๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Šโ•‘๐…...

Da bookworm82342

!! i stopped writing this a while ago when my harry potter obsession dwindled so this story is unfinished and... Altro

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
๐€/๐
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
๐–๐จ๐š๐ก
๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‚๐š๐ค๐ž
๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!
๐€ ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ

600 28 61
Da bookworm82342

"Harry, I'm fine," Y/n groaned as Harry placed her trunk on the rack for her.

"You literally got tortured, Y/n/n," Harry said, turning around to face his sister, worry evident in his emerald green eyes. "So yes, I am going to be babying you."

Y/n groaned before plopping down on the red couch-like seat of the compartment. Hermione secretly giggled at the two behind her copy of Fantastic Beast; and where to find them. Y/n had been given a copy just like it for her birthday, which was on August first.

"You'll appreciate my protectiveness one day," Harry sighed before sitting next to Y/n, letting his head rest on her shoulder. "One day.."

"You're so dramatic," Y/n laughed.

"Says you," Harry scoffed playfully.

"Says who?" Y/n questioned.

"You," Harry said simply.

The train ride to Hogwarts was the usual until a tiny knock sounded at the door. Y/n looked up to see a familiar short, blonde-haired girl with green eyes, and freckles.

Sienna.

"Can I come in, everywhere else's full," Sienna said fiddling with her fingers.

"You don't even have to ask!" Y/n said happily.

"Do you guys always sit here?" Sienna asked, taking the spot next to Hermione.

"Yeah, we claimed it in our first year," Y/n said, remembering the first interaction she had with her friends.

"Do you think I'll make friends?" She asked nervously.

"Of course you will!" Y/n said encouraged. "Besides, you have me; your Hogwarts mum, to the rescue."

"Hogwarts mum?" Sienna giggled.

"That's me," The older girl said proudly.

"Thank you," Sienna thanked.

Knowing what Sienna was thanking her for, the mood changed slightly.

"You really don't have to-" Y/n began.

"But I do," Sienna said sadly. "You got tortured because of me."

"Actually, I think it was my mouth that was the issue," Y/n laughed slightly.

"You and Harry are too much alike," Hermione said, still reading.

"What's that supposed to mea-" Harry began, but was cut off by a familiar voice, a sweet tone.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" The trolley lady asked, looking into their compartment.

As Harry and Ron stood up to get their treats, Y/n reached in her bag to collect the cookies Molly had made for her and Hermione. She opened the linen pouch, the smell of fresh cookies filling the compartment. Y/n five cookies to each girl, leaving the bag next to her in case anyone wanted more.

Ron came back and sat down sooner than expected, as he sat down he eyed Y/n's pouch and she gave him what he wished for.

"Two pumpkin pasties, please," A sweet sounding voice came from the hall.

Y/n caught a glimpse of the girl, making her out as Cho Chang. She was a Ravenclaw, extremely beautiful, and an extraordinary Quidditch player. Cho was always surrounded by giggling and gossiping girls, as she was now, but Cho herself was a kind and loving girl. Harry gawked at Cho, and Y/n couldn't blame him. Hell, sometimes she gawked at her.

Harry stood frozen in the doorway of the compartment, admiring Cho's beauty. The girls around Cho began giggling and pulling at Cho's arms. She gave a sheepish smile before leaving with her friends. Harry was awestruck, staring at the place Cho stood only moments before.

"Do you want something, dear?" The trolley lady asked feebly.

"Er, no thanks," Harry said, visibly embarrassed.

When Harry turned around, he was met with knowing grins from each of his friends, even Sienna.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing," Y/n said, her grin only growing wider.

"Fine," Harry huffed. "I'm taking a nap on you."

And he did just that. He sat next to Y/n, his head on her shoulder, and his legs sprawled over the remaining space of the seat. Though, he didn't really get the chance to sleep as a knock sounded at the compartment door.

"Come in!" Y/n said, with her eyes closed.

"I have a letter and a package for you," The girl said, handing her the package and note. "The sender said to open it in the dressing rooms."

"Thank you.." Y/n said, looking down at the medium sized blue silk wrapped box.

Y/n got up, pushed Harry off her in a teasing manner and made her way to the dressing room, following said sender's orders. When Y/n finally made her way into the dressing room. Y/n sat down on one of the lounge chairs, ready to open the pretty package. After untying the box at the top and taking the lid off the box, a blue silk dress was revealed with a beautifully decorated letter placed carefully upon it. Y/n then picked up the letter, eagerly opening it.

Dear Y/n Black,

It is most unfortunate that you chose to not come to Beauxbatons, It would have fit you greatly. You would look beautiful in the uniforms, I do hope you share your mothers grace. Your mothers family name has always held a high place in Beauxbatons Legacy, when you chose Hogwarts I was deeply saddened. This year I hope you could lift my spirits by representing Beauxbatons this year. I can not give much detail as to why I am asking you to do so, most unfortunately. My request is for you to wear the Beauxbatons uniform and meet me in front of the Great Hall before the Beginning of the Year Feast. I do hope you accept, it would make me ever so happy if you did.

~Best of wishes, Madame Maxime

"Well that's interesting, isn't it?" Y/n murmured, observing over the letter one more time before getting dressed.

Y/n liked the feeling of the cool silk making contact with her soft skin, it glided on so easily, and could glide off easily as well. She observed her figure in the mirror, looking at her reflection in awe.

"Woah.." Y/n whispered.

Y/n was now sporting a short light blue dress with a row of buttons on the top, a collared mini cloak that lightly hung on her shoulders attached together with a button, a pair of slightly tinged black tights, and a wonky sided hat. Besides the wonky sided hat, the uniform was stunning. Suddenly feeling that her short hair that was resting in front of her shoulders was too bland for the fancy uniform, she quickly tied her hair into a short, yet elegant low ponytail.

Looking over herself one more time, Y/n realized she should probably hide what she was wearing from curious eyes. She hadn't brought anything else other than the package and letter, and she decided she'd have to keep things on the low.

The silk adorned girl slipped from the door and into the empty hallway. As she walked past a certain compartment, familiar laughter rang through her ears. She took one look and saw Fred, George, Lee, and Angelina.

Hopefulness arose in the girl and she opened the compartment door with one swift motion, turning her back to the residents as she closed the door behind her. When she did turn around she was met with confused looks, though Fred was simply absorbing her beauty.

"Why hello, your highness," George joked.

"I'm only here for a quick second and I'll be gone," Y/n announced, letting her knees give out and her back to slide down the glass door until her bottom reached the floor. "Can I borrow something to cover this up?"

"Why would you cover that up?" Lee asked, slightly perplexed by Y/n wanting to cover up such a wonderful dress.

"Lee, if you like it so much I'll let you borrow it," She laughed slightly. "But, for now this dress is our secret.

"Deal," He smiled.

"Now, jacket anyone?" She asked.

"I've got one," Fred spoke up, catching Y/n's attention.

Y/n looked from Lee to Fred, seeing Angelina play with his ginger locks with a blush evident on her cheeks. A burst of jealousy was felt within her, but she didn't let it show.

"Where is it?" She asked, her eyes focusing on Angelina's fingers tangled in his hair.

"RIght here," He responded, throwing her a green corduroy jacket.

"Thanks," She said, slipping on the jacket over the silk outfit. "Gotta blast!"

And she did 'blast'. Fred watched her as she left, and he may or may not have tried to look somewhere specific but the jacket being so large on her covered it. Fred truly admired her presence in every way possible, he often wondered if this was what love felt like. But surely it was a small, silly crush, right?

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Oh, I'm so glad you accepted!" Madame Maxime said in a thick French accent. "You look absolutely magnifique!"

Madame Maxime unintentionally intimidated Y/n with her massive height, but she seemed sweet.

"Thank you, Madame," She said shyly.

Y/n stood in front of a crowd of people next to a girl named Fleur, all wearing the same or similar clothing as she did. Boys and girls wearing the silk chatted amongst each other, their french accents sounding elegant and propper.

"Ms. Black, you are only needed to smile and walk forth," Madame Maxime told the nervous girl.

She nodded and prepared for the doors to the Great Hall to open.

"The champions from Beauxbatons!" Dumbledore's voice sounded, the doors swung open.

Y/n braced herself for embarrassment as she and the students from Beauxbatons strode down the aisle. As expected, Y/n caught many stares, one of which was Fred's. As Fred watched Y/n glide effortlessly down the aisle, looking beautiful as ever, his lips parted slightly as he continued to stare.

They made their way to the front and Y/n made the mistake of looking in the crowd, as she made eye contact with Fred. She blushed and looked at anything but him as Dumbledore announced the Durmstrangs.

The boys that stomped in were scary and intimidating, it was a very different first impression from the one the Beauxbaton students had made, that's for sure.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

ʏ/ɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Hey!" Sienna's voice rang from behind me

I turned around to see the small blonde girl grinning from ear to ear.

"So, I'm guessing you made it into Hufflepuff?" I said smiling.

"Yeah!" Sienna said happily.

"I knew it," I said.

"Why were you with the Beaux- whatever they are?" Sienna asked, finally looking at my outfit.

"It's Beauxbatons, and apparently my 'mum's' side of the family is practically royalty over there," I said with a roll of my eyes.

"They're lucky," Sienna sighed. "I want their uniform, not our stupid robes."

"I actually like ours, they keep us warm, unlike silk," I said earnestly.

"First year Hufflepuffs this way!" Cedric said, leading a group of first years.

"Well, this is our goodbye, Nia," I said dramatically, acknowledging the nickname I had given her on the train.

"That it is," Sienna giggled.

And with that, me and my young Hufflepuff parted. As I made my way through the hall I caught confused looks. I couldn't really blame them, I was wearing the Beauxbatons uniform. What I didn't understand was the group of snickering Slytherins calling out rude comments.

"Filthy Half-blood and school traitor?" A certain Slytherin called out.

My head snapped in the direction of the whiny voice, only to be met with the cold eyes of Draco Malfoy. Wow, he really did stoop that low, didn't he?

"Oh, God," I muttered.

Everyone had cleared the hall leaving me and the disgusting Slytherins. This was good, I could make a scene if I wanted to.

"Come and face us, Black," Pansy said giggling. "Or are you too afraid to face your superiors?"

"Superiors?" I laughed.

"Yes, your superiors!" Pansy said snobbishly, crossing her arms and tilting her chin higher.

"That's funny, I thought you hated Half-Breeds?" I said with a fake curious tone.

"Exactly, that's why you have nowhere near the intelligence of pure Humans!" Pansy scoffed.

"You sound so fucking stupid right now," I rolled my eyes. "So I suggest you shut it."

"And what if I don't," Pansy said in a mock voice.

"I'll punch you so hard you fly across the goddamn room," I snarled, though she wasn't sure if she was capable of such a thing.

"How dare you talk to me like that you Filthy Half-Breed!" Pansy shrieked.

"That's enou-" Draco began.

"Shut it, blondie," I said, raising my hand in front of his face.

"Don't talk to my Draco that way-" Pansy said, moving closer toward me.

"Yours?" I laughed. "I see we have a new couple at Hogwarts, ay? Who thought Pansy Parkinson could get a boyfriend?"

"Just because i'm not some whore who seduces guys like you-"

That was it. That was the last ounce of disrespect I would take. Just because I'm given the power to make men fall at my feet, doesn't mean I use it. God, maybe being Veela is a curse.

My hand swung back and collided with Pansy's pug-like face with so much force it left a scarlet red mark. I was surprised I had actually slapped someone, but I guess there's a first time for everything.

"What the bloody hell is going on here?" A familiar voice called out from behind me.

I turned around with a spinning motion to see Fred and George at the end of the hall, they were still wearing their uniforms and holding several colorful objects. They were probably hoping on planning on pranking Filch.

Before I had the chance to say anything, I felt a hand yank on my arm. I turned around to be met with Pansy's fist. It was probably the weakest punch I've ever felt in my life. Gladly, I sent my fist in Pansy's direction, in her stomach to be exact. Pansy clutched her stomach in pain and fell to the floor, desperately asking Crabbe and Goyle for some assistance.

For once, Draco wasn't being a git. He ordered everyone to stay put, specifically Crabbe and Goyle.

"Y/n!" Fred's voice called out as he and George ran down the hall.

"What in the bloody hell are you doing?!" George called out.

"Beating up bitch," I yelled back. "And I'm feeling great!"

Pansy growled at that comment.

'She really is a pug, isn't she?" I thought.

I felt Pansy hand grab my ankle and clasp her teeth around it. I gave a yelp of pain before kicking her in the head. Her head swung to the side dangerously, causing her mouth to let go of my poor ankle. She fell to the floor, hitting the side of her head on the cold stone floor. She was definitely knocked out.

Before I was able to make my way over to Pansy a pair of hands grabbed onto my arms pulling me back.

"Hey! Get off!" I said struggling against one of the twins' grips.

"Y/n, you're going to be in so much trouble!" George said, trying to hold my arms back.

"George, I swear to Merlin if you don't let go I will donkey kick you," I said warningly. With that, George's hands let go of my arms.

"Ah, nice to see the gingers enjoy a good girl fight too," Draco laughed.

My head snapped in his direction and I began to walk over to the blonde boy.

"Shut the fuck up, daddy's boy," I spat.

"Actually, Crabbe, Goyle you guys can take her away," Draco said crossing his arms. "She's becoming a bit of a problem."

Two grubby hands then grabbed my arm and threw me across the floor.

"Rude," I groaned, feeling the cold floor on my back.

I then heard a grunt of pain to see Crabbe and Goyle clutching their face's, I then looked in front of them to see Fred and George with their fists in the air. Just when I thought the fight with Pansy was intense, I somehow ended up on Crabbe's shoulders and hitting him repeatedly in the head, Fred was trying to get me down by hitting Crabbe in the stomach, and George was beating the life out of Goyle.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" A loud stern voice rang through the hall.

Everyone froze in their positions. I was still on Crabbe's shoulders with my fist in the air, Fred was mid punch, George was frozen pinching Goyle's ear, Goyle was squirming, Pansy was still on the floor looking as though she were dead, and Draco was whining as always.

Professor McGonagall angrily fast walked over to where the chaotic mess was, we were going to be in a lot of trouble. Especially me.

"PUT HER DOWN, NOW!" Professor Mcgonagall said angrily to Crabbe.

"I'm sorry-" I began.

"My office, Now," McGonagall said, turning around. "As for you, Slytherins, go to Professor Snape."

Let's just say the night didn't end on a good note.... 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙰/𝙽:

𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙾 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙿𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙴𝚂😩‼️ 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝟷00 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝚂 𝙸 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂𝙽𝚃 𝙰 𝙻𝙾𝚃 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙸 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙸𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄

𝟸𝟿𝟸𝟼 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

51.4K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
10.5K 2.9K 53
"๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’" ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’...
33.6K 1K 51
๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐šข๐š›๐š›๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๏ฟฝ...
22.5K 1.1K 15
๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...