The Fault In Our Stars - A Se...

De Mikkzz7

COMPLETED. 🔞🔞🔞 The Fault In Our Stars is a Sen Cal Kapimi fanfic set after bolum 31 of the SCK dizi. Serka... Mais

1||E D A
2||S E R K A N
3||S E R K A N
4||S E R K A N
5||E D A
6||S E R K A N
7||E D A
8||E D A
9||S E R K A N
10||S E R K A N
11||E D A
12||S E R K A N
13|| S E R K A N
AUTHOR'S NOTE
14||S E R K A N
15||E D A
17|| E D A
18||S E R K A N
19||S E R K A N
20||E D A
21||S E R K A N
Author's Note

16||S E R K A N

6.8K 215 100
De Mikkzz7

Advisory: Sexual content ahead.

One day, one day without Eda and I already felt sick inside. I longed for her touch. I longed for the feeling I got when I listened to her voice and I cursed myself for being the petty one and fixing up an Antalya work trip in the very last minute. Eda was being immature but that didn't mean that I had to, but somehow that's the way things turned out. 

"Eda," I called out desperately through the receiver, I was suffering without her, more than I ever thought I would.

"Serkan," she whispered back and I could tell that she was deliberately keeping her voice low, clearly she hadn't told them yet, and I was besides myself but I didn't want to quarrel, not when we had such short windows of time to talk to each other.

I put the phone on speaker and placed it on the table before getting up and walking towards the cupboard in my hotel room. "I'm coming home in a few hours," I said out loud as I pulled out my clothes and stuffed them haphazardly into my bag. It was spontaneous of me but I didn't care, I needed to see her.

"Ne? Aren't you supposed to be at work till tomorrow?" The surprise was evident in her voice.

"Evet Eda but the major part of the work is done, Tunis can take it from here, they don't need me," and I really need you, I left out my last chain of my thoughts as I straightened out the tie I was wearing.

"Ta-tamam," I heard her stutter, and I was a little disappointed that she didn't seem more excited.

My fingers lingered on the tie for a minute longer than necessary. "You don't seem very happy," I observed.

"I am happy, it's just that," she stopped midway and I could hear her breathe shallowly. "I haven't told them yet,"

"I know," I said as my hands finally flew off the outline of my tie. I looked around for the coat that I'd worn as my mind actively roamed to Eda.

"I'll tell them soon, I promise," she said but I could tell that it was more of a promise to her than to me.

I found the coat lying down on the floor on the opposite side of my bed and I sighed, I wasn't used to being disorderly. "Okay Eda," I said while picking it up and slipping it on my shoulders.

"Eda!" I heard another voice on the other side of the receiver which I immediately recognized as Melo's. I walked up to the table in a hurry and picked up the phone. I brought it close to my ear when I noticed the urgency in her voice, she sounded so distraught and in that moment, I was worried too.

"Eda! Cenk just called me! Apparently he's been trying to get in touch with you but you've been ignoring-" Melo's voice came to an abrupt halt, clearly Eda's doing. I felt my eyes widen at the mention of Cenk, the ex that cheated on her with some girl from Italy. I had a string of insults line up in my head for that two timing asshole but I didn't want to say them out loud, especially when I felt so guilty for leaving her, for the bitch, like my mom would say. 

"Ne? What's going on there Eda?" I asked, not even trying to tame my voice. There was a long silence on the other end before I prompted again, "Eda I'm talking to you," 

"Nothing Serkan, nothing I can't handle," she said slowly, making me roll my eyes. What the hell did Cenk want from her now? After a year and a half almost. 

"Okay but why is there a need to handle things in the first place?" I asked as I picked my suitcase and quickly glanced around the suite, looking for anything I could have missed. 

"He's been messaging me saying that he wants to meet,"

"Which I've been ignoring," she added hurriedly.

"You don't meet him, understood?" I said sternly, I meant it. Whatever Cenk wanted, I didn't want Eda to be a part of it.

"I have it under control Serkan," she sounded annoyed. We both knew that what she really meant to say was 'Don't order me around, I won't be listening to a single word you're saying,'

A condescending laugh escaped my lips as I processed her unsaid words. I knew it was pointless to argue with her, especially when there was nothing I could do to change her mind, "Give it to Melo," I said after a minute.

"You're on speaker," came her emotionless response a second later.

"Melo, I'm giving you the responsibility to ensure that my wife-" I stressed on purposefully.

"- does nothing stupid, tamam?" I slowly enunciated every word, making sure that both the women on the other end had heard my loud and clear.

"Ne?"

"Serkan!"

I heard simultaneously as chaos broke loose on the other side. I smiled, that should keep her busy for now, I thought to myself, I'm such a genius.

"Anyone could have heard you!" Eda screamed.

I felt a strong urge to scream back, "It's not meant to be a secret in the first place!"

"You got married and you didn't tell me?" Melo's voice joined the chorus.

"Keep your voice down Melo, Aifer hala will hear us!" I heard Eda say.

"Does it look like I fucking care?" Melo screamed and I felt the smile grow back on my face again. 

"Look at what you've done!" Eda's voice resonated, clearly directed to me. I moved the phone back by a few inches, startled with the sudden increase in volume.

"Don't shout at him Eda!" Melo yelled out with the same intensity. I couldn't help but laugh as the situation unfurled on the other end.

"Stop laughing!" they both cried at the same time making me straighten my face immediately, a solemn facade replacing the cheeky one I'd had on earlier, why the hell did I do that?

"I'd love to be here for the scream fest but alas, I've got a wife to get back to," I said as I started walking towards the door, suitcase in one hand and my phone in the other.

"Are you still planning to come here after all this? I will make your life hell, you understand?" Eda threatened and I had to compel every fibre in my being to keep myself from laughing. 

"Looking forward to it askim," I said into the phone before ending the call.

I stopped by the door for a second and my right hand lowered into my coat pocket. My fingers reached for the small magnetic jewellery box that lay in there and I flipped the lid open to admire the ring that sat inside for one more time- An ovoid blue diamond stood at the centre of a rose gold frame, embraced by a triplet of dazzling white ellipsoid diamonds on either side. It was drop dead gorgeous and it made my heart flutter every time I looked at it.

Well, this is going to be fun.

-*-*-*-*-*-

I decided to go directly to Art Life because I knew that Eda would try to dodge my arrival. She was very predictable that way, I knew her like the back of my hand. A call would only keep her on alert so I decided to go without notice.

"Leila," I greeted with a smile as I entered the building. I'd missed her.

Her eyes shone brightly at the sight of me, "Serkan bey! It's been a week, hope you've been well," she curtly said.

"Better than ever Leila," I stopped midway and quickly glanced around to check for signs of Eda.

"Is Eda here?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes sir, she's in her office,"

"Your office,"

"The one you both use," she said quickly and I laughed at the way Leila corrected herself. 

"Tamam, thank you Leila, I'll call if I need anything," I said before running up the flight of stairs. A lot of people glanced and smiled at me along the way, I hadn't been in the office for a while and they seemed glad to see me, I returned the courtesy as I moved along.

"Edaaa," I called out in a sing song voice before I stepped in, but little did I know then that I was going to be  in for a shock. Behind the tall office chair, Engin sat with his legs on the table where Eda was supposed to be. He turned his face sideways to look at me and I could see that he was trying his best not to burst out laughing. I felt myself go red in the face as I looked anywhere but at him.

"You should see your face right now," he managed to say between all his laughs.

"E-Eda nerde?" I asked, ignoring his teasing.

"One day without your wife any you're already missing her? That's so sweet," he mocked as he bit into the apple he was holding, carefully studying my face as he did so. I don't know why but I got the feeling that he wasn't too happy with me.

"Don't make me regret telling you Engin," it was meant to be a threat but it came out a lot softer than I'd expected it, making Engin burst out into another fit of laughs. 

"Serkan," he said as he tried to control his hysteria, however unsuccessfully, "I think I'm broken," he said before he started laughing again.

"Visibly," I muttered as my eyes continued to scan for Eda. Even though I knew that she wasn't there, I just couldn't bring myself to stop looking.

"I think it has to do with the fact that I'm trying to process how my best friend got married and didn't even bother telling me about it!" he was screaming now, and I turned my head towards him questioningly. Not even Eda had mood swings like this, and that was definitely saying something.

Before I could say anything, he continued, "And when he does decide to tell me, he says that he regrets it!," I looked around hoping to god that no one was around to hear this. I rushed forward and placed my hand over his mouth.

"Sus Engin, that's enough," I said desperately as he struggled to break free.

"I didn't know how I felt about this earlier but now I know," he said with a wide grin, confusing me thoroughly. It was so weird, the way he switched between two personalities. I took a step back as I tried to piece together what he was saying.

"What are you going on about now?" I said as I sighed with frustration, why was I the one to have to deal with all the difficult people in life?

"Eda asked me to relay something to you," his grin widened as my face contorted, realization dawning upon me. She knew that I'd come here, and the fact that she knew me better than I thought I knew her turned me on and hated her for it at the same time.

"And?" I prompted as my hands sprung to the air instinctively.

"Bidaka, I wrote it down," he said with a sense of unnatural happiness in his voice that creeped me out. I watched as he reached for his phone on the table top and scrolled through, before stopping at what seemed to be Eda's message.

"Kokacim," Engin read, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he shot me a knowing look. I knew the moment he said that that things wouldn't be ending well. She was clearly upto something.

"I wouldn't have even met Cenk, but since you went out of your way to make me not to, and since you ruined things with Melo too, I've decided to go for it, love, Eda," Engin stressed as a smile grew on his face almost mirroring the frown on mine. I couldn't believe it for a second but after I considered it, I came to realize that it was everything Eda was capable of. The palm of my hand connected with my face mechanically as I glared at Engin.

"Oh that's not all," he muttered as he returned his eyes back to the screen. "Don't bother contacting Melo, she's on my side now," I heaved out a deep breath as I started to panic. Clearly, this is what Eda wanted me to do, but that wasn't going to stop me from doing so anyway.

"Is there more?" I asked sarcastically as I paced down the room, not knowing what to do next. I did not want them to meet, it was not okay. I could always find Melo and extort the meeting details out of her, but then again, Eda would have thought that through, she either wouldn't have told her altogether or or she would've made sure that I couldn't get to her on time. Smart woman Eda, she always was. I cursed out loud as I continued to deliberate my next course of action.

"Damn you Eda!" I shouted as I banged my fist on the table top, as I felt my blood boil. I took a few minutes to regain my composure before I started pacing around the office again, thinking of what to do.

"The cafe on 2nd street, Nazli Kahve," I turned around to find Engin stare at me sombrely. "You should see yourself right now, you look paler than a ghost, " he continued when I didn't respond. I stared at him for a minute, thoroughly confused, had he finally decided to help me? I was still doubtful. "What? I've had my revenge but you're still my best friend!" he shouted as I stood there and all of a sudden I felt really bad for not telling him about the wedding earlier. Maybe I should have. "Why are you still standing here Serkan? Go!," he said as he pushed me towards the door, making me smile a little, even amidst the tense situation.

"I love you Engin," I said as I started sprinting towards the door.

"Yeah yeah, I'll believe it when I see it," he muttered, but I saw a smile creep up the corner of his mouth just as I made it to the door. 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I barged into the cafe, probably looking like a disheveled dog. I hadn't wasted any time in getting there and it showed. There were a few glances that people exchanged at the sight of me but I didn't care. My eyes roamed for one person and one person only, and I saw her sitting at the table on the other end of the surprisingly large cafe and I found myself walking towards her instinctively. As I neared Eda, I noticed that she was wearing a casual navy blue dress and a jeans cardigan on top, and the man sitting in front of her, with his head turned away from me had to be Cenk. I felt my muscles tense at the sight of him as I stopped at a good distance away from them, wanting to gauge the situation first.

I made it to the other side just in time to watch Eda force a smile at something Cenk had said. She sipped her lemon juice excessively and looked at Cenk like she wanted to strangle him. I let out a small laugh as I observed from afar. She was in pure agony and this made me want to dance with joy. This I can live with, I thought as I took a seat at the table on the left end, making sure that I wasn't in her field of vision, but one from where I got a good view. Apparently Cenk couldn't get the hint, for he kept going on and laughing at his own jokes. I smirked to myself as I called the waiter over, "One large Cappuccino please," I said with a huge grin plastered to my face. 

"Coming sir," the waiter said as he looked at me curiously, probably wondering why I was so overjoyed, only to turn around and walk away a second later. I couldn't make out much of their conversation but whatever it was, Eda wasn't liking it. I could tell by the way she downed what was left of the juice that she found him unbearable. I smiled to myself, serves her right. Eda kept smiling at him however unnatural, and the guy just kept going! It was like he couldn't read her. She doesn't want you man! I wanted to tell the douche. When my coffee had arrived, I took a long sip and waited for the forced interaction to end so that I could take Eda home but Cenk showed no signs of stopping and Eda was well over to her second glass of juice. I sighed as I turned my head over to take in the rest of the surroundings. 

"Ne?!," the loud voice of Eda brought me back to my senses and I turned towards her immediately, only to find Cenk kneeling in front of their table with Eda's hand in his. "What the fu-" my mouth dropped when I realized what was happening. 

Oh no he did not. I didn't have to be facing him to know what was in his other hand. She looked mortified and I had to admit, even I hadn't seen that coming. What a scumbag!In that moment, something took over my body and I felt myself go over to their table, just in time for him to say the golden words, "Eda Yildiz, will you marry me?" 

"Cenk!Hay-"

That was the last straw for me, I couldn't control myself for even a second longer, "Who the fuck do you think you are?" I interrupted their mini reunion by bringing my hands down to his collar and picking him up with ease. He wiggled under my grip and dropped down the ring he was holding in the process.

"Serkan, put him down! Ne yapıyorsun lan!" Eda screamed beside me but I paid no heed.

"Se-Serkan Bolat?" Cenk's eyes gleamed with a hint of remembrance. I lowered him on the ground as I continued to hold him by the collar, the nerve of this guy.

"Evet, so you do remember me? You decided to do this little stunt of yours even after knowing who I am?" I asked as I tried to dodge Eda's hands that were trying very hard to hold me down, but it was all in vain.

"Serkan, people are watching," she muttered as she tried to get me away from Cenk but I didn't care. The whole world could watch and I was fine with it.

"Stay out of this Eda," I ordered as I brought back my attention to Cenk who was now looking at Eda for support, which made me want to throw him into the wall. I rushed forward to stand in front of Eda, making sure that the only person he could see was me.

"Don't look at her you dumbass!" I yelled as he struggled to maintain eye contact.

"Eda I love you! No one can come betwee-" Cenk picked the wrong day to start rambling. My fist connected with his face just in time to make him shut up. I heard a collection of murmurs all around me but no one made an effort to stop me, no one but Eda who was going crazy. 

"Serkan! Stop this immediately! You're making a scene!" she yelled as she forcefully pulled at my shoulder.

"Listen well you idiot, Eda is taken. She's my wife, anladin?" his face widened with a mixture of fear and surprise. "She's mine, do you hear me?" I said a second later, as if drilling it into his head. "Now go back to your rathole in Italy before I do something we both can't come back from," I said as I threw him forwards, making him stumble and fall a few metres in front of a coffee table. Eda rushed forward to Cenk before I could stop her, trying to help him get back up but he didn't let her. That's the first good move he's ever made in his life, I thought as I straightened out my suit. He held up his hands, asking Eda to stay away from him and she immediately looked at me, with a rage in her eyes. In retrospect, maybe it wasn't the best moment for me to smirk. All of a sudden, I was aware of all the eyes that were on us, some of them were taking videos and the others were just staring with fear in their eyes, as they should.

"Eda," I called, patiently but with an air of authority to it as I extended my arm in front. She just stood there, staring back for a minute, probably debating if she should listen to me or stay rooted to her current position but a second later, she started moving towards me, giving me my answer. When she was close enough, I grabbed a hold of her hand and started to strut towards the entrance, pulling her along behind me. The eyes of the customers followed us on our way out, but no one made an effort to stop us.

"You!" she screamed after we were outside. Her hand wriggled out of my grasp as she continue to shout at me, "What the hell were you thinking! Why are you even here!" I reached back to grab her hand, only holding on tighter this time.

"Get in the car karicim," Although I smiled, we both knew that I wasn't really smiling.

"Or what?" she challenged as she took a step closer to me but little did she know then that I was going to make her regret that. 

"Why don't you find out?" I said immediately, bridging the little distance that was between us. We were now a hair's breadth apart and I could hear her breath fasten. I let go of her hand and left the decision all up to her.

"Keys," she breathed out as she stretched her hand outwards, her fingers touching my chest. I was a little surprised but I gave them to her. Without saying another word, she got into the driver's seat and shut the door behind her. I smiled as I walked over to the other side. My fingers reached for the handle of the door but when I tried to open it I realized that she'd locked it from the inside. Oh god, please not again. 

"Cok funny Eda, open up now," I said as a nervous laugh escaped my lips. She bent down and tilted her head on the inside.

"Can't hear you," she said as she pointed at her ear. Oh she could hear alright, and that angered me even more.

"Not funny Eda, please don't test my patience, I am done for the day," I muttered impatiently as I rapped at the window. 

"I'll see you at the office when you've come to your senses," She smiled wildly and my eyes bulged when I realized what she was planning on doing. 

"No-" I said as I tried to keep up with the car on foot. I knocked at the window as I sprinted alongside the vehicle, "Eda don't-" I called as she drove up ahead, I tried running after her but stopped when I realized how pointless it was. I watched as the car escaped my field of vision, in the direction of the setting sun.

Oh fuck.

-*-*-*-*-*-

I decided to make a quick pit stop home before making my way to the office but I was surprised to see it deserted when I entered. Where was everyone? They were all there that afternoon... what changed in a matter of hours? Not a single soul was visible as I made my way up.

I hurried upstairs into our joint office to find Eda sit there cross legged, staring at the door, clearly waiting for me.

"Serkan," she acknowledged as I walked inside with my hands in my pockets. I tilted my head upwards to look at her sombre face, she was evidently still mad at me.

"Where's everyone else?" I quipped as I made my way towards her chair, taking my own sweet time as I strut down the room.

"I gave them the day off, I didn't want you biting anymore heads today," she said with confidence as she sat there, rooted to the chair. 

"And you stayed back," It wasn't a question.

"I can handle you," came the response as she stared dead straight into my eyes and I could have sworn that in that moment, I felt my heart jump out of my ribcage. 

"Oyle mi?" I whispered as I sat at the edge of the table, right in front of her chair, making my foot brush against hers. I watched as she licked her lips, clearly I was doing something right. 

Just when I was about to make a snarky comment, she let out a sigh of frustration as she tried to get up from the seat but this time I didn't let her. Instead, I reached out to sit her down and before she could process what was happening, I pulled out the handcuffs from my coat pocket and cuffed them onto both our wrists, earning a loud gasp from her. 

"This time you aren't running away," I muttered as we both stood up to ease our movement.

"Serkan!" she shouted as she sprung onto me and immediately started patting me down singlehandedly, making me feel all sorts of things.

"What- What are you doing Eda?" I whispered as I tried to get her off of me.

"You came with a key right? You had to have!" she mumbled as she continued to feel me down . I clutched onto her roaming hand as I pulled her closer to me.

"If you have a talk with me, I'll uncuff you immediately," I whispered as I inhaled her scent.

"There's nothing to talk about Serkan! You were out of line!" she said as she tried pushing me away, but that had little to no effect on me.

"Oh I was out of line? What about you?" I said, matching her raised tone with my own.

"You told Melo!"

"You met with Cenk after I told you not to!"

"I- I had no idea that he was going to do that!" she stumbled, tripping on the leg of the chair, pulling me forward along with her, but I caught her just in time. "Trust me you're the only guy I want-" she stopped abruptly when she realized what she was admitting. It wasn't something I didn't know, I knew and I knew well, but Eda doesn't admit to it too often and when she did say something like that, I liked to savour it.

"Say that again," I whispered as I brought her closer into my body, pressing our chests together, interlacing the fingers of our already linked hands.

"I'm still mad at you!" She screamed when I tugged at her waist but that didn't stop me from holding on to her.

"What if he goes to the police! What if he goes to the press-" she stopped midway as she brought her hand to my chest,

"Oh Serkan! People were taking videos-"

"-No no no," she muttered in denial as I gazed into her eyes unbothered. Reality was slowly sinking in on her, by this tomorrow, the whole of Turkey would know that we were married, something I realized the moment I had left the cafe.

"I missed you," I ignored the panic in her voice as my hands travelled from her waist to her bare thigh, tracing circles on her cold skin. For a minute, she broke out of her trance and looked at my lips like she wanted them as much as they wanted her. And that was enough for me to seal the deal. I swooped in on her mouth and as they connected, I felt whole again. Eda didn't need to be asked twice, she too kissed back with fervour, and when a moan escaped her lips, my tongue slid in, licking every corner of her wet mouth.

"Mmhm," Her free hand made it to my neck as we struggled with our linked hands, not knowing what to do with them, but too lazy to take them off.

"Take them off Serkan," she whispered desperately into my ear, as if reading my mind, but I was too busy elsewhere. I lowered my head onto her neck and continued to traverse the bare region of her neck with my lips, something I was getting addicted to very quickly, so addicted that I didn't notice her slide into my coat pocket and draw out the jewellery box I had guarded with my life. 

"Keeping the key in a box is so obvious-" she started saying, and my eyes widened when I realized what she was holding in her hand. I immediately drew back and tried to snatch the small box away from her, but she was careful enough to hold it out of my reach.

"Tamam Serkan, we've played well into your fantasy, now it's time we get it off," she laughed. But I didn't. Her fingers positioned themselves on the rim of the case, anytime now she'd spring it open. I closed my eyes, knowing fully well that it was inevitable now. For a minute, I couldn't hear or feel anything except for the hand that I was desperately clutching, like a toddler that was afraid of the dark and then in the next, I heard the most angelic voice I'd ever come across. "It's beautiful," she said, making me open my eyes. "Serkan... I haven't set my eyes on anything more exquisite," she breathed as she inched closer to me and I felt myself go light in the head, she was saying all the words that I ever wanted her to say

"You're the only one who'll ever notice this ring Eda," I smiled as I overcame my initial stupor and reached into my other pocket to take out the key.

"What do you mean?" she sounded genuinely surprised as I brought the key to our wrists and unlocked them. She didn't immediately retract her hand, it lingered there for a minute, as if it didn't like the newly found freedom, but soon it too made its way to the box, and mine went along with them.

"Who's going to notice the pretty ring on someone who's infinitely more beautiful," I whispered as I took the box from her slowly and plucked out the ring from its snug velvety base, not taking my eyes off Eda for a single second. Her eyes softened at my words, making me smile even more.

"Se-Serkan," she breathed as I brought the ring to her finger. 

"Ben sana deli gibi asik olda," she said slowly as I noticed the tears well up in her eyes. Her admission was enough to drive me over the edge, as I slid the ring down the length of her slender finger. It fit perfectly, just like I knew it would.

"Biliyorum," I said as I lowered my head down to her hand, "Ben de," I whispered before I kissed her hand. I was over the moon, things couldn't have gone better even if I'd planned it. She wore the ring, this time she didn't hesitate and that made me so happy, I could't but a single word to my emotions and when I rose back up, she flexed her fingers as she took in the ring from all angles.

"Mavi," she whispered.

"Evet, I love blue diamonds," I muttered, bringing my hand over her shoulder, drawing her closer. 

"It looks breathtaking," she whispered as I slowly brought my mouth back to her neck, trying to get her attention back to what we were doing a few minutes earlier. "Stop Serkan, I'm busy here," she said as she continue to look at the ring on her hand that hung loosely over my shoulder.

"You admire your jewel and I'll admire mine," I whispered as I bit down on her skin, making her moan out loud. That small action of hers made me go crazy and all of a sudden I'd changed my mind. I realized that I wanted her whole undivided attention after all. "Kiss me," I begged as my mouth went up to trace her jawline and that was all I had to say. I watched her bite down on her lip as I said so, clearly the feeling was mutual. Soon, we were back to where we started and the only difference was, our hands were all over each other, not sparing even a small bit of skin. I felt her breasts from over her dress as she slid her hands over my shirt, before pulling off my coat. It was mutually assured destruction and it was beautiful.

"Fuck," I murmured as her waist bent against the concavity of mine, making me go even harder.

"You like that huh?" she whispered as she bent further into me, moving up and down against the fabric of my pants, making me feel like it was going to explode any minute. My hand pulled at her hair as I stood against the edge of the table, pulling her into me, giving her more access. I grunted as she showed no mercy, straddling me relentlessly. When I couldn't handle it anymore, I pulled her short dress up, exposing her satin underwear, as she undid my pants in synchrony. "I missed you too," she said a second later as she sprung open my buttons, one after another, never breaking the eye contact.

"Took you long enough," I whispered as I helped her get rid of my shirt. After a moment's consideration, I pulled the dress entirely off her small frame and threw it along with my shirt, no clothes was always better. "It's funny," I whispered as I slid a finger down her wet panties and watched her squirm at my touch. The expression on her face told me that she wasn't going to be talking anytime soon so I continued, "The first time I wanted to fuck you, it was in this very office," I confessed as I added another finger into the mix. Her eyes widened at my words as she struggled to stay still. 

"Now that I think about it, I'm surprised how we haven't fucked here before," I continued talking as my arm snaked around her waist and pulled her into me, my fingers continuing to do their work. 

"Fuck Serkan," she cursed as I withdrew them abruptly, just to see the look on her face. She pushed me against the table aggressively and gave me no choice but to sit on it, and looked at me like I was her meal, making me smirk in response as she pulled my boxers down. Without warning, she climbed onto me, sitting right on my arousal, grinding me as her mouth swallowed my own. My mind and body were both on overdrive as I processed what I was feeling. 

As she kept moving against my naked skin, I shook under the pleasure until the extent that I couldn't handle it anymore, I had to be inside her. Without warning, I pushed my length into her from beneath and steadied her thighs with my palms as she crumbled under the stimulus, whimpering as she got used to it.

 "Don't stop this time," she murmured as she slowly started moving up and down, in sync with my hips. She tugged at my hair and moved her head towards my neck, sucking deeply as she continued to assault my length. Apparently the neck fetish was infectious, for she kept going at it while fucking me at the same time, making me groan with delight. 

"That's it," I grunted as we continued to go at each other for what seemed like forever, moaning and cursing like wild animals as we did. 

"I'm so fucking close," she screamed as she fastened her pace, making me do the same. My hands moved from her thighs to her back, tracing along it's length as we fucked each other senseless. 

"Eda," I moaned as I released my load into her, and she too came at about the same time, crashing into my chest as her orgasm hit her. I was at a loss for words as I drew out of her and placed her on my thigh. It was better than any fantasy that I'd ever had before, and that was saying something.

"You're my entire world, you know that?" I said as I eased my back onto the table, gently pulling her along with me as I did, carefully resting her head on my chest. "I love you more than you'll ever know," I whispered when she didn't reply. 

She turned her face and gently pecked me on my bare chest, before turning back to the side again. She didn't need to say it out loud for me for me to know that she felt the same way I did.

I loved her, so much. I could tell her every second of every day how much I loved her and even that would do it an injustice.

And years later, I still love her, love her so much, that it physically hurts.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Hello guys! Mikayla here. 

I understand that a lot of you are worried after the previous update ( And no doubt, after this one as well) but I'd like to reassure you that no matter what happens, it'll all work out in the end. Please don't worry about that, I will never hurt them. In this book, EdSer always sticks together, so just sit back and enjoy. I hope you love the story as much as I enjoy writing it. <3

One more thing, I'm going to be held up for the next month so there won't be an update for the next few weeks or so. But I will update as soon as I get back.

I love you all so much! Thank you for your constant support and encouragement, please continue to stay with me till the end. <3

Here's a visual representation of Eda's ring:

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

39.9K 1.5K 17
What if love is not enough? If your soulmate betrays your trust If your soulmate abandons you Will you be able to forgive and forget? She was in love...
31.1K 1.3K 16
I woke up with a headache. Memories. Flashing memories. I massaged my forehead trying to ease the pain I feel in my head. "If I was born a hundred t...
31.2K 1.2K 39
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
15.4K 1K 13
The state of conflict and confusion. Some call it love, some lust or fascination. For her, it's the beginning of discovering her womanhood. For him...