BED... NOW! (BoyxBoy)

By CaptainCaspar

Life in New York as we know it. Its always a battlefield with full of opportunities and hot guys. The young n... More

The New Beginning
Does He Even Smile?
You Have A Roommate?
We're On A Date.
That's A Bad Thing
Is That Your Faggot Friend?
Wicked Way With You
Give Up On Me
Money Is No Subject
I'm Still Your First Love
Let's Not Fight Again Okay?
Not The Bad Guy
This Is Not Your Story
I Ruined You
Stay The Night
Wicked Way With Me
He Reminded Me Of Me
My 100th I Love You
The Proposal
We Have To Talk About Something
Make The Most Of It
Author's Note/Trivia/Facts
We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow

Lucky Day After All

63.1K 1.5K 529
By CaptainCaspar

Hi there. Is you good? Thanks for reading this story , please make it big for me and for all of us. Vote and add it on your library and stay tune. Toodles~ 

_________________________________________________

[Adrian's P.O.V] 

                       I woke up early , feeling a little bit uneasy about yesterday. I put my sleeping patch aside and noticed that Chad was not in the bed anymore. I frowned secretly. Feeling frustrated that I didn't witness Chad's face when sleeping.

                          Okay, calm your hormones Adrian. Don't let things get awkward.

                       I got off the bed , I noticed I didn't change my clothes since yesterday. I quietly get my clothes that I will need to wear and sneak to the bathroom. Surprised that Chad didn't noticed me. He was too busy cooking. I wonder what he's cooking. I can see his sexy back here. He's facing the stove while I stalk him behind. 

                       That's creepy. 

                       Who will not? He's topless! But he's facing the other side which made me a little disapointed but whatever. I started to mentally slap my self in the face for being such a creepy pervert-stalker. I rolled my eyes. I need to get inside before he notice me. 

                       I got inside the bathroom and closed and lock the door before opening the lights. Surprised when I opened it , I saw a spider. I didn't even think. I shrieked like there's no tomorrow. Panicking to open the door and not thinking what I'm doing , I opened the door and bump into Chad who was outside the comfort room, worrying what happened to me. I'm guessing he heard me. 

                       I bump into him and I didn't even know how to react. Oh men his body is so smooth and he smells so good. I wish I could stay like this forever. But I snapped out of it and lightly push him away. Curse my mom for giving me such a hottie roommate. 

                       Well this is awkward. 

                       "What happened?" He ask worriedly , ignoring the fact that I bump into him. But yeah , it wasn't a big deal for him. He's straight. Which made me sad. 

                       You slut , do you even think you have a chance on him? 

                       No. I do not.

                       "Hey!" He snaps his fingers and blinked , scratching my eyes. "What happened?" He asks again. 

                       "I... I..." stuttering and too ashamed to tell him that it was just a spider. He might call me a pussy. But whatever. Judge me. I'm scared and I'm telling the truth. "I saw a spider in front of me. And it really scared the freaking out of me." I breathed heavily and sighed. "Sorry." I frowned. "You can call me names now." I bit my lip. 

                       "And why would I do that?" He said in amusement.

                       "I don't know." I look down and put my hands behind me. "I feel like I shouldn't be scared of spiders because I'm already 21." I said stupidly. "Right?"

                       "I think not. Its okay. I don't judge. I think its normal. How big was it?" He smiled and entered the bathroom. When he caught it , he laughed. 

                       "Hey? I thought you said you wouldn't laugh?" I sighed. 

                       "You got scared into this?" He showed me the little spider in his hands. The coin is probably bigger than the spider. Its so small but who knows? It may have a poison. I was dumbfounded and I didn't even notice. He lift his hand and show the spider to me. And reality once again hit me. And I ran away from him , around the kitchen smelling the scent of the food. 

                       "Get it away please?!" I shrieked as he started chasing me. I probably ran in the whole apartment and he's too naughty and kept on chasing me. Adrenaline rush is taking over me as I ran faster than him. He was laughing too hard. He's such a douche. "Okay..." I panted. "I give up." I said after the 10 minutes of chasing and running at the whole apartment. "Please." I hold onto my knees and panted. 

                       His eyes went big and scratch the back of his neck. Surprised. "What with the face?" I asked. 

                       "Nothing." He smiled , keeps on scratching the back of his neck. Oh glob! He looks like a model! His abs are perfectly in shape and his biceps are so sexy and big. He's too buffy! I can see the outline of his boxers , teasing me silently. The sweat dripping on his body makes me blush. So I gotta look away and pretend that I am not stalking him secretly. Damn! Now I know he's too sexy and it will be uneasy for me to hang out with him.

                       Yes. Thanks Adrian for breaking your relationship for Chad mentally. 

                       "Ahmm..." I said awkwardly bitting my lip. "I think I should go to the bathroom now. Since you caught the spider." I look down. 

                       "Yeah." He said cooly , and unaffected. "After you're done , we should eat." He smiled and patted my back and walk pass me , sitting on the couch and opening the T.V.  I got inside the bathroom and the lights are still open. But there's no sight of spiders. The bathroom isn't so bad. Its clean and the faucets are working well. The flush works too. Yeah , that's a requirement. The bathroom should be the cleanest because that's where we take our pippy time. 

                       I took a quick shower and planning what I should do today. I should probably get a job , thought it is now easy for me since I have my requirements. I finished college without a single flaw and I was one of the topnotchers so I think they will hire me. The problem is , is there any spot available for me that involves writing? I will take any company just to have a job. I need a job because I don't have any money , I lost 30 bucks yesterday so what is left is the 70 buck on my pocket which is...

                       OH MY GLOB! I face palmed myself. My pants that I was using yesterday got wet and that pants is where my 70 bucks is located. I look at the money. Now its wet. Ugh! Stupid life! So much for the first day. I sighed. I still have an ATM which have some 50 bucks on it but I need to be thrifty so no thinking of ATMs.

                       After I was done showering. I put my clothes on. My lucky captain america underwear! I hope I will find a job today. I said to myself. I decided to just be professional looking today. And I need to fix my hair because its a mess. I got my perfume on and voila! I'm good as new. I decided to practice on how should I introduce myself. I need to kick this nevousness of mine away and be confident. I need this!

                       After I was done to my crazy pep talk. I saw Chad putting his V-neck plain shirt on and his leather jacket that smells so good. He saw me and smirk.

                       Don't faint.

                       "Wow look at you! You're more cuter than I thought." He chuckled and I frowned. I'm not cute. Why do people find me so cute and adorable? Don't they know I'm 21? Geez! "I'm just kidding." He smiled and my smile returned. "Are you ready for today?" He ask motioning me to sit at the counter as he prepare our breakfast.

                       "I'm quite nervous. But I'm just gonna leave it to Captain America and I hope destiny will give me a job today." I sighed.

                       "Well , all it takes is a good breakfast." He served me a pancake and a sausage. He also made a syrup. That's why it smells so good here in our apartment. "C'mon let's dig in." He smiled at me cheekily. He opens his camera and took a shot of me eating my pancake.

                       "Why did you do that?" I said smiling.

                       "As I said , I think you're pretty interesting." I had to look away because I'm blushing again. Can this guy stop giving me good complements? I hear the camera click again. I'm guessing he took another shot.

                       "So... Mind if I ask where did you get the food?" I asked as I put the sausage in my mouth.

                       "I bought it earlier. When you're sleeping." I look at my watch. Its still 7 in the morning. "So I'm guessing you woke up 5 in the morning?" I ask. Remembering what happened yesterday night. Oh that was quiet embarassing. But he looks fine with it.

                       "Yep. I had to jog. I need exercise. And I also ask Aunt Linda to give us blankets and extra pillows. She's calling the repairman to fix our heater. So that we won't freeze like yesterday." He smirked when he said yesterday. Is it me or this guy is... I don't know... Like me?

                       Haha , not a chance. 

                       Yea , I wouldn't get my hopes up. Don't worry. I'll calm my hormones..

                       "Well that's nice of Aunt Linda. And thanks for the meal. I will make it up to you. When I get money." I smiled. Looking like a pathetic person.

                       "Its okay you don't have to do that." He said in amusement. "So.. Tell me about you?" He ask , as he sat in front of me , the counter is in the middle breaking us apart. Drama bomb. He ate his breakfast as he looks at me. I swear if looks could kill , I'd be dead.

                       "Well , I am going to be a journalist sooner or later." I smiled. "I came here because I want to help my parents. And I want to fulfill my dream to become a writer someday. I wouldn't waste what I have achieved when I was in college so... I had to make this work" I said as he nods.

                       "I heard that you're a topnotcher. That's nice."

                       "Well... What about you?"

                       "Well , I came here to New York because I am working as a DJ here in New York at one of the most finest club here." He said , proud to himself. "And I'm also teaching children who is intrested to music. I have students who wants to play electric guitars and stuffs. And I'm looking for a sideline as a photographer I guess." He smirked. Feeling a little bit of a douche. He is so talented and smart. Which made me adore him more.

                       "That's cool of you. How about cooking? Your cooking is quiet amazing." I said , lightly chuckling.

                       "Nah. I got it from dad. It runs in the family. We all love cooking. Specially my dad of course. So I learned some things and how to be resourseful." He shrugs.

                       "Well , at least you already have a job. I still don't have."

                       "Don't be sad. You'll have your job in no time if you just put on your confidence in and nervousness out. You'll get what you want." He smiled. I also have my Captain America underwear. Geez. I have so many Captain America stuffs. But yea , I'm that addict. I just love his heroic attitude.

                       "Well , I'm gonna wait for you and where gonna go." He said.

                       "Where are you going?" I asked

                       "Well , I'm gonna meet the person I have to meet to have a job. How about you?" He asks.

                       "I'm gonna look for a job. Today so good luck to me." I said , cheering myself up and preparing for the big day. I hope I don't get any bad lucks like yesterday and awhile ago. Geez. This is so embarassing.

                       "Well , let's go." He cleaned the plates and grabbed me outside the hotel. I can hear the honking sound of the cars and the rush of the people.

                       Welcome to NEW YORK!

~~~~~

                       "You're not welcome here sir." The grumpy old man said.

                       This is my 13th time of applying for a job. Its harder than I thought. Others would love to hire me because of my passion in writing but they don't have any available places for me to have. So yea. I hope I'll get this one because I'm so tired. I bit my lip. "I would love to send your applications to our boss but we don't have any available space. I like you but I can't do anything." The old man which happened to be Mr. Franklin according to his name plate shurgs.

                       I sighed.

                       "YOU ARE FIRED!!!"

                       I almost jump of my sit when I heard the shout besides the room I'm in. I'm guessing the boss' office were beside this room. I hold on to my chest to stop the shock I have. I panted and also bitting my lips. On the second thought. I think I should just bail. This company is freaking scary! 

                       I force myself to stand up and vow to Mr. Franklin but "Stop. It seems like you have the job. Its your lucky day. I am guessing its his assitant he fired. You can have the job as his assistant. It'll double the salary unlike to the other normal workers here." He said 

                       What an unlucky day. Why do I have to work at this company with a grumpy boss. "So that's your boss besides this room?" I bit my lip.

                       "Yeah , he's quite a good man. So don't be scared. If you're doing your job right then he's not gonna get all the fires of hell in you. "

                       "Okay...." I said unsure looking at my shoe. 

                       "Mr. Mason , I approved this application , now all you need to do to get the job is to have an interview to our boss , which is in the right side of this room. If he approves then someone will assist you." He smiled. "So you're really going to be his assistant? Good luck. And don't worry , it still involves some writing. If you're hired , you will have to send your first project. You need to write an article or report. Now go now and send this to our boss." He gave me my application data and I walked to the other side of the room. Unsure if I should really go here. I accidentally became an assitant of the boss.

                       Which is quiet a good thing actually. They'll double my salary unlike the others. Well that's just the bright side of it. Well I guess I should really go inside , since our boss' room is a glass wall. So he can see me. And I can feel the heat of his eyes , looking at me. Geez.

                       I pushed the door and the nervousness is kicking in. I swallowed and I try my best to put the best confidence I need. Though its starting to get obvious that I'm shaking. I really had the bad timing didn't I?

                       I got inside and after that , I just stood there. Looking like a fool. Dumbfounded and paralyze. Thinking if I should sit or not. What if I'm not welcome?  I stood there shrinking little by little.

                       After the 5 minutes of awkward silence. "Well?" He said in a loud voice that made me flinch. "What are you waiting for? Have a sit!" He pointed at the sit in front of his desk. As I sit. geez. I think this is more of a interview to Satan. Though I have to admit that he's outstandingly stunning with his looks. 

                       Guess this is my luck day after all. 

                       You slut! You're here for the job! Not to stalk your boss. 

                       And Chad. Don't forget.

                       Don't shake Adrian! 

                      Anyways , I shaked but I had the urge to stop it when he noticed me. He sighed. "Well." He seem to lower down his voice a little bit when he noticed my shaking. "Name and Age?"

                       "Adrian Dominic Mason. 21 years old." He raised his brow. Suspecting me as he scratch his chin. He looks at me but I think its more like of obseving me. And here I am being observed not knowing what to do. What the hell ? But there's one thing I noticed. 

                       He looks like Chris Evans that portrated CAPTAIN AMERICA! I gasp silently forgetting that he is still observing me. Well I was in shock as I return his look. I observe him with my big eyes and I was super shock and surprised. 

                       He cleared his throat. 

                       "Well , I'm Josh Steve Rogers." I gasp. More surprised than before! He had the same name as Captain America does! I want to work here! Though he had the opposite attitude of Captain America. This is more like of a Dark Captain America. But who am I to judge?

                       But since I am judging. He looks really classy with his suit and his hair is very neat and properly fixed aside. he looks really smart and professional. And very good looking indeed. I nod to myself. Then reality slapped me again! 

                       "Can you please stop gasping and stare at the nothingness when I'm talking?" He said quiet annoyed as I nod. I want to say sorry but my mouth won't open. Feels kinda weird and awkard already. "So okay. I'm Josh Steve Rogers and I'm 26 years old. And according to Franklin , you're here to apply as my assistant , which I fired the old one 5 minutes ago. And since we don't have any available places for you , I guess I will hire you as my assistant , I don't see anything wrong at your records and you seem to be a topnotcher so I can handle that. Its very rare to have people liek you here. Too innocent and dumbfounded." He nods and I can see the curve at the side of his lips. 

                       "So I'm approved?" I ask surprised.

                       "Yes. I guess I don't have to interview you since I can already see the commitment in you. Welcome to the JSR Company. Your place is there outside and in front of my office. You will be replacing Roselie. Eunice will tell you what you need to do. She's gonna give you full orientation and as your first project. I want you to prove yourself by making a report. Submit it to me tomorrow. After Eunice giving you the orientation , I will be needing you to come back here and I " he emphazises the 'I' "I will give you my orientation. Its seems its your lucky day that you had the job easily. Your degree helped you. So now you can go to Eunice." He nods while I listen to all the things I need to do. 

                       I stand up and walk outside. I can still feel his daggering looks behind my back. Geez! I almost died there! Thanks to my Captain America underwear and destiny. I had the job! OH MY GLOB! Not to mention my boss is such a hottie! He's so classy that I hope he's more on friendly. But not. These are the kind of people who are usually angry and can rarely smile. But I think I am lucky! 

                       "So you must be the new assistant." Some red headed girl approached me. She has the same height as mine. And she's beautiful. I smiled at her. I can feel some good spirit around here. "I'm Eunice Barenson. Call me Eunice. I am in charge at all the workers' performance to this company. I am the supervisor." She shook my hand and I shook it pleasantly. "You don't know how luck you are to be hired as Mr. Rogers' personal assistant. It takes so many experience to be his assistant."

                       "But I'm a newbie and I still don't have any experience." I said surprised.

                       "Well , Mr. Rogers has his own reasons and ways. And by that I think you're the first boy to be hired as his assistant. You must be special." She smiled and I smiled at the complement. I don't know why but I'm just a normal stupid boy. 

                       "As the assistant , I am going to orient you some things on how to handle this world. First of all , don't call me Ma'am because I am not your boss. Your boss' is up there." She pointed her thumb behind her. "So I guess we can be friends. But I need to supervise you to the tasks you're gonna do." I nod. Its great. She's the first girl friend I had here in New York.

                       "First , you have to follow anything your boss' say. Even if it involves you jumping off the building. The reason why Rosalie got fired is because she didn't follow his one order. To get him a coffee. And Rosalie is all getting on our nerves , she can't stop blabbering on how awesome she was to be an assistant of Mr. Rogers. She even flirted at him but Mr. Rogers ignored and push her away. But yes , you have to follow orders. And don't worry , you didn't just appy here to be his maid. You're also here to right a report for him and if he approves , he's gonna put it on the newspaper. So that means you also have to do some writing. But the rest and the most things you're gonna do is to follow him. Don't let him get on your nerves because of his grumpiness and don't you ever talk back."

                       Good thing I never talk back .

                       "You're gonna be here always at 7 am sharp. No late and please always wear a pleaseant suit. Like the one you're wearing now. Here's the schedule and this is your own place." I observe it. Its beautiful. I have my own desktop and my own quiet big personal place than the others. I smiled feeling proud. "Now remember , Mr. Rogers loves coffee with some cinammon and if you ever got the wrong combination , one wrong and you're fired." I said in shock. In fact I've been so shock that I want to bail out but I can't because of the money. 

                       "So I guess I make myself clear here. You need to have a report tomorrow. Submit it to him and voila!" She smiled. She seem nice. Mr. Franklin had a good choice hiring her because she's really nice and you can feel the good spirit and essence when she's around. But after I entered my boss' office again. I can feel the darkness.

                       He turns his sit around playing with his fingers "So I'm guessing now that you know what you need to do." He said , not even looking at me but focusing on his fingers. After 5 minutes of silence , he started to stand up. In ym surprise , wow he's really tall. He might be taller than Chad. And I feel like a dward around him. I frowned.

                       "Don't frown." He warned.  And I quickly follow. "Now I'll be paying you 30 bucks per hour. You have the schedule of 7 am to 7 pm. You can start your job right now. You can fix my papers and my things , because I'm having a hard time. I will go on a meeting and I might not come back today. So just go to Eunice if you have any question. Your real time starts tomorrow but I need you to fix this. I need an article tomorrow. I need it at 9 am so don't be late."

                       He started walking pass through me and the smell of his scent. It makes me want to faint because it smells so good and I just want to put my self to him. He's good looking , He has a nice body , nice job , rich , he can be the perfect man but he's grumpy. 

                       And straight as a pole. But at least I have my job! I may say its a good day! I'm lucky I guess. I will have to call my mom for this. 

~~~~

[ Author's note: ]

So if you like it , please vote and share and spread it. Thanks for reading this and I hope this book will be big. Oh and Josh was on the picture rocking the police shirt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 2.6K 17
((Written in 2013!!!! Read at your own risk!!)) Adrian's life is pretty complicated, as you can imagine. His parents expect nothing but the best out...
2.9K 75 36
Austin is a fragile boy. Or that's what he would like you to think. Running from his past is all he knows how to do. He thought he was safe. But the...
8.3K 274 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...
71.4K 1.6K 20
This story is about how a new kid who is a nerd ends up getting these 2 twin wolfs brothers to fall for him and these twins are the captain of the fo...