Fear | ์„ธ๋ธํ‹ด

By kim_zenhyun

-๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฃ-๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ -๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ช๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ... More

random oneshots
disclaimer
chancheol
seoksoo
[1/3] meanie
[2/3] meanie
[3/3] meanie
chanhoon
meanie
soonkwan
[1/2] soonhoon
[2/2] soonhoon
jeongcheol
junhao
chan x svt
seoksoo
chancheol
soonhoon
verkwan
[1/5] svt
[2/5] svt
[1/3] chancheol
[2/3] jihan
[3/3] chansoo
meanie
meanie
meanie
[1/2] cheolsoo
wonchan
jihan
jihan
gyuhan
[3/5] svt
requests are officially unavailable

[1/2] jihan

7.7K 116 30
By kim_zenhyun

[ i definitely need to write jeonghan! harley quinn! and joshua! joker! because them choosing this couple for separate halloweens as costumes is not a coincidence ;) ]

p.s. if you haven't seen birds of prey yet then go watch it hehehehe

you know the feeling of being not in the right state of mind right? that's what jeonghan has been feeling ever since he was assigned to this new patient that got in.

he was pretty, his skin was milky white and his hair was dark green that matched the color of his emerald eyes, he was a perfect human being despite of the tattoos that litters his porcelain skin he was still ethereal.

but jeonghan needed to keep his feelings at bay, he shouldn't fall for patients.

but yet those meticulous eyes were sparking desires inside his brain that he cannot control, that dark desire has been uncontrollable ever since he laid eyes on the man. he knew every person inside the asylum would eventually change the tone of their hearts.

but little did he know he was falling into the pit of his own craziness.

jeonghan walked in with his clip board on his right arm and a little kitten plushie on his other, it was big enough for his patient to hold.

"morning doctor" the guard greeted, he smiled and said the same then the electric metal door slides open after he punched in the codes along with his finger print.

being a psychiatrist was never easy, he needs to understand his patients more than whoever in their lives can. they have to listen to the voices inside their head, they have to deal with everything that's bothering their patients until they'll be okay.

and that process takes lots of years to accomplish that's why they take in medications through injection or pills or both just to bring them back to a normal person's mind.

jeonghan walked inside his patient's cell, he walked towards the chair he has been sitting on for many days by now and then faced the green haired man.

"good morning, doctor" he greeted, his voice this morning is too soft for jeonghan that he sense there's something wrong.

"good morning mister j" he softly says, he prefers it that way rather than his real name "is there something wrong?"

the patient chuckled softly, and jeonghan knew it he wasn't talking to mister j anymore.

"is everything alright, jisoo? " the patient's head shot up then he smiled softly.

"yes, i just miss doctor hannie" he said then noticed the kitten plushie on jeonghan's hand and stared at it.

joker and jisoo was different in many ways.

joker or mister j is always rude when he gets to meet jeonghan, he always curse and that would be the days that he'll be chained onto his bed because he can get too violent.

but jisoo, he was a very kind and gentle guy. the past doctors of him have no record of his side personality or rather be called the real him.

jeonghan believes that his presence makes jisoo wants to come out and eventually talk with him, sometimes when he's not around the nurses would inform him that jisoo was looking for him.

hong jisoo was a man with a soft voice and gentle personality, the personality tainted with violence which made it cower and hide then joker lifts himself to the surface.

"oh i bought a kitty for you, i saw it when i was looking around in the mall" jeonghan gave jisoo the striped printed kitten and the younger accepts it.

"she's so pretty, do i get to name it?"

jeonghan smiled and nodded, he took out his phone to text the main desk to disable jisoo's technologized chains.

a minute or so the chains unclapsed by themselves and jisoo loked at jeonghan with gentleness.

"can i name her harley?"

jeonghan tilted his head "hmm, why harley jisoo-ah?"

jisoo looked at the kitten and stroked it then hugged the plushie "harley would suit you the best but i cannot change doctor's name so i'll give it to her instead"

jeonghan smiled then caressed jisoo's cheek "harley quinn"

"quinn?"

"yes doctor, because you're my queen" jisoo blushed then looked at jeonghan.

"but i am a boy, soo-ah"

"you have long hair doctor, makes you look like a girl" jisoo gave a cute giggle and that made jeonghan smile wider.

the next few months jisoo was showing often than joker and it made the process flow quicker than expected, jisoo was more obedient than joker and he would take his medications and would listen to jeonghan well.

but when jeonghan is not around joker was there being all mean to the nurses and calling out the guards to fight him, sometimes he would stop and he would cry it was jisoo that time.

jisoo would cry looking for jeonghan and the doctor would come minutes later even though it was his day off.

jisoo and jeonghan was attached and somehow it made joker less mean, joker was still linked to jisoo in many ways that's why.

but jeonghan's most feared day had come, bursting in front of his face earlier than expected.

"you're being transferred to busan asylum jeonghan, and your promotion will be held there"

jeonghan couldn't move, he was heartbroken and afraid that he wouldn't get to see the love of his live again.

and yes jeonghan had courted jisoo secretly, jisoo was somehow pure and innocent kissing was the farthest they've come at.

"can i transfer at least one of my patients?"

the head director looked at him with a sad smile "no"

jeonghan felt tears wanting to escape his eyes "okay, when will i be leaving?"

"the day after tomorrow"

he nodded and walked out of the office, just when he was outside he fell on his knees and clutched his chest it was hurting too much that he couldn't bear the pain.

leaving jisoo all alone after he had found the right home, there was one way to make sure jisoo would be safe again.

the next day he visited jisoo and once he was inside the cell he looked at his patient trying his best to look okay.

"good morning hannie!" the patient cheerfully said.

"good morning baby" he smiled and pecked the younger's lips before sitting beside him, he disabled the cameras so no one would know about what's happening between them.

"baby"

"hmm?"

jeonghan looked at jisoo straight in the eye "what would you do if hannie will leave?"

jisoo's smile dropped "jisoo would cry" he said but smiled right after "but jisoo knows that hannie will comeback for jisoo"

that made jeonghan's heart clench, jisoo was being too sweet for him in fact jisoo was too good to be true but he needs to be selfish too.

"can i talk to mister j?"

"huh?" jisoo scrunched his nose cutely.

"i want to talk to mister j, let me talk to him please?"

jisoo nodded and closed his eyes three seconds later the same person shrieked and laughed.

"you suddenly want to talk to me?" joker said but he was talking respectfuly towards jeonghan, joker was able to suppress his anger because he too was in love with the doctor but he doesn't show it like jisoo does.

"i need you to get out of here baby"

"don't baby me, you only love him not m-"

jeonghan connected his lips with the younger's plump ones, the kiss was rough and fast so it ended quickly.

"i love you, for who you are i didn't force you to be submissive than jisoo stearing the wheel. you are you okay? and i love you for that"

joker sighed and nodded.

"what are you planning to do? if it's calling my friends to save me jisoo wouldn't like that"

"it's our only way"

"but he wouldn't like that jeonghan, you know that"

jeonghan sighed "then keep him away from all this information okay?"

"now where do i find your friends?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.4K 24
๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’–๐’๐’๐’๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•. ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’๐’†๏ฟฝ...
454K 3.8K 55
๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ ~ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ _๐˜ž๐˜–๐˜™๐˜“๐˜‹ ๐ŸŒŽ
27.6K 595 9
seventeen ship shots (marking it as completed till I have time to update again lmao)
24.8K 1K 27
"๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ" "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ...