FNAF Vore Fanfic

By BlueBoyGamer2021

All of the female characters from the main FNAF games have found their way to my world and when they saw me... More

Part 2- Toy Chica
Part 3- Mangle

Part 1- Chica The Chicken

774 7 0
By BlueBoyGamer2021

I was watching some fnaf screaming memes in my room and I end up mimicking the animatronics' jumpscares. It was kinda fun until a flash of light struck inside my room and a yellow chicken like animatronics was standing infront of me.

I can tell that her height was at least 7ft tall. She looked down at me and hugged me.

Chica: Mmm~ Time to eat~

I was a bit confused about what she meant but I finally knew what she was talking about when her stomach growled. She's going to vore me.

Chica: Now that you're all mine, I'll starts eating you now~

She slowly started eating and at first I thought it would be painful cause of how hard they bite but Vhica didn't bite me.

After a while I was huddled up inside Chica's stomach the latter of whom was rubbing it.

She cutely burped and sat down on my bed.

Chica: So what do you want to do now?

Me: Eh might as well watch some memes.

So we did and afterwards she let me out and I fed her some leftover pizza that I had.

Chica: Bye!

Me: Bye!

She left my house and teleported back to her universe satisfied with her new meal and friend.

Word count- 212 words

Toy Chica Coming Soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 3.5K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
139K 3.8K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹
147K 379 101
Erotic shots
74.6K 1.9K 69
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...