CODE OCEAN

By xxxxLuciferxxxx

Raven is an experienced security officer. She is assigned to body guard Billie Eilish after an increase in te... More

Chapter 1: New Assignment
Chapter 2: Meeting a Pirate
Chapter 3: Restaurant Shenanigans
Chapter 5: Madness Begins
Chapter 6: Strike one
Chapter 7: Lust
8: Mole?
Chapter 9: Trust me
Chapter 10: Her Shirt
Chapter 11: Its my Job
Chapter 12: Loop Holes
Chapter 13: Ravens Birthday
Chapter 14: A gift
Chapter 15: Intruder
Chapter 16: I love you, goodbye
Chapter 17: A cry for help
Chapter 18: Surprise
Chapter 19: Boss
Chapter 20: Memories
Chapter 21: What kind of name is that?
Chapter 22: Drop them.
Chapter 23: Canada
Chapter 24: I don't care.
Chapter 25: Party
Authors Note
Chapter 26: Boyfriend?
Chapter 27: The hidden truth
Chapter 28: Bruises
Chapter 29: Get Out
Chapter 30: You promsied you wouldn't leave me
Chapter 31: Strangers
Chapter 32: I hope you stay
Chapter 33: Lies
Chapter 34: Now or Never
Chapter 35: PBMRL
Chapter 36: Daddy
Chapter 37: Mistakes
Chapter 38: My world
Chapter 39: False Reality
Chapter 40: Y Diwedd (The End)
Authors note 2023

Chapter 4: Day Before

9.9K 301 139
By xxxxLuciferxxxx

I pack my stuff up because tomorrow is the first day of Eilishs tour. I'm wearing my usual gear minus the thermal underneath. I get out of the hotel room and meet up with Harry and Mark, I'm not sure where Rob is but I'm sure he isn't far.

"Hey Rae, excited for the tour?" Harry asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"This is not a holiday Harry. This is a very important assignment. My name is Raven, you don't get to call me 'Rae' not until you've proven that Lucinda made a good decision putting you on this detail. Three strikes and you're out. I'm you're boss whilst we are out here, I'm not your friend." I stared him down and I swore I could see his eyes become glossy. But I give this little talk to every new agent, just so they're put in their place and know that this is not a game. Rob then approaches and escorts us out to the car. We hop in and head to the O'Connells house. Once we get there I walk behind Rob who leads us into the house after knocking. We ask them all to gather in the living room, the whole family including Zoe and Claudia are there and they squeeze on the sofas. Mark, Harry and I stand back whilst Rob starts the debrief. He explains how the next few months will work and I'm watching him and looking between each family member, then my eyes fall on Billies which are already looking at me. I smiled slightly completely sucked into those gorgeous eyes.

"Raven? Hello?" I then hear Robs voice and blush slightly when they all laugh.

"Sorry sir" I reply.

"As I was saying, Raven will explain what she will be doing" he steps back and I walk forward, feeling Billies eyes burning into the side of my head when I look around the room.

"Okay, so I am detailed as Billies body guard throughout the tour. Wherever Billie is I will also be there at all times." I look to Zoe who is smirking at Billie and nudging her side whilst wiggling her eyebrows.  "Mark and Harry will stay at a distance observing from a far but they will also help me ensure everyone else's safety." I finish " any questions?" They all shake their heads but Billie speaks up.

"So say I need a poop, will you be in the bathroom with me or standing outside the door?" She questions which earns a few chuckles and eye rolls from her family.

"I will be close but you will obviously be entitled to your privacy, same with showering. With sleeping ill either be in the same room in a separate bed or in the room next to you." I explain to her.

"What about when we are in the tour bus?" She asks smiling at me.

"You and your family will not be sleeping in the tour bus, you will either be in a hotel of one of the companies safe houses. The tour bus is unsafe, we will have a security guard there at all times whilst the crew are in there but no one will sleep in it." I finish and cross my arms. They all nod in response.

"This is some serious shit huh" Billie says.

I nod "yeah it is. But you don't need to worry we are the best of the best. You're in good hands and that goes for everyone" I look around and smile to everyone. They all smile back but Billie just stares at me. My phone starts to ring. "Excuse me a second" I say as I walk out of the living room, into the kitchen.

"Hello is this Miss Midnight?" A woman asks.

"Yes, speaking?" I cringe hating my surname, sounds so made up ya know.

"It's Rachel from the hotel you booked for this evening. Unfortunately there was an error in booking so we don't have the room for you tonight. I can see that you have a few coworkers staying with us too but their rooms are fine. You could always share a room with them. I apologise for the inconvenience." She explains and I roll my eyes.

"Okay thank you" I sigh and hang up the phone.

"What's wrong?" Billie asks as she walks into the room.

"Oh, just the stupid hotel overbooked so I don't have a room for tonight" I chuckled. "It's okay though ill share with-"

"We have a spare room here" she interrupted me.

"Oh...thank you for the offer but I don't think it's appropriate." I explain and lean against the counter.

"Well we are going to be sharing a room soon or whatever so I don't see why not." She smiles.

"You have a point Pirate, okay ill take you up on that offer" I smile at her.

"My name is Billie" she rolls her eyes.

"I know, trust me. I know a lot about you Pirate" I wink at her.

She walks closer, looking up at me. "And yet I know so little about you Raven".

"You don't need to know anything about me" I looked down at her, my eyes urging to look at her lips.

"You know, need and want are two different things and I want to know" she pulls her bottom lip between her teeth and my eyes drift down to watch her. My face feeling hot and I look back up to her eyes to see hers on my lips now too. I smile at her and her eyes meet mine.

"Not gunna happen Eilish" I whisper and walk out of the room.

The next few few hours are spent talking with the O'connells. But Billie wasn't talking a lot she was mainly on her phone. But then she got up and pulled Zoe out the door with her, weird. After two hours they returned and I only know this because I can hear them laughing, I'm currently drinking tea with Maggie in the kitchen. I look down at my phone and scroll through messages.

"Wow Billie I love blonde on you!" Maggie gleams and she walks away from the table, my eyes still glued to my phone. Feeling someone staring at me I look up and my jaw almost unhinges. Billie has her hair down, a full fringe and bright blonde hair. She looks like 100 times hotter, which I didn't even know was possible. She is smiling at me, clearly enjoying the fact that I'm stood speechless gaping at her. She walks closer to me after everyone left the kitchen.

"You seem to like my hair too" she laughs.

I cough and clear my throat "Yeah looks good on you Eilish" I smile at her. She runs her hand through her hair and walks out of the room. I cant help but just watch her, she is so beautiful. I need to fucking cut this shit out, she is a client not a possible lover. I don't even know if she likes girls!

Billie POV

I was reading through the comments of people reacting to my hair and most people love it. Lot of people thought I was gunna go red or purple I don't think anyone guessed blonde, I'm slick as fuck. I decided to go live and speak to my babies. I was in the living room and everyone was either out or somewhere else in the house.

"Hey everyone!" I shouted as comments started flooding in on my live feed. "You guys wanted me to talk so I'm here" I smiled at the comments. "I wont be on long, getting ready for the tour tomorrow!" I laughed raised my hand in the air. I looked down at my screen and I could see in the background Raven stood in the kitchen on her phone.

Gayforwilliameilish: wait who is the hottie in the back??

Lonelylucifer: Hello from Milan!

Iamtheavocado: Billie is that your girl or can I have a piece daaamnnn

Billiesbaby: I love the hair you're so hot!!!! Hit me with your car!

I laugh looking at some of these crazy ass comments. "No she ain't my girl guys she is my bodyguard. I'm sure you will see a lot of her over the next few months" I then hear footsteps approach and look behind me seeing Raven walk towards me whilst on her phone still. I quickly stand up and rush to her side.

"Everyone this is Raven" she looks at me confused but then looks at my phone and smiles.

"Hiya! How's everyone doing?" I cant help but smile as I watch her speak, she is so cute but I also know she is a total bad bitch. "My accent? It's welsh, a bitch is international" she laughs. Her phone rings. "Gotta go everyone but it was nice speaking to you!" she smiles and walks out the house.

"Guys! Stop shipping us! Damn can't a girl have a hot friend and it be totally normal" I laugh. After a while I decided to end the live stream and go up to my room to blast some music and finish packing. I get the urge to pee so I rush out the room but bump into what feels like a brick wall when I do.

"Ow fuck!" I say and fall on my ass. I hear laughing from the brick wall that just took me out. I look up and see Raven stood in just a towel and had wet hair.

"Are you legit made of metal, the fuck dude?" I huffed and got up. 

"Sorry Eilish!" She said between laughs. I then looked at her properly, the bits of her body I could see were covered in beads of water, which I didn't know was sexy until now. She had tattoos covering her arm and one on her neck, I then looked at her face and saw she was biting her lip whilst watching me.

"I would say watch where you are going...but you're certainly looking now." She smirked at me.

I scoffed "You wish Rae" I shoved her shoulder as I walked past but she didn't even flinch. After a long day I decided to get an early night sleep and drifted off a soon as my head hit the pillow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 8.2K 60
You are kidnapped by a mysterious girl with a bad attitude her name is Billie. CONTAINS SMUT, GXG, LGBT, CUSSING, MATURE THEMES, ETC. DO NOT READ IF...
79.7K 2.2K 52
When I met her, I fell in love with her smile. With her laugh, which she gave so free and loud, or soft and breathy in my ear. I'd fallen in love wit...
892K 20.9K 102
It all started when Billie,Finneas and Claudia run away from their security while on tour in florida and they happen to accidentally get recognized a...
395K 12.5K 53
Spencer is a seventeen year old girl who's been in the foster care system since she was young. She's used to being moved around from home to home bu...