SQUABBLE - NOBARA K.

utabomb1

He wasn't going to stop hunting him until he was dead. Everyone who loved him knew that. If only he realized... Еще

Squabble + Bio
What in the actual f-
Sukuna's Vessel
The New Girl in Town ( Part 1 )
The New Girl in Town ( Part 2 )
Dinner and Nostalgia
One on One with Nobara
The fun before tragedy
A Battle against the Devil ( part 1 )
A Battle against the Devil ( part 2 )
I lived, bitch
JJK
Recovery and Oh no, she's here
It's kinda complicated ( part 1 )
It's kinda complicated ( part 2 )
Plans and a Confession
Domains and Princesses
Ready, set, go!
The talk with Mai ( short )
"I think I love you, kei"
Cat fight
Anticipated showdown
The First Kiss
He's in trouble
Proposal of a Proposal
Lovers' Quarrel
Time is precious
Pain and Pleasure
Great escape ( part 1 )
Congratulations
The Great escape ( part 2)..and sleeping with Sukuna ( wait what? )
Give it back
Karaoke night
I love you, but I'm sorry
Kill the Brothers
Revenge over You
My Son
Playtime
Trivia
War
Update
War declared
Shibuya
Reunion
I love you, now and forever
My lovely escape
Self destruction
Happy birthday, love
Family ties
Where do we stand?
A Promised Kiss
Enemies to Lovers
Maki
Squabble and Drama
Outsiders
Mai, I love you
I will always love you
A/N and your choice
Don't come back
Alone together
I'm yours
Let the games begin
Golden Prize
that's how the games work
Nightmares
Once and for all
The final opponent
Away from home
lady death
The end
Crossover of the Year

Tension and Love

1.2K 27 24
utabomb1

Book 3 starts. Comment and vote, lmk what you think <3

Future

"Get up, you pathetic piece of shit."

Their positions were reversed at this exact moment.

Kei towered over the evil sorcerer, looking high and mighty near the throne he discarded the man out of. Kamo lets out a weary sigh before coughing out so much blood from his mouth. Kei props against the chair with his elbow, looking at his adversary with little to no remorse.

His cold eyes stayed still on the man as he looks up, laughing out of his hoarse throat.

"Heh...look at you." Kamo says, taking in Kei's strong presence.

"You've gotten so strong since I last saw you, it's almost scary." The man chokes out before coughing some more. He starts to rub his neck.

Kamo admits the fifteen year-old boy looked five years older suddenly. His visage has grown much mature with the stoicism plastered across his features. He had no color in his eyes, just simply emotionless and deadly.

Stress took a toll on him.

He recounts seeing a much more, frailer and less built Kei who would cry whenever he was tortured. The boy above him now looked nothing like that version, and almost appeared like a completely different person.

The torture he ensued on the Kei before can never break this bo-no, this man at his presence.

"You look like a villain." Kamo pants, barely on his knees. Kei was beginning to fulfill his role as the mad sorcerer indeed as he looked dead on similar to his ancestor.

"Maybe I am one." Kei comments with a tilted head, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his uniform pants. He doesn't feel fearful being so close to Kamo. He knows he can stop him if he tried anything funny.

He's not afraid of death anymore.

"But enough stalling, you know why I'm here." The blonde narrows his eyes and then they began to illuminate with a brighter blue. His curse energy breathing inside of his body heavily, and they began to trickle down his fingertips.

"Yes, yes. I know you want your precious revenge." The older man nods with a smile, getting up at his feet finally.

"You want revenge for your dear friends, right?"

"I think it's time you stop playing with people's lives, don't you agree?" Kei's tone starts to get aggressive,

"Say your prayers, Kamo. Because I will stop you right here, right now."

He thinks of Megumi and his sister, Tsumiki. And the pain the two had to endure.

He thinks of Yuji carrying a heavy burden behind his back.

He ponders on Nobara's safety. She's out there somewhere and he hopes to the gods, she prevails and the two can reunite once more.

He ponders over Mai who's hold up in the Zenin household. She looks out her window, trapped within the confides of the home of her sick relatives. Naoya tries to enter her room but it remains locked.

He tries to barge in, banging against the door. Mai covers her mouth, almost wanting to gag.

A nauseous feeling swelling up from her stomach before throwing up in the nearest bin. She's been feeling this for days but Kei doesn't know that.

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Kamo truly asked. "You're only going to betray them at the end."

Kei froze at his front step and looks at him with a tight lip.

"Yes, I know about your little contract with Sukuna. That was the number one theory to how you got rid of the curse womb I implanted inside of you."

Kamo laughs evily,

"Those elder sorcerers will never accept you back, you know that? Everyone's going to want to kill you...

Kei Murasaki, you are a threat to humanity."

"But even so, it accomplishes everything I stand for! Even if you kill me, here and now, you will usher a world of sorcerers rather than mere humans. I wanted to optimize curse energy and with you, now taking the reigns of being the next possible threat, you will make that dream turn reality."

"Too bad you won't be there to see it, if it happens." Kei responds at the man, "And I will still take down Sukuna, no matter what. I won't let that monster start his wrath too..

He continues to take a step forward. The sorcerers began to circle around the room, both of their hands out and ready to cast their gifts. The sunset beaming through the window and towards them. Their showdown will commence..

"I don't care if I seem like a villain to the elders, as long as I have my friends by my side and they see otherwise...

Then that's what matters."

"If they stick to your side. If they don't, then what?"

Kei doesn't answer but a little fear wells in his heart of that outcome.

"But you're right, enough talk." Kamo smirks, blood dripping from his hands and formulating into a melee weapon of his own.

"Come at me, mad sorcerer!" The man snarled with venom coming out of his mouth. "Show me the extent of your power!"

He cackles like a mad man as Kei stood in his fighting stance, breathing in and out. He remains calm.

"IF I KILL YOU, I'LL STEAL YOUR BODY NEXT!" The man screams at him with a maniac look in his eyes. A big grin stretches his features, already imagining using Kei Murasaki's body.

The boy would have stitches forged around his forehead.

"Let's fuckin do this, then." Kei mutters before the both blast their curse energy at each other, the whole entire building explodes, without a sight of who took the blast first.

Nobara looks up at the detonated building that went off a second ago. She finished killing off some spirits. The debris began to collapse and Nobara screams,

"KEI!" Before turning away, running to safety.

--

Present day, weeks earlier

Kei watches Mai sleep in his own bed. He plays with a strand of her hair as she fiddles in her sleep. She squirms underneath him and her eyes open, only to be greeted by him.

She smiles lazily before kissing him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Their nude bodies pressed at each other for warmth.

He turns his body away after, lying on his own side. Mai turns to look at him, covering her lower body with one of his blankets.

"Something wrong, Kei?"

He checks the time and curses a bit,

"Shit. We've been here for almost two hours. I oughta go check up on the others."

The rest had visit Master Tengen, the foundation of jujutsu sorcerers. He might've had the answer to getting Gojo out of his prison and defeating Kamo, once and for all.

He felt bad he had to miss most of it but he was exhausted. But after feeling rested, he thinks it's time to go. He tries to get up but Mai grabs his wrist, pulling him back down.

"Kei, wait-" She stops him and he looks at her concerned eyes.

"So..what are we now?" Mai asked, "I mean, you gave in. You could've stopped me, but you didn't..so who are we to each other?"

Kei tries to say something but no words come out of his mouth. Confliction again occurs in his mind but he had to say something.

But Mai frowned, seeing that he was confused.

"You still love her, don't you?" Mai looked down to herself.

"I-Mai, our break up was pretty fresh and it still hurts. Yes, I love her, though I don't know if she'll want to get back with me.."

"So what? I was just used for your pleasure then?" She asked and he flinched by that question.

"N-No, Mai, you're a great girl. You were helping me out and I just always noticed you always seemed to care. I wanted someone to care for me, in this moment and you are that girl. Nobs-I mean, Nobara could not do it but you did.."

"And for that, I'm not just grateful but I-I think I've also fallen for you too."

Fuck, this was so messed up.

Was he really that desperate for love and affection, he thought to himself. He hated himself for falling in love with Mai while also still being in love with Nobara.

She pulls him back to the bed before confessing something to him, her hands on his face.

"Kei, don't get back with her. Be with me, instead." She pleaded. "She's the one on the wrong. She let go the one, amazing guy in her life. That's on her."

"W-What?"

"She doesn't deserve you, Kei. Only I can give you that satisfaction you need all along."

"Mai, you're engaged. Even if I agree to being with you, I just can't!" He tells her and she sighs in disappointment. "Naoya will have my head and so will the rest of the family. They know of my lineage and won't want it to taint their name now."

It was different back then. They wanted him in the family, in hopes to producing more children with great curse energy.

But with his real surname, Oshu, spreading amongst the elders, no one wants to bed with someone like that. It's an infamous title.

"Doesn't matter!" Mai retorts. "W-We can be secret lovers, if you wish. We don't have to tell a single soul~"

She leans close and starts to kiss him but he doesn't reciprocate. He lets her nibble on his lip before she pushes him back to the bed. He gasped and stared at her,

"She doesn't deserve you, Kei.

I'm better."

"Mai.." This was a difficult situation for him.

"Let me love you, please?" She says and Kei takes a deep breath, closing his eyes.

"Okay..let's try it." He says and Mai smiles so brightly before bringing his lips to a deeper smooch. He finally, with a bit of hesitation, kisses back.

He moans and tries to crane his head to break free from her now sloppy kisses.

"Mai, we have to go-"

"Let them wait." She says, wanting to go for a second round.

She drops down in front of him and Kei clenches the pillow sheets with his fists, letting out a moan as pleasure consumes him for the second time in a row.

--

"Where's Kei and Mai?" Nobara walks over to Megumi, who's on the phone. He keeps dialing Mai but no response.

"Hm, Kei might still be sleeping but who knows about Mai."

"Wait, he went back to his room with Mai?!" Nobara asked and he nods at her.

"Yeah, poor Kei was tired so she escorted him there. Though they said they would be back but i haven't seen them."

'That fuckin slut' Nobara growls to herself and she starts to exit the room the held the entrance to Tengen's hideout.

"Kugisaki, where are you going?"

"Gonna go check up on Kei." She murmurs, already marching her way there. She walks downstairs as she thinks what's she is going to say to Kei.

After Mai scolded her, she reflected on what she said to Kei. She felt bad and realized she should've been there for him in his time of need.

But now she stressed over the idea that Mai might've not only been there to comfort him, but even take advantage of him.

She could be wrong but she had to see Kei. It was eating her away in the past hour and she knew she had to fix things.

She heads over to the dorm building miles away, unaware of what's happening behind Kei's closed doors.

---

Guysss sorry I was joking, I actually was going to post a chapter today! Yooo I hope you enjoy it. LMK what you guys think is going to happen next!

Also, I want Kei to step on me in that photo of him.

Idc I get to simp for my own creation!

Keimai or Nobara still? Let'sss see them results baby

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

64.9K 1.7K 41
Discontinued. "If only I knew what would happen, I would've stop my past self..." Y/n told to herself... in a nervous tone. "Y/n-chan~ why are you ru...
118K 3.5K 59
He promised to never make her cry, he promised to protect her, he promised he would be there for her. And he kept his word. He made sure she never...
1.9K 98 5
The desired to be heard and belonged. A girl that was punished as they claim her to be dark and uncontrollable, how pitiful. How long has it been sin...
72K 3.3K 44
Not all light is good Not all dark is evil. Hotaru Nakajima was not born to be soft. She was born to make the world shatter and shake at her fingert...