Aaya Na Tu

By DazzlinPrincesa

She was light to his darkness. The mansion that was filled with his loneliness was soon going to witness her... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~12~
~13~

~11~

46 5 0
By DazzlinPrincesa

Arihant's POV:

Around 4, I was almost done with my day and just had the last meeting at 4:30 meant some 30 minutes with Arpu,
but my baby was sleeping peacefully. so I called moved to our walked-in closet, to decide what to wear for the party. I wanted Arpu to wear something dark so that even if she leaked it won't be a problem, so I settled for a dark green suit.

Let's see if I've something of the same color for my baby. Dang, it's so beautiful and sexy, I hope my baby likes this otherwise it's my head and her shoe.

Time to pamper my Arpu,

Hmm, so everything is ready as per my choice, hope so she likes it. Let me inform the caretaker to press it to remove the creases.

Intercom:

Arihant: Maya, come to the master bedroom and take the two dresses for ironing, which I've left in the closet, and yeah don't disturb your mam she is sleeping.

Maya: Sure Sir.

Meanwhile, let me check if the other two found something or are just roaming the mall.

Okay so let's wake up my doll. Ah, Vennu doesn't know about this cute balcony lets wait until she explores our room😍😍
I made my way to our bed where my girl was sprawled out when I was here ahe was cuddling on my side but now she is a beautiful mess. Hmm so madam was complaining about me being a miser businessman let's inform her the opposite.
So I gently placed my lips 💋 on her care of my weight falling on her and started sucking her lower lip while unconsciously she sucked on my upper one, I let my hands roam her curves getting her more and more aroused enough to wake but alas my sleeping beauty likes it hard so be it, I bit her lips enough to earn a moan while my other hand reached to her breast squeezing it to hear more moans, oh I felt her hands in my head pulling and messaging my nape, so someone is getting up. So I pinched her erect bud and she moaned loud enough for me to enter her mouth, our tongues playing a cute battle of dominance we continued for a while when I felt her chest heavy I left her both panting heavily. I placed aNother hard kiss on her lips and separated myself from her. Her lips swollen she was looking quite requisite.

Me: So now am I a miser businessman.
Vennu: no you are a hearty lover💋
Me: Okay so the 4 are on their way back and I have a meeting in 5 min after that im yours. Okay meanwhile if you want you can get freshen up and then I'll take you down for snacks. Okay, baby.
Vennu: I want to sleep Varun😩
No party only bed and u
I laughed out hard at her cute demand and let her cuddle for a while until I finish this meeting then I'll myself take her to freshen up.
I started on the lappy and a meeting was going on with introductions and purpose of the meeting and so on. It was the time when we were negotiating when I felt her move close to my leg, keeping a close eye on the negotiations I saw her climbing in my lap, her eyes were closed messy hairs on her face she was trying to reach me in her oblivion. Soon it was my time to negotiate and I was doing my part when she lifted the lappy part made space for her to hug my torso urging me to lower the lappy on her back, the meeting was quiet as they could see her back on the screen as practically she was laying on me, shrugging it off I continued with the meeting while she continued on her snuggle mission. About an hour later the meeting was done and I sighed in relief.

Me: So miss Vennu what were you doing? Saying so I pulled her up and made her comfortable in my lap.
Vennu: nothing baby just cuddling🤗🤗
Me: my entire team saw you snuggling in me baby, now what will I answer them tomorrow
Vennu shrugged carelessly.
Me: wow it's you who does all these stunts and then it's me who has to answer it's not fair na baby😔😔
Vennu: okay ill come with you tomorrow to the office and see who will stand you for cuddling your girlfriend
Me: ohhhhhh girlfriend ha, so girlfriend give me a kissie
Vennu moved back from my chest and tilted her head she could catch my lips for a bruising kiss. Dam she kisses so hard as someone possesses her. Continuing to kiss her I carried her to our ensuite and made her stand near the sink. Pecking her forehead I moved back to check if the maid kept our clothes ready. Soon Vennu came back and we headed down for some snacks. Vennu was cheerful since she was well-rested and was animatedly talking bout a lot of things when her brothers decided to stroll in. She smiled at them and continued telling me her stories. They were looking ahe her lovingly.
Sri: so is someone gonna tell us what happened today or we should leave to our rooms
Vennu: nooo have something then we've to get ready also and you guys need enough strength so that you can't wait for hours for us🤣🤣🤣
Kabir: what no, im not doing any such thing sister. Your bhabis have decided that they will get ready in the parlor and we'll meet at the party directly.
Varun: what!!!! No, my baby is going with me and she doesn't need to go to the parlor. I like how she is simple and natural.
Priyal: awww so cute Arihant but we need to go and vennu is just going to be with us okay
Kajal: and we'll bring her back go you safe
Vennu: okay now Varun, see I'll get ready here, and then we'll leave together.
Varun: I'll wait for you at the venue then saying so he placed a kiss on her forehead and continued eating.

Soon everyone went back to their rooms to get ready while Vennu was looking at Varun
Me: like something you see😏
Vennu: yes and no
Me: what's it now baby...
Vennu: what r we wearing Ari.
Me: oh that's it wait I'll bring it out.
Soon I placed our clothes on the bed and vennu was looking stunned.
Vennu: nice choice boyfriend
I was thinking of wearing something in dark color and u fulfilled my wish
Varun: I knew taking into consideration our morning event and I didn't want you to be embarrassed or uncomfortable at the party where there r so many people to pull u down.
Vennu: I love you you know
Varun: vennu are u okay with the off-shoulder or do you want to wear something else coz I didn't see you wearing western so much.
Vennu: relax Varun I love everything you do for me and this dress then it's lovely I'll wear this but I need strapless inners for this.
Varun chuckled seeing her flushed face and pulled her to one side of the closet which was filled with her lingerie of every type and every color.
Vennu: this was not there when you first time showed me this closet.
Varun: I didn't know your size na that's why and I brought them when you slept here for the first time.
Vennu:ohh smart baby
Varun: now you get ready in the room while I'll change in here.
Once you're done or need some help call out okay
Vennu: okay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 1K 28
Rishabh Khurana was a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and ruthless attitude. He was feared by many and loved by none. His rude and a...
68.8K 4K 29
"You left me...when we were about to start a new life together" Pain Of Love Lasts Forever We meet. We fall in love. We make promises. We leave each...
338K 19.7K 60
He is a billionaire....The most eligible bachelor of town... Handsome, hardworking and ofcourse the dream of many girls...He was the most happiest pe...
2.6K 305 7
Vicky (Vikram) is running a Gaming Software Company which he setups with his friends. He is gentle and loving but can be dangerous too if he senses t...