𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ; comma...

By lupesune

──── ❛ what you love is your fate. © lupesune 2021 ... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
❂ 000. we begin in the dark
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢 ─── 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜
❂ 001. lost cause
❂ 002. the thief
❂ 003. escape
❂ 004. curiosity
❂ 005. the encounter
❂ 006. the master
❂ 007. force bonds
❂ 008. about you
❂ 009. the mission
❂ 010. emergency
❂ 011. forgotten
❂ 012. fake out
❂ 013. the rescue
❂ 014. escape malevolence
❂ 015. the commanders
❂ 016. commander & captain
❂ 017. the rishi outpost
❂ 018. rishi attacked
❂ 019. saviour complex
❂ 020. luck
❂ 021. home
❂ 022. used to be friends
❂ 023. promises of the snow
❂ 024. orto plutonia
❂ 025. anklebiters
❂ 026. pacify
❂ 027. talk to me
❂ 028. waging war
❂ 029. the soldier
❂ 030. slow dancing
❂ 031. past facades
❂ 032. glimpse of us
❂ 033. out like a light
❂ 034. favourite place
❂ 035. run
❂ 036. heart out
❂ 037. made your mark
❂ 038. attachment
❂ 039. sincerity is scary
❂ 040. the little things
❂ 041. siege of ryloth
❂ 042. force signals
❂ 043. child of war
❂ 044. innocent
❂ 045. visions
❂ 046. eisha's fear
❂ 047. fiolet
❂ 048. the wolfpack
❂ 049. his rain
❂ 050. the bet
❂ 051. felucia rescue
❂ 052. her sun
❂ 053. serendipity
❂ 054. the '79s experience
❂ 055. back to you
❂ 056. drunk walk home
❂ 057. wolffe's choice
❂ 058. always
❂ 059. calon
❂ 060. the supply run
❂ 061. trust me
❂ 063. stay with me
❂ 064. memory garden
❂ 065. the major
❂ 066. choices
❂ 067. the beginning of the end
❂ 068. sun & moon
❂ 069. burning sun
❂ 070. dying sun
❂ 071. i know the end
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢𝐢 ─── 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙬𝙣
❂ 072. what remains

❂ 062. control

1.3K 84 129
By lupesune

•°. *࿐FORCE BOUND.

lxii.    CONTROL

❛                              'cause i've seen love die /
way too many times / when it deserved to be alive.

EMERGENCY // PARAMORE

SCAMPERING DOWN FROM THE VENT, Eisha soundlessly landed in the corridor.

She was actually capable of doing 'cool Jedi moves' as Wolffe put it. He just never gave her the chance.

She tapped the comm on her wrist, quietly hissing. "'Soka? Ahsoka, can you hear me?"

Waiting, she groaned. Pulling her wrist back down, a soft crackle soon sounded.

"Eisha?"

"Ahsoka? Thank the Maker!" Glancing around, she pressed herself to the wall, "I need you to stay in the cockpit, for me. I'm guessing Anakin commed you?"

"Yeah, you're rupturing the coolant system?"

"Yeah," Peering around, she scattered to the door, gently tapping the keypad, "I'm at the door now. Wolffe and I will join you when I'm done."

"Be careful."

She chuckled at the Padawan's tone, "I should say the same to you."

Dropping her wrist, she jumped down to the control panel. Immediately tapping away at the buttons, she quickly ruptured the system. Walking around the controls, Eisha scanned for the final lever. Violet eyes catching it, she grinned, "Gotcha."

Pulling it down, the system broke. Beaming as the cold seeped in, she shivered slightly at the dramatic drop in temperature.

Much like Orto Plutonia.

Cringing at the memory, she reached for her saber; tapping it once, before removing it from her belt. Lightly twirling it, she reached for her comm, "Ahsoka—"

The door opened.

Ducking behind the panel, Eisha's grip on her lightsaber tightened. Glancing over, a relieved sigh escaped her at the sight.

"Force, Calon. You scared me," Chuckling gently, she tucked her lightsaber away as she stood.

He kept his gaze down.

Grinning at him, she threw her hands into her cloak pockets, rocking on her heels as she stood before him, "Ready to go find Ahsoka?"

His fingers twitched around his blaster.

Brow raising, Eisha stepped towards him, "Wolffe?"

Scanning him, a shiver shook her body as he finally met her gaze.

And it wasn't due to the cold.

Sick-twisted smile daunting his lips, Eisha took slow steps back as he watched her: a predator stalking its prey, he copied her footsteps. Eisha swallowed, "It's not you, Wolffe. You don't want to do this." Breath quickening, her lower back bumped the control panel behind her.

Flinching at the contact, she glanced back.

That was her first mistake.

Darting towards her, the Commander closed the short distance she escaped — the Vashuni scrambling onto the control panel. Crawling up on it, Wolffe gripped her leg as she flailed: kicking back at him, he smirked.

She was holding back.

Roughly pulling her down, her head smashed against the controls as she winced. Pinning her, he pushed against her chest as he reached for his blaster, "Nowhere to run, sweetheart."

Vision blurring, she haphazardly sent a harsh kick his way; the Commander grunted as she heard a horrid crunch sound. Gripping at her head, she whimpered and watched him clutch his nose from her attack, "What're you doing?! Come on, Calon! It's me!"

Tears welled in her eyes as he stood: the dark glare was enough of a warning for her to shuffle back on her injured leg.

This was a threat.

But it wasn't him. She knew that. Awkwardly standing, she hissed as she stood. Avoiding his movements, he stalked her around the control panel, "You can fight it, Blaidd." Her heart pounded in her ears, "Please, fight it. I don't want to hurt you."

He paused.

"It's not you, Wolffie. It's the virus."

His chest plate rose as he stood, and Eisha watched him closely from the panel that separated them. Wolffe's thoughts pulsated in his mind — none his own — as they desperately itched to force his body into action. Straining, he could no longer decipher between the infection's wants and his own.

His breathing evened. His eyes momentarily lost the vicious, animalistic glee. Slowly, he turned towards Eisha.

It was all too late now.

Laughing, he grinned as she shivered at the emptiness behind his eyes, "That's cute, baby. But this is me." Pupils shot wide, the beast returned, "And I want to hurt you."

"You don't mean that." Squeezing her eyes closed, her fingers brushed against her lightsaber hilt. A sharp stab consumed her heart, "Blaidd, please." Violet clashed against black, her jaw clenched as his eyes lost their golden pools of warmth.

Their warmth for her.

"You're scaring me."

She felt her heart breaking.

Smirking, he raised his blaster, "You should be scared."

He fired, though she ducked from the shot. Teeth gritted, she suppressed the red aching from behind her eyes. "Cheap shot." Scoffing, she rose from behind the panel, "Last chance."

Shooting again, he growled as she dodged, "You talk too much."

"Maybe." Keeping his attention on her, she carefully reached for his weapon through the Force. Mentally grasping it, she grinned, "It's never been an issue before though."

Knocking the blaster out of his hands, he growled as she rushed for the door. Hands touching the handle, she was soon tackled to the floor.

Elbowing him, she kicked him thoroughly in the chest; darting back to the door.

He had her in less than a second.

Holding her down, he pushed down on her neck, "You're holding back." Hands flurried up to stop him from crushing her windpipe. She clawed at his arm, "You shouldn't do that, love."

"You know, I much prefer 'Angel'." Gasping from under him, she reached for her lightsaber; vision growing blurred, "And forgive me for being sentimental."

Weakening, her thrashing slowed, desperately grasping for her lightsaber. One hand trying to pry Wolffe back, she blinked back tears as she stared at his lifeless expression.

"Please, Blaidd."

He smirked, "You should've killed me when you had the chance."

Cool metal hit her fingertips.

Eyes closing, she stopped pushing him back, instead straining out, "No."

Her fingers wrapped around the hilt.

"You shouldn't have infected my Calon."

Brandishing her lightsaber hilt, she thrashed it across his face; hurriedly gasping as he let go, and fell to the floor. Leaning back, she prodded her neck; practically feeling the bruises already forming.

Crawling over to Wolffe as he held his face, she frowned, raising her hilt, "I'm sorry, Calon."

Hitting him across the head, he fell unconscious; the worm escaped from him as Eisha ignited her saber, easily killing it. Shaking as the cold seeped in faster, Eisha rested him against the railing before laying beside him.

Removing her cloak, she wrapped it around him as he shivered. Sniffling softly, small shivers began to rack her own body; the sudden drop in temperature being a struggle even for her. Nestling into his side, she draped his arm over her; watching as her breaths showed in the freezing room.

Struggling to breathe, she harshly coughed; the damage she sustained to her neck winding her. Resting her head against Wolffe's chest, she desperately tried to keep him warm. Fingertips brushing across his cheek, she stared sadly at the darkening bruise forming there. Running her thumb over it, she let a tear slip: and the ache in her heart started again.

"This is my fault."

Arms wrapping around his neck, she softly kissed his cheek. Chin on his shoulder, she murmured, "I know you can't hear me." Her voice fell no more than a whisper.

It wasn't just due to her throat.

"I care about you, so much — more than you'll ever know," Fingers brushed gently across his cheek, no more than a wisp.

She feared hurting him.

"I'm not good with words." Gnawing at her lip, a tear escaped, "Or maybe I'm just scared you won't feel the same. But nowadays," She gulped, "I find that there's my heart, and then there's you. The thing is, I don't think there's a difference anymore."

She chuckled, but it came out far more pained, "It's always been you." Fighting to stay awake, she continued to mindlessly ramble, "I know you don't really understand the Force...but, I've always felt this pull towards you. More so now, I guess than I did before." Fiddling with his fingers, she sniffled, "Master Plo talks about how the Force binds people together sometimes, and it makes me wonder..."

She sighed, "It's silly. If you were awake you'd laugh, but I do think about it..." Shrugging, her head shook, "What if we were bound together...?"

"...What if I am Force Bound to you?"

Entwining his fingers with hers, she laid her other hand over his cold one, "Wouldn't that be funny?"

Yawning gently, she shivered; her body tiring.

"I'm sorry, Calon."

•°. *࿐Ah, yes.

Y'all wondered why you should be scared because infected Wolffe is scary Wolffe :(

And, there's definitely going to be some self-loathing now yay!! Scratch that, definitely will be as I've already written the next chapter *evil laugh* Trauma! Whoop!

(And, we love how well brain invaders set Ahsoka up for later events and all that, so thought I'd cover myself just in case)

Anyways, thank you all so much for 22.2K reads!! And, 1.82K votes which both are just crazy to me, I don't think I'll ever get over how many people actually seem to like the crap I write. Oh, also how is everyone today? :D

Also, let me just scream for a moment because somehow I ended up #2 in the starwars tag and just had a fangirl in my room LMAO

Okie, I love you all! <3

-iss <3

FIRST PUBLISHED: 29/03/2021
LAST EDITED: 03/02/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 262 17
"𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭�...
9.8K 352 37
Crosshair+Force wielder OC Version one All her life she has been someone's weapon. Weather her wielder was the infamous Queen of Zygerria as the Com...
9.2K 299 20
Rysa Keen, Mandalorian, Jedi Knight, Being a Jedi Knight for a short time before the Battle of Geonosis, Rysa was ordered to mentor and co-command t...
422K 8.1K 111
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you your life, everything changes. Gender neut...