๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž๐“๐‡ | miya...

By -etherealv

โ๐€๐˜๐Ž, ๐’๐“๐Ž๐ ๐„๐€๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐Ž ๐Œ๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐˜.!โž โคท in which y/n eats to much candy and gets yelle... More

- SWEET TOOTH
- CHARACTER
- 001
- 002
- 004
- 005
- 006
- 007
- 008 / CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

- 003

2.2K 97 274
By -etherealv

y/n was now at miya's house, in his room, laying in his bed, with miya sleep on his chest.

miya was going to move him but miya looked so peaceful. y/n didn't like being woken up from his sleep, so why should he wake miya up?

while miya was sleeping peacefully- y/n was being lectured by langa, over text.

~~

LANGAAA!<3
Y/N HASEGAWA.
WHY ARENT YOU HOME YET?
ITS 12AM.
BRING YOUR ASS HOME RN.

chill
i'm w/ miya
my phone died and i didn't
know where the house was

LANGAAA!<3
hmm idk..
ASK MIYA FOR HIS PHONE
TO CALL ME??
y/n use your brain.
PLEASE.

bold of you to assume
i have one..
anyways.
i never remember your number

LANGAAA!<3
then start remembering it.
write it down on a piece of paper
and look at it, every day.
and say it to yourself, over and over.

lol no

LANGAAA!<3
no?
did you just tell me no?

i don't know, did i?

LANGAAA!<3
y/n i CANNOT with you.

ok?? lol.
sounds like a you problem.

~~

when langa responded, y/n simply left him on read.

soon enough y/n had to pee.

he didn't wanna wake miya up tho so he tried to scoot out from under him..

and well..

that didn't end so well.

"where are you going?" miya asked, with a slightly raspy voice, he sounded very sleepy but his voice was low and soft.

"i have to pee."

"you could've said 'i'm going to use the bathroom' i didn't need to know you had to pee!" miya turned his head and y/n shrugged and walked into miya's rest room.

3 minutes later y/n walked out miya's bathroom, without a shirt and cold hands.

"where did your shirt go?" miya asked as he watched tv.

"my sleeves got wet so i took it off and used it as a towel."

"y/n, we have TOWELS for a reason."

"yeah but they looked pretty... and i didn't wanna mess them up.."

"you know what.. just grab another one of my shirts and sit down."

y/n nodded and looked through miya's shirts and found a f/c (favorite color) one with a f/a (favorite animal) on it.

he put it on but it was oversized/tight/fit just right (you pick) cause him and miya wore the same size/ different sizes.

he sat in the bed and earned a petting from miya.

"good boy!" miya said with a smirk

"i'm not a dog.!" y/n said as he slapped miya's hand off him and got a facetime from langa.

miya answered his phone "why is langas name in your phone in all caps and with a heart?" miya said as he looked at y/n.

"cause he's my brother, and i love him? why else?"
y/n said as he laid back.

"aww!!" reki and langa said

"you was on the phone with him?! you dumbass!"
y/n shouted and pounced on miya.

"haah?! get off of me you damn dog!" miya yell and pushed y/n off the bed and langa laughed when he heard a 'thump'.

"i'm not a dog you fucking cat!" y/n said as he got up, rubbing his hair.

"no cursing, puppy." miya said with a smirk on his face.

"the same for you then, kitty." y/n said, also with a smirk on his face.

"i'm not a cat!"

"and i'm not a dog!"

y/n and miya looked at y/n's phone to see langa laying in between reki's legs. his head laying on reki's thigh while reki plays with langa's hair.

"that is the gayest shit i ever seen" miya said

"you never seen y/n?" langa said and reki started braiding his hair.

"i'm not gay" y/n said and sat on miya's bed.

"are you sure?" reki and langa said at the same time then started laughing.

"yes i'm sure!" y/n shouted and looked a miya who was holding in a laugh.

"yea, babe. are you sure?" miya said while leaning closer to y/n.

"babe my ass! i'm sure i don't like boys!" y/n said then looked at the phone then at miya.

(y/n^^)

"can we do that-?" y/n said, practically begging with his eyes.

"i thought you weren't gay?" miya said, with a raised eyebrow.

"i'm not.. it just looks..." y/n started, refusing to finish.

"fun? relaxing? comfortable?" miya said as he laid back.

"mhmm..." y/n said and looked back at the phone then hung up.

"why'd you hang up?" miya said, more confused.

"just answer my question!"

"no, just for shouting at me." miya said and turns his head only to feel cold/warm hands open his legs and then someone lay in between him with their head on his thigh.

miya looked down to see the one and only, y/n.

"i said no!" miya shouted and hit y/n on his head.

"ow! you were gonna say yea if i didn't shout!"

"you don't know that."

"why aren't you moving me"

"shut up!"

"ok, kitten."

miya didn't respond to what y/n had said only to hear...

"OWW!" which came from y/n once miya pulled his h/c (hair color) hair, harshly.

"don't call me kitten, asshole."

"i do what i want! now can you let go of my hair?!"

"no."

"oh i get it.. you have a hair pulling kink."

"y/n... what?"

"you heard me, babe~"

"i don't have a hair pulling kink! be happy your in my house! in my bed! and in between my legs! you're so annoying!" miya shouted as he repeatedly hit y/n on his mouth.

y/n grabbed his hand and kissed it.

"you shouldn't hit your boyfriend." y/n said as he looked up at miya.

"i thought you're straight?! y/n would you stop being so confusing?!" miya shouted.

"yea yea.. anyways." y/n smirked after he said that and looked away.

"dammit y/n!" miya grabbed his hair again, and pulled it.

"stop pulling my hair!" y/n shouted as he pulled miya's hair

miya groaned and put his hand on the his head where y/n pulled his hair at.

"did i hurt you" y/n stared at miya, still laying in between his legs.

"well duh!" miya shouted

"i didn't mean to! i'm sorry hubby!"

believe it or not, y/n actually didn't mean to hurt him. when y/n means to do things gently like hitting and stuff, it tends to comes out hard.

"hubby?!"

before y/n could respond, he got slapped.

"ouch! i said sorry" y/n whined and miya's aunt came into the room.

before y/n could sit up.. she already saw.

"awh shit." y/n mumbled as miya's aunt eyes lit up.

"it's not what it looks like!" miya says, blushing in embarrassment.

"when people say that, it's always what it looks like." y/n said, earning a tug on his hair.

miya's aunt took a picture of them and started smiling.

"i'm gonna send this to your mother!" she shouted with a huge smile on her face.

"damn miya, that's tough." y/n laughed as miya blushed more.

"oh no, i wasn't talking about him. i was talking about you, mr. hasegawa" miya's aunt said, her smile turning into a devilish smirk.

"say what?! mine?! how?!" y/n stood up and miya started laughing.

"facebook. her name is nanako hasegawa, right?" miya's aunt questioned, making miya cry of laughter.

"miya, shut your bum ass up! and you can't do that! it's not fair! what about his mom?!" y/n shouted, as he grabbed his phone and called langa.

"don't call my nephew a bum! i can do whatever i want!" miya's aunt said right when langa answered.

"i can call MY hubby whatever i want! isn't that right, babe?" y/n said as he looked at miya, with one hand on his hip.

y/n completely forgot that he had called langa, langa was staring at him like he lost his damn mind.

"what?!" miya, langa, and 'auntie' shouted.

y/n looked at langa, miya's aunt, then miya.

y/n set his phone up and sat on miya's bed.

"hello brother dearest." y/n said with a smile and langa looked disgusted.

"n e ways... what do you want" langa said as he was getting his hair done(?) by reki.

"this old lady is messing with me bwig brwother..." y/n whined, as miya started laughing again.

the phone was set up on miya's nightstand facing his bed which y/n and miya was on.

"old lady?! miya do something!" miya's aunt shouted, with fear in her eyes.

"y/n, don't call my aunt a old lady." miya said and slapped y/n on the back of his head.

"stop abusing your boyfriend!" y/n shouted and the room with silent

"the silence is so loud.." reki said, catching second hand embarrassment.

"stop calling me your boyfriend, you doofus! you're straight! remember?!" miya shouted as he started to raise is hand to hit y/n.

"im straight but gay for you, shawty." y/n said with a fuckboy face.

"shawty?! no more tiktok for you." miya said as his hand went down and hit y/n in his nose.

"ow! that one hurt!" y/n said then hit miya.

y/n felt something coming out of his nose and touched it with the back of his hand.

just his luck..

it was blood.

"sor-" before miya could finish, y/n interrupted him.

"b-blood.." and with that, y/n fell off the bed, and onto the floor.

(y/n was facing the wall, therefore he fell backwards-)

reki started laughing as langa held in his laugh.

"is he alright-?" miya asked, clearly concerned.

"worrying about your boyfriend? how cute." miyas aunt said as miya shot a glare at her then picked y/n up, putting him in his bed.

langa eyes filled with water from holding in his laugh.

"shut up! this is YOUR brother!" miya shouted then got onto y/n's lap and started to wipe y/n nose with the tissues on his nightstand.

"langa passed out when he first started skating cause he saw blood on his hand." reki said, catching his breath.

"they didn't need to know that-!" langa said and hung up the phone.

miya's aunt had left the room already and miya grabbed his water bottle, put some in his mouth, and put it into y/n's nose, causing y/n to sit up, accidentally kissing miya.

miya started to blush and y/n looked away, covering his face, clearly flustered.

(i don't wanna say y/n started to blush cs my poc readers🕺)

y/n smirked at miya's flustered state.

"are you gonna get off of me or am i just that comfy?" y/n said with a smirk that was clearly up to no good.

miya looked at him and blinked.

"so what if you are comfy?" miya said, also with a smirk appearing on his face.

y/n stared at him, with a blank look.

y/n pushed miya off of him then laid on miya's bed, burying his face into miya's pillow.

"does langa smile?" miya asked, looking at y/n, holding in his laugh.

y/n rolled onto his stomach so his voice wouldn't be muffled.

"with reki, yes. other than that, not really." y/n answered his question and miya pounced on him.

"ow! get off of me you stupid cat!" y/n yelled, holding his stomach since miya's elbow went right into it.

"oops?" miya said then rolled off of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 973 38
Cอ†ฬบOอ†ฬบMอ†ฬบPอ†ฬบLอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบTอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบDอ†ฬบ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
18.2K 547 31
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ." "๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ." "๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข...
299K 2.5K 24
I don't own any of the characters is this book, just putting that out there... All requests for chapters are CLOSEDDDD I started this book in 2018 so...
185K 5.7K 15
Disclaimer: this book ended up being more fluffy than smutty coz I lost inspo...I'm sorry ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿพ MORE IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: this book is a mess...