The Past Is In The Past(Joliv...

By hsmtmts_endgame

Innocent love, right? Joshua Bassett and Olivia Rodrigo get cast in the same show, and feelings start buildin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 26

1.4K 17 35
By hsmtmts_endgame

-March 2019-

Olivia's POV:

It's been 2 days since Ethan punched Josh. I'm really ashamed of what he did. I still can't believe he even thought if punching my co-star, let alone actually punch him!

"Babe, I think you should apologize to Josh." I suggested. We were sitting in opposite sides of the bed, I was rethinking about the moment Josh and Ethan 'fought' because I couldn't get that out of my head, while Ethan was watching something on his phone.

"We're still talking about that?" He rolled his eyes, scrolling through his phone.

"Yes, you hurt him really bad. Do know how awkward it is to talk to the cast now? It's like they all secretly took Josh's side."

"Well that's not my problem." He murmured.

"It is. You're the one who punched him." I talked back.

"But he was going to punch me first!" He blamed.

"Ethan, you started it!" I acknowledged.

"So you're taking his side as well?!" He yelled at me.

"No, I'm just saying-" I answered.

"Well then stop just saying things!" He interrupted me, before he went out to the living room. Why is he such a handful sometimes?!

- · · · -

"Hey." Ethan said, standing in the door of my room. I looked at him and back at my phone. "We're going somewhere."He announced, walking up to me.

"You're not going to apologize first?" I asked him, shocked.

"Why would I do that?" He scoffed.

"Because I was right, Ethan. You need to apologize to the cast." I answered.

"No, I don't. I have my reasons." He shot back.

"Yeah, they are 'I wanted to punch someone to feel better about myself.'"

"Just- Agree to disagree." He rolled his eyes, annoyed. I really didn't want to do this anymore so I agreed and faked a smile.

-A few days later-

Ethan left a few days ago because he needed to help his sister out with a project. We've been FaceTime-ing each other.

"Hi Josh." I smiled, sitting on the hair and makeup chair.

"Hi Livia." He answered looking at his phone, searching for a song to play on his speaker. Josh and I have been getting along okay, we still joke around when we're all together, though I don't get piggyback rides from him anymore and stuff like that. We're good, or at least that's what he says. I was kinda hurt when all of a sudden we stopped hanging out with each other. I miss that. But I have Ethan, I guess. I felt my phone vibrate. Ethan was calling me. I'll just accept it so I don't have to worry about calling him later.

"HI BABY!" He yelled. My volume was all the way up. Why does he have to be like that sometimes?!
"Hey." I answered, a little annoyed.

"How is my beautiful girl doing?" He asked. Why did I cringe at that?

"Good." I answered. "Uhh, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm bored without you. I wish I was there." He frowned childishly. He's so immature.

"Olivia, do you mind if I put music on?" Josh whispered to me. THANK YOU! SOMETHING TO SAVE ME FROM THIS CALL.

"No. I don't." I answered. He nodded his head and let the song roll. "E, I have to go it's too loud in here!" I complained. "Bye!" I said, before I hung up.

Ethan's POV:

"Wait, we just started talking- Bye, I love-... you." I sighed. She's acting different. It's probably Bassett that makes her like that.

Josh's POV:

Did Olivia just- ignore Ethan? The guy she used to talk about all the freaking time! Just... poof! GONE! Are my dreams of them splitting up coming true?- 

What am I saying? I told myself I wasn't going to care about Olivia's relationship.

-A few days later-

Olivia's POV:

I haven't been in the mood to talk to Ethan at all this week. I don't know why. Maybe in a few days the feeling will be gone. He's always calling me, and it's so overwhelming. I wish he would give me some space for a little while. Ugh, there he goes again asking for a FaceTime.

"Hi baby."  He smiled when he saw my face.

"Hi E." I responded.

"Guess what?!" He said.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm going to fly to Salt Lake soon!" He exclaimed. WHY NOW?! I just want some space, where I don't have to think about drama, or studying, or my boyfriend, or my family, or my friends, or anything. Just me and my piano.

"Really?" I asked, pretending to be shocked.

"Yes!" He smiled.

"I can't wait." I said dryly. "I, uh- have to g-." I lied.

"Wait, Liv." He interrupted. "When are you free?"

"I'm not sure." I shrugged, lying. I know I shouldn't lie, but I need my space.

"It's like you don't have time for us anymore." He complained. "I miss you."

"Yeah, I do too. But I really have to go." 

"Where?" He asked, sadly. "Can't you at least talk with me while you get there?"

"No. I can't." I answered.

"Why?" He asked.

"Ethan, I'm running out of time." I lied, avoiding the question. 

"You're lying." He confessed, focusing on my face. "Are you okay?" He asked me, concerned.

"I'm not lying. I am okay. I'll talk to you l-" I denied.

"You always bite your upper lip when you lie, it's something that you haven't even noticed for yourself." He explained. "Why would you lie to me?!" He was more angry than hurt. 

"Etha-"

"Did I do something to hurt you?! Did I play with your trust?! Why would you lie to me!?" He furiously said. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"BECAUSE you're always there! I'm shooting a scene, you call! I'm eating lunch, you call! I'm writing a song, you call! I'm talking to the cast, you call! I'm taking a shower, you call! I'm practicing my lines, you call! I WANT TO BE ALONE AND YOU CALL! JUST GIVE ME SOME SPACE!" I ranted.

"Fine! Then get your space!" He raged before he hung up.

"No wait- I didn't.... mean it like that." I started crying when he hung up. Why is this so hard? Where are we going wrong?

"Liv, sweetie, are you okay?" My mom hugged me. I knew she heard me shout at Ethan.

"Mom, I really appreciate that you're here. Ca- can just I be alone right now?" I sniffled.

"Of course." She agreed. "I'll be in the living room if you need me, honey." She said, before she closed the door. The instant the door closed was the second I started sobbing hysterically. Why can't everything be back to normal?!

A couple hours later, I was still crying. Then my phone rang. Stupidly, I answered it.

"Hey, Olivia. Tim wanted to tell you that- Liv, are you okay?" Josh paused, when he saw how puffy my eyes were and how red my nose was.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP ASKING ME THAT?!  CAN'T YOU SEE I'M NOT OKAY?! THAT'S A STUPID QUESTION TO ASK! WHY WOULD YOU ASK SUCH AN IDIOTIC QUESTION?! LIKE, ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?!" I yelled. I didn't acknowledge what I said, until I said it.

"I'm sorry." He answered, a little offended. "I'll give you some time to sort out your problems. I'll talk to you later." He said.

"No, wait. I'm sorry." I calmed down.

"No worries.  All you need is space. I get that. If you need anything I'm always here." He smiled softly.

"Thank you." I answered, feeling calmer that he was there for me.

"Always." He responded. "Alright, bye."

"Good night." I smiled. His smile was contagious, but it didn't last for long.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 148 27
"I just want to say...I'm sorry...for everything" Olivia said on live TV shocking every listener so what happens when ex lover Joshua Bassett hears t...
50.1K 1K 31
We are best friends. And nothing can change that...Or can it? #1 in femalexfemale #1 in Oliviarodrigo #1 in Iris Apatow #1 in driver's license #1 in...
199K 2.6K 65
π™Έπš–πšŠπšπš’πš—πšŽπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš˜πšžπš› πš‹πš˜πš’ π™Ήπš˜πšœπš‘πšžπšŠ π™±πšŠπšœπšœπšŽπšπš πš•πš˜πš πšŽπš› 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 πš’πš—πšπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš πš‹πšžπš πš’πš πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπšœ πš’'πš– πšœπš˜πš›πš›πš’ Most...
20.8K 450 15
𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 ↦ πŽπ‹πˆπ•πˆπ€ π‘πŽπƒπ‘πˆπ†πŽ is a superstar, her personal affairs being quiet. after a...