Blended Family

Da Raindancer2004

The World's Best Tracker Demetri has a hybrid son following a liaison with a human female. Sophie is a human... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Final Chapter

Chapter Eighteen

1.6K 29 1
Da Raindancer2004

Demetri and Sophie sat Nico and Ellie down in their room "We have something we want to discuss with you" Demetri said and they nodded "The time has come for me to turn mummy..." "You mean mummy's going to become like you?" Ellie asked cutting him off "Yes Princess" He replied. "What happens to Ellie whilst mum gets used to being a newborn?" Nico looked worried "Heidi and Jane have offered to help you look after her. Also, Sulpicia and Athenodora will help when Heidi and Jane are on duty" Sophie replied wrapping her arm around him "Will someone be in the room when you turn mum?" "Yes, Nico. Alec has offered to be in here with me to ensure everything goes well" Demetri replied turning to Nico whilst cuddling Ellie on his lap "Mum isn't going anywhere; she will be with us forever" He added "I should think so daddy" Ellie said firmly looking over her shoulder at him "That told you Dem" Sophie chuckled.

Ellie and Nico got Sophie to spend her last few days cooking and baking all of their favourite things, Ellie ensuring that Demetri tasted their creations, chocolate brownies, white chocolate and strawberry cupcakes, lasagne and garlic bread and gingerbread biscuits. Although Ellie was six years old, she was still not aware that he couldn't eat human food without having to deal with it later. "Daddy look I made this one just for you" She handed him a Bat shaped gingerbread biscuit, that had been decorated with black icing "Thank you Princess" He took a bite and smiled "Yummy?" She asked grinning and he nodded "Yes, very yummy" He replied and didn't miss the amused looks on Sophie and Nico's faces. Sophie put the baked goods in containers so they could be enjoyed over the next few days. "Mummy can we still bake once you're a vampire?" "Yes Ellie, but not at first" She replied "Nico mentioned that daddy will keep you away from us for the first few days" Ellie added "It's safer that way as you are human and Nico is half human" Demetri smiled down at Ellie.

Demetri, Sophie and the children had a family day on Sophie's last day as a human. They watched a selection of their favourite films whilst eating snacks. "I'm going to miss you mummy" Ellie said as she cuddled into Sophie "I know hunny, I'm going to miss you too" She kissed Ellie's hair and wrapped her arm around her.

Three days late Sophie wakes up as a newborn, her red eyes taking in her surroundings, she notices the light dust particles in the air, a little spider spinning its web in the top left inside corner of the fireplace. She turns her head towards Demetri's desk and sees him sitting on his desk chair smiling at her "Looks who's finally awake?" She got off the bed to walk towards him but found that she moved rather quickly, Demetri stood and caught her with ease "Careful Soph" He chuckled and he gently led her into the closet "What do you think?" He asked pointing to the mirror, she stood there for a few moments "I-Is that me?" She asked, he chuckled lightly, "Yes, and you are as beautiful as ever mi amore" He kissed her neck and she growled low "Hungry?" She shook her head "Thirsty" She said "Come on, I'll take you downstairs, Heidi bought a few extra tourists in this morning so you'd be able to feed once you woke up" He led her downstairs and told her what to do and watched as she drained both humans quickly. Her method needed work but it wasn't bad for her first time. She was a little messy too but he'd seen worse.

As they make their way to the training room so Demetri could show newborn Sophie off to Felix and the twins, she picks up on a scent, 'lemon and honey' and turns and runs off in that direction. It takes a few seconds before Demetri realises what has happened; she had picked up on Ellie's scent and sets off after her, passing Santiago along the way "Follow me. Now" Santiago nods and follows Demetri. They stop in the doorway of the garden, then Demetri hears "Mummy, what's wrong?" "Grab Ellie" Demetri says to Santiago "Of course" They round the corner and see Sophie crouching ready to pounce at Ellie, Nico doing his best to protect Ellie, despite not being strong enough to take on his 'newborn' mum. "Mum, back off. It's Ellie" Sophie growls at him, Ellie backs away from Nico as he puts his arm behind him making a shooing motion "You're scaring her" Nico says growling just as Demetri tackles her to the ground at the same time Santiago scoops up Ellie into his arms and runs back inside the castle with her "I've got you little one" Santiago whispers in her ear.

"What the hell dad?" Nico asks shocked "Don't" Demetri tightens his hold on Sophie as she was fighting him, "You know what would have happened if mum had bitten her, Felix would have been forced to destroy them both, that is if mum hadn't drained her first" His tone was angry, Sophie was still fighting against Demetri's hold but stilled when Demetri yelled "I said don't" Demetri looked up at Nico "I know, I'm sorry. She picked up on Ellie's scent but I promise it won't happen again" "You're right dad, it won't...because mum isn't going near Ellie until she's got control" He growled at his parents, baring his teeth at Sophie "I'm moving Ellie to the tower room beside the Queens and I'll be going with her to ensure she's safe" He didn't wait for an answer, he made his back inside the castle.

"Oh Dem, what did I do?" She looked at him over her shoulder "You went after Ellie; you were prepared to go through Nico to get to her" He replied and watched shock washed across her face. She shook her head "No, no I-I wouldn't. He's my son...she's my baby" He could see the sadness in her red eyes and gave her a sympathetic look and nodded "You did. You could have hurt them both, mi amore" "I need to apologise to them...to her" "Not now, I-I don't...I-I can't trust you with her" He said softly, hating himself for saying it because Ellie was her daughter and deep down, he knew Sophie wouldn't hurt her.

Nico goes straight to the throne room and sees Santiago waiting for him with Ellie "Is she ok?" Nico asks "She's fine, not a scratch on her" Santiago replied and handed her to her brother "You're safe. I promise" Nico said low stroking her hair as he held her close "Is mummy ok? Did I do something wrong?" Ellie asked, her tone sad and Nico could tell Ellie was close to tears "You did nothing wrong little one. Your mum is a newborn vampire and they can be a little...unpredictable" Santiago said low placing a hand on her back. Santiago accompanied Nico and Ellie to their room and helped pack some clothes into a bag and then made sure they reached the tower room safely.

Meanwhile, Demetri had managed to get Sophie to the training room "Felix keep her here...I'll be back in a bit" Demetri left Sophie with Felix and the twins. "What's wrong with him?" Alec asked "I-I went after Ellie...I caught her scent and...I-I was prepared to go through Nico to get her" Sophie replied low "Is she ok?" Alec asked concerned, stepping closer to her "Yes. Demetri got there and tackled me before I could hurt either of them. He won't let me apologise...I need to get control" She couldn't look them in the eyes, feeling ashamed that she had that reaction to her daughter. "We'll help you" Jane said softly "But I warn you Sophie despite us being friends, if you try and hurt Ellie when I'm around, I will pain drop your ass" "Un-understood" Sophie answers, still not looking up.

Demetri goes to the tower room and finds Ellie cuddled up on Nico's lap as he reads her a story from the Grimm's book of fairy tales "Thank you Nico" "You don't need to thank me; you're my sister and I love you. I will always protect you" He kissed her hair and continued to read to her. "Can I come in?" Demetri asks "It's just you?" "Yes Nico, it's just me" He replied and Nico nodded. Demetri entered the room and sat on the bed looking at his children "How are you princess?" "I'm ok daddy" She replied low "How's mummy?" "Mummy's ok, she's sorry for happened but I have told her she can't see you yet. She's with Felix and the twins" He replied and watched as Ellie crawled down the bed and climbed onto his lap "Tell mummy I love her" "I will" He held her close, breathing in her scent "Are you ok buddy?" "I'm fine. I'm sorry for growling at you and mum...but I've got to protect her. She's my sister" He nods at Ellie, Demetri nods "I know don't worry about the growling, I didn't take it personally. I'm proud of you for protecting her, even though it meant confronting mum" Demetri said and held his arm out and Nico moved to hug his dad and sister.

The Kings learn of what happened in the garden and that Nico has moved himself and Ellie to the tower room beside the Queens. They decide no action will be taken as they are aware of Sophie's guilt and decide that is punishment enough and trust that Demetri and Felix will be able to prevent any other incidents from occurring.

Whilst Felix and Demetri train Sophie that night, Ellie screams and cries in her sleep waking Nico in the process. He immediately sits beside her on her bed, a hand on her shoulder "Hey, sshh...sshh. You're ok, I'm here" He says softly as he wakes her up and she throws her arms around him and cries into his chest. "I've got you Ellie" He soothes and strokes her hair trying to calm her. "I-I had a bad dream" Before he can ask her what it was about Caius enters the room, Athenodora right behind him "Is Ellie ok?" "She had a bad dream" Nico replies, Caius crouches down so he can see her "Want to talk about it?" Ellie shakes her head as tears continue to fall. "May I Nico?" She asks holding her arms out, Nico looks down at Ellie who nods. Nico hands Ellie to Athenodora and watches her leave the room, he follows them into the Queen's room and notices Athenodora sits on the sofa with Ellie on her lap, Sulpicia and Aro sitting beside her. "Want to talk about your dream?" Sulpicia asks gently, again Ellie shakes her head but holds her hand out to Aro, he pauses for a moment before taking her little hand in his and seeing the reason for her current state. "You're safe up here with us, you know that" He says softly and she nods. Everyone in the room then realises Ellie's bad dream was related to what happened with Sophie in the garden. Ellie fell asleep in Athenodora's arms and stayed there till morning. Nico placed a blanket over them before returning to the room next-door to try and sleep, although he was worrying about how things would turn out with his mum. Ellie still had no idea why Sophie had gone after her and Nico.

Demetri had to stop himself from running to comfort Ellie, knowing that he had to keep Sophie away from her, despite seeing how much it hurt her to not be able to comfort her daughter. "I'm sorry if I let you down earlier Dem" She says low "You didn't let me down, I should have been quicker to stop you, I'm so used to Ellie's scent I barely notice it and therefore, it didn't cross my mind that it may appeal to you. Ellie told me to tell you she loves you" He wrapped his arms around her pulling her back towards his chest "I want to get control...I need to see my children, comfort my daughter. This is killing me Dem" "I know Soph, I know. I will help you get control I promise because I too would like comfort my daughter." He continued to hold Sophie in his arms as they discussed how best to teach her self-control as quickly as possible.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

6.7K 147 24
This will be an advent calendar with shorter chapters. It's going be dark and smutty. BDMS with dark plot. Skaddi is a human woman who is living in h...
16.3K 584 31
Odessa lived away from everybody to keep herself safe, to keep herself under the radar and away from prying eyes. When the Cullens need witnesses, sh...
44.6K 869 12
Demetri x OC Lucy lost her mom in a car accident and her entire life changed. She went live with the father she had never met and who never knew she...
56.9K 841 9
Demetri Volturi x OC The Volturi Kings and the Elite Guards join the Cullens for a vacation on Isle Esme. What happens when Demetri Volturi meets Be...