Burdened with glorious purpose

By madisonmiahhh

Y/N and Loki have been on the run for five years and your plan is world domination. Will you get what you wan... More

Author's Notes :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Story!

Author's notes :)

993 23 8
By madisonmiahhh

Thank you guys for reading this, I hoped you enjoyed it.

Lucky for everyone I will be making a second part to this story about how Y/N and Loki actually got together as I did mention it in the book but never went into detail. I may also write another story about Y/N and Loki being King and Queen of Asgard but I will see how well this story and the second one goes before I write a 3rd part.

Thank you guys once again for all the support, if you could vote for this story it would mean a lot and also to share this with your Loki obsessed friends.

The sequel is already in the making so I look forward to publishing that soon.

Little update: I just finished re-editing this and wow 17k views! That's amazing I'm so thankful that you all enjoyed it so much, once again allow me to apologise for my somewhat bad grammar . I hope you liked this and my other stories, I will be releasing another 2 fanfic's soon.

Thank you once more.

XOXO Madison :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 566 30
Loki keeps having dreams about a woman he's never met before, until one day he steals the tesseract and teleports to a place he's never seen before...
9.2K 317 35
You were just a soldier enjoying your leave, alone in your cabin, up until five years ago when you were struck with a prophecy of a beast with one ey...
119K 3.1K 47
After a while of running, I found the glass cell that held Loki. "I thought you had abandoned me" He said jokingly. "When have I ever abandoned you...
81.6K 2.8K 48
After both Y/N and Loki take the tesseract, they're both arrest by the TVA for Crimes Against the Sacred Timeline. The two don't exactly see eye to e...