What I Regret Most

By CaitlynLaurel

Saylor is forced to move to a small town because of her parents divorce. She has one mission during her last... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (Saylor)
Chapter 2 (Ezra)
Chapter 3 (Saylor)
Chapter 4 (Ezra)
Chapter 5 (Saylor)
Chapter 6 (Ezra)
Chapter 7 (Saylor)
Chapter 8 (Ezra)
Chapter 9 (Saylor)
Chapter 10 (Ezra)
Chapter 11 (Saylor)
Chapter 12 (Ezra)
Chapter 13 (Saylor)
Chapter 14 (Ezra)
Part 2
Chapter 15 (Lucas)

Epilouge. Or is it? (Ezra)

20 1 2
By CaitlynLaurel

The funeral is small. Her moms there, she would have liked to know that she came. I miss her. I think about her everyday. It's only been a week but it seems like an eternity. I don't understand why the world is playing such a sick joke on me. I've killed two girls now. I would do anything for just one last kiss. One last time to hold her and tell her I loved her and that she meant everything. I stare at her face. Her skin flushed like she's still alive. I can almost pretend she's sleeping. But she's not and I know it. I know she's gone. I regret not telling her sooner about how I felt. I regret losing her. I regret everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288 4 41
This is a story of a girl and her high school crush turned first love, relating to the present with other two boys in different time beings. How wil...
1.6K 32 24
Olivia's world gets turned upside-down when she has to move in with a family of strangers- her biological family, who has been looking for her for ov...
6.6K 525 28
After a tragic event, she decides to change the way she lives her life as she has no other choice but to live with her sister and her husband. Her pa...
313K 15.8K 24
typical highschool love story