Burning Desire (Mafia Romance...

Od somerandomperson_11

DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement... Více

prologue
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
character aesthetic
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Epilogue
bonus chapter 1
fallen demon

chapter 20

8K 336 15
Od somerandomperson_11

...................
تیرے عشق کی جستجو، تیری قربتوں کا سوال ہے ۔۔۔
!!!سانس جو میری رواں دواں تیری چاہتوں کا کمال ہے
......................

Aykiz was setting the table as the breakfast was ready, she have made pancakes for breakfast. son the table was ready ad Zaviyar also comes down from the gym for breakfast he sits on the head chair and Aykiz sits next to him both of them start eating their breakfast . as soon as Zaviyar finishes his breakfast his phone starts ringing he glanced at his phone to see who is calling and he rolls his eyes as soon as he saw the name ' Mr Handsome ' flashes on the screen.
,
Ethan saves his name as Mr Handsome in Zaviyars phone and he won't even let him change that name. Zaviyar ignores his call, but after a second later it starts ringing again which means Ethan is not going to let him breathe until he accepts his call.

Zaviyar gets up from his seat and went outside the dining room to attend to his call.

"hey dude," Ethan said

"Okay now start barking what did you get yourself into "

"God you're delicate as a jacks hammer "

"our life is short and there is no time for delicacy, now get to the point "

"okay soooo actually you know umm"

"I'm waiting  "

"It's about your wife's best friend, the girl cute and adventurous her whole life was invited to your wedding Azel. do you remember her"

"ooh, do you mean the same girl who hit your head on the wall numerous times when you were trying to force her to come to my dear wedding, and is she the same person who puts pepper spray in your eyes I also remember she pushed you off the balcony and you fell from the 2nd floor and broke your elbow and leg and yeah one time she..."
Zaviyar starts exposing him when Ethan stopped him in the middle of the sentence.

"yeah yeah you got it she is the same girl who did all of that no need to remind me "

"yeah what about her "

"as you know that she and I are in contact so she makes a deal in which I lose so I promised her that if I  lose I'll let her meet her best friend which is Aykiz bhabhi so I'm coming to your place with her in the noon " 

"no, I'm not allowing you to come to our place " Ethan chuckle at his statement.

"Who said I'm asking your permission I'm telling you that I'm coming and that's it, okay bye "
Ethan cuts the call.

idiot Zaviyar sights at him and went back at Aykiz.

she was washing dishes in the kitchen when he entered. then checheweds throat to gain her attention she immediately turns around to see who it is.

"Ethan is coming to our place with someone in the noon so be ready " with that Zaviyar left.

he didn't tell her who is coming because he wants her to be surprised, Aykiz, on the other hand, was getting quite curious about the arrival.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aykiz was done preparing lunch for the guests when she heard a car screeching outside. which means Ethan bahi and a special guest are here.

she went near the door and Zaviyar also comes down from the room he was dressed properly. soon the gates of the mansion oopenevealing Ethan bahi. Aykiz says salam to Ethan bahi and looks for the special guest, but he ? she was nowhere to be seen.

Aykiz looks here and there on which Ethan bahi smiled and Zaviyar rolls his eyes at her curiosity. when suddenly she heard a familiar voice.

"idiot  stupid, dumb  the asshole who did this Ethan and Zaviyar  think of themself as soon as I got home I'm going to end this Ehans life forever and I'll take care of this Zaviyar later"

everyone turns towards the source of the voice. Aykiz still didn't see who it is because Zaviyar and Ethan are standing right in front of her blocking her view.

"get out of my way egghead," the special guest said and pushes Ethan bahi out of the way. and Aykiz was so surprised to see Ayzel standing there . as soon as Ayzel saw Aykiz standing there she jumped on her and pulled her in a bear hug.

"oh my god I can't believe I'm seeing you after what felt like ages," Ayzal said still hugging her.

"I miss you too" Aykiz replied.
Ayzel pull out of the hug and looks at her for a second with a palm face and then said.

"Who said I miss you "

"huh... you just said you miss me, now you are not allowed to take back your statement"

"I didn't say I miss you all that I'm seeing you after ages "

"Ohh really " Aykiz replied in a bored tone.

"come let's go somewhere where this egghead and duos aren't present"

"My name is Ethan" Ethan bahi said all frustrated.

"yeah whatever "

"hey, Ayzel who are the duos?"Aykiz asked

"that guy over there " she replied pointing at Zaviyar "or should I say your dear husband "

Aykiz laughed at her remarks .then Ayzel drags her to the living room both sat on the couch.

"Okay first of tell me how are you here, " Aykiz asked.

"no first tell me how are you, "Hazell said.

"I'm okay what about you ?"

"WHAT ??? your just okay and that egghead promised me that he won't let anything happen to you "

"let's not talk about me. now tell me how do you know Ethan bahi "

"you mean that egghead "

"yes"
it's a long story "

"I have time "
OkaOkay it all started when you first got missing. I did everything which I can to get any kind of information about you but to my luck, I didn't get anything I was clueless at that time. but soon that egghead came and try to kidnap ME. well at first I thought they are some ordinary kidnappers but then I saw all these cars outside my house, and I also heard them say things about me being your friend. at that point, I realised that they may take me to you so agree on going with them "

"what the hell you went with your kidnappers willingly are you mad what if they take you somewhere else " Aykiz shouted at her.

"chill out dude they are not something I cantcan'tdle " 

"They are not any ordinary people they are the mafia "

"thank you for increasing my knowledge, " Ayzel said mockingly." actually I  was telling you about my dear adventure so stop cutting me off "

"so as I was saying I went with them willingly when I saw that they broke my main gate to enter inside I asked them who did it and that mister egghead said confidingly that he did it . so as you know what is going to happen next I bang his head on the wall. but when I came at your wedding I realised that egghead is your husband's best friend so the best way to get to you is to be friends with that egghead so I did it, and after a lot, of handwork, I finally get success with my mission THE END  "  Ayzel tells the whole story.

"I have lost my words," Aykiz says in a state of shock.

"I know I know, " Ayzel said.

"oh my god, how can I forget such an important thing," Hazel said to herself.

"do you remember that guy Basher, who is the son of your ffather'sbusiness partner Tahir's uncle? and he is always trying to impress you "

"yeah I remember he is a nice guy, what about him"

"come on Aykiz everyone knows that he is NOT  a nice person stop laying "

"whatever " Aykiz rolls her eyes.

"tTheooncamtimeinn the search of you at that time I didn't know where you were and I  was trying to find you so I told him that if I came to know anything about you I'm going to tell him and if he knows that he is going to tell me so we are still in contact but I didn't tell him anything because I don't want him to know about you so he thinks that I'm on his side. that guy texts me every day asking about you " Ayzel says.

after that Aykiz serve lunch and the whole day went on and Aykiz and Ayzel keep on talking and talking.

everything goes fine that day but, it was just the silence before the Strom.

hi guys
sorry for the late update again.

I have a little surprise for you guys after two or three chapters and I'm so excited about it:
           someone is going to DIEEEEEE (guess who)

(heheheheheh) author's evil laughs.

next update on 80 votes and 20 comments.

vote. comment. Share

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

652K 29.6K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
557K 17K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
851K 8K 13
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...
65.9K 3.5K 42
"From today onwards, I will take every decision of your life. What you will eat, where will you go, when will you speak, what you will wear it will b...