๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ

By kentrellssecret

Just read, I DONT DISSAPOINT ๐ŸŒš - If your a ghost reader stay ya ass where ya at More

Chp.1 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.2 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.3 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.4 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.6 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.7 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.8 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.9 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.10 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.11 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.12 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.13๐Ÿ’•
Chp.14 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.15 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.16
Chp.17 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.18 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.19 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.20 ๐Ÿ’•
Look at Stinkk! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Chp.21 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.22 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.23 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.24 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.25 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.26 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.27 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.28 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.29 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.30 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.31 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.32 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.33 ๐Ÿ’•
Chp.34 ๐Ÿ’•
Lookie Lookie ๐Ÿ’•

Chp.5 ๐Ÿ’•

6.8K 288 153
By kentrellssecret

Kentrell POV
Home 📍

" why ?" I said staring down at her wrist looking into her watery eyes.

" Kentrell you wouldn't understand now let me go" She said tryna pull away.

" No"

" Look you have the happy life, I dont, and as soon as I get enough money im out this house, yall can have yall little perfect family." She said pacing around the room.

" You dont know half my story, Sit the fuck down and listen " I said pulling her on my lap.

" Now why you aint come talk to me?" I said making her face me.

" Kentrell I barely know you plus you have Rihanne and yall be having yall own thing going on."

" You really wanna know about her ?" I was tired of her constantly bringing her up.

" Yeah ...."

~FlashBack~

I had been calling Rih all day and not getting an answer or reply, of course I was thinking maybe she was sleep ... But that was a perfect time to go buy her promise ring .... I had bought her food also and was on my way to give it to her .... I had saw multiple cars in the driveway and thought maybe family was over ... But when I turned that door knob the girl I thought was the love of my life was getting a train ran on her. I saw everything but she aint see me so I just left and I aint felt the same about a girl every since. To ice the cake they was all my opps and she looked happy about it. Until the video got released.

~Flashback Over~

" Kentrell I am so sorry" She said wiping the tear that had slipped.

" Stop doing allat im straight now" I said resting my head on her.

" ALYSSA THOMPSON COME HERE!" We heard her mom yelling causing us to get up.

Alyssa Thompson POV
Home 📍

" Yes ?"

" Now why you beat that girl with a chair she is a pure sweetheart ?" She said making me scrunch my face.

" The same bitch that threw my accident in my face?"

" Fuck that get in this car RIGHT NOW" My mom said grabbing her keys.

" Moma dont do nun you gone regret" I said swinging side to side from how fast she was going

" Nah her moma gone feel me today" Yes I was scared my Moma can throw down.

I was sitting in the car watching my mom go up to the door, as soon as the lady opened the door my mom started throwing blows.

" Teach *punch* your bum ass daughter *punch* to stop *punch* speaking on my fucking daughter !!" Me and my mom may have our differences but she always on go.

" Dont lemme come back round this mfa again" My mom said hopping in the car dapping me up.

" She lucky ian get the chair on ha ass" My mom said making us laugh.

- Sum slight for today 😩

- What yall do for yall 16th birthday?

- VOTE VOTE VOTE & COMMENT.💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 14.9K 62
Kentrell had a difficult past, he considers himself damaged. He needs help but doesn't want it when he has the chance to get it. His whole life has b...
31.8K 1.4K 41
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - Cover By : @MONEYISMY...
15.7K 279 53
if you haven't read the first one then read it 2ษดแด… ส™แดแดแด‹ sแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… : ษดแดแด แด‡แดส™แด‡ส€ 25 2020 แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด…:2/6/21 3ส€แด… ส™แดแดแด‹: 2/6/21
13.4K 163 198
Read the title