๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž...

By k-kirstein

"๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ sequel to my first {... More

Hello
Normal- Ish?
Pee Pee-
The Rip
I Won't Hesitate B-
Llama Drama
The Story Ends Here
To Mourn The Loss
Disconsolate
Agastopia
Envisage The Goddess
Glorified Replacment ๐Ÿˆ
Hallelujah, My Ass
Emancipate Finale
Another Life
Title
277
Villian Arc
Greet You With Goodbye
Wishes
Ehssan
<3 ๐Ÿ‹
Agape
Quatervois
First class ๐Ÿˆ
Uh oh
Oneirataxia
News
Do it
Condom ๐Ÿ‹
So close
Weird Cycle?
Search History ๐Ÿˆ
Cooking
Top ๐Ÿ‹
A Challenge
Purple ๐Ÿˆ
Hot N Cold ๐Ÿ‹
Sus
You Lose
Heroes
Oh Brother
New House ๐Ÿ‹
Months
Confetti
Miracle
His Family
Boy-Friend
I Adore You ๐Ÿ‹

The Search Bar

675 27 174
By k-kirstein

Definitely do not know where this book is going but it's happening and I am going as fast as I can. Enjoy~
__________________________________

"Eri I was posing and sitting there for you for over an hour, let me see the finished product." Touya took the fuzzy pink scarf off of his neck, he began to scratch like his old 'friend' Shigaraki, wondering where everyone was now.

"B-but." Eri sniffled with a blurry set of eyes forming from building tears staring at her drawing in which she thought wasn't her best.

"It can't be that bad, let me see." Touya hit the drawing pad from Eri's grasp in which she held it out towards the tall male.

Once Touya took his first glance at it, he wanted to die.

He kept in laughter, but a minor piece of it spit out.

"It's ugly right Touya? I'm sorry." Eri sniffled biting her lip to hold her quivering lips.

"H-huh?! No it's-it's nice! It's nice! Uh it's very different." Touya tried to stay on a positive note, though wanting to laugh as if someone sat on a fast pillow.

"I-I love it it's very nice." Touya patted Eri's head in which he was still staring at the drawing. "I- uh I've never looked better." Touya was exaggerating , then again Eri had no clue.

"No one can get my nose right, they just can't." Touya whispered looking at his nose with three dots, as well as his eyes that looked like he had a whole pack of crack he took to the head.

His hair was deformed but he went with making it wild like a lion. His scars, were pink with glitter pens as the lining.

"Really?" Eri asked still not believing the person that was watching her, the body on her drawing also held the weirdest pose making herself laugh when she looked at it.

"Of course, let's put it in your dads room so he can see it. Or it can haunt him." Touya snickered to himself quietly in the end of it.

"Yay daddy will like it too because his brother does!" Eri cheered and did a spin with her puffy red skirt moving.

Touya chuckled. "Ah you're very smart Eri, you know that I'm your dads older brother?" He touched her horn picking up the crayons that were once for Shoto's school project.

"Yeah! Daddy talked about you a little bit when I-I stayed with him and and mommy and he said he liked you!" Eri was building up happiness in another heart without even having knowing.

Touya smiled to himself, Shoto was his best friend before he set off to the world as Dabi to cause mysterious acts.

He did miss Shoto, all those times on his birthday he would pass by the house just to see a little fire in the room indicating he was having a cake.

Whenever he got bored as the other old villains weren't there to entertain, he would remember the play dates you had with Shoto and all the early love you two had for one another.

Touya chuckled lightly. "Thank you for telling me that Eri, I'll tease Shoto about it now." He was still going to cause a bit of mischief.

Eri giggled once more and cleaned up a few old toys Fuyumi had kept since she was little, passing them down to Eri who enjoyed them very much.

"Touya can we play tea party now? And I can be a princess and you can be the prince!" Eri was already demanding another thing.

The male dealing with her groaned dropping to the ground. "But Eri I'm tired my knees and elbows hurt and I want to sleep." Touya covered his face with his arm.

"No you have to play for longer until I get sleepy Touya!" The little girl pulled on his arm repeatedly telling him things.

"Alright alright ill be the prince." Touya gave up, Shoto, not even. You would kill him if Eri got something so simple as to be bored.

______________

Right now, you weren't much in the mood for killing anyone. Like if you would.

You were still running down the halls trying to get to the bathroom stalls with a stomach that felt like it could pop at any second in time.

"God I'm going to die if I don't find it soon." You whispered to yourself seeing kids that were late, either your bladder would kill you or Mr. Aizawa would.

He usually didn't care but when he did it would become a burden to everyone.

"Aha there!" You finally spotted the girls bathrooms and went inside with ease, already feeling your bladder hate you.

Getting into a stall you were praying. "Thank you Jesus I was just going to die right there and then if didn't make it in time." You sighed, and only felt a bit of pee as nasty as it was.

"What the hell? But I ran over here for nothing? My stomach still hurts." You whispered with a groan in the end despising your life at this pin pointed moment.

"What's going on? Nothing shows the signs of me having my period. I hate being a girl." You sighed with the pain in your legs brought by Shoto being there as well.

Still, there was nothing you could do about it. Humanity worked differently for each person, and there always had to be something difficult or else, you would be a lost soul roaming.

"I'm sure once I see Eri the pain will go away." You spoke quietly with a smile thinking of the little girl who captured your entire heart like a dream you weren't prepared for.

Using all of your strength you stood up away and pulled your socks up as high as you could with the stupid skirts that didn't help either.

You shook your head removing negative thoughts and rubbed your stomach, taking a minor chunk of the pain away.

"Now I better leave before Mr. Aizawa gets upset." You were prepared to jog down the halls, you weren't about to run with the pain again.

The classroom, was to hectic to notice your presence.

"Hey y'all God has given me another day to live and I'm about to make it everyone's problem." Mineta was already looking at the girls who were in their seats.

"Shut up mineral water you wanna be spider man?" Sero got his tape ready to launch like a rocket.

"Yeah grape juice no one wants you own it." Kirishima added on with a shrug.

"Stupid asses." Bakugou grumbled, little did he know that his squad was keeping the class in tact with laughter.

Shoto was quiet in his seat, looking for you in order to protect from his short classmate. You were nowhere located in sight.

"Momo do you know where Y/n went?" Shoto called out to the black haired girl, tapping her shoulder since she was the closest.

"W-what? Oh Todoroki, Y/n had to use the restroom. She stated that her stomach was hurting a lot." The girl that was nervous at first had a pink tint to her cheeks.

Shoto nodded. "Alright, thank you." Just as he turned towards the door you popped in, looking as if you were sneaking.

"Wait, Mr. Aizawa isn't here yet?" You asked your classmates in front of the class.

Your classmates that were slouched suddenly all sat up straight. "Behind you." You saw Denki's mouth barley move as he spoke.

Your eyebrows knitted in a confused way. "What?" You asked still not understanding.

Shoto held in his laughter. She can be so dumb sometimes, but that's also what makes her very cute. He smiled in which it was barley visible.

"He said behind you take a seat L/n." The sleepy teacher was finally in class, right behind you indeed.

You jumped forwards with a pull on your stomach. "Y-yes sir!" You embarrassed yourself, nothing new.

Not to exaggerate the matter, but you wanted to kill yourself. Gun please hand it over the holding of one isn't illegal all of a sudden.

"That sucked." You whispered to yourself sitting by Shoto in your assigned seat. Shoto chuckled. "I can tell." He smirked only at you.

All the male earned in return was a glare. "You're dead when we get home." You refused to laugh sucking it in.

"We all know he had eye drops if he could see-"Ashido shut up." The pink a-line started to speak, but then the lazy voice of their teacher stepped in again.

"Fine." She groaned in annoyance wanting to sleep more in her comfortable bed.

Apparently every student was thinking the same of sleep, and half of them turned towards you and Shoto.

Even Bakugou spared a glance behind.

"Why's everyone staring?" All that was in your sight was the different eyes of your friends.

"No reason, we just know that you both can't really sleep now because of your beautiful daughter!" Aoyama was always extra about it.

"Yes! But you still must get proper sleep and attend class every day on time!" Iida was, his good old class president himself, being more loud and lively.

You having a small blank mindset in the morning put puzzle pieces together again, knowing that most of the class knew about your side mom life.

"Can we not talk about my life? It's not that interesting honestly we have a test today!" You nervously laughed throwing jazz hands at the board.

"TEST?!" The entire class screeched.

So loud like a concert, in went through walls.

"Shut your lazy mouths up 1-A wanna be heroes! Haha!" It was the voice of Neito Monoma, the kid in 1-B who had a grudge against 1-A.

"They wish they were us." Bakugou smirked despising everyone that rounded in his area, he would blast them to hell.

Mr. Aizawa, wished he was dead.

"No children I said, why did I become a teacher I ask myself." He wanted to be wrapped up in his yellow sleeping bag, unlucky him it was all the way in the teachers lounge.

Believe it or not, a few seconds is all this future hero class needs to get in full mischief. In full swing.

"Just for that we are having a test today. Get your pencils out it'll be about the simple combat training you have been focusing on. When you're done, just shut up." Mr. Aizawa was a favorited teacher in the school, he just didn't care.

That's the perks of having a lazy teacher, then again he would also be the one to work your asses off and be the watcher in the audience, clapping as you die.

"But I'm not prepared!" Denki groaned, quickly getting his phone and slipping it inside of his jacket, just in case Voogle was his besto friendo.

"Like if that's going to help him." Ojiro already sensed Denki's stupidness radiating off energy from his tail in which the electrical boy stopped playing with.

You sighed feeling your stomach churn even more. "I'm the cause of this." You smacked your forehead, pulling your face down in the process.

Shoto looked over at you, dropping his pencil smoothly to get closer as he bent down.

"Don't say that baby you aren't, are you feeling alright? Your expressions have been showing pain, and I know how much you despise using the school restrooms." Shoto was a guardian Angel already at your side.

You looked down at Shoto who was taking peaks, trying not to get caught.

"My stomachs just been acting up, it must be the dinner we ate last night or however I slept. It'll stop soon." You placed a small pat in your stomach, not sitting up straight since it was a bother.

"Alright Y/n whatever you say." Shoto kissed your hand, the closets thing he was next to and picked up his pencil smoothly.

Midoriya came by clueless while passing the papers with only a few answers.

I'm just glad we didn't do training today, I would've been human meat for sure. I wonder what type of mystery is going on in my system, hopefully I'll make a doctors appointment when I can. You sighed on the outside, beginning to doodle on your paper.

_____________

After tests, talking, bickering, committing mass humanity being brought down into ruins, oh wait not yet, tests and others, the day was finally over.

It was a very productive one indeed.

"Yo did you see that girl yesterday?" Shinsou the purple haired dude from 1-C had surprisingly became chill friends with Denki.

"Hell yeah she was smokin." Denki practically went wild with his hands thrown up away from his backpack straps.

Shinsou blinked. "I was going to say she was a little musty but, okay." The purple haired boy shrugged. A man of a few words once like Shoto.

Before he met you.

"Y/n, I love you so much." Shoto didn't get to talk to you most of the day.

Midoriya kept on pulling him back for notes as well as other things, and the girls always gave you too much company than you had control over.

"I love you too Shoto, I can't wait to see our little Eri." You smiled already thinking of the chubby cute smiling little girl.

You turned onto to be met with Shoto's split colored eyes. You both leaned in, but a not so mysterious person scooped in.

"Y/n you're stomach hurts right?! And considering you and Shoto did it, I did research during lunch!" Mina came in and held her phone to your face.

The search engine read 'Early staged Teen Pregnancy'.

Uraraka and Asui dragged Shoto away talking about more quirk techniques in which he was tired of.

"Pregnant? N-no I can't be Shoto and I used protection and I uh, no it's not true." You nervously smiled.

"It can be my darling! You need to check Y/n, you and Shoto can have a little mixed baby and you better have me as Auntie Mina!" The girl blew a kiss at you skipping along.

My stomach does hurt a lot, I'm probably just sick. I'm not pregnant there's no way. You rolled your eyes at the thought.

You found Shoto and linked your arm in his. "Y/n?" He asked as you leaned on him.

"I just want to get to your house and rest." You sighed heavily.

The thought of what your pink friend said still lingering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 3.4K 13
๊’ฐ แฅซแญก ๊’ฑุ˜ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ | เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ข *๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ...
2.2K 118 33
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ” ๐ฟ๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ ๐‘”๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‹...
137K 3.2K 32
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™ . ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
210K 7.6K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...