Her Guardian ✓

By IceBlueCold

"Don't touch me" He said through gritted teeth, "I don't know what I'll do if you touch me" My heart dropped... More

Prologue
Dressed In Black
Guardian
Drama Queen
Ice Cream
Dangerous
Serene
Dead To Me
Control
Family Picture
Eavesdropping
Tangled
Ticklish
Possessive
Yours
Bad Dream
Car Crash
Paranoid
Feel
Need You
Two Steps Ahead
Scars
Death Of Me
Drive Safe
Betrayal
Curious
The Hydra
Dreaming
Happy
Promise Ring
Epilogue- Dressed In White
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Spin Off

Spin off 2

101K 1.6K 97
By IceBlueCold

Hi guyss

It's been so long since I last updated this book, but I just wanted to tell you I will publish a book today and it will be a spin off for Leo. So many of yoy have asked for this and since I don't have time to find a new plot I thought why not.

This is the cover of the book I hope you like it.

So that's all I wanted to tell you guys I hooe you like the idea of a spin off for Leo and I hope you like it if you actually decide to read it. As always I appreciate your support and your feedback and I want to say thank you.

Byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 151 32
"Don't move" I grabbed on to the sheets as he came closer to me. He pushed me against the bed. "You're much better when you're under me" I looked up...
4M 82.1K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
287K 2.8K 22
I started to struggle to get up from his lap, but he tightens his grip around my waist. "if you struggle again, i will tie your hands with a fucking...
857 19 17
"Are your women safe?" I asked him "Baby girl, I'll do whatever to keep you safe." He reassured me. I closed my eyes and before I knew it my lips wer...