FORTUNE COOKIE | jujutsu k.

By sanjiswifee

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐒 jujutsu kaisen x FEM rea... More

FORTUNE COOKIE
𝟭- 𝗠𝗘𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗜 𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗨𝗥𝗢
1.1
1.2
𝟮- 𝗧𝗢𝗝𝗜 𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗨𝗥𝗢
2.1
2.2
𝟯- 𝗚𝗢𝗝𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗨
3.2
𝟰 -𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗨𝗡𝗔
4.1
4.2
𝟱- 𝗡𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗜 𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗢
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9

3.1

4.2K 200 1
By sanjiswifee

as always voting helps me a lot so please do so!

THE PRETTY MAN

The man was standing in a pool of blood, watching as the remains of the men he ripped apart, were splashed across the room.

His mind was filled with nothing but thirst for blood as he kept asking himself what else was left for him? How could he finish such a thing...

As a deeper reflection upon the problematic he found himself in, he got to the root of it.

"That's it!" he shouted at the top of his lungs

He grabbed the butcher knife that was still trapped in between the grasping fingers of the arm, and sliced his throat wide open, letting the blood drip down to the floor, mixing with the one who once was flowing through the veins of the corrupted butcher.

The only solution he found was to kill himself, being the last evil man out of the 1000. With hope in his soul and mind, he took his own life only so she could have hers back.

*
The woman was applying with full attention the lipstick on her lips, as she leaned towards the mirror in front of her.

His green eyes traveled along her body, who was so nicely shown by the dress she wore. Toji held back the urge to taste every inch of her, as he knew that he had to leave.

"Maybe red lipstick shouldn't be the choice you make today" he mocked her

"Oh come on...no need to show me how jealous you really are" she smirked turning to spare him one glance "You know I'm all yours" she joked grabbing her phone from the kitchen counter

"Never say such awful words again" he grinned "Please refrain from crashing my house every time you felt like it"

"Always a pleasure, Fushiguro" she winked at him before leaving the house in a hurry

Someone like her was very much wanted and needed in the world she lived in, but not a lot of people knew about her secret. That she was a living corpse waiting for the right hand to rip her heart open.

As her heels hit the pavement with an echoing sound, her eyes were searching for a certain man from behind the sunglasses. And as fate was, she noticed him near a few teens who were joking around and having fun.

The black haired young man caught her attention as she recognized him from previous engagements, but she was aware that neither of them wanted to talk about it or remind themselves of how each other's lips tasted.

"Oh my" she fake dropped her phone, hoping the man would pick it up

As expected, the white haired man turned around to face her. He gave her a smile before kneeling down to grab her phone and handing it to her.

"I think you dropped this miss"

She could feel his gaze on her body, despite his eyes being hidden by the dark blindfold.

"Thank you so much!" she said overly excited "May I repay your kindness with a drink?" she offered

The three young pals were watching their teacher who seemed to flirt with the beautiful woman, who held a presence that sent shivers down their spines.

"How old are you?" he asked her in a playful manner

She smirked knowing she would most likely get asked this question, as in fact, the handsome man in front of her was not more than 28 years old. Even if he did not look like it, not even a bit.

"26. Want some id for that number?" she flirted with him

"No need. After all I think I already made the beautiful lady uncomfortable with my question" he said as he introduced his phone number into her cellphone "I think I am free tonight for some drinks" he winked at her before leaning in and whispering God knows what into her ear

Taking her leave, she passed by the group of students who watched the entire scene with much interest. Sparing one glance in the direction of the pink haired one, she smirked to herself.

"Got ya" she whispered loud enough for them to hear

"Who was that woman Gojo-sensei?" the one girl from the group asked curiously

"Nobara, don't you know that it's rude to ask Gojo-sensei about his personal affairs" Megumi interrupted

"But I am curious!" she defended herself

The white haired man called Gojo simply smiled as he watched the trio argue over something so small that after all wasn't even theirs to argue about.

"No one that important" he grinned "Who wants ice cream?"

She bucked up her hips as she tried to create some more friction with the man's throbbing manhood. But his fingers were grasping hardly on her sides, not allowing her to move in any way.

"Be a good girl and stay still" he said as he approached his lips to her erect nipples

"Gojo~ you're such a tease" she moaned

"You said pleaser wrong darling" he giggled as he thrusted into her dripping wet hole

With each lustful sound that escaped her lips, the man only felt closer and closer to his limit, but did not bother to release the tension he felt up until his head, not until he was sure that the woman beneath him got her own.

Covered in sweat and with their juices running down on her legs, she stood up and grabbed one cigar from her pocket, lighting it up.

"Smoking inside is not allowed" he scolded her in a playful manner

"Neither is fucking, but guess what, we already broke that school rule" she laughed along with him

Gojo was not sure why he felt so at ease with the woman, even if it was the first time they were meeting, she had a familiarity to herself, that made the man curious, intrigued.

"You're a pretty man Gojo" she finally broke the comfortable silence they were sharing

His crystal blue eyes watched her facial expression change into a stoic one, cold and bored, nothing like the ones he saw on her so far.

Her hand reached to his hair, putting aside a few white strings that got in the way, taking a better look at his mesmerizing eyes.

"Such a pretty man" she spoke softly

Her words were sharp, like blades slashing through his skin. For some unknown reason, he felt petrified each time she touched him in such caring ways.

"If I didn't know better I would say you have a thing for me, Y/N" he smiled gently at her

Her lips curved upwards, almost as if she was mocking his foolish assumption.

"Kill me twice and I might consider it"

But Gojo was not aware of the power her words meant at that time. It was almost a desire, a wish she had, but could not speak about.

________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503 14 5
❝ℕ𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝕓𝕦𝕥. . . 𝕒 𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕤𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕘𝕖. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝...
221K 3.3K 40
𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳... 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻...
77.8K 1.7K 15
"𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩" "𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚" ↳𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙...
11.8K 170 20
Short oneshots about your favorite Jujustu Kaisen character and their s/o....you. crossposting from Ao3 (fem reader)