Shameless Oneshots/ imagines

By Argo_Winchester

There isnt enough shameless on Wattpad. Give me suggestions! Ill try to get most suggestions done in 48 hours. More

Hello!
Runaways (Carl x Male reader)
Ian x Bestfriend reader
Ian x New Boyfriend
BabySibling x Gallaghers
Periods
PLEASE
Lip (Smut) "You think you're so great."
Part two, Lip Smut
Milkovich's arent Gay... (Mickey Smut)
TW: SH / suicidal
Headcanons
Kev x reader smut
Good thing I'm trained- Ian
Ian x Non Binary
Next to come
Fiona X female
Carl x male reader (Almost Smut)

Lip x Cheerleader

6.3K 67 0
By Argo_Winchester

*Lip questions all the time how he went from dating south side to dating one of the hottest girls in his school, the cheer caption.  Lips POV*

How I got her, I had absolutely no clue. Maybe it was the hero gets the girl mindset? We met after I saved her from a druggie down by the laundromat, ever since then she's been mine.

"Lip!" I heard her yell down the hall. She'd been one of the only girls who would tell the world she's mine, without caring what others think. "Y/N," I call back. I run over to her, jogging past a few classes to reach her. "My family isn't home tonight," I tell her. "I have cheer." 
"Yeah?" I know she can tell I'm disappointed. "Wanna come watch, It's basically girls in shorts and sports bras." She tells me. "I don't care about the other girls." I kiss her and she kisses back. "After cheer?" She nods. "I'll need to run home first to get clothes, I don't wanna come over in my cheer uniform." I stop her from continuing. "Oh no, I want the cheer uniform." She laughs. Her laugh is absolutely gorgeous. "alright, You have weed?"
"I can get some," I tell her. She smiles at me. "See you tonight." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
286K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
664K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
920K 42.2K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...