~ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ~ (x re...

By prettyandfallen

"technoblade never dies," you mumble under your breath out of habit as you knock two players off the edge, te... More

pilot chapter<3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - What are you Doing Step-Dream?
Chapter 4 - People Change Like the Tides in the Ocean
Chapter 5 - Quit looking at the Fucking Dog
Chapter 6 - PLANT POTATO MAN, PLANT
SMP 1
SMP 2
SMP 3
SMP 4
Chapter 7 - COME GET YOUR MULE BITS
Chapter 8- the secretary at the archives had blue eyes
Chapter 9- if it pleases the court to know...
Chapter 10- my opponent is talking SHIIIIT
SMP 5
SMP 6
SMP 7
SMP 8
SMP 9
Chapter 11 - i need help im failin all my classes
Chapter 13 - Loreman?
SMP 10
hey lol

Chapter 12 - Hey Sexy

5.1K 240 414
By prettyandfallen

-quote from tubbo, flirting on main

hmmmmmmmm shenanigans

im gonna recruit a mf editor at this point- im never gonna proof read these

"youre just jealous that i can physically hug twix."

"what? no im not, why would i-"

"guys guys, shut for a second. chat, im leaving the room for a sec watch the kids for me. dream, sapnap, be good," you said, stifling a yawn as you glanced at the screen of your phone as it buzzed loudly.

you picked up your vibrating phone as you stood, flicking the brim of sapnap's hat as you walked past him to the door. you closed the door behind you as gently as you could, trying to be quiet enough to where the mic wouldnt pick it up, and answered the phone.

"hello?"

"hey. when is sapnap leaving?"

techno's monotone voice rang through your ear, causing you to relax from the sudden anxiety of getting a phone call.

"tomorrow. why?"

he was quiet for a second.

"no real reason."

he sounded tired- more so than usual. his voice was raspier, and it concerned you.

"have you been sleeping?" care dripped from your voice, slightly startling techno.

"um, yes?"

you sighed, "have you been sleeping every night for five or more hours?"

"not for three days maybe."

"why?"

"i um... have you been sleeping?"

you flushed slightly. "this isnt about me-"

"hypocrisy at its finest. so, humor me here, why havent you been sleeping?"

you thought for a second. last night you'd tossed and turned for so long- youd almost cried from the mixture of exhaustion and frustration. you hadnt been able to sleep until youd turned on one of dream's videos- oh.

"...because i havent called you since sap got here," your voice was quiet, and you looked down at your feet as you admitted that you hadnt slept in a few days for the sole reason of you hadnt been calling technoblade just so you could sleep.

"now think back to how long i said its been since ive slept kind of okay."

you paused, thinking. three days?

"oh im so sorry i didnt think about-"

"dont apologize, its fine."

"its not i made you-"

"twix i promise its fine."

you went quiet for a second. "you promise?"

you heard a low chuckle escape him. "i promise."

you leaned against the wall, a small smile plastered on your lips, your guilt just a faint trace now.

"so is there any real reason you havent been calling me?"

"well the guest bedroom is right next to mine, so i didn't want to be too loud so sap wouldn't be able to sleep."

"thats so stupidly considerate. darlin i hate to break it to you but when youre tired i can barely hear you, i dont think sapnap would."

you ignored the way you felt your ears heat up. "are you trying to convince me to call you later?"

"...hey phil's calling me ill talk to you later."

you let out a short laugh as he hung up. a smile still on your lips, you leaned your head back against the wall and looked at the ceiling, watching as the sunlight floated over it as the curtains moved with the wind from the ac.

being with someone for three days straight was taking its toll on you- especially since you hadn't been sleeping as much. you were exhausted. you loved sapnap, you really did, it was just hard to be around anyone for this long.

with a sigh, you pushed off the wall and stood in front of the door to the guest bedroom.

you could hear sapnap lightly bickering with george and you smiled yet again.

s'pose you were only exhausted when they weren't in earshot.

~~

you sat next to sapnap on the couch, flopping backwards so your head was in his lap. "i am so extremely tired."

he glanced from his phone down to you, one of his hands falling to rest on your forehead, "me too."

you swatted his hand off of you, "come with me to go get energy drinks from the gas station please." he looked back to his phone.

"i dont think so."

"please."

"no."

"dream would come with me."

he glanced down at you again.

"dream's a simp, im engaged."

you sat up, pulling yourself up off the couch and walking to the dining room table to get your keys.

"sap i am a mildly attractive female going to the gas station eleven at night, i implore you to come with me."

you could almost hear him roll his eyes as he got off the couch as well, tucking his phone in his front pocket before shoving his hands into his hoodie.

"you have shoes on already?"

he nodded.

"do guys just... always wear shoes?" you mumbled, mostly to yourself, as you made your way to your room to grab a jacket. "be right back, grabbing a sweater and sneakers."

"okay."

you found an oversized dusty pink jacket on the floor that you picked up. you held it out in front of you for a second. it was clean, just a little wrinkled. you pulled it on over your clothes, gray shorts and a black t-shirt. the bottom of the jacket reached mid-thigh. as you glanced in the full-length mirror to check your outfit, you realized you had an awful lot of green clothes. you zipped up the jacket about half way- just for style purposes.

you threw on white knee high socks and black converse before heading out to the living room again. as you walked, you threw your hair into a messy ponytail, trying to avoid tangling your keys into your hair as you did so.

"okay okay, come on."

you unlocked the front door, letting sapnap out into the cold weather before you did so you could lock the door behind you.

the exposed skin on your legs where the socks and jacket didnt quite meet was hit with cold air, sending goosebumps through your body. "oh fuck," you cursed as a shiver worked its way through you.

"thats on you for wearing shorts."

you rolled your eyes, walking past him and pulling his hat off his head and placing it on your own, pulling your ponytail through the hole in the back. "we gotta take a picture when we get back, i like how this outfit looks."

~~

god i wish i could draw i would so draw this.

the phone was on the ground, propped against the wall and set on a timer. sapnap was standing to your left, holding an original monster in front of him while his other hand was stuffed in his pocket, a small smile on his face.

you had your weight shifted to the leg closest to him with your elbow on his shoulder and that same arm pulling the brim of his hat over your face so it was out of view. you had a pipeline punch monster in your other hand.

"look sap," you pointed to the hoodie he was wearing under his jacket, "we kinda match!" you gestured to your own jacket which was the same color.

"yeah i guess so."

"why do you hate me?"

~~

"whyd dream just send me a picture?"

"dunno, check it and see," you responded, turning your chair to face him. "do you want your monster?"

he nodded and you nodded back. you got up, making your way to the kitchen to get them from the fridge. this would be your second of the night- you checked the time. 12:34am. maybe you shouldn't.

you pulled the fridge open and eyed the energy drinks inside.

"fuck it," you muttered, grabbing one. "hey what kind did you want?" you called, leaning back a little so you could see into the hallway to the guest room where you'd set up an old pc of yours that sapnap was using.

"i dont care!"

"okay!"

you grabbed an original and stood, closing the fridge with your foot behind you before you went back to the room.

you leaned over sapnap's back to place his monster next to him. you glanced to his phone for a second- a habit- and quickly pulled away, eyes wide.

"hey sap?" you squeaked, stepping back once.

"yeah?" he answered nonchalantly, unaware of what you'd just seen.

"that um... that wasn't a picture of you just now, was it?" you asked, starting to fiddle with your hands. youd only seen his eyes- but you knew for sure sapnap didnt have dirty blonde hair and green eyes. he stopped for a second. "oh shit."

~~

"theres no way you actually did that," dream's voice was edged with amusement as he responded to your ramblings about the prior events with panic and remorse.

"i did, im so sorry," your panic was seeping into your words, and dream being ever the empath was starting to pick it up more, your constant string of apologies slowly melting his amusement away and replacing it with anxiety. "hey, no," he cut you off, no longer finding the fun in the situation, "no its fine twix."

"no but you didnt mean for me to see i was just being nosy and i looked at sapnap's phone and i-" you wrung your hands together as you rambled. you faintly heard his phone vibrate in the background.

"its okay twix-"

"no, its-"

"y/n."

you froze. he hadnt used your name since you told him, and if you were being completely honest even under these circumstances the way it rolled off his tongue gave you butterflies.

"i promise its fine."

you laughed, a short, nervous laugh. "yknow, thats the second time someone's said that to me today." you spoke quickly, your emotions still getting the better of you even after he promised it was fine.

he was quiet for a second. "you baffle me."

you glanced up uncertainly at his icon in the call, tilting your head slightly. "care to elaborate?"

"you put so much trust into such an inconsequential thing- and it only makes sense if other people put the same amount of trust," he explained, leaning back in his chair.

you couldnt help but wonder what he'd look like next to you, green eyes reflecting the screen of the monitor as he leaned back in his seat, hair falling backwards as he looked up at the ceiling. you heard his phone buzz against the desk.

"i suppose you could see it that way. i guess..." you struggled to find the right words, but he waited patiently for you to finish, "i guess it really comes down to if you care about breaking my trust. like if someone doesnt care, and they make a promise, then they dont have any obligation to keep it. that make sense?" you brought your knees to your chest as you spoke, placing your chin on your knee and looking lazily at you profile picture as it lit up with green with every word.

he nodded to himself. "yeah."

"funny enough, none of you have broken a promise."

"none of us?"

"nobody on the dream smp. even tommy- a while ago he joined mine and techno's call and i let it slip that i get really insecure really easily and he made a promise that he wouldn't jokingly talk shit about me on his streams and he hasn't since. yknow-" you abruptly cut yourself off. "sorry."

"what for?" his tone was puzzled.

"rambling."

he shook his head, "i dont mind. you and everyone else has to deal with me when i do it so it's only fair. youre nice to listen to anyways."

you felt your face heat up at the compliment, hands flying up to your cheeks. "dont say it like that."

"say what?"

"dont say we have to 'deal with you', like you're a burden or something."

he felt the ends of his lips quirk up into a soft smile at your words. "okay. i wont."

his phone buzzed again and he looked down at it again, letting out a short sigh. "im going to leave you here though, sapnap's also freaking out. texted me about a million times since you called."

"i can go take his phone away if you want."

he laughed at the dumb joke, "no its fine. i'll probably just say something stupid for when he gets back. like 'no cuddles for a week' or some shit."

you smiled. "oh but do i still get cuddles?"

you could almost hear him roll his eyes. "sure twix."

"fuck yeah."

"im gonna go call sapnap, talk to you later."

"mkay! bye!"

you heard the noise that he left as you watched his icon disappear from beside yours.

as you were going to close discord, you remembered that techno wanted you to call him. would he still be awake? you checked the time. 1:25am. he normally was awake till about five for you, so he should be awake.

not wanting to risk waking him up with call, you simply shot a text. just a quick 'are you awake?'.

he responded almost immediately with 'no.' so you called him. he picked up immediately, and greeted you as you pulled your headphones off.

"hi hi," you returned, fighting back a yawn with no avail.

"not even calling just to talk huh?"

you laughed a little, stretching your arms over your head. "oh wait, hold on."

you stepped put of your room and slid down the hall to the guest room. you knocked on the door, waiting for a second before you heard a 'come in'.

you opened the door to see sapnap at the desk still, and the computer screen displaying discord. "i just came to say goodnight."

"alright, goodnight twix."

"night sap, love you."

you flashed a quick smile and ram a hand through your hair. "night dream!" you called, a little louder. you heard his response faintly come from sapnap's headphones and you watched him roll his eyes in feign annoyance.

you closed the door and went back to your room, flopping on your bed with yet another yawn announcing your presence to techno.

"welcome back."

"hi."

you chattered to him as you laid in bed- you had a lot to say since you hadnt been talking to him every night. it hadnt been that long, but things you catalogued to tell him built up over time. techno would chime in every now and then with a response or question, but he was mostly content to just listen to your voice as you told him about your days.

at a certain point, he noticed your voice go softer, and then you stopped completely.

he smiled to himself as he played an idle game of sky wars, your soft breathing barely audible but comforting nonetheless.

without really thinking, he muttered, "goodnight princess."

he was surprised when you responded, having thought you were already asleep. "night tech. i love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.8K 19
โ— Heterochromia soulmates AUโ— Solo. That was the best word to describe Dream. He used to have friends but he cut his ties with them. Used to have all...
814K 19.4K 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ (๐˜/๐)๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐…๐€๐๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๏ฟฝ...
9.1K 226 20
i hear footsteps behind me. i try to get up but struggle to because of the wound in my side. i shift my body to see Technoblade walking towards me. "...
13.5K 440 26
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ...