SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 016

6.6K 550 431
By page_sandy

(A/n; I srsly love how y'all r on Mijin's side💪😼)

« emotional support »

It was the first time for Mijin to gift someone a hearty embrace since she's pretty much distanced from the wholesome society all the time due to her paranormal nature.

Mijin didn't expect it to occur any sooner, especially since the person she's hugging was the filthy playboy Park Jongseong...

Speak of the devil, the mesmerised girl didn't seem to question the emotional male who wasn't in his right state of mind.

More like she didn't wanna force him to share the sentimental matter since it's likely to be impactful since their warm hug was being observed by their auras.

But why did he come to her out of everyone....?

Although his personality was bitchy itself, Mijin accepted the fact that he's healthy in other courses like fame, wealth, friends, family, looks and so on.

There could at least be one of his relatives or friends to accompany him throughout the depressing moments.

And yet, he chose to rely on a shoulder of a bratty girl who despises him with her all.

The strong wind which engulfed their bodies was making the scene look dramatic.

Jongseong refused to weakly sob in front of the girl who he's secretly invested in. The boy's afraid of revealing his weak side to someone as a man.

Instead, the boy just buried his pressured head on Mijin's bony shoulder as they remained in silence.

Mijin didn't dodge his movements this time nor complain. The girl just has a weakness which was dwelling on others' contagious emotions. If they're sad, high chances of her being clouded as well.

The tired boy needed support as Mijin debated to rub his back or not. She didn't wanna resemble an easy-to-get woman as either by the sudden effective skinship.

Mijin didn't wanna be mistaken as an inhumanly stone-cold person although she never smiles brightly.

Soothingly patting her small fingers on the gigantic boy's hardened back, she found her supportive self once again thanks to Jay Park. ❝ You can let it all out, ya know? It's better than being clustered on your own. ❞

The sad boy was taken back by her words. Wasn't the savage Na Mijin he knew going to spit out curse words at him?

Was fate tricking him with a bizarre motivation from Mijin? Maybe Jongseong was fond of her cause she's a stubborn female who keeps on declining to get played by him.

But she had the rare and valuable reputation as a woman should. And that could be the only reason for him to excuse as a pinpoint of admiring her.

Jongseong lost it as he unbearably dragged Mijin into his cosy bear hug with the coral tint of the tip of his nose from sobbing earlier at the hospital. ❝ Thanks....I promise it won't take long. ❞ Mijin was stunned by his actions.

She must be insane to get hugged by an annoying stranger like him. Why must it be him to always bother her shaky mind?

Mijin couldn't control her heated face after he brought her closer to his warmth. She didn't even tremble a bit inside his arms, although the guy was a nasty jerk.

This hug was sincerely pure and wished by their whole hearts' desire. Well, Mijin partially wasn't into hugging him but it was Jay who's grieving for emotional support.

It's a rarely essential opportunity for him to sniff her fresh fragrance like this. She smelled like daisies, unsuitable of her plainly unamusing face.

Jisung also saw it from afar.

The way Park Jongseong's embracing his lovable friend deeply with affection if it wasn't the same guy whom she had slapped a few days ago.

That should be him instead, thought Jisung after being blinded by jealousy.

-

Mijin signalled her bestie to head home ahead since she's pulled by the figure who is located close to her enough.

Jisung wasn't secured enough to leave her friend behind with a rotten pervert. But the alarmed girl on her own resisted taking violent actions against the distressed boy just for today.

The two awkwardly sat next to each other from a distance as both were too embarrassed to slip out confusing or offensive words.

' Gosh, the awkwardness is making me uncomfortable. '

Jongseong cleared his throat before planning to speak up after tilting his head to the side and scan the sat still youngster.

❝ Weren't you gonna complain or something? ❞ Jongseong chuckled before maintaining his gaze all over the timid girl who's plastering an expressionless face.

Mijin scoffed before quirking a brow since he's even pointing out her imperfections before thanking her first. ❝ Not until I've known your matter. ❞ Crossing her arms in a sassy manner, the girl just sighed before roaming her eyes around the spot.

The chilly night sparked at their local park...which was unnecessarily flooded with couples dating which Mijin hated to add it.

The sights were really disturbing as situating right next to Jongseong just made things oddly weird than ever.

Well, he might be enjoying the moment. Who knows? ❝ My grandfather....made his leave from this life. ❞ Jay confessed, with the nostalgia overwhelming inside his alluring black orbs.

Even Mijin's body tensed up at the saddening words which caused to lower Jay's broad shoulders in sorrow.

❝ Oh...., I'm sorry to hear that. ❞ Although Mijin didn't relate to him at all, why did the pain sting onto her fragile heart as well?

The girl's sympathetically patted Jay's cheer in order to set his mind towards its normal colour. Quite to state but Mijin somehow missed his playful side from now on but a person can't be cheery 24/7, right?
The boy nudged a brow while lifting his chin to show off a sly smile at the concerned girl.

Jongseong loved the fact that she's all contemplated over now but it wasn't the miserable pitful attention he wished for.

Gently caressing her pinkish pearly fingers in his manly hands, the boy weakly grinned as he searched for a reason to be smiley once again as the normal Park Jongseong.

But Mijin got rid of his grip fast since she was uncomfortable to be touched by strangers easily and Jay's trashy side was just being ignored for now.

It didn't mean that she has forgiven him for the reckless actions he had done to her after all this time.

Mijin straightened her face with stone-cold emotions painting right across her ethereal facial features.

She didn't want him to get the wrong idea of her being amused by him. Jay chuckled at her flustered actions which got withdrawn although her poker face said nothing.

He can see it through her sincere eyes.

❝ Anyhow, thanks for being a reliable shoulder to cry on. ❞ Jongseong purely displayed a genuine cat smile on his coral lips, making Mijin halfway jealous since she'll never have the chance to curve her lips like him anymore.

❝ I was doing what I should as a sympathetic human, don't get other wrong ideas. ❞ Her fierce lens linked along with Jongseong's precious eagle eyes when he focused on the young beauty only.

❝ Giving a cold shoulder to me now? Damn, I should have frozen the time. ❞ The goofball cheekily eased the atmosphere up with his witty words which meant nonsense as Mijin was eternally glad for his usual cocky personality.

Just when the nerdy girl was preparing her leave, her small wrist got tucked by Jay Park as he finally got the chance to repeat his words.

❝ Don't you wanna reconsider about being my girlfriend? ❞

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 32.2K 51
ELITE SERIES #1. COMPLETED. ENHYPEN HEESEUNG. ❝Because after all... a playboy will always be a playboy, and a cheater... will always be a cheater.❞ S...
401K 20.9K 43
[✧.* 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 ✧.*] 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ?' "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ." 'ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
508K 23.2K 43
„𝙃𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡" Bully AU She calls him a little devil. He may have a handsome face but there is a lot more beh...
435K 19.4K 35
❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬 ? ❞ ❏ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 ? 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰�...