๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง

Af nuusski

- milk the game , teach it to my girl. Mere

authors note.
1.
2.
authors note.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
authors note.
13.
this is fazo
14.
15.
16.
17.
um
18.
19.
20
21.
22.
mm
23.
24
25.
26.
27.
this is her neighbor ( levi )
^
28.
29.
30
don't curse me out pls
ok
yea

9.

10.1K 397 415
Af nuusski

𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆:
𝙻𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕
-

-

stink 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨;
-

stink 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 : I'm really like that

yea , get it I guess 🥲.

stink 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: hatin ass.

neverrrrrrr.

stink 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: wyd ? I'm bored , come back home.

im at the mall with raven , I'm so sleepy ..

stink 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: foogi ain't even here , it's just me and lando.

cuddle with lando til I get back then

stink 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: you gmfu 🤣.

we finna get ready and come back fr tho , you want something ?

stink 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: nah , take ya time.

- -

" girl damn , get off the phone " raven said.

" girl shut yo ass up " i mugged her cause who you talking too ?

" you ready for your date tonight ? " raven said

" what date tonight ? you said it was tomorrow night" I looked confused

" yeah , but I pushed it up " she said smiling.

" what is this date ? " I asked her.

" I know you don't like dressing up fancy and slow stuff so I got y'all a private pool and hot tub , sauna room and a luxury hotel night " she jumped and squealed.

" sounds nice " I imagined how it would be.

" have you and Derrick had sex yet ? " she said

I shook my head " no , almost .. but I wasn't ready and he respected it . I think I'm ready now but I'm gonna just let it come naturally " I shrugged

" oh okay , not to be in your business or nothing I just wanted to know "

" you good " I said ..

-
𝟾:𝟶𝟶 𝙿𝙼
-

" okay y'all ready ? " raven said too me and Derrick referring to our " date "

" bruh where you got us going ? " Derrick said

" to a 5 star luxury hotel , with a private hot tub and pool " raven smiled. " ok , ya Uber outside " she smiled.

we went outside and got in the Uber.
it was the same Uber that brought us to the Airbnb when we first got here.

" hello again " I got in and spoke awkwardly.

" how are you ? " he said once Derrick got inside the car and closed the door.

" good " I answered

Derrick told him the address and he started too drive.

once we got like 5 minutes within the hotel , the Uber made a wrong turn.

" nah bruh , you made a wrong turn you was supposed to go straight " Derrick reassured him.

" the traffic was bad up there I had to go around so you can get too your room on time " the Uber said

Derrick sat up behind him and looked up at the gps.

as he did that the pistol whipped him which caused him too go out.

I tried too grab him and get out of the car but I felt something hit me and it caused me to black out.

𝟾:𝟹𝟶
𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻

-
" y'all think ya boy gone fuck tonight ? " foogi said too me and lando '

" I doubt it " I shrugged and lando shrugged to.

' his ass better do something ' lando said

" I'm horny , imma go play with myself .. bye " I got up and headed upstairs.

" can I comeeeee ? " foogi said.

' you know you can come ' I looked at him with a seductive expression.

" shid , I wanna come too " lando said

' you can come too ' I smiled.

they both got up and came upstairs with me.

' okay but this can't never get around to nobody else okay ? " I made clear that they understood.

' fasho , we not gone tell nobody " lando said

" well you know Ian gone say nun too nb , idgaf "foogi shrugged his shoulders.

I laid down on the bed on my back.
" you first " I pointed to lando..

i knew I was making a mistake , but I really didn't even care at this point.

-
𝟸 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
( 𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 )

when I woke up I didn't see Derrick anywhere , I was just sitting in a room at a table .. looked like an interrogation room

at this point I'm immune to getting kidnapped , just kill me already.

" LAYLAA " I heard Derrick yell from a far distance.

" DERRICK , YOU OKAY ? " I asked

" YEAH , YOU GOOD ? WHERE YOU AT ? "

" IM IN SOME TYPE OF INTERROGATION ROOM LOOK LIKE , WHERE YOU AT ? "

" SAME TYPE OF ROOM , WE GONE GET OUTTA HERE IGHT ? JUST BE CALM " he said and we stopped yelling.

the Uber driver came in my room with my mom behind him.

" wowwww " I laughed and clapped my hands.

" hi daughter , how are you ? " she smiled

" bitches be following me 12 states across the world and shit , you ain't got nothing else to be doing ?" I looked at her blankly.

" you killed my husband " she sat in front of me across the table.

" I did no such thing " I shook my head and pretended to care.

" tell me what happened or your boy toy dies" she looked at me up and down

" I don't know anything , I was too busy recovering from being raped and kidnapped "

" oh please shuttup with the fake sap story , he didn't kidnap you nor rape you .. you just want somebody too feel sorry for your stupid ass "

she pulled a knife from her purse and showed me.

" tell me , or we can play pin the knife on the Layla" she smiled innocently.

-
meanwhile
𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗

-
" bruh , what the hell " I started laughing when I seen Amanda come through the door with a gun.

" hey baby , missed me ? " she smiled and sat in front of me

" what you want cuh ? " I asked her

" you & details "

" details about what ? I'm lost "

" who killed my dad ? if you don't tell me Layla dies"

" oh , that's all you wanna know ? I killed his big ugly ass " I shrugged because I really ain't gaf , if I had too do it again I would.

" ughhhh , why ? now imma have to kill you " she got up out of her chair and came around to my side.

" you kill me and let Layla go " I said

" I can't make that promise " she bent down and looked at me.

she put a bullet in the chamber and spun it.

" how about Russian roulette ? " she smiled

" guh i don't give a fuck , just kill me if you gone do it .. don't hesitate " I told her

" I don't wanna kill you , I wanna kill your girlfriend but I know killing you is gone hurt her so you know .. bye bye you " she pulled the trigger the first time and nothing happened so she spun it again

-
back too Layla's side
-

" Layla your boyfriend is on his last leg in there" my mom said too me.

" DANG WE AINT EVEN GET TO FUCK YET" I yelled and he yelled back.

" ONG BRUH " he yelled

" my whole family just out of fucking wack " I said shaking my head.

" that's what happens when you betray family" she said and it scoffed

" ME ? BETRAYING FAMILY ? bitch .. please "

" you think I wanna do this too my own daughter ? I don't , you're making me do this baby" she said

she sat the knife down on the table and got up and walked around too my side and whispered in my ear.

" why'd you kill my husb - " I cut her off by stabbing her in the neck.

I couldn't get up and finish her off because they had my ankles tied too the chair.

I used the knife too cut the rope around my foot and I stabbed her again in the head.

the man who was our Uber was was standing there in the doorway so I wouldn't get out and I stabbed him in the stomach twice before running out and going too the room with Derrick.

i looked in the door window and saw Amanda standing over him with a gun.

he saw me in the window and instantly looked back at her so she wouldn't notice me.

I opened the door lightly and threw the knife at her and it hit her neck.

she held her own tho , she turned around and pointed her gun at me .

when she pulled the trigger nothing happened , so I ran up too her and grabbed the knife and stabbed her again in the chest twice.

I then cut the ropes from around Derrick ankles.

" damn , kidnapped twice in a month ? how you feel ?" He laughed

" like a wanted ass bitch " he held my hand while we marched too the front of the building where the police where surrounded.

" SET UP " I yelled , when we tried too run the other way 3 police officers came from that way and cuffed us.

" what a date bae " Derrick smiled as we got walked out by the cops.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

665K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
OUTOFBODY Af sourliee

Teenage Fiktion

372K 14.8K 27
'you only accept the love you think you deserve.'
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
278K 6.4K 37
"๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†, ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ...