Wanted

Od zerozaki_Zen

"Marry me!" Eren Yeager, the most feared outlaw in history, stared down at the kneeling Omega in front o... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Extra: Dancing in the Barn
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 47

2.1K 114 27
Od zerozaki_Zen

"You're retiring?"

"Yeah, don't be sad, there are plenty of Omegas in here to satisfy you." Hitch cooed. Her regular customer bought her the last room on the second floor, they were in mid of heat when Eren let out his threatening scent but Hitch had to remember the scold the brunette Alpha later.

"So, that's means I can court you!" James beamed.

Hitched frowned. "What? You're not giving up are you?"

"Never, ever since I first saw you Hitch, I just... You're so beautiful and strong." James listed, he sat upon the bed held Hitch's hands on his tightly. "I don't care if you sleep with a lot of Alphas before me, I love you Hitch and I'm willing to accept you whole!"

Hitch stared at him in amazement. James always surprised her, ever since she slept with the Alpha, Hitch refused to sleep with somebody else. It's not that she liked him or anything.

She shook her head and force down a smile. "Whatever you say, do what you like."

"Yes!"

Hitch smirked at his stupid face. She almost forgot about Eren's orders because of that stupid face. Sitting up straight in the bed, Hitch carried out her orders. "By the way, I heard a lot of buzz about the Smith's bank, aside from the grand renovations, what else does the Smiths had behind those vaults?"

"Nothing special, really." He shrugged. "For me, they're just one fancy pawn shop."

"Really?"

"I work with pawn shops before, they're doing the same thing but..."

"Hmmm?" Hitch encouraged.

"There's this exclusive vault. Before, they offered special vaults to people. These vaults had double security, a code, and a key. The key was kept by the owner who rented the vault. It was more secured but the Smiths realized that they couldn't circulate the money inside those vaults. Then, they discontinued that offer."

"So, they just returned whatever inside those vaults to the owners?"

"Yes and one no. The majority took their valuables in those vaults and only one remained unclaimed and unopened."

"Interesting."

"Right? That vault was sitting there for more than 10 years, the Smith's believed that something very valuable inside and claimed it as their lucky charm. They tried every though but they couldn't open it. So, it just sat there."

"But don't they have records to contact whoever rented it?"

"They do but they figured whoever was it was dead and the key was buried along with them."

----

"Interesting," Eren nodded.

Hitch was in their room now and reported everything to them. She also served them breakfast and gave Levi some suppressants.

Levi didn't want to get in heat now. He had a lot of things to settle with and he didn't want to nest here. If they were back in Isabelle's cottage, Levi would gladly spend his heat there.

Eren, the best Alpha that he was, agreed with the raven and asked some suppressants from his mother.

"He also said that vault was the Smith's lucky charm. Within 10 years and probably counting, the Smiths business grew," Hitch added.

"Thanks, Hitch. You may leave now." Eren ushered her out.

Hitch stopped and looked back at Levi. The raven tensed at the bed and glared at her when she didn't say anything. Then the female Omega smiled at him. "I'm impressed, Levi. Keep it up." She winked at her before she left.

Levi blinked at her. Confused. He appreciated the compliment but what does the ash-blonde Omega mean by 'keep it up'?

"The Omegas here gathered the information for me. They're helpful so don't worry," Eren said as he sat next to Levi and draped his arm on his shoulders.

Levi scoffed and lightly elbowed the brunette's ribs. "I'm not jealous."

"Uh-huh," Eren chuckled, wrapping his arms on Levi's waist, he hoisted the raven on his lap and nuzzled his nape. Inhaling a lung full of Levi's rich vanilla and strawberry scent. "You smell good. I could eat you up."

"Eren, stop. I don't want to go into heat yet!" He whacked the brunette's head. "Aren't we going to plan? I mean, that mysterious vault is very tempting," Levi grinned as he held his hands on Eren's as he leaned on his mate.

"Why get the vault when we could easily take the money and other stuff?" Erem peered at him. "The mysterious vault is nothing but a hassle."

"That vault was the Smiths lucky charm, if we neglected to steal it, then the Smiths can easily rebuild their business." The raven reasoned.

"You want to put the Smiths in misery by stealing their lucky charm?" Eren arched a brow at Levi.

The raven winced. "Yeah? Is that too much?"

"Nope, I love it!" Eren beamed and showered him with tender kisses on his face. "You're amazing, Levi! My little devil!"

"Eren! Stop!" Levi giggled, half-heartedly pushing the brunette's face off. "Did you just call me little-"

"-Okay!" Eren interrupted. "Our initial plan will be- I'll steal the jewels and money, while you handle the vault."

"I think you trust me too much, Eren." Levi lifted his arms and arched a brow at his mate. "You think these fish sticks' arms can carry a vault?"

"You're not carrying the vault. You're going to open it in place." Eren gently lifted the small raven off his lap and went to the bedside cabinet. He pulled a secret compartment and rummaged through it.

Levi crawled on the bed and peeked at the cabinet. His eyes squinted at the contents of the secret compartment. There's a hand full of weird meds in capsules and tablets.

"What are those?" he pointed at the small pouches that stood out of the rest.

Eren froze, slowly turning his head towards Levi and smile. "It's nothing."

"Come on! I'm an adult now!" Levi insisted.

Eren sighed. "Those are enhanced meds for Alphas."

Levi blinked at him. "What?"

"Well," Eren reached out on the bottom and pulled out a dozen of lock picks. "Some customers are no longer in their prime age so, they needed-"

"Okay, stop. I get it and I don't need an explanation." Levi shook his head.

"Hange made plenty of those, I'm still wondering why though." Clearing his throat, he grabbed a handful of locks picks. "Moving on, I'll teach you how to pick a lock." Eren stood and went to the chest that was placed on the foot of the bed.

Levi jumped out of the bed, buzzing with excitement as Eren locked the chest and demonstrated how to pick the lock. "The lock on this chest is cheap and pretty basic, you can practice here."

Eren inserted a lockpick and other thin-sharp sticks. He was adjusting the lockpick and listen carefully as it slightly rattled something inside. When they both heard the rattling got louder, Eren twisted the knife and the chest clicked open. "Got it? You have to listen carefully to able to hear which part rattled the most with the lock pick. Now, your turn," he handed the lockpick the to raven.

"Okay," Levi took it and sat on the floor as he concentrated. He heard the lock rattled, though it was not as loud enough, Levi tested it by twisting the knife. His lockpick snapped in two. "Ah!"

"Try, again." Eren passed another lockpick. "Focus and find the right spot."

"Okay," Levi zoned at the task, concentrating and listening carefully at the rattle. It took the raven Omega longer than expected but he was able to unlock the chest. "I did it!"

"Great! Okay, I'll lock the chest again but this time you only got five minutes to unlock it."

Levi glanced at the clock on the bedside table. When Eren locked the chest again, the raven didn't miss a second beat and tried to unlocked the chest. After two minutes, he unlocked it.

"Yes!" Levi beamed.

"As expected from my gorgeous mate," Eren leaned forward and pressed his lips on Levi's. Before they started another makeout session, Eren pulled away with a smirk. "Now that you got a grasped of the basics, how about we try something advantage?"

"Sure," Levi whispered, his eyes stared at the outlaw's lips. Even though he was on suppressants, Levi could feel the intense drive of his heat.

"This time, there's no time limit," Eren stood and Levi watched with confusion when he went for the door. "Ready?"

"Wait!" Levi scrambled out of the floor to chase his mate but it was too late. Eren slammed the door shut and locked him in. Levi grabbed the doorknob and twisted it but it was fruitless. He kicked the door with rage. Eren locked him in again. "Shit!"

----

Eren went downstairs. Rose Wall was fairly empty only a few Omegas and Beta were cleaning the place. Eren went straight to the back where everyone was. It was a dormitory-like area where the Omegas lived and relaxed.

The door said that 'NO ALPHAS ALLOWED', but Eren didn't care and let himself in.

Some of the Omegas shrieked at his arrival, others made way for him until Eren was face to face with his best friend.

Armin simply stared at him with a frown.

Eren glared at him. "Give me my Omega's gun," he growled. "Now."

----

I don't know how to lockpick in real life so I just based it in Skyrim
o==[]::::::::::::::::>

-----

edited 02/20/21

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.7K 253 17
fights. After his Uncle Kenny became unable to care for Levi, he was sent back to America to live with his mother who he hasn't seen since he was fiv...
98.8K 5.6K 30
Levi was the queen. He was known to be ruthless and cold towards anyone. Hange, his loyal servant, was the only person he trust, can approach him. O...
213K 9.5K 26
Yes, I am Levi Ackerman. A Mafia boss. People feared me from the moment they hear my name. Whoever messes up with me will meet their death. I am stro...
1.6K 108 1
Summary The success of Eren's interprise rests on his inheritance. He knew that he'll squire it if he gets a mate and had children before his 30th bi...