You were mine first [PeetaXRe...

By andhejsjwl

When your best friend, Katniss Everdeen gets reaped, you volunteer to go into the games instead. You're devas... More

Preperations
The Train
Training
The Rooftop
Questions
Our last day
Interviews
Our Last Meal
The games
Broken hearts
Reunions
Final five
The Unexpected
The final battle
Revoked
Interviews
Home?
The Last Ride
Thank You!
Reuniting
IM BACK (a/n)
Another A/n
New Story?!
New story (again)

Deveolping Feelings

3K 69 31
By andhejsjwl

Cato POV

By this point, I was honestly disgusted by Clove. She always wanted to find tributes to murder and make sure their death was brutal. It's been 1 day in the arena and I'm becoming even more attached to being with y/n. She understands what I'm going through and always knows how to cheer me up. I would do anything to protect her. I also promised her that her and Peeta would would see each other again even if it meant leaving the careers. Clove noticed us developing a closer relationship and she was not happy. Y/n and I would talk when everyone else was asleep. I told her about how my family always expected a lot from me growing up since I was the oldest. She told me that if my parents truly loved me, that they would support me with whatever I wanted to do. She kissed my cheek after she said this, making me blush but I had no idea what was taking control of me when I did this, but I did it. I moved her face over from my cheek to my lips and kissed her. I couldn't believe it but she kissed back.

Your POV

I kissed Cato's cheek like I do with everyone when he pulled my face to his lips, kissing me. I loved Peeta but for some reason, I wanted to kiss Cato. I kissed him back which seemed to surprise him. I could tell he wanted to deepen the kiss (and I kind of wanted to too) but I remembered that the rest of the careers were around us so I pulled away and pointed to the sleeping careers. Cato nodded with a slight smile on his face. I made a tiny smile back. I whispered to him. "What about Clove? Don't you guys like each other?" "Honestly? She kind of disgusts me with her passion for murder. Plus, you're a better kisser anyway." This made me blush but I hid it. I started to feel guilty. I didn't want to lead Cato on even though he knew that Peeta and I were in love with each other. I couldn't chose Cato over Peeta but I think I had some potential feelings for him. I looked over at the careers that I thought were sleeping. Turns out, Clove was awake and saw everything.

Cato POV

I didn't know what to do when I saw Clove staring at me and y/n furiously. I knew that she saw me kiss y/n and I also knew that y/n was in big danger. "WHAT THE HELL CATO I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME" Everyone woke up. "Clove I-" "AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON YOU" Clove pointed at y/n. "I INVITED YOU TO THIS PACK ONLY FOR YOU TO KISS THE BOY I LOVE" "Clove Im sorry I wouldn't have kissed him. It just happened." "OH YEAH. WELL YOU CAN LEAVE OUR PACK OR IT MAY JUST HAPPEN THAT I KILL YOU"  "fine." "Wait no!" I yell. "Clove please." "WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU? YOU JUST CHEATED ON ME!" "I'm just gonna go."

Your POV

I got all my stuff and walked into the woods still hearing Cato yelling after me. I walked by a river where I saw a cave. I was heartbroken when I looked in and saw Peeta crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5K 100
"I think I'll meet you guys there, I'm going to go and see if I can talk to Harry." Hermione whispered in my ear. I gave her a nod and sat down on th...
52.5K 1.3K 16
Thank you @Ezuslx for another great book cover, you're a good piss Elon Musk CURRENTLY EDITING **TRIGGER WARNING** Includes DEATH, SUICIDE, GUNS, SH...
280K 14.8K 38
━━ ❪ 𖠵 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❫ ❝𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣...
314K 13.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...