the mafia orchestra แฐ dabi โœ“...

By keikaminari

โ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐„๐Œ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž -@keikaminari - date: 0... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐‡๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐€
eve
adam
cigarette
meet again
hand holding
blue eyes
kinks
two worlds
boyfriend
kitty
scarred
diner
partner in crime
knockout
retake
deal with the devil or god?
freedom
phone call
home alone
movie
strummed
the factory
promise
news
yin

cremated

4.4K 382 180
By keikaminari

AFTER CHANGING INTO A MORE REVEALING RED DRESS, y/n tiredly walked down the sidewalk with an unexcited expression.

The streets were empty, but you could hear the sound of booming music and arguing from gang members in the distant. The night was a dark one, the only light source coming from dimmed street lamps.

Y/n hated doing low-ranked killing, where all she had to do was go into a certain part of town and end some thugs lives.

She enjoyed doing top secret jobs, where she could go to underground events, lure a guy in, and kill the pervert on the spot. Or when she could tease some rich man into giving her a few thousands bucks, an put him out of his misery.

But no. She was stuck murdering some random gang members who annoyed Adam. That quirkless bastard...He hides under this Yakuza title, but really, I'm the one protecting him and doing all the jobs...What a coward...

As y/n scratched above her ear, she suddenly smelled a foul aroma come from a nearby alley, causing her to throw her hand over her nose. "Jesus Christ...What the hell is that?" She whispered through her palm, holding her stomach.

It reeked of burning flesh and smoke, making her head pound with unease. She slowly walked down the long pavement towards the revolting smell. Once she arrived to the stench, she turned the corner, to see a sight she hadn't expecting.

It was a pile of corpses, the amount of people not clear. They were all badly burned, most of their body turned to ash. There were a few limbs scattered around the narrow brick alley, but they were completely gray and flamed to a crisp.

"What the hell?" She muttered under her breath as she approached a dead body, kicking a detached leg with her heel. "They were burned to death? No...They were cremated..." She whispered.

"OI!"

Y/n turned behind her to see a group of 3, burly men stand on the sidewalk, their pants sagged and their arms crossed. "You killed our men?!!?"

Her eyes looked down at their tricep, a large dove tattooed on their arm. They're from the gang I'm after...My lucky day, they came right to me.

"You wanna die today, you little bitch?" The blonde thug seethed, him and his accomplices drawing their glocks.

"She's even dressed like a slut. We'll make you pay for this!!" The blue haired one yelled.

They started pulling their triggers, shooting a series of bullets at her. After about 7 seconds of shooting, their guns ran out of bullets, them dropping their weapons.

As the smoke cleared, they all gasped in fear, their mouths falling open and their eyes shaking in fear. "How..." The pink haired thug whispered.

With her barrier up...

not a single bullet hit her.

Y/n stared blankly at them, sighing. "...That was rude...We didn't even exchange greetings..." She lifted the bottom of her dress, revealing a knife that was strapped to her thigh. She slipped it out of the holster, twirling it between her fingers.

"Barrier Transfer technique..." She whispered, twisting her upper body away from the men. She launched the knife towards them, it spinning through the air and stabbing inside the blonde thugs' chest.

"...Activate."

The blonde felt his chest tighten, him grabbing the collar of his shirt and falling to his knees. His friends stepped back in panic.

His chest then puffed up for a split second, as if something inside of him exploded, blood spewing out of his mouth. He fell forward onto the pavement,

dead.

"...You...YOU WHORE!" The blue thug charged at
y/n holding up his large fist to punch her.

But before he could land a strike, y/n stuffed two of her fingers inside his mouth, the man letting out a pained gag. "Barrier Transer technique...Activate.

Instantly, the thugs' head expanded, exploding. Blood splattered against the brick of the alley, a good amount of it landing on her face and arms. What was left of him was skull and some brain matter, the dead man falling backwards onto the ground.

She sighed, wiping her fingers on her dress and wiping blood off her eyelids. "Why do I keep exploding heads? It's such a mess." She whined, shaking her hands so the blood would fly off her and onto the ground.

After cleaning her face, she strutted over to the blonde man, swiftly pulling out her knife from his chest. "...The third one must've ran away...What a shame..."

"...That was a bit brutal, wasn't it?"

Y/n looked up with confusion, her face immediately lighting up. "Dabi!!!" She squealed, standing up straight with a large smile.

Dabi sighed. Glad I didn't change out of my outfit from earlier...Now I can keep my identity hidden while asking her questions about...whatever the fuck I just witnessed.

"...What was that?"

"Hm? What was what?"

"..." Dabi's eyes looked down at the two bloody corpses, their blood pooling by her shoes.

"Oh, that. Just had to eliminate some people...My boyfriend asked me to."

"...How did you make them explode like that? I thought your quirk was forcefield."

"Oh it is. But I can also transfer my barrier." She kicked the dead blonde on the ground, lifting up her knife. "I transferred my barrier onto this knife, then expanding it inside of him, therefore causing his body to blow up. Same with my fingers. I put them in his mouth, and expanded the barrier within his head."

Dabi felt a chill crawl up his spine as he glared at the blood soaked girl. She didn't even seem fazed by the fact that she had some random dudes brains on her silk dress. Not only that, but she went to extremes to teach those gang members a lesson.

...So this is what Shigaraki means by her being the strongest...

How the actual fuck am I supposed to kill her?

"Oh..." Y/n turned behind her to the burnt corpses. "...Was this your doing?"

"...Mhm."

She turned back to him with a raised brow. "...So we both like to kill, even as vigilantes?"

Dabi waited a couple moments before giving a light shrug. "Yeah, I guess."

He noticed her cheeks grow a light pink, even under the blood. "We'd be the perfect Bonnie and
Clyde!!—"

"—I'm leaving. See you tomorrow." Dabi mumbled, quickly turning and leaving before she could gush and blush more.

Y/n grinned to herself. "Bye bye." She whispered, walking out onto the pavement after Dabi disappeared. That's when she noticed another burnt corpse just outside of the alley, that wasn't there when she first got there.

She then recognized the corpse to be the pink haired thug, the one she thought had ran away after she murdered his friends.

"...Thanks Dabi." She smiled, stepping over the fried human.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 22.3K 36
โ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐’๐”๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘๐๐€๐Œ๐„๐๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/10/2021 ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐Š โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ...
303K 15.5K 17
โ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐„๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐โž -@keikaminari - date: 01/01/2021 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‹๐„๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐”๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐…๐‹๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ...
72.8K 2.4K 33
โ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘บ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘ฟ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘บโž โ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ โžช๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’: (7/12/2021) โžช๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’…: (24/6/2023) โžช๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’”: ๐’„๏ฟฝ...
195K 12.3K 21
โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐โž -@keikaminari - date: 04/12/2021 ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช...