Undeniably Claimed

By KaylaWoods289

Luca Sanford has taken his rightful spot as head of Sanford Drake Inc. With his parents now retired, it's his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meet & Greet
Chapter 2: Lil Man & Mom
Chapter 3: Genius?
Chapter 4: Finding a Gem
Chapter 5: Encounter
Chapter 6: Meeting the Boss
Chapter 7: Deals
Chapter 8: Common Ground
Chapter 9: Talking to Jess
Chapter 10: Commanding the Room
Chapter 11: Mrs. Sanford
Chapter 12: Mr. Sanford
Chapter 13: No Return
Chapter 14: Cassidy
Chapter 15: Dinner
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: It's Time
Chapter 18: Job to Do
Chapter 19: Struggling
Chapter 20: Wine and Drama
Chapter 21: Time
Chapter 22: Glimpse
Chapter 23: Touches and Kisses
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Claim
Chapter 26: Morning Delight
Chapter 27: Being Prepared
Chapter 28: Strength
Chapter 29: Day 1
Chapter 30: Good News
Chapter 31: Ours
Chapter 32: Lean on Me
Chapter 33: Godmother Cami
Chapter 34: Reactions
Chapter 35: Downside
Chapter 36: Tic Toc
Chapter 37: Discovery & Acceptance
Chapter 38: Dynamic Duo
Chapter 39: Getting Released
Chapter 40: Good Morning Indeed
Bonus Chapter: Brad & Jessica
Chapter 41: Restraints
Chapter 42: Full of Surprises
Chapter 43: Confrontation
Chapter 44: Darren
Chapter 45: Girls Night
Chapter 46: Ravishing
Chapter 47: Connection
Chapter 48: Job Offer
Chapter 49: Yi Peng
Chapter 51:Surprise Visit
Chapter 52: She is My Girl
Chapter 53: Sealing the Deal
Chapter 54:Giving the News
Chapter 55: The Family
Chapter 56: Reactions and Letters
Chapter 57: Fate
Chapter 58: Best "Man"
Chapter 59: It is Time
Chapter 60: Resolution
Chapter 61: Just the Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 50: Hornish

25.1K 1K 33
By KaylaWoods289

"ขอบคุณสำหรับทุกสิ่ง"
(Thank you for everything)

Maylee gives a beaming smile to Sophia. Luca looks onto the red head fondly who was quick to pick up the language and certain phrases during their three day visit here. Sophia steps forward with her hand up with her palm facing Maylee. The woman smiles warmly raising her hand to press to the fair beauty's. Both ladies doing a slight bow to the other. Sophia found out that they frown upon hugging, and this was a proper way to say goodbye. 

Luca steps forward giving a bow from the waist to Maylee who awes at him before he straightens out to stand by Sophia once again. His arm coiling around her like an extension of his body. Maylee smiles at the interaction and felt so much love between the pair during their stay in Chiang Mai. 

"ความรักของคุณจะรุ่งเรืองตลอดไปและนำมาซึ่งความสุขไม่สิ้นสุด อวยพรคุณทั้งสอง"
(Your love will forever flourish and bring never ending happiness. Bless you both.)

The couple look onto Maylee but she just waves them off never translating her final statement. The couple walk waist to waist onto the plane once again. Sophia turning to take her final look out the window at the airport taking in all she can of the amazing country. 

The last three days have been filled with adventure and experiences she could never pay to have happen again. Between spending the days taking countless photos and traveling all around with Maylee and Luca to having sensational meals and learning more of Thailand. This not including the incredible evenings with Luca. They made good use of the hot tub on their patio and soaked each other up. 

Sophia sat down in the plane with the biggest grin on her lips that she couldn't disappear. She feels as if this all has been a dream. The opportunity to experience new adventures with the love of her life at her side. It was as if a fairy godmother somewhere was watching over her telling her it was okay to enjoy herself. She had never felt such an experience on any of her previous trips but she knew what the difference was. Glancing over, the meaning precisely putting their bags up before sitting down. 

"You ready to see your family?"

Sophia nodded and leaned over giving him a hard kiss. She couldn't stop herself, she feels as if she could never get enough of him. Luca had no objection as he inhaled deeply while kissing her deeply holding the nape of her neck. The plane and other people fading away as if time seemed to have stopped for them. It took a lot for Sophia to not climb onto his lap but she pulled back leaving him groaning and her giggling gently. 

"I love you Luca."

"Not as much as I love you tesoro.."

She pecked him once more before texting Jessica that they were about to take off. Jessica was right, the time difference was a bitch to figure out without waking each other up. They finally decided it would be easier to text since she was only their a few days. Jessica informed her that Taylor had sold one of her paintings to an art gallery after showcasing her work at Darren's studio. Sophia was excited to congratulate her once she got back. She got a text from Brad while she was gone stating he needed to talk to her when she got home. 

Luca leaned back sliding his fingers through Sophia's before gripping her hand into his own. He could not believe how unbelievable the last few days have been. Sophia had sealed his fate long ago but this weekend made him just want to speed the time table forward. She never ceased to amaze him. She constantly was smiling and having a good time causing him to have one as well. She had tried to be courteous of the culture in Thailand but the evenings in the suite was a whole different conversation. Luca had almost come undone as she stripped in the hot tub before climbing onto his lap. His little shy tesoro was not so innocent over this trip. 

The flight went smoothly enough before the landed back in California. It was now only almost 6 in the morning since they fell back all those hours. The sun just arriving over the vast ocean she has become accustomed to seeing. Luca had a driver ready to take them home which left the couple in the back of the car to cozy up and enjoy the drive. Sophia had other thoughts as she put up the divider on the car. 

Luca raised a brow but grinned as she threw one of her legs over his lap making him chuckle lowly. The sound quickly fading as Sophia's lips came down onto his. HIs hands going to her ass squeezing it fully. Her tongue searching every crevice of his mouth sending his want into overdrive. He growled lowly making Sophia's insides flip loving that sound. He began pushing her butt forward and backwards making her feel his growing erection. She got the hint and began rotating her lower half against his straining member. 

"Fuck love" 

His voice coming out hoarse and low making Sophia whimper with need. Understanding her frustration, his hand finds the hem of the long dress skimming up to her most sensitive area. Luca groaned feeling how wet she was for him. Her lips moving to his neck leaving him to tilt his head back as his fingers pushed her panties to the side. A moan escaping her lips as his fingers moved up and down. She bit his neck to stop from screaming as his fingers entered her earning a hiss from Luca. 

"Naughty girl..."

She only licked his neck in reply making him push harder into her. She sucked on his neck surely leaving a visible mark but neither cared. They knew who they belonged to and their love marks only further established that. Sophia had earned a nice bite mark on her inner thigh at one point during the trip. 

Luca could feel her walls tightening around his fingers so he sped it up making her louder. He didn't care if the driver heard or not, this was for his girl. He wanted to watch as she toppled over the edge knowing he loved the way her face seemed to be in utter bliss. He pulled back choking her lightly so he could see her face. Her pussy tightening from his touch on her neck. 

"Such the goddess.. Cum on my fingers now."

She moaned loving the way he demanded it. She didn't have to be told twice before a ripple of explosions went through her body making her see stars. Luca watched on feeding off her high loving every minute of it. He pulled his hand out slowly still holding her throat. His fingers glistening with his prize that he greedily sucked on. Sophia's eyes almost closed still in bliss but she could see what he was doing. He tugged her neck closer before kissing her circling his tongue around hers allowing her to taste herself. 

Sophia learned that he loved tasting her and he even admitted it turned him on when she was on his tongue. She kissed him back feeling bad she didn't take care of him. Her hands begin sliding down his chest but the car stops halting her movements. Both pull away from the kiss to look out realizing they were parked in the parking garage to his condo. Sophia slid off and Luca adjusted his pants enough to attempt hiding the extreme hard on he was sporting. The driver comes around to open their door where Luca gets out first before holding his hand out for Sophia. She adjust her dress once more before stepping out. 

Luca tugs her away from the car not worrying about the luggage for now. He had more pressing matters to consider... literally. They get in the elevator that luckily was empty before Luca turns pushing Sophia into the wall and slamming his mouth on hers. Both feeling their bodies heating up exponentially as they continued to devour each other. The elevator dings and the doors open on their floor making them pull apart long enough to climb out. Luca just picks her up jogging to the door. Sophia giggling before bringing her lips to his. He fumbles with his free hand to put the damn key in before finally groaning and tearing his lips away from hers just long enough to throw the door open. 

Sophia laughed whole heartedly as he took the stairs two at a time up to their room. The door slamming shut and being locked before Luca lets her down. Sophia's hands making quick work to undo the buttons of his shirt. Luca's hands moving from her breast down to her ass before gripping the dress and tugging it upwards. The dress left in a heap on the floor leaving Sophia in yet another set of her lingerie. 

"Jesus Christ Tesoro"

Sophia giggled playfully standing in her violet one piece lingerie. She felt sexy in this and was glad that Luca thought the same. Her hands pushing her shirt off his shoulders as he cupped her ass enjoying her glorious cheeks fitting his hands. Her hands then going to his buckle helping remove it as it falls to the floor with a clunk before undoing the button and zipper to his slacks. He was not wearing anything underneath making Sophia blush slightly as she pushed them down. Luca kicked them off as Sophia stepped back watching as he fumbled to get his shoes and socks off having to bite her lip when he hobbled. 

Finding his composure, he came forward slowly stalking his prey. Sophia had to gulp seeing the look in his eyes. His last move was removing her wig yet again and setting it to the side. He had made it clear that she was a goddess without more than once in the last few weeks. She no longer felt self conscious around him... other people was a different story. 

She pressed her hands to his chest pushing him back to the bed. Luca allowed her to lead and fell back on the bed watching her intently. She slowly crawled onto him before pecking his lips only once leaving him wanting more. His pleas silenced as her lips left a trail down his throat over his chest, stomach, and then lower. 

"Shit"

His hand shooting out to the back of her head running through her short hair as her mouth latched onto his hard on. Her tongue twirling around it before bobbing and hollowing out her cheeks. It felt like fucking heaven and all Luca could do was relent to her. She continued on until he felt her fingers skimmer up the inside of his legs leaving him momentarily confused. His head falling back and a loud moan escaping as she begins fondling his balls while sucking. 

"Fuck Sophia!"

It didn't take long before he got to the edge but he didn't want to cum in her mouth. Sophia had other plans and sucked harder and faster refusing to release him. All Luca could do was groan as he felt himself explode allowing his cum to shoot in her mouth. Her mouth continuing to work him through his high sucking him dry. 

He looked down just as she released him to capture her swallowing it and smiling at him. The sight of her between his legs almost enough to harden him yet again. She crawled back up straddling his waist kissing him all over before kissing his lips. His arms coming around to hold her waist pulling her impossibly closer as they kissed each other sensually. 

The sun high in the sky but neither noticing for some time as they continued making out like horny teenagers. It wasn't until some time later when they heard knocking did they finally come out of their fog. Luca scrambled to put back on some pants before leaving Sophia to answer it. The red head still laying on the bed with a sexy smile on her lips making Luca curse before exiting. He stomped to the front door throwing it open before his eyes widen at who was there. 

Sophia couldn't help stretching thinking about her amazing life and how happy she was. Luca came back up a moment later looking not as happy making her tilt her head at him. 

"You okay?"

"My mom is downstairs"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 51 27
・゜゜・✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ・゜゜・. TW: Suicidal MC, abuse, lots of angst, sensitive topics, eventual character death ✧ BAD GRAMMAR BECAUSE IT'S NOT BETA READ BY...
362K 9.6K 37
(Original Version) My cousin and I are the only true bloods left in the Thanos Family. I'm eighteen now and my absent father decided to finally take...
1K 11 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...
12.5K 1.2K 23
My fist clenched against the edge of the table when he pushed a hair strand behind her ear and leaned closer, what the fuck!! Why she is not pushing...