Forbidden | Bellatrix Lestran...

Av DelilahFrazer

You stay at Hogwarts for Christmas break. You find out who Bellatrix Lestrange is and now she is stuck in you... Mer

Only The Beginning
A Familiar Name
The Quidditch Match
Remembering The Face
The Green Light
Investing
The Malfoy Manor
Falling
A/N
Unexpected
Tortured
No Pain Yet
A/N
Little Talk
Again
Going back just to leave
Hogsmeade
Not an Incident
a bit more Different than usual
finally
A/N
Fire Whiskey
Dorm
colour
Wardrobe
Sneaky
knocking
Forbidden Forest
school
Wrist
passionate
close
Questions answered
late warning
Confusion
Hermione
Nightmare
Prank
Positive
Easily Scared
A/N
Trouble
Fun Challenge
Unknown Power
Psychokinesis
Embarrassing
Garden
Tonight
A/N
Thank you?

Lucky

1.1K 52 12
Av DelilahFrazer

Screams and laughs close and far were always being heard. This place was really sad. I don't know how Bellatrix lasted fourteen years here. People were going crazy and get more dangerous. Azkaban makes the prisoner worse. I didn't want to end up crazy but I didn't know how long I'd be here for. Faint screams of pain every now and then. All I had to do was hope none of them belonged to Bellatrix.

"I'm surprised you haven't fought anything yet." I heard a female voice coming from the cell across from me.

"What?" I got up and walked over to the door.

"You are so young. Yet you only sit there." She too was at the door to talk. She sounded sane.

"Why would I fight? There is no getting out unless a miracle happens." I said, looking down at my hands.

"Like how Bellatrix Lestrange got out last time?" The woman's voice was a little whisper just barely loud enough for me to hear her.

"Um...y-yeah. I guess so." I stuttered. I wanted to ask this woman questions but I didn't want to risk it.

"If you ask me. I think the Ministry is doing terrible trying to keep us in." She said calmly. I stopped looking at my hands and out the door.

"What do you mean? Many people have escaped before?" I saw a smile grow on the woman's face.

"Very many." She said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Who are you?" She mimicked.

"Delilah." I hesitated.

"You shouldn't just give your name around here." She said. "Never know who can use it against you."

"I didn't just give it. You asked."

"Why are you in here?" I laughed a little.

"I was hiding Bellatrix in my room at my school." The woman's jaw dropped.

"You know she is dangerous right?" She asked.

"Yes, but she was not doing anything to me." I said.

"Really? I'm surprised. She would never even look at me before."

"Before? What?" I asked eagerly.

"Before everything. I don't have a specific time. Even when we were children going to Hogwarts." The woman sounded upset.

"I'm sorry." I turned away from the door.

"What do you have with Bellatrix anyways?" She asked.

"I don't know that you would like the answer." I looked around the room. There was a small piece of metal on the floor.

"Trust me. I've heard worse." She laughed.

"Really? I don't know that Bellatrix wouldn't like me to say." I picked up the metal and walked over to the door.

"Have you met Bellatrix? Bragging about everything she possibly could." I looked at the woman.

"I'm dating her." I said. I started plowing at the door with the piece of metal.

"If she weren't sent here for her crimes she would be sent here for that." The woman said surprised. I shrugged and backed up as small rocks broke off the side of the door.

Seeing the rocks break off I was determined to keep breaking the side of the wall until I got a hole big enough to get out. That is when I realized it would take a long time and it will be my second resort. First was hitting the pice of metal on the knob of the door. I kept hitting it.

"What are you doing in there?" The woman yelled over the banging.

"Trying to get out of here!" I yelled back.

Eventually I hit just the right spot and the door handle fell off. It made a somewhat loud sound when it hit the floor. I watched as the handle stopped moving around and looked up at the now cracked open door.

"Get me out too! Please!" I pushed open the door and looked down the hall. I looked at the woman who was still standing at the door.

"What are you in here for?" I asked raising the metal piece pointing it towards her.

"Oh I think it isn't worse than what Bellatrix has done. I've never killed anyone!" I lowered the metal and looked back down the hall.

"I'm sorry. If I can get help with another person getting open the door I will come back." I started to run down past the cells looking for Bellatrixs.

"Wait! Come back!" She yelled. I ignored her cries and kept looking.

I finally found Bellatrixs cell. I looked down at the handle and started hitting it with the metal.

"How did you get out?" I heard Bellatrix ask.

"Same way I'm going to get you out." I hit the handle even harder each time I hit it.

I hit it one more time with all the force I had and the handle broke off. I pulled the door open and saw Bellatrix standing right behind it. I quickly pulled her into a hug.

"Where will we go? We can't go back to Hogwarts." I said.

"We will go to the Manor. It is our best bet right now." She said grabbing my hand and walked around trying to find the exit.

"Wait! There is someone else I need to let out. I told her I would when I got help." I said turning and running back to the woman.

"What? Wait slow down!" She yelled running behind me.

"Here." We arrived to a cell with a crying woman.

"You came back?" I nodded and looked at Bellatrix.

I grabbed both ends of the metal piece and hit is against my leg breaking it in half. I handed Bellatrix the other piece and started hitting the handle. Bellatrix did the same. The handle broke off quicker than when I had been hitting it myself.

"Johanna?" Bellatrix dropped the metal piece.

"Hi." She responded walking out of the cell. She was about my hight and from what I could see in the somewhat dark hallway she had jet black hair.

"I didn't know you came here too." Bellatrix said, looking between me and Johanna.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" I asked looking into Johannas bright blue eyes.

"My apologies. I'm Johanna. Johanna Devaney." She smiled and put out a hand to shake. I just looked at her hand.

"That's.... an interesting coincidence." I thought out loud.

"What do you mean?" Johanna asked.

"Never mind. Come on we have to go if we wanna get out of here." I said grabbing Bellatrixs arm.

"What was that all about?" She whispered when we were hearing distance away from Johanna.

"Johanna and I share the same last name."

"Oh. Really? You never told me your last name." I nodded and looked to see Johanna slowly jogging behind us. "You know.. if you play your cards right you could have mine." She added, nudging me a little.

"Oh sweet Jesus. Hurry up!" I called. She ran over and walked quickly next to me and Bellatrix.

"Again, my apologies." She said trying to catch her breath.

"If I play my cards right? I'm pretty sure I'm in here because of you." I joked.

"True." Bellatrix laughed.

"We got lucky that the metal bar was in my cell." I said as we reached one big door. "This the exit?" I looked at Bellatrix.

"Yeah." She looked back at me.

I grabbed her hand and looked at Johanna.

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded.

"I'll apparate us as soon as we step out." Bellatrix said.

"Why didn't you before?" Johanna asked.

"Doesn't matter. As long as we get out now." I cut in.

We pushed through the doors and Bellatrix immediately apparated us to the Manor.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

136K 4.5K 20
Sparks fly. People fall. Jealousy rises. Hearts are broken. You thought loving was easy? Think again. I do not own these characters, they all belong...
54.4K 1.9K 47
You and Bella met as students and grew close until something broke you away from eachother. Will you meet again? All characters belong to J K Rowlin...
15.2K 538 22
*All charactes except for the Evans family (that aren't Harry's mum) belong to J K Rowling.* Lily Evans loves Harry Potter, she knows everything abou...
4.3K 86 20
Just some marauders stuff. If something I want to write down pop into my head I'll put it here. All characters and universe belong to J.K Rowling. Ho...