Neighbor // Miguel Diaz

By poppy_jtm

❌DISCONTINUED❌ -STARTS OFF ON SEASON 2- It all starts off when Y/N Y/L/N, moves into a new apartment with her... More

Chapter 1: Introduction!
Chapter 2: Moving in
Chapter 3: Meeting Everyone
Chapter 4: Cobra Kai
Chapter 5: Kreese?
Chapter 6: Dinner with the Diaz's
Chapter 7: Robby Keene?
Chapter 8: Valley Fest
Chapter 9: Beach Club
Chapter 10: Tory and Miguel?!
Chapter 11: Kreese Takes Over
Chapter 12: coyote creek
Chapter 13: Tinder
Chapter 14: Shopping with Grandma
Chapter 15: Moons Party
Chapter 16: School Fight
Chapter 17: Introduction for Season 3
Chapter 18: News
Chapter 19: Dad?
Chapter 20:  adoption.
Chapter 21: back to school
Chapter 22: Seeing Miguel
Chapter 23: Giving school a 2nd shot
Chapter 24: Hes Awake
Chapter 25: Feelings
Chapter 26: Carwash.
Chapter 27: Hawk.
Chapter 29: Arcade Fight
Chapter 30: Argument
Chapter 31: Miguels back to school
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: New Dojo
Chapter 34: Canceled
Chapter 35: All Valley Talk
Chapter 36: Ali and Johnny
Chapter 37: Talk With Daniel
Chapter 38: Fight at Sams
update!
Season 4 INTRO/ chapter 39
Chapter 40: Lets Begin!
Chapter 41: Dad makes dinner
im so sorry!

Chapter 28: Soccer game

2.4K 39 21
By poppy_jtm

Y/N POV:

It's the same day, and for PE we have a Soccer game to play.

We all had our gear. I was wearing my hair in a pony tail , and blue shorts with our school shirt on, with cleets.

I was sitting next to Demetri on the bench since he's on our team. Sam was fixing her shoes. "These gym shorts pinch me in all the wrong places" he says. I shake my head. "Come on. Have a little school sprit" Sam says. I laugh a bit. "Right Demetri, you got this" I smile.

"Oh, yeah. Go mountain lions roar!" He sarcastically says. He's the most sarcastic person, I have ever met.

That's when our eyes meet Hawks team. Some of the Cobra Kais where in it too. They where wearing the same thing as us, but red.

"I wish we could do something about those cretins" Demetri says, a bit angry. "We can" I say. "How?" Sam asks. "Counselor Blatt will give us detention just for breathing near them" Demetri says. I look back at him.

"I dont see her anywhere, do you?" I ask the 2.

Everyone on our team pays attention to me. "Besides, what's a soccer game without a little physical contact?" Sam speaks up. She knows what I'm talking about.

We look at each other and smirk. "They think we're doormats. Let's prove em wrong" I say, crossing my arms smirking. (BYE ASF BECAUSE IN MY IMAGINATION IM IN COBRA KAI STILL, NOT HANGING OUT WITH THE MIYAGI DOS- IM AGAINST THEM IN MY IMAGINATION, BUT FOR THIS STORY I CANT BE APART OF COBRA KAI CUZ MIGGY WILL HATE US)

I see Demetri smirk.

MINS LATER:

We where now on the field starting the game. "AND START!" The couch yells blowing the whistle.

Red head, passes the ball to me as everyone chases after me. That's when one of the Cobra kais went to get the ball from me, as I jump on top of them and stepping onto them.

Right now Hawk had the ball, he kicks it into the net.

"YEAH!" He yells. I see him push one of our teammates. I roll my eyes.

3RD PERSON POV:

They hear the whistle. "Take it easy on the physical contact!" The coach Yells.

Demetri was now running next to Hawk. "She loved you, you know" Demetri says, talking about Moon. "Why'd you say?!" Hawk asks sternly. They where looking at each other. "Oh, yeah she told me" says the black haired boy.

"Man, you had a good thing going with the hottest girl in school, and you ruined it by becoming a loser!" Demetri says.

He pushes hawk dropping down to the floor, and kicking him from the ankle, making hawk fly to the ground.

The whistle blows again. "Hey!"

"I guess that's why the Europeans call it football" Demetri says, then running away from hawk on the floor.

Hawk gets back up, "Get him!" One of the cobra kais say. "No, wait!" Hawk says pushing him back from attacking Demetri. "Remember what Sensei said. Fight smart" he says referring to Kreese.

Now the ball was getting thrown when Demetri was gonna get it but hawk headsmashes Demetri, and head smashing the ball away.

Now it was hawk with the ball, he kicks it to one of the blue team guys making them fall to the ground. The whistle blows again. "Stop!"

Y/N now had the ball, making 2 cobras chase her after the ball, she tricks them, making them both hit each other. She then smirks passing the ball to Demetri.

Demetri then kicks the ball to one of the red team members making them fly to the ground.

Then, Sam kicks one of the red team people on the face.

The whistle then gets blown again. "You know what?! That's it! Everyone to the principals office, now!!" The coach yells to the people on the field.

15 MINS LATER:

Both teams where glaring at each other as Hawk was in the office.

"Caldwell, Johnson, rickenberger the three of you and Eli are free to go" Mrs Blatt says coming out of the office with Hawk. "Unbelievable" Demetri sighs.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Sam says. "What about us?!" Y/n speaks up. "The rest of you will be receiving rehabilitative, not punitive, Saturday detention" she says. The red team started to walk away. As hawk blows a kiss to y/n. She glares at him rolling her eyes.

"Detention? Oh, great there goes another blemish on my permanent record" Demetri sighs, with a paper in his nose because it was bleeding.

"This is bullsh*t!" Y/N yells. "Miss. Lawrence! That is not how we express ourselves here. I think you need two weekends of rehabilitative detention" she says. Y/n gasps. "This school sucks!" She yells, slamming her hand on the locker. She walks away, with Sam following her.

"I don't know her that well.." Demetri says.

AFTER SCHOOL, Y/N POV:

I was currently in the car, driving to the hospital to see Miguel with my dad. He was driving though. "Why are you so mad?" He speaks up. I look out the window with my arms crossed. "I have 2 weekends of detention! Just because I showed a bit mercy during school today on the soccer field! Hawk and all of them are a bunch of assholes! They deserved it!" I yell a bit.

My dad shakes his head. I noticed I said the word Mercy. I look down. "Sorry" I sigh. "It's alright...I used to be like that in school when I was younger. Just don't do it again. Show them that you don't care" he says. I nod. "How was your day?" I ask.

"Well, I went to see Robby. Turns out he knows about you being his sister. And you know how it goes, we got into a argument and he said he didn't need me" he sighs. I felt bad, I know my dads been trying to build up a relationship with Robby for awhile but it isn't working.

"I'm sorry" I whisper. "Hey it's okay....uhm where here" he says. I look up to see we are at the hospital.

MINS LATER:

I walk into the room while my dad was in the bathroom. "Miguel!" I say, hugging him. He smiles hugging me back "gosh I missed you" he whispers. We pull apart of the hug a bit, as we kissed..a bit longer.

"I've been meaning to talk to you" he says as he pulls apart from the kiss.

I was bending down a bit. "What's up?" I ask. "I know we've known each other for awhile, as we came out to each other on how we feel...and I've been thinking about you a lot. I know this isn't the formal way to ask you but, will you be my girlfriend y/n Lawrence?" He asks smiling.

I lean in and kiss his soft lips, then pulling apart quickly. "Of course!" I smile. Holy sh*t! I'm dating Miguel Diaz!

He smiles hugging me. We then hear someone clear there throat, I sit up to see it was my dad leaning on the door frame. "Congratulations, nerds" he says. I playfully roll my eyes backing away a little bit.

The room was silent. "What are you doing here?" Miguel asks my dad. He then starts to reach for his phone but fails. I snort.

"Want the phone?" My dad says going up to Miguel. "Yes" Miguel sighs.

My dad then throws the cart where the phone was across the room. My eyebrow raises.

"Go get it" my dad says looking back at Miguel.

"I can't walk. Even with the surgery I might never be able~"

"QUIET!" My dad yells, making me startled a bit. Miguel looks at me with wide eyes, then back at my dad. "Never..cant..those are just words that are meaningless" my dad says.

"It's time for you to get out of bed and do something. You're not a kid anymore. The world won't hand it to you..both of you" he says looking at Miguel then me. He looks back at Miguel.

"You want something, you'll have to crawl across the floor, use your damn teeth if you have to. You'll do whatever it takes. And I'll always be right next to you, and y/n will be too, right?" He says looking at Miguel then me.

My eyebrows where raised, "huh? Oh yeah" I answer.

"Cause I'll always be your teacher..both of your teachers" he says. Now I have to call him Sensei again? Great. "Now Miguel, go get it" he says talking about the phone. "Yes Sensei" Miguel answers. That must've motivated him.

Miguel removed the blanket off him sitting up, with his hand resting on the side of the bed. Both miguels hands where on it now.

His top half of his body was up. "Come on..ok" he whispers to himself. He then goes to reach for it but falls on the floor.

I try and hold in my laugh. "Oh sh*t" my dad says looking at me then back at Miguel on the floor. "Yikes" I whisper, going to him to help him. My dad stops me. "It's all right. You felt like a champ" he says to Miguel.

"Nurse!" I ask.

3RD PERSON POV, AT THE JAIL:

Robby walks into his room. There standing was Shawn and the other 2 guys that's been teasing him.

"But Robby you're my son!" Shawn mocks. He places his hand on his heart. "But I hate you dad" he mocks again laughing. "Your girl left you, your sister don't even know you, your dad hates you, you got nobody" Shawn says. "And now you got nothing" he says.

Robby looks over to his bed, to see it empty with papers all over it. It was all dirty and there where no sheets. Robby looks down. "Back to your bunk Payne, all of you" a officer says behind Robby.

"Keene, you got a visitor" the officer says to Robby. "Who is it"

The officer walks Robby to the room, for visitors. The officer opens the door as Robby walks in, only to reveal...John Kreese.

"Hello son" Kreese says to Robby as the officer walks out.

A/N: period cliffhanger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 79 23
Harper Cain never had a family to call her own. Having been in and out of foster homes her entire life, she never felt like she fit in anywhere. But...
26.6K 862 19
𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳, 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Demetri x f! Reader ...
181K 5.3K 21
"What if I'm down? What if I'm out? What if I'm someone you won't talk about? I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm fallin'" _____ Maeve Lawrenc...
1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:✅] [Season 2:✅] [Season 3:✅] [Season 4:✅] [Season 5:📝] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...