๐…๐‘๐„๐„๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ (๐€๐“๐“๐€๐‚๐Š...

By ISAGISBABYGORL

๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐„๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ’. ๐˜/๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ #๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ #๐Ÿ: ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.

2.7K 114 97
By ISAGISBABYGORL

Y/N's POV

"Is Eren... dead?" Jean asked.

The Colossal Titans had stopped advancing and started to fall.

"Agh!" I looked at Mikasa who looked like her head hurt.

"Are you OK?! What's wrong? Mikasa?!"

"Was that the last time... I'll ever... we've ever... no..." she said.

Falco landed and I looked behind me to see people. But among them, I spotted my Dad.

"Dad!" I ran to him, crying.

"You're still alive!" He said, greeting me with open arms as I hugged him. "I love you so much, sweetheart... I'm so happy I got to see you again."

We both cried together, sobbing, and even though my Mom was missing from the moment, I still didn't care as I had at least one family member here with me.

I thought I would never see my Dad again...

"I don't have any regrets... because we did the right thing... didn't we?" Connie said. "We stopped the rumbling."

I noticed the Survey Corps watching us, and went up to them and bowed deeply.

"Thank you so much... I can't express my gratitude enough. I was a traitor among you for years, but you still helped me see my loved one before the world ended. I... I don't deserve people like you..."

"We're glad," Jean smiled.

I hugged all of them, embracing and taking in this group hug that made me feel so happy.

"Why are you here? Aren't you from the internment zone?" Annie asked the Eldians here.

"Your father led us here. Go meet him," Reiner's mom said.

Annie ran to her father, and I couldn't imagine how happy she was to finally see him after 9 years or so.

"Aunt Karina! Reiner is still out there fighting!" Gabi said.

"I saw," she said, smiling proudly.

"That shining centipede... Where's Reiner and Armin?!"

At that moment, Armin's Colossal Titan emerged from the hole it had created with its transformation explosion. We were also able to spot Reiner. They were both OK and started walking towards us.

"Look!!" Connie yelled. I noticed that centipede thing. "It survived that explosion?! What the hell is that?!"

"Who knows... But we can't let it live."

Then a flash appeared in the distance, a huge explosion similar to a Colossal Titan transformation.

"I figured that wouldn't be enough to kill you," Jean said.

"Yeah but what are we going to do now?"

"Eren," Mikasa said.

A Colossal Titan with long hair and Eren's face appeared, and started walking towards us too.

"You can't let that shining thing come in contact with Eren!!" Gabi yelled. "It could start the rumbling again!! Or something even worse may happen!!"

"We've gotta kill that centipede thing!!"

"But how? It survived that explosion just now," Levi said. "We need to kill Eren. You all understand by now, right? This nightmare won't ever end..."

"Father. I still have one thing left to do," Pieck said to her father.

"I'll be completing my mission, and Colt's too..." Falco said to his parents.

I turned to my Dad and faced him. "Sorry, Dad. I also have to go now."

"You've made me proud enough. And I've been blessed with a daughter like you. I understand that you still have more to do, but remember y/n... I love you."

I hugged my Dad one last time and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too," I said.

"Why? And how did... things turn out this way...?" Mikasa muttered, her head looking like it hurt again.

"Huh? What's that smoke?" We all said. Smoke was emitting from the shiny centipede thing below on the ground.

"Did it finally die?" Mikasa asked.

"That's not the smell of a dead Titan though..." Connie said. "Wait a minute... Isn't this... the same thing... that they did in Ragako Village?"

We all looked at each other in horror.

"Mikasa! Pieck! Y/n! Get on Falco! We're getting away from here!!" Levi said.

"Wait what?!" I looked at him in horror.

"Ackermans and anyone with Titan powers are an exception. You should know what you have to do."

"Wait -"

"No. This is too much for me to -"

"HURRY!!" Levi yelled.

I got on, trying to hold in my tears but it was no use. Mikasa grabbed Pieck as she reached her hand out to everyone we left behind.

I looked at Jean, Connie, Gabi, and my father one last time.

I started crying so badly. I love all of them so much...

I closed my eyes as I heard sounds of crumbling and roaring. I knew that if I opened them... I would see all of them as Pure Titans. I'm so close to breaking...

But I can't keep my eyes closed forever. I opened up them to pitifully watch Pure Titans jumping off the Fort to the shiny centipede.

Reiner, though injured in his Armored Titan form, stood ready to face all the Pure Titans coming his way.

This is hell... This is madness... This is so sad.

I hate this.

Reiner tried his best to stop the centipede but I recognized Jean, Connie, and Gabi's Titans in the crowd, and knew Reiner saw them. Heartbreaking.

I jumped off Falco's flying Titan with tears in my eyes as I spotted my Dad, and couldn't do anything but cry as I bit my hand to transform.

My War Hammer Titan materialized and I immediately went for the centipede, Annie's Female Titan and Pieck's Cart Titan helping me out, but what could we do?

Pieck... Annie... Reiner... What must we do... to receive our award?

Mikasa's POV

My head hurt like crazy now. It was driving me crazy.

"ARGH!!"

"Mikasa?! Stay with me here!! We're the only ones left who can kill Eren!!" Levi told me.

I remembered Eren sleeping by the tree peacefully when we were little.

I can't... take anymore...

Captain Levi continued talking to me and telling me things but I couldn't hear him.

I want to go back... I just want to go back... to our home...

"Mikasa. Wake up. You'll catch a cold like this."

I opened my eyes to be met with Eren.

"Eren? Did I... fall asleep?" I asked, taking in my surroundings. We were out in the middle of nowhere, staying at a cabin.

"You must be so tired..." Eren said, putting down wood he had collected.

"I feel like... I had the longest dream," I yawned.

"Let's take it easy for the rest of the day. I managed to catch a big fish for us after all. But Mikasa... Why... are you crying?"

"Huh?" I noticed tears falling down my face and quickly wiped them. "I don't know... but I... started asking myself if it's alright for me to be here."

Eren looked at me then at the ground. "There's nothing we can do about it now. Remember? We abandoned everything. And escaped to live out here like this. It's been 2 months since the Marleyan War ended... and the war to invade Paradis will begin soon. Running away is the only way for us to survive... I bet Armin's looking all over for us right now. I... couldn't send Historia to hell and continue that endless slaughter. And I couldn't commit genocide to the whole world... So I just want to live my remaining 4 years in peace and quiet... just the 2 of us... Wasn't that... what you suggested, Mikasa?"

"Yes." I stood up and hugged him. "I'm sorry. I promised I wouldn't bring this up."

"Make me one more promise. When I'm dead, throw this scarf away. You have a long life left. Forget about me. And be free... Please Mikasa. Forget about me..."

I snapped back to reality as I saw Eren harden his fist and punch Armin.

"I'm sorry."

I watched Titans attack Pieck, Reiner, Annie, and y/n below.

I took out my scarf and wrapped it around me.

"I can't." I pulled out my swords and got ready. "Eren is located in the mouth. I'll do it. Just back me up."

"Understood Mikasa," Levi said.

We jumped off and Levi launched a thunder spear at Eren's teeth, creating a hole that served as an opening for me to get inside.

I headed in and saw his head, and smiled as I prepared to strike him. He looked up at me with that same smile.

"See you later... Eren."

I kissed his lips gently as I held his severed head in my hands.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 🧣

Here's some memes for you before I rant about the last chapter 😀

RANT: sorry for the late update I was waiting for the last chapter to come out 🌚 but attack on titan has finally ended and I'm so sad 😭

thank you Hajime Isayama for creating this original, well put together and thought out story that has touched everyone's hearts in a unique way 💕

tho this chapter wasn't as sad as the previous one, chapter 138, but I enjoyed seeing quite the happy ending and new character looks because of a 3 year timeskip. they all looked fine as hell

WHO AM I KIDDING THIS WAS SAD REST IN PEACE EREN 🙏

attack on titan or shingeki no kyojin, holds a very special place in my heart as my first anime so it's sad to know it's ended but it can't be helped 😔❤️

please go ahead and comment your rants and thoughts about this chapter i want to read them 😩

"Eren. You wrapped this scarf around me... Thank you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 461 49
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข " ๐„๐ซ๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ...". "๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ... ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
228K 9.8K 36
๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐˜ (๐.) ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”; ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‘๐„๐“๐”๐‘๐๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐…๐”๐‹๐‹ โ—– ๐–ฃฏ แฅซแญก โ——...
22.1K 441 37
โ‰ช โ—ฆ โ– โ—ฆ โ‰ซ โžขY/n L/n is a lazy yet skilled girl. She was raised in Shiganshina and meets Eren, Mikasa and Armin. ...
571K 21.8K 43
โ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„.โž โ—– ๐–ฃฏ แฅซแญก โ—— ๊œ› โ†บ ส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส” โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€ ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ โ†บ๐–ฅฆใƒพูฌูฌ โตขโตข สšแ„‹ษž ๐–ฆ† โ˜˜๏ธŽ zZz (๏พ’' ๏พ› ') โ€ข โ€ฟ โ€ข โ•”...