Monster Inside The Heart (Att...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal boy living in the world that full of pain. He doesn't have any friend or family. Ther... More

Pain
Training
Graduation
Trost District Arc
Court
(Y/N) Squad
Life
Expedition
The Female Titan
Traitor?
Warrior
New Home
Reunite
Tired
Deal
Kenny The Ripper
Cousin
The King
Prove it
Prove it II
Promise
After a long time
Finally, we met
Hometown
Happiness
Welcome Back
Corrupt
Host
Save
Memory
True Friend
Special Chapter (Author's Information)
Harbor
Sacrificial
Will
Cheer!

Preparation

2.3K 62 28
By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) POV

Mikasa: What do you mean? (Y/N) is my "slave"...?

Eren: Looks like (Y/N) didn't tell you anything about Ackerman clan, did he?

Me: Before you explain to her, I want to test my theory too.

Suddenly I try to punch Eren, but Mikasa quickly take me down. Mikasa quickly let me go after realize what she just did.

Mikasa: S-Sorry!

Me: Yep, my theory is right.

I start to stand and walk to the door.

Eren: I'm not done talking.

Me: No, you already done talking to me. You don't have anything to say to me anymore. You just want to test your theory and nothing else.

E

ren: Get out and try to survive all the Yeagerists.

Me: Okay.

I open the door and see two soldiers is waiting in front of the door.

Soldier: He-

I stab their stomach with my hand. I take out my hand from the stomach while holding their intestines.

Me: Don't understimate Ackerman. Mikasa, Armin, Gabi, I promise I'll save you and the others later. I need to meet someone.

I let the intestines fall and start to walk away from the room. I take out a small handkerchief and start to wipe all the blood on my hand away. Another soldier try to stop me but I instantly grab her face and throw him to one of the window. I walk to the broken window and get out from the restaurant.

Me: I hope I'm not late.

Timeskip
Giant Tree Forest
Levi POV

Me: Where the hell do you think you're going, beardy?

I ask while watching Zeke is running away from the camp.

Zeke: YEAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!!!

Me:*wide eye* No...

Right after he scream, lot of light appear around me. All my subordinates start to turn into titans. One of them try to eat me but I fly away.

Me*thought*: The wine... (Y/N) have warned me about this before.

I continue to dodge all the titans that try to eat me.

Me: Agh... Dammit!

Suddenly a titan try to catch me. I cut the titan's hand and fly away from it.

Zeke POV

Me: Didn't I say.... That I didn't want to do something like this..

I then see three titans is coming at me.

Me:*get on the titan hand* I'm lucky (Y/N) can't see this coming. His Ackerman ability is really a big trouble.

The titans start to run away while bringing me.

Me: Farewell, Captain Levi.

Suddenly a cable passed my head. I quickly look behind and see a titan behind me got killed. I look back at the front and see Levi with blood covering his whole body.

Me: GOOO!!

Another titan charge at Levi, but he spin around the titan's arm and cut the nape.

Me: WHY ARE YOU STILLLL....

I jump off from the titan that bringing me and bite my hand. Right after I turn into titan, I catch the titan that bring me earlier and ripped its head apart. I start to look around to search for Levi.

Me: Where did you go!? Levi!

I then feel someone throw something at my back. I look behind and see Levi is flying around.

Me: Over there eh...!!

I crush the titan head that I'm holding and throw it at Levi. He dodge all the titan head pieces and hide behind a tree.

Me: What happened to your subordinates!? Don't tell me you've killed them!? How pitiful!!

???: Pitiful? So you really didn't know how many comrades that we already killed.

Me: This voice...! No way...!!

I look at the voice direction but right after I do that, I instantly blind.

???: You maybe smart, but you're not smart as me.

Suddenly I feel like my feet got cutted and I fall. Right after I fall, I feel both of my hands got cutted too.

Levi: I'm sure you think (Y/N) doesn't see all of this will happen.

???: But that is your first mistake. I already see all the events that will happen this year. The only thing I need to do is I need to change the future that I see into the future that I want. The future that the outside world see Paradis as ally not enemy.

Levi: But you, beardy face, try to stop it.

Suddenly I feel like something attached to my nape.

(Y/N) POV

BOOM!!

Me and Levi managed to blow Beast Titan's nape. Levi catch Zeke's destroyed body.

Levi: Hey, beard face. You asshole... You reek of filth, and you're in damn bad shape for a piece of shit.

Me: Levi, I already told you what will happen if you bring Zeke. You still want to bring him?

Levi: If that is my destiny, I'll accept it.

Me: Well, if you said so, I go now. I still have other person that I need to help.

Levi: Got it. Don't worry about me, according to the future that you see, Hange will save me, right?

Me: That is right. Well, I go now. But remember, if you have chance to run, don't waste it.

Levi: Got it.

Timeskip
Keith Sadies POV

As I'm scolding all these useless brats, suddenly the door behind me open. I look behind and see Floch with some soldiers is bringing Hange who got tied up.

Me: Hange?

Floch: It's been a while, instructor. It's sudden, but we'll be taking over this subdivision of the Army Corps. We're the one who are being called Yeagerists or something like that.

They then point their guns at me.

Floch: From here onwards, you'll mobilize according to our orders.

Me: You seem to know your place quite well... Floch. An asshole like you is really suitable to become Captain (Y/N) Ackerman's punching bag.

Floch: That guy? He's only a legend. He don't even exist.

M

e: Yeah, I hope that is true so I don't need to see he beat you till dead.

Suddenly he shoot a bullet at the ground beside me.

Hange: Floch!

Floch: I missed. Anyways, I thought that if I shot your legs... I could make you talk faster and get it over with...

Me: Talk about what?

Floch: Nah. It has nothing to do with you. We don't need an old guy like you. Who's got no redeeming qualities aside from being obstinate.

He then look at all the cadets.

Floch: From now on, those of you in the Training Corps!! This is your era!! Those of us in Yeagerist have sworn to dedicate our hearts to save Eldia from the brink of collapsing!!

???: Dedicate your ass, motherfucker!

Suddenly someone land in front of Floch and quickly punch his face.

Me&Hange: (Y/N)!

(Y/N):*look at Floch* A corrupt soldier like you don't deserve to dedicate your heart for Eldia's future. But you're deserve to become my punching bag.

(Y/N) POV

I pick up Floch by his cloth and punch his face rapidly.

Me: So you're the bastard Floch guy. I really want to meet you so I can punch your face.

Soldiers: S-Stop or we will shoot!

Me: Oh, are you sure about that?

I take out my gun and shoot their heads.

Me: If I see any Yeagerists move, this bastard's head will gone.

Floch: You know if you blown my head, all the cadets will not trust you forever, right?

Me: So if I can't kill you, I'll torture you until you are in the brink of death.

I throw him to the wall. Blood come out from his mouth. I take out my gun and shoot his legs.

Floch: AAAAHHHHH!!!

I go closer to him and pick him up again.

Me: Shut up.

I punch his face rapidly until his nose is broken. I let him fall and step on his face.

Me: So this is the only strength Yeagerist have? How do you supposed to assure Eldia's future if you are this weak?

I put my leg away and grab his head. I grab his face to look at me. I spit at his face and throw his face to the ground.

Me: You're nothing but filthy mongrel. You're no different than your enemy. The only thing you are thinking is revenge, revenge, revenge, and revenge. There is no other thing in your head other than revenge.

I then look at all the cadets. They look at me with scared face.

Me: If I know there is any of you lay a hand on Instructor Sadies, I'll make sure your hands and legs gone by tomorrow morning.

I then start to walk away from all of them.

Sadies: (Y/N).

Me:*turn around* What?

Sadies: Why you save me?

Me:*smile* Because I want to repay you for what you will do to me and the others in order to stop Eren.

I start to walk away again.

Little Timeskip
Night
Entrance of Siganshina District
(Y/N) POV

Me: Pieck, all the preparations is ready?

I ask while walking together with Pieck, Annie and Porco who managed to infiltrates Paradis a few days ago.

Pieck: Yes, all the preparation is ready.

Me: It's been a month since Survey Corps attacked Liberio. How can you guys recovered quickly?

Annie: The original plan is to wait for the other countries help but Reiner said Paradis will not expect a suprise attack. So he forced Magath to do suprise attack on Paradis with Hange and the others help.

Me: Hange and Levi will not be here tomorrow. So we will have Mikasa, Armin, Jean, and Connie.

Porco: And we still have soldiers from Marley.

Me: We have two Ackerman that will help Marley. And one of them is me, who can predict the future of my surrounding.

Pieck: Can you tell who will die tomorrow?

Me: I can tell it but I don't want. I don't like to tell someone when will they die. It's not like I don't want to avoid their death from occur, but it feels like I'll take the responsibility of their death if I tell them when will they die.

Porco: Yeah, I think you got a point. When you tell someone when will they die, and suddenly it's different that what you told them, you will feel guilty for sure.

Pieck: You're smart, (Y/N).

Annie: Well, that is why he is my boyfriend.

Me: I'm Mikasa boyfriend too.

Annie: She have you for the whole month.

Me: And you have me for four years.

Suddenly she pull my face closer to her.

Annie: She's not here right now and I'm sure you guys already have lot of fun together for a month.

Me: Yeah, we have lot of fun together. Moreover in the midnight.

Annie: I know you're lying about the last part. But I also know the first part is true. So now I want my part.

She pull me into deep kiss I just smile and kiss her back.

Porco:*turn Porco's head around* Don't look. Lovers need some privacy.

Porco: If they need some privacy, why they are kissing in public?

We then finally separate.

Annie:*smile* Time to rest. Tomorrow will be a long day.

Me:*smile* Yeah, you're right.

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 10.2K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...
997K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
687K 22.7K 36
Life had never been kind to you, it seemed to be one tragedy after another. You found yourself alone, afraid... an outcast. Being part of the scouts...
43.5K 1.5K 20
❝It's unrealistic reaching a future with you.❞ Y/n L/n a average woman, nothing special how she'd said. She had a best friend since childhood. A huma...