Durlseys Visit Hogwarts

By AubreyBurt

The morning of the day that Harry needs to go get his supplies for Hogwarts, the Dursleys get an interesting... More

The Dursleys Intro to Magic 101
The Robes Incident
Snacks and Lectures
Shopping Trips and Big Mistakes
Arrangments
The Plan
Asking Teddy
So, This is the Plan...
The Swimming Situation
"Not almost, I did"
A/N
Tension Beyond Belief

The letter

1K 33 19
By AubreyBurt

(813 words) 

As lunch came to an end, people began dismissing themselves, one by one. Eventually only Ginny and Harry were left, and so, as one does, Ginny pulled her boyfriend to the living room for a couch nap. 

Harry flopped down onto the couch, for Ginny to crawl right up on top of him. The pair's legs were so tightly wound, you probably couldn't take them off of each other if you wanted to. 

"Gin' are you okay? I know he is a creep, but I wished that you would never have to be on the receiving end of it. Vernon is a big oaf, who tries to make everyone around him feel like nothing, and just an object for his own enjoyment and pleasure. His hands just make you want to scream and cry and recoil, but you can't because then it just encourages him to do more. God, it makes me want to strangle him, by just touching you. You should never have to deal with that. I need to protect you..." Harry ranted, holding his girlfriend's frame tight against himself.

"Harry, I am fine, but we will be talking about how you know that okay?" Ginny pushed, watching Harry apprehensively. The two just layed with each other for hours, watching and holding each other. Harry's hand stayed planted on her hip, drawing gentle circles, and writing out words with his index finger. Ginny's hands were up in his curls, twirling and combing through them endlessly.

The two were completely at rest, for the first time in a long time. Of course George was not going to let that continue. "Boo!!!!" Teddy screamed, as George dropped him on top of the couple. Harry, in a total Harry manor, somehow manages to roll out from underneath Ginny, without knocking her over, then rolls all the way to the fireplace. 

"Jesus George! I am going to kill you!" Ginny shouted, grabbing Teddy, and pointing at her brother sharply. Ginny might be letting a little bit of pent-up anger out on her brother, but is he serious, you can't just do that to someone. 

"Daddy chill," George blurted, bursting out laughing at the amazing muggle reference. Within moments the whole room was laughing. "Okay, guys, I was just coming to tell you that Hedwig came with some letters, but if you don't want them..." George stated, starting to turn back around, before Harry, Ginny, and Teddy ran to the kitchen like schoolgirls. 

(I don't think I could handle Hedwig being gone, so let's just imagine she is still alive)

Ginny grabbed the stack and started passing them around the table to their respective owners. 

The sounds of tearing were heard all throughout the room, along with trash mail gliding into the bin. "Hawwy! I got a wetter! Hawwy, can you help me read it, pwease!," Teddy giggled loudly.

"Sure Teddy, let's see what you got! Oh, cool! You got a letter from Nana Andromeda. The letter says, 

'Dear Teddy Bear, 

        I miss you already, little man, and I am so excited to see you and George's antics when I get there. I also heard you made a new friend, which is so exciting. I bet you are having so much fun together, and I hope you enjoy your time. 

       I have been talking with the professors at Hogwarts recently, as well as Harry and Ginny, and we have come together to decide that because of my age, I don't think I can care for you properly long-term. So, you will get to go to Hogwarts with everyone else. 

      You can, if you really want to, stay with me, but I think you like being with Harry and Ginny, so we wanted to give you this option. I will be over to the burrow this evening, so we can talk then.

                                                                                                                           Love, 

                                                                                                                               Nana Andromeda"

"I wanna be with you guys this year! Can I? Nana told me all about my dad teaching there, and the hall of heroes, that has a picture of my mom and dad. Nana told me how my dad and your dad had fun at school. Nana said that you are just like your dad. Is anyone else coming over this evening? I want to meet more of your friends,"Teddy rambled.

The rest of the table was frozen for a moment, in shock that Teddy would be able to go to Hogwarts. 

Hello Loves, sorry about not posting. I just moved on the 3rd of May, and I just now got my house finally set up. I also just finished finals so... stress like crazy, but here is yout get to know you question... What is something you absolutely hate?

I hate both the sound and feeling of tearing cotton, when my auntie says 'chill daddy chill' instead of 'daddy chill', iykyk, and finally people who clap when the movie ends/plane lands. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.1K 52
Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy love triangle fan fic Includes: Adult / sexual material / rated mature so please read if you are of appropriate age Celes...
289K 5.4K 80
Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure mysteries and maybe even romance ? *read...
27.9K 1.5K 30
❝you're the only family i have now❞ ━︎𝘿𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙔 𝘿𝙐𝙍𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙔 had a perfectly normal childhood, until her very odd cousin Harry receives a very pec...
71.9K 2.2K 36
Dudley's daughter finds out that she is a witch. How will she manage her grandparents' wizard prejudice, her own friendship problems (in the wizardin...