sweet catharsis, klaus mikael...

Par hoesociety

vengeance savored on her tongue and it never tasted oh so sweet. klaus mikaelson x fem! oc. BOOK ONE OF THE... Plus

SWEET CATHARSIS
━━ ACT ONE.
001, POETRY OF MADNESS.
002, HAUNTED.
004, REGRETS OF THE LIVING.
005, A LITTLE DEATH.
006, FOOLISH LOVE.
007, ROTTEN GARDENS & TOXIC WATERFALLS.
008, CRUEL INTENTIONS.
009, REBIRTH.
010, THE WRATH OF OPHELIA.
━━ ACT TWO.
001, UNREQUITED LOVE.
002, THERE'S NO POWER IN LOVE.
003, CRUEL INTENTIONS.
004, PIERCED HEART.
005, A LITTLE DEATH.
006, UNHOLY VIENS.
007, SUBCONSCIOUS AFFAIRS.
008, MANIC HEART.
009, SHADOWS.
010, OPHELIA.

003, HELPLESS SOUL.

122 5 0
Par hoesociety

Dear klaus,

          It's sad to see Elijah finally giving up on you, a ridiculous purpose that could never be a achieve. Rebekah who no longer loves you, no longer on your side. I'd say my death was the last straw for them.

          At least pity them. They thought I could change you, my last bit of humanity your poisonous fingers didn't touch that they saw within me could save you. Tell them I tried, I tried so hard to care for this heartless being, I let you rot inside of me hoping I could save you.

          We truly cared for you, but you never bothered. You pushed us away, inflicted harsh actions, and spat vile words to us. You stake them when they are only trying to bind you from doing harm  and you kill me for loving you. God, you are difficult.

          It's not our job to help someone who doesn't want to be helped anymore. You're alone now, you did this. This is all your fault. How does it make you feel seeing all my lovely friends cry at my grave because of you? You ruined what we had over fear. I reminded you every minute you did not have to fear my love but you rejected that. I tried so hard with you. Your hybrids can't fill your void because they all hate you as well.

          Admit it Klaus, you fucked up and now the curse of cain is ahold of you—you must spend your days wandering watching your consequences unfold all around you. Enjoy it.

Love, Ophelia

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.1K 235 46
(L.J. Smith owns all the vampire diaries characters and places) I'm more bowerful than 5000 witchis or more bowerful than Originals. I'm moving to a...
5.7K 65 62
Life and work around Graceland. Love is definitely in the air for some of the characters.
26.8K 527 14
3 years after becoming human, R and Julie have a child named Rosie. a 16 year old girl whose boyfriend is a corpse! their love story is taken to anot...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...