A Little Bit Normal (BNHA x S...

Bởi LivingRockMusic

"Yuuto, why is your hair floating?" "Static electricity." "Ok but.. What about that glowing bug?" ".. good qu... Xem Thêm

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17

14

2.8K 147 23
Bởi LivingRockMusic

The amount of episodes I've had to rewatch to even remember what happened is ridiculous.

---

After Deku took down Shinso, and Todoroki took down Sero pretty dramatically, it was my turn. Or Kaminari's turn, whichever you want to call it. Either way, I'm going to win. We both walked out of the entrances to the stadium as Present Mic introduced us with sparky being first.

"To one side we have Sparking Killing Boy! From the hero course, it's Denki Kaminari!" I almost laughed at the killing boy part, but chose to look as serious as I could as I walked up. The blond was smirking at me as we walked up to the ring. "And to the other side! The kid who runs by mind over matter, admitted through recommendations! From the hero course, (F/n) (L/n)!" Mind over matter, huh? The crowd cheered in excitement and Present Mic continued, "Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too! Let's hurry up and get the fight on!"

I grinned and gave Kaminari a thumbs up, "Alright, let's have a good fight for the crowd, yea?"

He smirked at me and crouched down slightly, "Oh ho, I'm much more interested in overwhelming victory, (F/n). This match'll be over in a second!" His hair floated up from the electricity his body was giving out and he threw his hands up, throwing them down a second later, "Indiscriminate Shock.. 1.3 Million Volts!"

Bolts of electricity came my way so I quickly tore the ground up and created a wall. He let out a surprised noise while I simply pushed the wall towards him, knocking him out of the ring and into the air with the force of it. He laid on the grass next to the ring with a visible bump on his head and the face he usually gets when he uses too much of his quirk.

"An instant! It was decided in a mere instant!" Present Mic shouted from the speakers. Midnight threw her little tassel in my direction and declared that I would advance to the second round. They carried Kaminari on a stretcher and I walked out to my respective entrance. I made my way to the Class-1A seats and was greeted with a very excited Izuku and Uraraka.

"That was great, (F/n)! I knew you could do it!" the girl said, smiling brightly at me.

I nodded, about to thank her when Izuku started talking, "Both of your quirks are considered strong but for you to finish the match so quickly is amazing! Is there a reason why you didn't just grab Kaminari and push him out with your quirk instead of your surroundings?"

I laughed a little at the intense speed that he was talking but replied anyway, "Well I didn't want it to be too boring to look at, right?" He started scribbling stuff down in his beat up notebook and started muttering about quirks and defenses but I just awkwardly went to sit down somewhere. I didn't get to choose where, since Katsuki pulled me down beside him. "Well alright then.." I muttered, getting comfortable.

"You didn't grab Kaminari himself because you can't control your quirk well enough in fast paced situations huh?" Katsuki mumbled to me. I looked at him fully and saw he was giving me a side look and a smirk. I started sweating and was going to protest this, but he continued, "So I'm right huh?"

I deflated and decided to not even answer him, looking at the stadium as the next match began. Iida and Hatsume. His equipment was questioned for a second, but Midnight allowed it since it was.. youthful? I don't know, and I don't care. I started caring when Hatsume started talking on the speakers attached to her while her match was starting. It turned into an ad for her technology. It took her ten full minutes to get through her little presentation with Iida as her tech demonstrator. It clearly wasn't a willing role he wanted to fulfill because he declared that he hated her when he won by her stepping out of bounds.

I really did feel sorry for him, but I couldn't help but laugh. While Izuku started writing down notes, I saw Uraraka get up from her seat and leave without a word. I looked at the blond next to me, biting my lip in concern. It's almost time for their match. It definitely won't be easy for her.

The next match started soon after Iida's, with Aoyama and Ashido. I kicked Mineta into the railing when he cheered for him to do something that will not be repeated. "Thank you," Jiro said with a sigh, looking at Mineta's slumped body on the floor. I gave her a thumbs up and sat back down in my seat. The match started off with Ashido sliding around with her acid quirk activated around her feet. It was a smart strategy. She also had great athletic ability considering that she was jumping around easily to avoid all of the blond's attacks. It finished with Aoyama getting punched in the jaw. She didn't even break a sweat.

"If only their quirks were switched.." Mineta grumbled on the ground, hitting his fist against it.

"Scumbag," Jiro stated.

I nodded and I kicked him again, watching him hit his head on the wall. He pointed a finger at me, looking at me in despair, "What are you doing to your fellow man! You should know where I'm coming from!" I shook my head at him disapprovingly. "DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!"

I heard some creepy screaming from above him right after that, looking up to see the same blond guy that fought with Katsuki during the cavalry battle. "Huh? What's this? Is Class A falling apart?" he seethed, about to continue until he got chopped on the neck.

An orange haired girl peaked out from behind him and grinned to me, "Sorry about that!" she chirped and then disappeared.

"What was that.." Jiro mumbled. I shrugged and walked back to my seat. Wait. I stopped half way there and decided to sit next to Izuku. A bead of sweat rolled down my face when I felt a glare drilling into the side of my head. Ignore it. You'll be fine. Your life is not in danger.

A breath of relief left me when another match started, allowing me to focus on something else. It was Yaoyorozu going against Tokoyami. Her quirk is probably one of the most amazing one's I've seen, and Tokoyami's Dark Shadow is something that I haven't seen in action lately. I'm sure its powerful, though, considering I'm pretty sure he was one of the reasons Izuku got this far after the cavalry event. Yaoyorozu was holding her arm before the match began, seeming pretty unsure of herself already. It was concerning. That's definitely not the mindset to start with when you're about to fight someone. The match began and she seemed to be caught off guard. She created a shield when Tokoyami tried to hit her, and a barrage of attacks followed that first one. He only attacked her shield, but she was constantly being pushed back until she eventually had a foot out of bounds. It was too late by the time she realized what happened though.

"Tokoyami's too amazing! I can't believe he forced her out of bounds just by focusing his attacks on the shield Yaoyozoru made," Izuku muttered beside me.

"He was trying not to hurt her? That's how easy it was for him?" Ojiro asked behind me. "She must be really frustrated.."

I huffed and nodded, "I would be. Especially with Pesent Mic making sure to draw attention to how overwhelming the victory was." He nodded back at me and looked at the stadium where Yaoyozoru was walking back.

Izuku got up after that, looking at me, "Do you want to go to Uraraka's waiting room with me? I plan to give her a strategy for beating Kacchan."

I shook my head, "Nah, I don't really think I've got a side I want to root for this time, plus, I wanna watch Kirishima's fight. I'll see you in a bit." He nodded and walked away with a bit of hesitation.

I stayed and cheered for Kirishima while his match carried out. He had the exact same introduction as Tetsutetsu, and it honestly made me laugh. It's like a copy and paste, but I watched it with enthusiasm. They fought with their fists the entire time until they both passed out by simultaneous hits. Guys like them are always fun to watch. They were carried away on stretchers while Midnight decided that they would draw a conclusion to that match later with an arm wrestle. It definitely seemed to fit them.

Since they needed to recover, the next match commenced. The one I was worried about. Izuku and Iida sat on either side of me, looking nervous. "She didn't want to take the help, and I respect that decision. But I'm worried," Izuku mumbled, furrowing his brows as he stared down into the stadium.

The first thing she did was run at him with a low stance. He blew her away with a blast, causing a couple of people to gasp. This was a fight, though, and Katsuki isn't one to just let it go because she's a girl or because she's weak or something. He treats everyone the same. "Even if you're fighting a girl, you have no mercy, do you, Bakugo?" Tsu thought aloud.

She kept going low and tried to hit him or something, but it didn't work. He just kept blowing her up. I would look away but that would be disrespectful to her efforts. She's not backing down, and that's what matters here. I hope she has some kind of strategy. "Bakugo.. don't tell me.. your taste run in that direction..." Mineta hummed.

I flicked my eyes back to him for a second, and then back at Katsuki. Now that I think about it.. has he ever even shown interest in ANYONE? What if he's in love with himself? That wouldn't be a bad guess. My eyes focused on the actual fight and saw Uraraka once again take a low stance and run at him. Debris flew into the air upon the blond's explosive retaliation, and I waited for it to fall down since a smoke screen stopped me from seeing much else. Eh? I watched it float all the way up into a huge cluster of rubble floating above the ring. Damn, I would have never thought of that.

"Isn't he going too far?!" someone called from the stands. Another explosion seemed to evoke another person to speak up after that. "Hey! How can you say you want to be a hero like that?! If there's a huge difference in abilities, then hurry up and send her out of bounds!" This was followed by another explosion from Katsuki who was clearly not listening to them. "Stop bullying and plating with the poor girl!" This was followed by a chorus of agreements and booing. A frown made its way to my face at this. What the hell are they booing at a student for?

Aizawa quickly shut them all up with, "Was that a pro saying he's playing around? How many years have you been a pro? If you're saying that with a straight face, there's no point in you watching anymore, so go home! Go home, and look into changing careers!"

"Aizawa Sensei.." Izuku breathed out, looking at the announcer box. Our teacher continued to explain that Bakugo was fighting with his full strength because he acknowledged his opponent's strength. The whole stadium was silent now, and I was glad for it. Fighting in a combat tournament being booed at? Absolutely stupid.

I moved my eyes back to the match, hearing Ochako declare that she would be the winner as she released her quirk and made all of the weapons she stored up fall down to Katsuki. I cheered and stood so I could hold onto the railing while I leaned over it, the green haired boy standing up in surprise at her strategy. I watched her run towards Katsuki and almost get him until the male put up a hand, reinforced with his other, and let off an insanely powerful blast, obliterating all of the rubble she tried to distract him with. "WOW!" I shouted in surprise and awe, squeezing the railing in my fingers as the force of it pushed a burst of wind throughout the stadium. I'm sure my hair is everywhere right now. I could only imagine the impact that Uraraka had to feel since she was right next to him when he ignited that.

Everyone behind me was visibly stunned while Present Mic narrated the events through the quietness of the building. She tried to stand up after she stared at him in disbelief. Katsuki came running at her and she tried to do the same, but she fell in the middle of getting to him. He stopped in his tracks at that, but he still got into a stance when she was crawling across the floor to him. I gritted my teeth watching her, wanting her to get up since she was trying so hard. I was amazed that she could still move at all. Then, she finally stopped. Midnight walked over to her.

"Uraraka is out of comission. Bakugo advances to the next round!"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

147K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
100K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...
315K 10.3K 31
❝ ♪ [insert mystic messenger theme here] ♪ ❞ you're a chaotic neutral kid trying to make your way through this wretched world. all your classmates wa...
337K 18.3K 44
Namura Yuji was a normal 15 year old with a pretty crappy quirk. He's quite the trouble maker; a delinquent at school with questionable marks and fri...