You; Tom Riddle

By riddlefiqs

Who says the Dark Lord can't fall in love? They were raised in the same orphanage and did everything together... More

stuff you should know
Chapter 1 - The Invitation
Chapter 2 - The Sorting Hat
Chapter 3 - Marauders Map
Chapter 4 - First Day
Chapter 5 - New Friends
Chapter 6 - Potions
Chapter 7 - The Restricted Section
Chapter 8 - The Cloak of Invisibility
Chapter 9 - Run
Chapter 10 - A Fancy Dinner
Chapter 11 - The Astronomy Tower
Chapter 12 - A Stupid Idea
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - His Satisfaction
Chapter 15 - Alive
Chapter 16 - The Room of Requirement
Chapter 17 - His Plan
Chapter 18 - You
Chapter 19 - Hogsmeade
Chapter 20 - His Evil Side
Chapter 21 - His Soft Side
Chapter 22 - Only Mine
Chapter 23 - The Yule Ball
Chapter 24 - Death Eaters
Chapter 25 - The Prophecy
Chapter 26 - Alone
Chapter 27 - Shopping for The Dark Lord
Chapter 28 - Promises
Chapter 29 - December 31st
Chapter 30 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 31- Graduation Day
Chapter 32 - A Reunion
Chapter 33 - The Order of The Phoenix
Chapter 34 - A Wedding During the Darkest Hours
Chapter 35 - Hogwarts will always be our home...
Chapter 36 - Long Overdue Revenge
Chapter 37 - April 1st
Chapter 39 - August 30th
Chapter 40 - Counting Days in Azkaban
Chapter 41 - Betrayed
Chapter 42 - Fifteen Years Later
Chapter 43 - The Secret Horcrux
Chapter 44 - A Family Meeting
Chapter 45 - Hello, Harry.
Chapter 46 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 47 - The Battle of Hogwarts
Chapter 48 - A Great Loss
Chapter 49 - The Ending
Author's Note
The BETTER Author's Note
Face Revelio!

Chapter 38 - Kidnapped]

6.6K 149 114
By riddlefiqs

{Y/N's POV}

It's been three days since Molly has been at the hospital.

I was currently reading to Bill. Charlie was sleeping in their room. (He sleeps a lot, lol.) I was reading a muggle book: Myths, Magic, and More.

"Some children claim to have spotted a magical Wizard in the forest, casting a spell. Green mist filled the air as the Wizard chanted spells. The next day, a circus magician apologized and said he was practicing for a performance. The children claimed it wasn't the same man as the other day, but the magician told them, "Magic isn't real, kids. It's just a trick of the light."

I scoffed at the absurd story.

"This is inaccurate," I told Bill.

"In... acoorate?" Bill asked.

"Inaccurate. It means not correct."

"Inaccurate?"

"Yes, good job. Come on, let's read something else. This book is silly," I said, grabbing a book called, Potions and Spells for Beginners. (It's never too early to learn!)

Once I finished reading, Bill was asleep. I smiled, hoping to have kids of my own one day. I carried him upstairs to him and Charlie's room. I laid him down next to his brother and covered the two with their blankets.

I went back downstairs to clean up our mess from the last few days, then heard a honk outside.

They're home! I thought.

I saw their car pull in front of the house. I ran outside to see the twin babies.

"Aww!!!" I screeched. "They're so perfect!" I said, fangirling.

"Calm down, Y/N," Molly said with a laugh.

The twin boys looked adorable (an understatement). Their baby ginger head hairs and cute noses made them look so precious. I admired them for a moment as my eyes watered. I couldn't wait until it was my turn.

"Meet Frederic Gideon Weasley and George Fabian Weasley," Arthur said.

"Fred and George," I said. "It matches them. I bet they're gonna be a handful."

I heard the car door shut and looked to see who it was. There was a handsome man who looked like Molly.

"This is Gideon, my brother. He's going to watch Charlie and Bill," Molly said. "So you can go home now. I know my children are a handful."

"No, it's ok. I could use the practice for the future," I said.

Molly laughed.

"Yes, I guess you're right."

"I have to get going," I said. "Tom is probably looking for me."

"Tom?" Arthur asked.

I froze. I had forgotten that not everyone knew about Tom and I.

"I meant a different Tom," I lied, looking at Molly for help.

"Yes, she has a friend named Tom," Molly said.

"Oh... ok," Arthur said, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Well, toodles," I said and apparated before I could get questioned.

All I thought about was Tom and where he was. I heard screaming before I saw anything. I found myself in a village. It was under attack. Fire burned the shops and homes. Windows were shattered and villagers screamed and ran for their lives. I realized it was a muggle village.

A woman held her baby tightly in a small alley. The woman cried her heart out as her husband laid on the dirt, dead. His lifeless eyes stared into the darkness. The baby cried it's eyes out from the loud screaming.

A lost boy cried to his mother. He was small and was covered with cinders. His long hair covered his eyes as he struggled to find his family. Others ignored him and pushed him around to get to safety. Fortunately, a man picked up the boy and ran off. Unfortunately, that didn't mean they were finally safe.

I followed the flames, knowing it would lead me to Tom. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. Smoke filled my lungs and screams filled the air. I ran to the tallest building, which was about twenty feet high, and saw Tom looking down at the destruction like it was a masterpiece.

"Tom!" I shouted, trying to get his attention.

I yelled his name a few more times.

He looked down and saw me, before I could get to him, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. At first, it was like a sting, but the pain electrified through my body. My body went numb and I fell on the ground. The last thing I saw was someone running towards me then, everything went dark.

{Tom's POV}

Screams filled the air, along with smoke. Chaos roamed in the village. Blood painted the people and flooded the ground. My death eaters laughed and spells were shot everywhere. A wave of satisfaction flowed through me. Even with all this chaos, I wasn't fully satisfied because Y/N wasn't next to me.

Did I love her? No. I'm incapable of loving, but she was the only person who could ever get close to someone I loved.

Another thing lingered in my mind: The prophecy. I was going to kill every woman with a child. I couldn't risk the prophecy from starting. I only had one Horcrux left until I became unstoppable.

"Tom!"

I broke out of my thoughts when I heard a faint voice in the chaos. All the way under the building, I saw Y/N trying to get my attention. She was waving her arms.

My eyes locked with her Y/E/C eyes. All of a sudden, she was blasted by a green light. Her body hit the ground harshly. I was confused. I looked around for the attacker, but because of all the chaos, the attacker was a needle in a haystack. I couldn't find them.

I apparated to where Y/N was lying.

I expected to see her lying on the ground, but she was gone.

{Y/N's POV}

I woke in an unfamiliar room on an uncomfortable bed. I didn't think much of it since my head was pounding. My ears rang loudly and it didn't help that thunder roared outside. It was dark and light was scarce.

I tried to focus and clear my vision. I found myself in a small room. The walls, ceiling, and even the ground was stone. There was a window, but instead of glass, bars replaced it. I was in a state of confusion.

I realized it wasn't a room, but a prison cell.

"What the hell?" I said to myself.

"Ah, you're awake," said a voice from outside the door.

I got up and walked towards the door to see who it was, but I was restrained. My wrist was wrapped in chains. The chains connected to the stone floor.

"Who are you?" I asked.

A flash of lightning flashed for a second and I saw a man sneering at me.

"My name is Fenrir Greyback," he introduced himself.

"Where am I?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"Where else would you be? Of course, Azkaban."

My heart stopped beating and my gears spun faster.

"What? Who... why am I here?" I asked.

He explained everything.

・゚✧flashback・゚✧

{A/N's POV}

After Bellatrix made the deal with Fenrir, she went back to the manor before Voldemort could suspect anything.

"Come on, boys. We've got some hunting to do," Greyback said to his snatchers.

They ran through the forest like a hungry pack of wolves, looking for their target: Y/N.

They finally picked up her scent and followed it. For four days, they ran around the land, attacking villages for sport.

They came to a village being attacked by Voldemort.

A woman cried for the loss of her husband and a boy cried out for his mother.

"She's near," Greyback said, sneering. "Scatter around for her."

The snatchers looked around the discord and chaos. The first to find her was Greyback. He looked at her like a trophy. She was his ticket to the next step of success.

"Boss," said a snatcher.

"What?!" Greyback asked, annoyed.

"How do you know Lestrange will keep her end of the bargain?" the snatcher questioned.

"I will keep my end of the bargain," a voice said from behind them.

"Hello, Lestrange," Greyback said.

Lestrange ignored him.

"What are you waiting for? Kill her!" she scolded.

"Are you going to keep your end of the bargain?" Greyback asked.

"Yes."

"Then let's make the unbreakable vow," Greyback said.

"Fine." Bellatrix said, without hesitation.

It was pretty odd, making an unbreakable vow in the middle of chaos.

They took each other by the hand.

"Would you do the honors, Scabior," Greyback asked.

Scabior nodded and took out his wand. White streaks flowed through their hands like vines.

"I, Bellatrix Lestrange, promise to keep my end of the bargain," she said, looking into Greyback's silvery eyes.

Once the vow was made, Greyback took out his wand. He pointed it at Y/N and spoke two simple words.

"Avada Kedavra."

A bright green flash hit Y/N and she fell limp to the ground.

Bellatrix cackled evilly (so cliche) and vanished.

Oddly, Greyhound ran over to Y/N and checked her pulse. His eyes widened when he felt small beats from her wrist.

"She's alive," he said to Scabior.

"What do we do?"

Greyback smirked.

"I have an idea."

・゚✧magical time skip・゚✧

Greyback walked in the courtroom, causing a big commotion. He held Y/N over his shoulder.

"I have something important," he said.

The minister stood up from his seat.

"What could be so important about this girl?!" the minister asked angrily. "Lock him up!"

"Woah, woah, woah," he said. "I did you all a favor."

The minister looked at the snatcher with confusion.

"Carry on," he said reluctantly. "You have five minutes."

Greyback sneered.

"This is Y/F/N. She works for You-Know-Who," he said.

Everyone in the room started whispering and even some gasps escaped.

"Do you have proof?" The minister asked.

"Yes. Recently, Y/L/N and You-Know-Who had broken into a muggle home and slaughtered the owners. If you inspect her wand, you will see the killing curse has recently been used," Fenrir said.

Fenrir took out Y/N's wand and threw it to the minister.

The minister inspected the wand carefully and his eyes widened.

"What happened to Y/N?" he asked.

"Sleeping charm," Fenrir lied. "I suggest you put her in Azkaban before she awakens."

The minister eyed Fenrir.

"What's in this for you?" the minister asked, suspicious of the snatcher's motives.

"I just want a small reward," he said. "I want to be cleared of my recent crimes."

The room erupted in protest.

"How dare you!" a pink lady named Umbitch- oops I mean Umbridge- said.

The minister held up his hand for silence. Once the room was settled down, the minister came up with a verdict.

"Fine. Since you have turned in a dangerous criminal, I will pardon you for your recent crimes and I speak on behalf of the ministry," the minister said.

The snatcher smiled, satisfied.

"Very well, then."

・゚✧end of flashback・゚✧

{Y/N's POV}

I glared at Fenrir with pure rage. I felt like an entity of anger and fire.

"I'm innocent!" I shouted.

"They all say that," he said with amusement and waved his hand.

I pulled against my restraints. My wrists started bleeding from the metal cutting my skin open.

"Wait until Tom hears about this!" I shouted. "You'll regret living!" I shouted louder.

Greyback laughed.

"That's if he'll ever find you," he said.

In rage, I screamed loudly.

"It's funny though," he said.

"What?"

"You survived the killing curse. I wonder why."

Realization hit me.

How did I survive?

Greyback smirked, amused and walked away.

My screams filled the halls. It's only been a few hours and I was going mad already.

I walked to the window and stood on my tippy toes. Dementors guarded the prison. I felt all of my happiness fade by just looking at them.

I fell on my knees and cried myself to sleep on the cold stone floor.

---

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! <3

Sincerely, tomriddleisswag.

🤎⌛️☕️

3/34/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.9K 70
---------------------------- When the Wizarding World falls. Who will Rise? 'You put your faith in the wrong person.Don't you see Potter? I was born...
98.8K 825 50
~ Requests Closed ~ It 1990 - 2017 ~ Preferences and Imagines (i made this when i was 15 sooo read at your own risk!)
112K 1.6K 40
'She looked at him and her heart shattered. All the things she wanted them to be.' Two rivals, both destined to be the best. But together they make o...
904K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC