and then depression stopped by so all good things.

Anyway yeah I have writers block so all requests are welcome and I'll be doing some more smut and angst chapters since this book is like 80% fluff and I want sum diversity!

Was thinking of doing Aoyama or Inasa since I've wanted to do him for so long but idk.

Also sry for grammar and spelling mistakes I got like a quarter through editing them I gave up for now since its 11:20 and my brain died I'll probably finish editing in the morning though.

Anyway ya boy gonna go to bed (aka stay up listening to music while pondering my life choices and stressing over my 12 missing assigbments)

Luv y'all sm!

1663 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 770 36
My BKDK | DKBK One Shot Fanfic Collection --------&&& Pure bkdk / dkbk so if you don't like them, or one of them, please don't read or don't add this...
3.6K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...
117K 2.9K 14
Kirishima x Bakugou fanfic After being saved from the league of villains and now living in the dorms at U.A. Bakugou has this strange feeling about K...
120K 3.6K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with ✔️ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...