🌌Calming🌌

Od lilyrinek

What happens when a girl who's as calm as the wind of the calm belt joins our favorite crew ? ~~~~ I always... Více

Prologue
Quite the entrance...
Black cats brings bad things
Cat's out of the bag
Protect Kaya !
A/N
The end of the fight and the start of a new life !
Personal Diary : first page
The start of an adventure !
To the Baratie !
The Cook
Extra chapter : The 5th
A/N but it's important
Hello :D
uhhhhh hi ?

pls respond qwq

785 23 54
Od lilyrinek

Hello !

How are you all doing ? I'm okay ! (I think XD)

I wanted to make this A/N for multiple reasons !

First of all, 4,01k views ?!? What the hell 😳😳 ?!? I love you all qwq !

As a thank, here's a fanart I made some time ago of the girls after the timeskip !

Second of all, the previous chapters have been updated ! I added more things for the friendship ZukaxUsopp 👀👌

And I wanted to ask, since a lot of you seem to enjoy the story so far, what do you think of the story ? Do tell me, I'd like to know !

Also, do you guys want romance in this ? If yes, with who ?

Or just a good old 'found family™' story ?

Should Zuka change the story more and interfere with the original plot (like fighting some enemies that weren't for her in the normal story), or should I add new things to the arcs for her ? (So new enemies/ things to do to advance in the arc)

And do you want more random moments between her and the characters ? Like, just a chapter once in a while where it's just Zuka and the crew screwing around outside of the plot and between the arcs :v

Do tell me, and hope you have a good day !

(Like-- for real, I love you all but pls respond or I'll have troubles continuing this story 😢)

Bye bye~~

Lily ✨~~

28/03/2021

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

35.8K 1.1K 21
What if Luffy took in a kid in his crew? What would it be like? I suck at descriptions so here some infos! • English isn't my first language, please...
268 26 26
This is a One piece fic I made in school, it involves a lot of my ocs and Scenarios I thought of in my head. Rayna is a 14 year old winged Demi wolf...
490K 12.5K 98
SECOND PLACE IN ONE PIECE 2015!!!!!!! Here you are an assassin, when the dorky and (adorable) annoying captain asked you to join his crew being you...
26.9K 925 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...