π§πžπ’π π‘π›π¨π«π¬ | π€π―πšπ§...

By -MISSVONI

π—œπ—» π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ you move in across the street from a girl that you secretly fall in love with.. More

𝟎𝟏

4 0 0
By -MISSVONI

I sighed as my mom pulled into the drive way of our new house.
"Well isn't this nice, three story house." I say.
"Oh be quite Y/n it's nice, now come and help me with these boxes."  My mother says.
I put in my airpods and my playlist plays "Bubblegum" by Clairo.

As i'm helping my mom with the boxes I see a girl skating down the road. She has perfect curly hair,amazing sense of style and- "Y/n , come on would ya." My mom says "Coming!" I say going in the house.

"Go pick out your room." My tells me. I go upstairs,after a couple minutes of deciding which room i want i pick out a nice medium sized room.

After hours of unpacking i've finally finished my room and it looked like this.

It was now 11 pm so i decided to take a shower and then go to bed after since i have to start school tomorrow i'm really nervous though.

After i got out of the shower i got on one pajamas and did my skincare routine and laid in my bed watching netflix until i fell asleep.

"Y/n time to get up it's time for school!" I hear my mother yelling from downstairs. She comes upstairs and into my room and says "I'm off to work make sure to feed the dog before you leave." I groan and nod.

I get up and get the clothes that i put out the night before.

After i got dressed i gave my dog Koda her breakfast and gave her some water in her water bowl and made sure she had enough food in her automatic feeder.

I then get my airpods and play "bellyache" by Billie Eilish,she's my favorite.
As i'm walking to the bus stop i see that girl again. "Hey,nice outfit." She says. "Oh uh thank you!" i say smiling.

The bus arrives and we get on. "Is it okay if i sit by you?" The girl asks. "Of course!" I say. "The names Avani!" She says. "Wow i really like that name mines Y/n." "Well nice to meet you Y/n." She says. "You too!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 2.7K 50
ʟᴜᴍΙͺɴᴏᴜꜱ; ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴏʀ κœ±Κœα΄‡α΄…α΄…ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›; Κ™Κ€ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› ᴏʀ ꜱʜΙͺΙ΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’, α΄‡κœ±α΄˜α΄‡α΄„Ιͺα΄€ΚŸΚŸΚ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄…α΄€Κ€α΄‹.
43.6K 2.4K 39
Javaid
37.5K 17 5
Ψ§Ω†Ψ§ ΩƒΨ§ΨͺΨ¨ Ω‚Ψ΅Ψ΅ ΨͺΨ­Ψ±Ψ΄ Ψ¬Ψ±ΩŠΨ¦Ω‡ ΩˆΩ…Ω…ΨͺΨΉΩ‡ Ω„Ω„Ψ¨Ω†Ψ§Ψͺ ΩˆΨ¨ΨΉΨ§Ω…Ω„Ω‡Ω… Ψ¨ΩƒΩ„ Ψ§Ψ―Ψ¨ واحΨͺΨ±Ψ§Ω… ΩˆΨ¨Ψ­Ω„ Ω…Ψ΄Ψ§ΩƒΩ„Ω‡Ω… ΩƒΩ…Ψ§Ω† وبحب Ψ§Ω…ΨͺΨΉΩ‡Ω… Ψ¨Ψ±Ψ¬ΩˆΩ„Ω‡ ΩˆΨ§Ω‡ΨͺΩ…Ψ§Ω… Ψ§Ω„ΨͺΩˆΨ§Ψ΅Ω„ Ω…ΨΉΨ§ΩŠΨ§ ΨΉΩ„Ω‰ Ψ§Ω„ΩˆΨ§ΨͺΨ³ ΩˆΨ§Ω„ΩΩŠΨ³ ΩˆΨ§Ω†Ψ³ΨͺΨ§ وب...
3.5M 93.6K 58
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...